Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E09: The Truth Comes Out

• Start Topic

45 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Just started to watch this, why is Debs holding her seat belt out from her chest? Did she clandestine work done? I need to know.

She's short and seatbelts hit short people right under the jaw. I often hold it out as a passenger too - the nylon irritates my neck.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
9 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

She's short and seatbelts hit short people right under the jaw. I often hold it out as a passenger too - the nylon irritates my neck.

This.  I call it the seatbelt/decapitation device. I may not fly out of the car but I will lose my head.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My late mother in law hated wearing her seat belt, complaining that it was uncomfortable across her chest. But she was so worried about the police noticing that she was an unbuckled front seat passenger, she used to HOLD the end of the belt across her body the entire ride. I always thought that sounded much more uncomfortable!

Speaking of driving, did anyone notice Ashley when she was confronting Jay on her phone while behind the wheel? Not only was she holding her phone, she had her left leg bent with her foot on the seat! 

I don’t know what Trashley thought she looked like with her leg like that. She thinks she’s a star 💫. Hope she doesn’t drive with her children like that while screaming down her phone “I am going to deport your (insert expletives of choice).

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, iwasish said:

I am seriously waiting for the Rainier cherries to arrive. I hate when they are all so delicious and sweet..... except the very last one of the season. It ruins everything til the next season. 

Andrei didn’t seem to want to be obligated to take every run offered. Partly because of the baby but I think he might have been thinking he could pick and choose  (cherry pick? LoL) the runs he wanted. I don’t think he wanted long runs, regardless of the baby. 

I made a beeline to the Ranier cherries at sprouts last weekend and I was all hyped up and they were super sour.  😟

$3.99 a pound and I mostly ate then out of spite.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, charmed1 said:

I’m so confused by Obed’s “they did it to me, too,” confession to Chantal. If he was conned by Family Pedro, why is he just now mentioning it? 

So Anddrrei wants to spend hundreds of dollars to fly to New York to babysit his adult father for a few hours while leaving his pregnant wife at home. Sure, that makes sense. 

Obed definitely has an agenda, did he date Nicole? He has a very gay vibe to him

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
21 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I wonder if you could wrap the portion that touches your neck with some other material.

5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I made a beeline to the Ranier cherries at sprouts last weekend and I was all hyped up and they were super sour.  😟

Sour cherries make good pie. You put crystallized sugar on the top of the crust and you get a nice sweet and sour effect.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

I do that, always hoping the next one will  be the sweet treat I crave.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Obed definitely has an agenda, did he date Nicole? He has a very gay vibe to him

He held out for his 15 minutes and wanted it to be memorable.  I bet he has friends over to watch. 

• Love 9

I don’t understand Andrei desire to rush to NY. It sounds like the plan was always for him to change planes in JFK to fly to Tampa. He’s stuck in Istanbul right now because of the weather and will miss his connection from Ny to Tampa. So how will him flying to JFK help his dad who is stuck in Turkey? 

Btw, what kind of flight was he booking that it cost $600?? I flew last minute from JFK to Tampa on New Years, and our tickets cost us $300. If we had flown out the next day, it would have been just over $100. 

So many questions. So much that makes no sense. 

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

I don’t understand Andrei desire to rush to NY. It sounds like the plan was always for him to change planes in JFK to fly to Tampa. He’s stuck in Istanbul right now because of the weather and will miss his connection from Ny to Tampa. So how will him flying to JFK help his dad who is stuck in Turkey? 

Btw, what kind of flight was he booking that it cost $600?? I flew last minute from JFK to Tampa on New Years, and our tickets cost us $300. If we had flown out the next day, it would have been just over $100. 

Maybe he is going first class?

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
(edited)
21 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

Andrei explained that his Dad will be missing his connecting flight in NYC, therefore he will have to stay in NYC overnight until he flies out to Tampa the next day. (Why would there be so few flights from NYC to Tampa that Daddy Andrei loses a whole day?) But yes, Andrei is worried about his Dad being stranded in NYC with no one to help him get around.

The reason the cost of the travel is high is because Andrei is buying round trip at the last minute. He’s not just buying one ticket.

So far Pao is doing pretty well with the home birth. I started freaking out when the doula said the baby’s head was turned the wrong way.

Edited by lids
  • Love 6
17 minutes ago, FurBabyMama said:

So how will him flying to JFK help his dad who is stuck in Turkey? 

How would Andreeii even see his father in JFK, different terminals, security will not let you just wander thru gates, oy he is stupid.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, lids said:

So far Pao is doing pretty well with the home birth. I started freaking out when the doula said the babies head was turned the wrong way.

I still have all my money on she is going to have an "emergency" and go to the hospital. "Well" and "calm" are not words I would use to describe Pao's emotional state, in general.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I still have all my money on she is going to have an "emergency" and go to the hospital. "Well" and "calm" are not words I would use to describe Pao's emotional state, in general.

Right. Hysterical and barking orders come to mind.  Very espicey.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, lids said:

Andrei explained that his Dad will be missing his connecting flight in NYC, therefore he will have to stay in NYC overnight until he flies out to Tampa the next day. (Why would there be so few flights from NYC to Tampa that Daddy Andrei loses a whole day?) But yes, Andrei is worried about his Dad being stranded in NYC with no one to help him get around.

The only conceivable way that he'd lose a whole day would be that he's arriving so late at night that it would be after the last flight out.  Even then, if he caught the first flight of the morning, he's be stuck for like 8 hours max, which is really only 5-6 once you get your bags and figure out where you are and figure in check-in for your next flight.  Most of the major carriers have a 6;30 AM flight out to Tampa for people catching cruises or traveling for business.  But I understand how that'd be an issue if you don't speak English.  

15 hours ago, Meowwww said:

This. 

She said the police would be there if he came over, and they would deport him.  Huh?  They would be more likely to arrest her crazy self because she would attack Jay.  

I am so over them. 

Allow me to acquaint you with you Mechanicsburg, PA.  For one thing, it's in the Pennsyltucky part of PA.  For another, it's, shall we say, less than enlightened.  She's a very white woman who calls and says she's being menaced by a young black male.  The fact that he's legally her husband wouldn't be sorted out until after Jay's back at the station house in handcuffs.   

15 hours ago, iwasish said:

Andrei didn’t seem to want to be obligated to take every run offered. Partly because of the baby but I think he might have been thinking he could pick and choose  (cherry pick? LoL) the runs he wanted. I don’t think he wanted long runs, regardless of the baby. 

Certain companies are just short hop carriers.  (I listen to a good bit of Road Dog Radio on SiriusXM because Coast to Coast AM is on it.  Please don't judge me, the explanation for why I know these things is just as bad as the fact that I know these things.)  The thing is that there aren't many of them and the jobs are highly sought after and often go to older, more experienced drivers.  Dude doesn't want to do the time to get the job.   

11 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

But not until they have enough footage to wring this storyline out. 

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, Lemur said:

Allow me to acquaint you with you Mechanicsburg, PA.  For one thing, it's in the Pennsyltucky part of PA.  For another, it's, shall we say, less than enlightened.  She's a very white woman who calls and says she's being menaced by a young black male.  The fact that he's legally her husband wouldn't be sorted out until after Jay's back at the station house in handcuffs.   

Any man or woman accused of assault/menace will likely need to sort it out at the police station unless there's some overwhelming reason not to believe the accuser.  Police don't like to become the judge/jury on the scene. 

It doesn't mean anything will happen to him or he'll be charged with anything, and it certainly doesn't mean he'll be deported.   

Ashley thinks she has a lot more power here than she actually does.  It's a process, and there's no guarantee it will go her way.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Lemur said:

I've lived in PA for most of my life (save for 2 years in Northeast Ohio) and I don't consider the Harrisburg area "Pennsyltucky".  That term has always irritated me (some of us have a college education and didn't marry relatives), but for the type of thing that term insinuates, you should be looking more toward the area where Melanie and Devar live, some of the Northeast, and out in southwestern PA (Pittsburgh area excluded).

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lemur said:

Certain companies are just short hop carriers.  (I listen to a good bit of Road Dog Radio on SiriusXM because Coast to Coast AM is on it.  Please don't judge me, the explanation for why I know these things is just as bad as the fact that I know these things.)  The thing is that there aren't many of them and the jobs are highly sought after and often go to older, more experienced drivers.  Dude doesn't want to do the time to get the job.   

Regardless of whether or not this would happen to jay, if this is, in any way, part of Ashley's rationale she is truly a horrible human being.

I mean I was a little nervous when she dropped him off on the side of the road.  He is black, the area looked rural, he wasn't dressed like an area local.  But of there is some part of her pea brain that is setting him up and hoping for the worst....oh no.

I'll never judge someone for listening to coast to coast.  Its my go to for keeping up on news about aliens and out of body experiences.  It's v. entertaining, and an outlet for so many interesting people.

The guy I dated who was a transportation manager for McLane said the same thing you did.  Short runs are the brass ring everyone strives for, so they can be close to family, so they generally go to experienced drivers.

I bet if you aggressively networked and campaigned you could get a short run job as a newer driver because I don't think there is a functional reason why they need more experienced drivers for shorter runs.  But....it's Andrei so....

• Love 6
(edited)
15 minutes ago, funky-rat said:

I've lived in PA for most of my life (save for 2 years in Northeast Ohio) and I don't consider the Harrisburg area "Pennsyltucky".  That term has always irritated me (some of us have a college education and didn't marry relatives), but for the type of thing that term insinuates, you should be looking more toward the area where Melanie and Devar live, some of the Northeast, and out in southwestern PA (Pittsburgh area excluded).

I grew up just outside Philadelphia and lived in Centre County for four years, have family all over the state.  There are many college educated people who live outside of the urban areas - it's one of the joys of having a very strong state higher education system.  But the truism is that many of the areas outside of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia are politically very conservative.  Mechanicsburg, when I last pasted through it earlier this year, was a lot like Northern Florida without the alligators.  A good bit the of the Southern part of the state feels more like the South than the North. 

Edited by Lemur
  • Love 7
Just now, RealReality said:

The guy I dated who was a transportation manager for McLane said the same thing you did.  Short runs are the brass ring everyone strives for, so they can be close to family, so they generally go to experienced drivers.

A reward for years of reliable service, and because with age driving uninterrupted for long distances creates circulatory issues that don't impact the young as severely. 

Annndrrrei, you take what they give you and you like it and say thank you as you cash the checks.  Same with your FIL.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Lemur said:

DO NOT TERRORIZE ANDREI WITH YOUR LOGIC.

I can only hope Andrei arrives in JFK and experiences a "Home Alone 2" adventure. 

Daniel Stern and Joe Pesci trying to kill him for a few days?

7-Home-Alone-2-Lost-in-New-York-quotes.g

Now that's a spinoff. 

I want to see Annndrei suck a little brick. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 6/20/2019 at 9:54 AM, Drogo said:

Annndrrrei, you take what they give you and you like it and say thank you as you cash the checks. 

I just watched the rerun of Libby asking/begging her dad for rent money as they are moving out of a FREE HOUSE to an apartment.  And lying to Hubby about where the money is coming from.  Libby, to camera:  "I kinda hate lying to my husband, but oh well....."   Libby is such a......tool about EVERYTHING.  Venting to her sisters, lying to Hubby, being financially dependent on Daddy.....ugh.  They are all horrid.  Wearing shorts to an interview then turning your nose up at $900 to $1000 a week?  You are grossing more than me and I have a graduate licensure in special education*, asshole.  The only benefits you really need are medical and dental, if your truck job does not provide I am sure Florida has programs for that.  What are you you earning now, Andrei?  You show up in dress slacks, a collared shirt and jacket and take whatever they give you and say thank you.  I thought Baby Beluga with purple hair was the worst but no, Libby takes the prize.  She is horrid.

Saw the rerun of Baby Beluga having a drink with her friend:  "Well, it is not infidelity, it is just......cheating."  Wow.  "You mean like cyber cheating?"  Nicole: "Uhmmm......not sure."  Why can't her friend just say to her, "Look, straight up WHAT IS THE FUCKING DEAL HERE?"

*I actually take in more when you count the whole benefits package but I seriously love my job/career so it is okay.  But I have healthy relationships and boundaries with my family......and that is PRICELESS.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 8

My question is why didn't Obed tell CeAir his suspicions BEFORE she got married if he was so worried and knew and was her friend first before Pedro?  I mean, maybe his relationship went south after they got married, but surely could have told her before she got in too deep.  Why is it just coming up now?  This makes no sense.  Wouldn't Chantel know what was happening in her friend's life and they would talk about Pedro's family?  Wouldn't she ask when her family started making all their accusations? Tell me what you know, Obed????? How hard would it be to ask that?

• Love 20
22 minutes ago, doyouevengohere said:

My question is why didn't Obed tell CeAir his suspicions BEFORE she got married if he was so worried and knew and was her friend first before Pedro?  I mean, maybe his relationship went south after they got married, but surely could have told her before she got in too deep.  Why is it just coming up now?  This makes no sense.  Wouldn't Chantel know what was happening in her friend's life and they would talk about Pedro's family?  Wouldn't she ask when her family started making all their accusations? Tell me what you know, Obed????? How hard would it be to ask that?

You're assuming Chantel actually listens to anyone when they're talking about anything other than her.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 14
On 6/18/2019 at 1:43 PM, Spike said:

First hour is available on demand and it’s a good one!   Who knew the services offered at a barber shop?

I really had a lot of respect for those two guys. Especially, the one who has a daughter. They did the right thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, Lemur said:
14 hours ago, lids said:

The only conceivable way that he'd lose a whole day would be that he's arriving so late at night that it would be after the last flight out.  Even then, if he caught the first flight of the morning, he's be stuck for like 8 hours max, which is really only 5-6 once you get your bags and figure out where you are and figure in check-in for your next flight.  Most of the major carriers have a 6;30 AM flight out to Tampa for people catching cruises or traveling for business.  But I understand how that'd be an issue if you don't speak English.  

Yeah, I don’t understand why a flight to Tampa would be hard to get. JetBlue, Andrei. They have a hub in both cities. Andrei probably thinks that leaving his Dad in big, bad NYC is going to scar him for life. But we have more people here that would speak his language than anywhere else in the US.

Andrei’s ticket is also going to be expensive because he has to match it to whatever flight his Dad is scheduled to take to Tampa. If it has limited seats, the price jumps up more. But I always laugh when the cast stresses over paying for their flights. We know production pays for the travel. That’s why Nicole can waste thousands of dollars being stood up by Azan every season.

By the way, I am really experiencing separation anxiety without My World. TLC better lay out some traps to get Azan to show up somewhere. Nobody is watching this trainwreck just to see Nicole.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
(edited)
On 6/18/2019 at 4:03 PM, Spike said:

I like how he minimized the bathroom escapade because it was just him receiving oral.  Hey if it ain’t intercourse it doesn’t count.

Well , that argument worked for a president.😂😂  She should’ve gotten rid of his ass after the dating ap incident.

Edited by Kid
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

My brother lives in Carlisle, PA, a college town which is just a few miles from Mechanicsburg. There's even another branch of the GQ Barber Shop there so Jay isn't the only African American male in the area. However, the KKK has a presence and is rumored to hold an annual rally there. There was even an incident there as recently as last February where KKK flyers were found around the town. 

Maybe Andrei's flight was so expensive because the only seat available on short notice on the JFK-Tampa flight that his father was booked on only had first class seats available? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

This thing with Ashley, one) she doesn’t seem the least concerned about the diseases she could pick up since he fucks everything that moves and two) she has two young children who, I believe are daughters.    And she brings this man into her home. And she has yet to express  any concern about those children’s welfare.

I find that last fact the most disturbing.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 14
10 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Ashley has a daughter and a son. I have to give her props for keeping them out of the spotlight and not allowing them to be filmed. At least she made one smart decision. 

Or the kids' father(s) wouldn't agree to it.

• Love 18
20 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, Chantal......please, let me explain something to you:  Your hubby went to the DR to spend some time with his family.  You know, like the family you have that is up in your ass all the damn time.  Yeah, that one.  Don't read too much into it, he just wants to hang with his peeps.  Nothing nefarious.  He asks you not to come.  So what do you do?  Fly down, uninvited, and demand an apology for something that happened seemingly years ago that your brother started, throwing the first throwdown.  Ya still with me?  Okay good.......now you are in the DR, demanding to spend a few days together at the beach.  He came to be his family and friends and now you are demanding he be with YOU.   Do see why he is a little annoyed with you?  Just go home to Atlanta, do NOT overshare with your parents and siblings anymore.  I know it will be hard, as you guys seem to thrive on gossip and drama.  Also, Can you possibly have a conversation without the words "disrespect" "respect me" "What about my apology?"

There.  You are welcome Chantal.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

This comment was so good, I just HAD to give it the ole thumbs up!!!

• Love 12
22 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Okay, Chantal......please, let me explain something to you:  Your hubby went to the DR to spend some time with his family.  You know, like the family you have that is up in your ass all the damn time.  Yeah, that one.  Don't read too much into it, he just wants to hang with his peeps.  Nothing nefarious.  He asks you not to come.  So what do you do?  Fly down, uninvited, and demand an apology for something that happened seemingly years ago that your brother started, throwing the first throwdown.  Ya still with me?  Okay good.......now you are in the DR, demanding to spend a few days together at the beach.  He came to be his family and friends and now you are demanding he be with YOU.   Do see why he is a little annoyed with you?  Just go home to Atlanta, do NOT overshare with your parents and siblings anymore.  I know it will be hard, as you guys seem to thrive on gossip and drama.  Also, Can you possibly have a conversation without the words "disrespect" "respect me" "What about my apology?"

There.  You are welcome Chantal.

I have to disagree.  She didn't fly down there to demand an apology.  She flew down there because her one friend saw him out carousing with his sister's hoochie friends and another friend lit a fire under ass when she heard the gossip.  She didn't want to even look at his family from afar.  *PEDRO* demanded a Truth and Reconciliation Tour.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
19 hours ago, Spike said:

I wonder if you could wrap the portion that touches your neck with some other material.

The heck with neck irritation.......mine damn near cuts off my carotid! 

It has actually caused me to pass out once. Now, I flip the upper part behind my shoulder. Police don't like it.....but understand once I show them the problem. 

• Love 4
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Lemur said:

I have to disagree.  She didn't fly down there to demand an apology.  She flew down there because her one friend saw him out carousing with his sister's hoochie friends and another friend lit a fire under ass when she heard the gossip.  She didn't want to even look at his family from afar.  *PEDRO* demanded a Truth and Reconciliation Tour.  

I hear you, but my bigger issue is:  Your husband wants some time away from you.  So what do you do?  Respect his wishes.  If my hubby was at his hunting cabin and wanted to be alone, which happens a lot*, I don't contact him. I respect his space.  I agree demanding an apology was not the main reason she went, she is, however, like a record skipping on the whole "I want an apology World Tour 2019" deal.

*= My hubby could go to his hunting cabin, with zero electricity and running water, and stay there for 30 days in a row, without talking/communicating with anyone and be perfectly happy.  A weekly check in with me via text and he would be good to go.  Then again I am fairly confident he is not getting grinded on my some girl, lol.  

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, Lemur said:

I disagree. I was born and raised about 75 miles away. Mechanicsburg might not be the 'big city' but it is very near Harrisburg AND the corridor to Baltimore and DC.  Contrary to TLC's depiction of the place, there are plenty of black/brown folk there and a good number of what used to be called 'mixed marriages'.  The town you are describing is 50's-80's PA. It is NOT 2019. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'll never judge someone for listening to coast to coast.  Its my go to for keeping up on news about aliens and out of body experiences.  It's v. entertaining, and an outlet for so many interesting people.

Art Bell? Wasn't it? 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, happy hobo said:

Art Bell? Wasn't it? 

Art Bell then George Noory.  Noory isn't nearly as good (too many political/conspiracy theory shows).  Art Bell's other show, Midnight in the Desert is now hosted by Dave Schrader and is quite good. (I love me some paranormal talk radio.) 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lemur said:

Art Bell then George Noory.  Noory isn't nearly as good (too many political/conspiracy theory shows).  Art Bell's other show, Midnight in the Desert is now hosted by Dave Schrader and is quite good. (I love me some paranormal talk radio.) 

Art kept me company many a night when I had to drive hundreds of miles to be at my next hospital for work the next day. Even though I laughed through most of the shows (come on, some were really WEIRD) I miss him. Don't think I ever heard Noory

• Love 2

Your hubby went to the DR to spend some time with his family.  You know, like the family you have that is up in your ass all the damn time.  Yeah, that one.  Don't read too much into it, he just wants to hang with his peeps.  Nothing nefarious

Except for the super secret business he was planning to open there and refused to discuss with her at all. That was sketchy but it also seems like that storyline has been completely abandoned. That was the only legitimate excuse I thought Chantal had for going there but even she appears to no longer care.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Except for the super secret business he was planning to open there and refused to discuss with her at all. That was sketchy but it also seems like that storyline has been completely abandoned. That was the only legitimate excuse I thought Chantal had for going there but even she appears to no longer care.

If Pedro is looking for an investor, I know of a certain purple-haired people eater who may be of interest. The Azan & Pedro Make-Up Company has a nice ring to it.

• LOL 11
  • Love 5
30 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

If Pedro is looking for an investor, I know of a certain purple-haired people eater who may be of interest. The Azan & Pedro Make-Up Company has a nice ring to it.

Yeah, why is it that Azzan takes Nicole's money to "start a business" and everyone yells scam, but Pedro takes his and Chantel's joint savings to "do a business" that he won't tell his wife anything about, in a foreign country, with no business plan, no timeline and no return ticket and everyone's all like "Daaaamn, Chantel, you're just going down there to start trouble."  Seriously?  If you take my money to "start a business" and don't produce any receipts and *then* my friend sees you out at da club with one of your sister's friends in your lap, you better believe I'm coming for yo' ass. 

• Love 13
6 hours ago, RealReality said:

I'll never judge someone for listening to coast to coast.  Its my go to for keeping up on news about aliens and out of body experiences.  

Ok, I have never heard of that program  but now I have to google it. 

• Love 2