Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

I truly hope that the DR people really like Nicole and keep her in the DR as much as possible for her sake.  Or find ways to keep her entertained while it's the 3 of them only.   Let the other two spend the entire time in the HOH bed.   Ohhh, can the lock on the HOH room malfunction and be locked from the outside? Jackson & Holly can spend the entire time there?   They'd have watermelons to eat.  Just a thought.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

And to you veterans who watch BB every season... How do you do it? I am finding it somewhat exhausting and painful actually!

But loving this forum. I guess I'll sign up for BB#22.

As someone who has been watching since BB12 (I guess next year will be my tenth anniversary with this dumb show!), I can say...I don't know, man. Summer's are long and boring and I'm never doing much, anyway.

5 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Do the Joker's ratings have any relation to who wins AFP?

Nicole is first, Holly is last.  Cliff is 8th, Jackson 12th.  Ovi and Tommy are 2 and 3.

Sometimes but not usually.

Ovi won't have a chance because casual viewers usually have a pretty big voice in AFP. 

Cliff seems to have lost his chance, but I wouldn't say he's definitely not in the running. Tommy's now in the running. Kat is another one who could sneak into top three (but she shouldn't be winning).

It'll likely be between Nicole, Cliff, and Tommy. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

The only 2 people I would vote for AFP are Nicole and Tommy. 

I was hoping Kemi would make it into the top 3 just to stick it to the racists, but I think Tommy probably gets that third spot now. 

I don't see how Cliff wins after that episode tonight.

• Love 6
37 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don;t feel like Nicole has it in her to fight to the F3 HoH. After tonight's episode you could see where she quietly said goodbye to her own game as she went along with an eviction that she didn't agree with. 

This is what I'm afraid of, too. I want her to be like a Janelle or a Jen or even a Porsche and really fight now that her back's against the wall, but I think you're right and she'll end up crumbling. Sigh.

22 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

And to you veterans who watch BB every season... How do you do it? I am finding it somewhat exhausting and painful actually!

As others have already said, it is exhausting and painful. And every season we come back. We love it because we're all masochists tbh.

7 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I was hoping Kemi would make it into the top 3 just to stick it to the racists, but I think Tommy probably gets that third spot now. 

I really wanted Kemi to get into the Top 3 for the same reason. I'll still probably vote for her in the hopes it still has a chance of happening. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is what I'm afraid of, too. I want her to be like a Janelle or a Jen or even a Porsche and really fight now that her back's against the wall, but I think you're right and she'll end up crumbling. Sigh.

Honestly, I'm just impressed she's kept it together for this long, especially after the Bullying of Nicole Anthony in week 3. Nicole has gone through a lot, with people never listening to her and throwing her under the bus. I hope she has a little more left in her to fight hard for this final HOH, even if hope seems lost. 

10 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Unfortunately, I don't think Kemi ever had a chance at reaching top three, even if she HAD lasted until jury somehow.

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I was hoping Kemi would make it into the top 3 just to stick it to the racists

On the off off off chance that she wins it (pre-jury winning AFP? I wish.), I hope she turns to Jack and says, "This is what happens when you put your shaker bottle in the fridge, asshole."

The fantasy game of BB21 that plays out in my head is awesome

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
15 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Veteran from BB1 onward checking in. You become numb after awhile. Like, the game still sparks the emotions in you, you still love great game play, but watching someone like Jackson skate through to half a million at the end of the game doesn't hurt because it's happened so many times before. The first few finales, you feel that crushing defeat and disappointment but once you have a few under your belt, you accept that you're just rooting for someone to lose rather than someone to win. 

Same. I've been watching since Season 1 and just can't seem to quit. I must admit I've been way more invested in this season than usual. I've enjoyed the roller-coaster aspect of it, and I'm now on edge to find out what happens. But yes, it can be exhausting and disappointing at times. Some seasons the highs outweigh the lows. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Aw, man. Austin being evicted barefoot will never not be hilarious. Especially after he asked Vanessa to change her vote to evict Steve instead. Hee! I just wish we could have seen that one live. 

I also love how Steve rubbed it in by squealing “Good luck Austin!” That along with his random foaming at the mouth Becky DR’s makes Steve a favorite of mine. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4

Just saw this quote from Cliff while checking twitter: "That's the danger to keeping a duo. That's why we were trying to break them up."

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

I also love how Steve rubbed it in by squealing “Good luck Austin!” That along with his random foaming at the mouth Becky DR’s makes Steve a favorite of mine. 

I loathe Steve but he really did provide some amazing moments.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
43 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

And to you veterans who watch BB every season... How do you do it?

It's an illness.  We can't help ourselves.

A little humble brag here, I've watched every.single.episode since Season 1, Episode 1.  Every.Single.One.

Edited by slasherboy
  • LOL 5
  • Love 10
30 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Aw, man. Austin being evicted barefoot will never not be hilarious. Especially after he asked Vanessa to change her vote to evict Steve instead. Hee! I just wish we could have seen that one live. 

Hilarious! I wonder how long he and Liz lasted after the show? I always forget the housemates as soon as the season ends.

19 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

A little humble brag here, I've watched every.single.episode since Season 1, Episode 1.  Every.Single.One.

I have,too!  It IS an illness.  When we went on vacation during the summer I even set my recorder up to catch BB if I wasn't in my room to watch so I could catch up when I got back home.  But we worked the vaca around the show and always made it back to the room in time.(blush!) 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, stcroix said:

Hilarious! I wonder how long he and Liz lasted after the show? I always forget the housemates as soon as the season ends.

Under six months, I think.

One of the best feed moments of that season was when Julia got to come in the house officially and she immediately pulled Liz into one of the bedroom and was all, "What the fuck is wrong with you? Austin?!" and Liz said, "He can hear you!" and Julia goes, "I DON'T CARE." That was an amazing two hours of Julia just destroying Austin and Liz. Julia will always be the superior twin and not just because we have the same name. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, stcroix said:

I have,too!  It IS an illness.  When we went on vacation during the summer I even set my recorder up to catch BB if I wasn't in my room to watch so I could catch up when I got back home.  But we worked the vaca around the show and always made it back to the room in time.(blush!) 

You're sick.  (j/k!)

• LOL 3

The only hope is that with a Holly/Jackson f2 the jury could be a very bitter jury and they may refuse to give Jackson the money and vote for Holly. Tommy, Christie, Jessica, and Kat will vote for Holly. Maybe Nick will also and Jackson could lose. He could be Paul 2.0. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Tuxcat said:

But loving this forum. I guess I'll sign up for BB#22.

Cosigning the notion that riding the party bus to hell with people here makes it largely bearable...ish. It's like rooting for the home team that mostly loses. (Or FOUTTE.) You show up and do it anyway to be with your peeps. And even in the worst seasons, there are occasional moments of payoff, although sometimes it takes until Julie pulls out the last key during the finale.

Granted, this season was a little different in that, as previously noted, things were slower in the thread than usual and there weren't some of the fun digressions we've had in the past, like speculating what people's comics would be or What's in Your HoH Basket? For which I think we can mostly blame the cast and the icky tenor of the pre-jury weeks. We can only work with what we're given.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

The only hope is that with a Holly/Jackson f2 the jury could be a very bitter jury and they may refuse to give Jackson the money and vote for Holly. Tommy, Christie, Jessica, and Kat will vote for Holly. Maybe Nick will also and Jackson could lose. He could be Paul 2.0. 

Nick will vote for a man to counter the fact that Jessica will vote for a woman because, you know, Men Rights Matter and all that. 

Jokes aside, I see misogyny winning again no matter who Jackson sits against. Heads explode if it's a Holly/Nicole final 2. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Regarding jury ... does Cliff go to jury or does he meet them at the round table for the first time?  And then when Jackson goes out 3rd (the universe told me this was going to happen 🙄) he just takes a seat on stage and they hand him a question, right?  Or maybe a watermelon.  Guess it would depend on if it’s feeding time or not.

Go, Nicole. Dig deep. Finish what you started. 

• Love 8
14 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Someone refresh my memory:  The house guests who win the game and come in second cannot win for AFP, correct?

Well...kinda.

Up until last year, it was basically an unspoken rule. But then last year, they seemed to switch the rules....or Alison Grodner clarified that anyone can win AFP.

We'll see if that's still the case this year when Nicole wins the game AND AFP.

1 minute ago, Ellee said:

Regarding jury ... does Cliff go to jury or does he meet them at the round table for the first time?  And then when Jackson goes out 3rd (the universe told me this was going to happen 🙄) he just takes a seat on stage and they hand him a question, right?  Or maybe a watermelon.  Guess it would depend on if it’s feeding time or not.

Cliff will go into sequester and then straight to the Round Table from there, yes (I believe the Round Table will be a week tonight?). And yes, Jackson, when Nicole votes him out, will go straight on stage to meet Julie and then ushered backstage until they bring the jury out. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Season two onward here and... masochism. Acute, specific masochism.

51 minutes ago, PhoneCop said:

It's like rooting for the home team that mostly loses. (Or FOUTTE.)

Legit lol

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I honestly believe that may be my absolute Top 1 of 10 favourite moment that ever happened on this show.

Number two is Paul losing the first time. Heh. 

I was so conflicted in in that season finale because I absolutely loved Paul losing, but i absolutely hated Josh winning. I hate, hate, haaaaaate Josh. He's the reason I stopped watching The Challenge, too. 

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

giphy.gif

Who's future Analyse talking to in that gif?

1 hour ago, slasherboy said:

I was about to say me too, but then remembered that I started in Season 2.

BB is my favorite reality show. I look forward to it every year. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, Blissfool said:

BB is my favorite reality show. I look forward to it every year. 

Me too. It's different from, say, Survivor because it's possible for us to completely immerse ourselves in the show. Feeds, daily RHAP podcasts, three shows a week, this thread, checking Hamsterwatch... it's a full time job (with zero pay). I guess it's best that no other reality show is like this because it probably wouldn't be good for my mental, physical or social health. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, slasherboy said:

I have watched almost every show since season three.  The only episode I skipped was when Dick and Danielle were in the finals and they were doing a recap episode or something (I am not sure if it was the recap because I remember it just being the two of them as Zach was gone).  I was just like, "Fuck this shit, I'm out."

I dipped out of Celebrity Big Brother season two as well because honestly Tom Green was the only one I really liked.  The rest of them were just there, I did not really dislike any of them but I was not a fan of any of them either. 

1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

I was so conflicted in in that season finale because I absolutely loved Paul losing, but i absolutely hated Josh winning. I hate, hate, haaaaaate Josh. He's the reason I stopped watching The Challenge, too. 

Same here, I cannot stand Josh but I was happy to see Paul fail once again.

It does suck that his stupidity has infected the Challenge as well, but if I can watch Paulie on there I can manage to watch Josh on there.

Edited by BK1978
Because I do not speak (or should I say type) English all that well.
  • Love 7
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well...kinda.

Up until last year, it was basically an unspoken rule. But then last year, they seemed to switch the rules....or Alison Grodner clarified that anyone can win AFP.

We'll see if that's still the case this year when Nicole wins the game AND AFP.

Cliff will go into sequester and then straight to the Round Table from there, yes (I believe the Round Table will be a week tonight?). And yes, Jackson, when Nicole votes him out, will go straight on stage to meet Julie and then ushered backstage until they bring the jury out. 

Hopefully, Nicole will win BB and AFP and Jackson will win a. Out of season watermelon

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Callaphera said:

UnfinishedElectricGerenuk-size_restricte

"Not again, not again."

YES AGAIN, MOTHERFUCKER.

I didn’t watch this particular season, but seeing how much everyone hates this guy makes me wish I had! The beard and bEarnie alone are enough to make me hate him!! 

• Love 6

I was so happy to see Tommy finally get roasted!  He deserved it so much.  

Christie and Tommy have been lying and cheating their way thru the game.

This would not be a huge deal......except, their Alliance broke up over the Kat & Holly knowing each other.  

And, Christie and Tommy were right there.....added lots of wood to the fire......to deflect from their own relationship!

Tommy....admitted he spilled the beans ......so, it would not bite him in the butt shall Christie spill the beans .....in the Jury House.

Oh....well!

There yah go...peeps!  

Jackson came thru!  He played BB!

Watermelon for World Peace!  ✌🏻🍉 

(I hate these guys with a passion!  Complete assholes! ......so, hopefully, a Holly & Nicole F2) If not.....won’t be mad if Jackson takes it all!

Holly, Nicole, and Cliff would not be F4 if it was not for Jackson’s amazing gameplay! 

• Love 3

I was not into Season 1 at all when it aired and dropped it pretty quickly, but I think the show realized itself that they needed to mix things up, so I've been with it since Season 2 (which, as others have noted, is really Season 1 of the current format. It's like two completely different shows. One is an actual competition and the other is just a bunch of people chilling in a house). It's the only reality show out there that you can pretty much fairly compare past seasons (except for the seasons that shall not be named from Season 7-9) since the format doesn't go through as much BS changes as most other reality shows and it is the only reality show that we actually get to see the REAL "reality." I like that this is an actual reality show. We see what other shows will never show you. That's why this is the only reality show I actually watch and while I watch a lot of TV (as a writer, I typically have the TV on while I'm writing and I'm pretty much always writing), there are few other shows that are worth devoting this much message board time to, because few other shows have something happening every day

So yeah, the HGs typically suck, but sometimes they don't (when they don't are those magical seasons) and even when they suck, there's usually something to talk about and you can always compare and contrast them with past HGs, which is fun. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Since we now know for a fact that there are only 2 possible F2 outcomes, I say we play the fun and ultimately completely meaningless game of "How will the jury vote?"

Jackson vs. Holly

Lock votes for Jackson are Jack and Cliff. Lock votes for Holly are Jessica and Kat. Tommy leans Holly, but I could easily see him voting for Jackson especially since I think Will will talk up Jackson's game and I could see Tommy being influenced by that. Christie also leans Holly but again I could see her voting for Jackson. Sis' vote will depend on whether or not she does what Jack does or what Tommy does. Nick leans Jackson but would probably vote Holly if it was obvious that was how the wind was blowing. Nicole leans Holly as well but could easily vote Jackson. So, basically they both have 2 locked votes and most of the up-in-the-air votes lean Holly but could easily go the other way imo. I also could kinda see Cliff going for Holly if it's obvious she's gonna get the majority anyway.

Nicole vs. Holly

The only lock for Nicole is Cliff imo. I'd say Nick is like 80% a lock vote for her but it's Nick so, you know. Lock votes for Holly are Kat, Jessica, and Jackson. Jack heavily leans Holly but could possibly go Nicole. Tommy and Christie lean Nicole but I wouldn't be surprised if they voted Holly. Sis, again, it depends on whether she's Jack's puppet or Tommy's puppet. So 4 lean Nicole but Holly has 3 locks. I say this one probably comes down to what Jack decides to do.

• Love 6

So the new Cliff and Nicole plan is to try to get Jackson to flip by:

a) guilt - a "southern word is my bond guy" would have come to Cliff prior to the veto comp win to break the deal (waiting until after makes "you look like a snake").

b) jury worry - Cliff will go to jury and campaign against him whereas Holly would be an automatic vote

c) deals, deals and more deals - Cliff and Nicole would each offer Jackson a guaranteed F2.

Does this work? It could be a long 4 days.

10 hours ago, stcroix said:

Don't feel too badly. I was getting married the September that Season 2 aired and the finale just happened to be the night of our rehearsal dinner. My fiance and I had both watched the season and rushed the entire end of the party so that we could get back home to watch the finale live. (no dvrs for us back then.) Didn't feel bad about it either.

I've been watching since season 1, which was absolutely a different show. That said, season 1 really was a pretty good hint at just how deeply weird this show would always be, no matter how much the format changes. 

• Love 8
13 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Dammit, so Nicole never believed Jackson's lie. So she always wanted Holly evicted. Cliff why didn't you listen to her?

Because he stupidly thought he had a better chance with Jackson than Tommy. 

Cliff wasn't wrong to try and play for HIS game. But he was just plain wrong. 

• Love 3