Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Although, with Jess gone, Tommy and Chirstie might want to replace her with Nicole as the person they drag along for the easy win. Nicole is probably pretty golden either way since she's an easy win for anyone and she sucks at comps.

For sure. I think Nicole will be the new goat once Jess is gone (not that Jess was ever a real goat since she can win mental comps). Nicole should be golden for F3, in all honesty. 

Jess does need to go, though, for Nicole's BEST chances of making it to F3. So she should stick with keeping Cliff, especially since he's an ally for her and Jess isn't. 

Now watch Nicole go in the DE tomorrow lol.

I actually don't see a scenario where Nicole leaves tomorrow night. I see scenarios for everyone else, but not Nicole. She's a perfect DE pawn, but I don't see her going anywhere unless she REALLY messes up today and tomorrow and pisses off both sides. 

Jackson and Tommy are the ones in the most danger for the DE, followed closely by Christie and then Cliff and Holly. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Seriously and this goes for everyone, if there's ever a reference that someone uses here and you don't know what it is, just ask.

Okay!  Is the "I can't" .... "then don't!" thing I see here a lot a BB reference, or is it from somewhere else, and if the latter do you or someone else know where it is from?

Apparently if one complains on Facebook about staff(?) lifting Depends and other supplies from one's deceased father-in-law's assisted living room after his death, one also gets lots of ads for incontinence products in one's feed.  Imagine how I learned this.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
11 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I still don’t want Jackson to win. He might be playing a better game since the second half but I still don’t want him to win. I wouldn’t wish it on Holly either because Jackson would try to latch on to her. I wouldn’t mind if Nicole, Cliff or Tommy won. I know a lot of people are indifferent with Tommy but out of this group he’s the least offensive to me to win the $500,000. I would say I forgot Christie but I didn’t. LOL!!!

No I don’t want Tommy to win if for no other reason than he and Christie have a very unfair advantage.  At this point people realize they are a couple, but just in the way that Nicole/Cliff or Holly/Jackson are. But Tommy and Christie didn’t just meet on the show; they won’t lose touch after the show.  Just as Christie sobbed, “they are practically family”. Christie lost her sh*t screaming that Holly and Kat knew each other before and had a huge advantage.  But of course, it’s her and Tommy that have that advantage and no one still knows about it.  I give them credit for keeping it hidden, but I don’t think it’s a level playing field, so I would be unhappy with a Tommy win.  And if it’s Tommy/Christie in F2, idk, I think I prefer him over her, since he rescued her twice already.  I hope we see a better F2 though 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

Just heading into retirement with my mature woman lipstick,  wearing my flesh-colored leggings.

Tinkerbell, if you’re old enough for mature woman lipstick and yet can still rock flesh colored leggings, I applaud you, go for it!  Not many can do both, I know I certainly can’t!  Let’s see how Holly comes off in 30 years.  I don’t think she’ll still be wearing them lol

Edited by Rbonnie
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Okay!  Is the "I can't" .... "then don't!" thing I see here a lot a BB reference, or is it from somewhere else, and if the latter do you or someone else know where it is from?

Apparently if one complains on Facebook about staff(?) lifting Depends and other supplies from one's deceased father-in-law's assisted living room after his death, one also gets lots of ads for incontinence products in one's feed.  Imagine how I learned this.

That is familiar...maybe the Rockstar season and she always said 'I can't' and someone replied 'then don't'. Maybe??? Curious to be reminded who it was but I remember it vaguely. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Honestly, she has absolutely no chance to win, so she's probably better off sticking with Jackson/Holly, who are likely to drag her to F4 and maybe even F2 for the easy win.

I'm not as down on Nicole as other people. Given the right circumstances, I could see her getting Christie's, Jess', and Nick's votes in the F2.  Christie wants to vote for a woman. Jess easily follows suit, and Nick follows without much convincing because he's loyal, transparent, yada yada. That puts her in striking distance.  So I can't completely write her off.   Plus she can still get a comp win or two. If Jess could, Nicole could.   But hell, I always think comp wins are overrated and overvalued anyway.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

It's from Rockstar's daughter's birthday from last season, the fight between her and Brett:

tumblr_pceiwzxlqp1w8v6pno3_250.gif

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
35 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

I'll be bummed if any of these people win........

lol right!

48 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Plus [Nicole] can still get a comp win or two.

Yea, now that there's so few people left she easily could. She seems to just really suck at comps though. Probably because of how anxiety ridden and timid she normally is. But again, with so few people less, it's easier to win lol. Especially with Jess out, Nicole will probably have a better chance since mental comps are likely the only ones she has a shot at and Jess was better at them.

But I just think in general, even for the people on the jury/in the game who really like her, Nicole is an afterthought game-wise. She's just done absolutely nothing. If she wins some comps now and takes out Christie/Tommy and/or Jackson/Holly then that could combine with her likability and get her a win but I really don't see it happening. I think she'll just get dragged to F2. For her to win by the way she's playing now she'd probably have to be against Christie and then just hope there's enough people in the jury who think Christie played too dirty of a game. Everyone else (assuming Jess is gone) beats her. I guess maybe she could beat Holly if there is a lot of 'she just rode Jackson's coattails' in the jury. But even then she still did more than Nicole lol.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:
1 hour ago, Jobiska said:

It's from Rockstar's daughter's birthday from last season, the fight between her and Brett:

Thanks!  I've seen that GIF associated with the saying, but did Brett or someone respond with "then don't?"

• Love 2

It's totally possible Nicole could come out of no where and pull a Jordan where she wins the comp that matters. Or comps? Did she win the one to choose who went with her to final 2?  I can only remember her winning the putting the balls in order comp To get her to Round 3 in the final HOH

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

... For her to win by the way she's playing now she'd probably have to be against Christie and then just hope there's enough people in the jury who think Christie played too dirty of a game...

Or Nicole against Christie and Tommy spills the beans about his relationship with Christie while in jury house.  Or at the round table. <--- That would make for a memorable round table.

• Love 5
36 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

Thanks!  I've seen that GIF associated with the saying, but did Brett or someone respond with "then don't?"

He did. It was a little quiet (well, who wouldn't be compared to Blockstar?) but it was there. It had the same result as telling someone to calm down when they're in the middle of raging at you.

<deleted video because Nashville was quicker on the draw>

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

No I don’t want Tommy to win if for no other reason than he and Christie have a very unfair advantage. 

I don't know why anyone gets so hung up on this so-called "unfair advantage" they think Tommy and Christie have. As far as I can tell, they have no more of an advantage than any two Houseguests who form a F2 alliance on Day 1. I don't see what knowing each other prior to entering the house gets them, frankly. It's not even a secret they are more or less a "couple." It's not as if they have secret psychic abilities or secret powers no other player has. It's not even giving them any kind of psychological advantage, as evidenced by Christie's incessant crying jags. So nobody knows they knew each other, so what? How has that helped them? People already know they're working together. It certainly hasn't kept Christie off the block, and the fact that Tommy has never been on the block is entirely Tommy's doing. It has nothing to do with Christie, it's just the way he has played.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't know why anyone gets so hung up on this so-called "unfair advantage" they think Tommy and Christie have. As far as I can tell, they have no more of an advantage than any two Houseguests who form a F2 alliance on Day 1. I don't see what knowing each other prior to entering the house gets them, frankly. It's not even a secret they are more or less a "couple." It's not as if they have secret psychic abilities or secret powers no other player has. It's not even giving them any kind of psychological advantage, as evidenced by Christie's incessant crying jags. So nobody knows they knew each other, so what? How has that helped them? People already know they're working together. It certainly hasn't kept Christie off the block, and the fact that Tommy has never been on the block is entirely Tommy's doing. It has nothing to do with Christie, it's just the way he has played.

To add to that, Tommy has never made a deal that included safety for Christie ( good game play) and only used in later in an appeal saying, everyone else is paired up, she is all I have.

I think Tommy has played more his own game , with a sidekick, than Christie who has relied on Tommy to save her ( although she saved herself nicely when on the block against Sis).

But as said above, any close bond has an advantage. Memphis and Dan, Jordan and Jeff, Ju and Alison ( even though they hated each other they worked together to an end).

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Well said.  It doesn't bother me at all that these two knew each other outside the house.  While I do not like Christie and hope she's gone this week (DE), I do like Tommy.

10 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

No I don’t want Tommy to win if for no other reason than he and Christie have a very unfair advantage. 

I don't know why anyone gets so hung up on this so-called "unfair advantage" they think Tommy and Christie have. As far as I can tell, they have no more of an advantage than any two Houseguests who form a F2 alliance on Day 1.

Um... other than a 2+ year head start on the relationship and trust-building which begins for every other HG in the game on Day 1, you mean?

ETA: Drago beat me on my posting delay.

• Love 20
30 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I don't know why anyone gets so hung up on this so-called "unfair advantage" they think Tommy and Christie have. As far as I can tell, they have no more of an advantage than any two Houseguests who form a F2 alliance on Day 1

I think knowing someone before entering the house is an advantage because the alliance is not based on "hey we both like to work out!"  but based on knowing the other person's personality, their strengths and weaknesses, their trustworthiness, a whole bunch of other things.   Alliances are built on trust, and you're going to trust someone more if you've known them longer than five minutes 

• Love 16
26 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

For me, I'm not as bothered by it as I was before, so I'm kind of resigned to the fact that Christie or Tommy are going to get to F3, at least, if not both. I also recognize that we've had pre-season relationships in the game before, and I was never bothered by those as much.

But here's kind of how I see it.

Christie and Tommy could be seen as any other alliance formed on day 1. Let's compare it to Tyler/Kaycee from last year. They formed a bond early on. They promised each other to take each other far. Hell, the one up that Tyler/Kaycee had was that both of them fiercely protected the other while Tommy was ready to let Christie go a couple of weeks ago. So, in that sense, I kind of get that Christie and Tommy's advantage isn't as powerful as some other alliances we've seen.

Here's what bugs me: they know each other in real life. That means what they do in this game has some actual real life repercussions. They know each other's families. We don't know if they keep in touch a lot, but they run with the same circle of friends. So that means they have a lot riding on each other outside of this house. Let's say that Tommy actively betrays Christie. That doesn't just stay in the house after the game is done. If Christie got back together with Tommy's aunt, for example, that could potentially impact things in their families for the future. 

Also, a big thing I recognize is that trust is hard to come by in that house. The one thing about the house is that people don't know each other, so they don't know whether they can trust each other. With Christie/Tommy, since they know each other EXTREMELY well, they know what they can trust the other. 

And I think the big thing that bothers me more than other pre-season relationships is the fact that it was a total mistake. Production didn't plan for this to even be a twist. They literally stumbled upon not just one pre-season relationship, but MULTIPLE. The difference between a twist like Alex/Morgan from Big Brother: Over The Top and this is solely because production never planned for it to happen (that, and BBOTT didn't have a jury with the evicted houseguests). 

I think that, ultimately, I don't want pre-season relationships in the house unless it's a planned twist and the houseguests know. It becomes unfair, to me, when there's a pre-season relationship in the house that was unplanned, thus there's no twist for the houseguests to clue in on. 

We also saw Christie bitching about Holly/Kat/Jackson knowing each other; part of it to mask her own pre-season relationship, but partly because she knew it was unfair and she did bring up some excellent points about it.

So yeah, that's where I stand on Christie/Tommy. I didn't realize I had such a strong opinion on this until I wrote apparently an essay.

• Love 10
45 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

To me there’s a huge difference between a secret alliance between virtual strangers made days ago that can crumble at any moment, such as the six this time, or countless other alliances that have shape shifted or dropped, versus a real life alliance of two people who have known each other for years on the outside and have to deal with each other after the show. 

And that difference is everything. 

ETA: just saw that @Lady Calypso said it sooner and better, and in more detail, and I totally agree with her solid points. 

Edited by Rbonnie
Give credit where it is due!
  • Love 15

I think Tommy would have cut Christie loose by now if it weren't for the prior relationship. She's been working his last nerve for weeks. (We've only seen it in little flashes in the DR, but anyone with such a carefully constructed facade, if you can see if at all? It's big.)

• Love 10

To me the big difference is that they are not responsible for the unfair advantage. I’ve said it before, but they played the cards they were dealt. 

~~~~

I’m on the anyone but Jackson train. 

🚞

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Tdoc72 said:

To me the big difference is that they are not responsible for the unfair advantage. I’ve said it before, but they played the cards they were dealt. 

~~~~

I’m on the anyone but Jackson train. 

🚞

Jackson cannot win!!!!

He is the most entitled HG......ever!

Last night he made himself a huge bowl of watermelon.

Then what he didn’t finish......about half the bowl.....he threw it in the trash bin.

Then had the nerves to go to the fridge and look inside! Didn’t grab anything else to eat....but, slammed the door. 

I thought the HOH basket was a $25 limit.  Looks to me closer to $100. 

Or, maybe HOH request $25 worth of stuff.....and, then producers add extra things to it.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, iMonrey said:

YAAAASSSSSS to this. 

2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Um... other than a 2+ year head start on the relationship and trust-building which begins for every other HG in the game on Day 1, you mean?

ETA: Drago beat me on my posting delay.

But they didn't have trust! Christie said the relationship ended badly. For all we know Tommy wanted to kill Christie in her sleep. They still had blind trust. And we never got to see what Christie would do for Tommy. 

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Seriously and this goes for everyone, if there's ever a reference that someone uses here and you don't know what it is, just ask. Someone here will know the answer...

Thanks for that great offer 🙂 

48 minutes ago, Dmarie019 said:

But they didn't have trust! Christie said the relationship ended badly. For all we know Tommy wanted to kill Christie in her sleep. They still had blind trust. And we never got to see what Christie would do for Tommy. 

They hashed all that out before the feeds even came on.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dance4Life said:

Jackson cannot win!!!!

He is the most entitled HG......ever!

Last night he made himself a huge bowl of watermelon.

Then what he didn’t finish......about half the bowl.....he threw it in the trash bin.

Then had the nerves to go to the fridge and look inside! Didn’t grab anything else to eat....but, slammed the door. 

I thought the HOH basket was a $25 limit.  Looks to me closer to $100. 

Or, maybe HOH request $25 worth of stuff.....and, then producers add extra things to it.  

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure that I counted SEVEN watermelons in Jackson's room.  Three large ones and then 4 smaller ones.  He is totally being spoiled by production.   If the HOH basket is only worth $25, then he's definitely getting way more because watermelons are not cheap. The tiny small ones are at least $5 each.  

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Dmarie019 said:

It's totally possible Nicole could come out of no where and pull a Jordan where she wins the comp that matters. Or comps? Did she win the one to choose who went with her to final 2?  I can only remember her winning the putting the balls in order comp To get her to Round 3 in the final HOH

Yea, Jordan won final HOH and chose Natalie over Kevin because she knew Natalie sucked so hard and she'd easily beat her lol.

5 hours ago, llongori said:

Or Nicole against Christie and Tommy spills the beans about his relationship with Christie while in jury house.

I don't see why he would do this though. As you said, it would likely hurt Christie's chances of winning and he would want her to win.

1 hour ago, Dmarie019 said:

Christie said the relationship ended badly. For all we know Tommy wanted to kill Christie in her sleep. 

And yet they've still totally had each other all game. Tommy has saved Christie twice! To me that's more proof of how advantageous it is to have someone in the game with you that you know in real life. Even in this case of there likely being some bad blood between their families and they have still worked together the whole game and protected each other. 

• Love 9
24 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And yet they've still totally had each other all game. Tommy has saved Christie twice! To me that's more proof of how advantageous it is to have someone in the game with you that you know in real life. Even in this case of there likely being some bad blood between their families and they have still worked together the whole game and protected each other. 

Exactly.

Look at what happened in Celebrity Big Brother 2. Tamar and Kandi had a really, really bad history....yet, in the end, they still stuck together and worked together because they knew each other better than the other celebrities in the house. Knowing someone can be extremely advantageous, especially when you're stuck in the house with them. We know that people with pre-season relationships seem to work together, for the most part. To be fair, I haven't seen seasons 1-11 (this will be my Big Brother Project over the course of the next year) so I don't know how the pre-season relationships worked in those seasons (so feel free to correct me on anything I say that's not true), but from the seasons I've watched, pre-season relationships tend to stick together. 

Sure, the Christie/Tommy connection could have backfired if Tommy or Christie had a real deep hatred for the other....but the chances of that happening were going to be slim, as we've seen how that has worked out, not just with Tamar/Kandi, but with Dick and Daniele. 

It's just different than if someone joins up with another on day 1 or 2 for me. I think there's a much smaller chance of that duo turning on each other completely. Because, I think the mindset is "better the devil you know", just in terms of being stuck in a house for 90+ days (if both last that long).

• Love 11

Most people who make a Day 1 alliance have no idea whether the other person/people will keep their word; knowing someone in real life pretty much guarantees they will.  It's a big deal having skin in the game.

Just how close were they, exactly? Apparently Christie dated Tommy's aunt, or something. Did that make Tommy and Christie besties? Didn't Christie's relationship with Tommy's relative end badly? How much more trust did these two have in each other really than anyone else? Until I hear from the horse's mouth(s) I don't see any reason to suppose they have a more significant bond than people who came into the house as strangers. 

Even if they were closer than the show is letting on that doesn't guarantee a trust bond between them. Christie isn't a trustworthy person, I don't care if you've known her 2 years or 2 days.

I get that they have a secret nobody else knows about, but I don't think that necessarily gives them a leg up in the game. It's not a special power that's going to help save either one of them if one or both are on the block. 

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

Just how close were they, exactly? Apparently Christie dated Tommy's aunt, or something. Did that make Tommy and Christie besties? Didn't Christie's relationship with Tommy's relative end badly? How much more trust did these two have in each other really than anyone else? Until I hear from the horse's mouth(s) I don't see any reason to suppose they have a more significant bond than people who came into the house as strangers. 

Even if they were closer than the show is letting on that doesn't guarantee a trust bond between them. Christie isn't a trustworthy person, I don't care if you've known her 2 years or 2 days.

I get that they have a secret nobody else knows about, but I don't think that necessarily gives them a leg up in the game. It's not a special power that's going to help save either one of them if one or both are on the block. 

Christie dated Tommy's aunt for seven years, but they knew each other for longer than that (some rumours state that they were friends since they were kids but I don't think that's officially confirmed). Christie/Tommy have several photos with each other, most of them not with Tommy's aunt in them. Christie has been to several Bracco family events. I believe she was even at some of their holiday parties. They attended concerts together and I think there's a picture when they went skiing or snowboarding or something. 

We don't know exactly how the relationship ended between Christie and Tommy's aunt. I don't think it ended well, though. 

Again, I obviously have never been in that house, but I can imagine that you'd rather work with someone you know than someone you don't know. It's easier, in that sense. 

• Love 9

Someone posted a bunch of photos of them awhile back. They were clearly very close. She dated his aunt for years and since they were so close in age, it looks like they did a ton of stuff together. She was basically part of the family. 

That's a huge advantage over bonds formed when they meet in the house. 

The best example was BB4, where they were specifically EXES and they still worked closely together because even exes are closer to you than strangers. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

Since fuck-all is happening in the house, I’ll chime in on the Christie/Tommy debate. It’s an advantage, I think a pretty obvious one. There is no argument that maybe they don’t have a good relationship because of a break-up, because we have seen zero evidence of it. Not one argument. I did see Christie smugly saying she could throw the endurance comp because if Tommy won, it’s the same as she winning. We’ve seen Tommy pull her off the block twice, no real discussion involved.

I do agree that they didn’t know this going in, so more power to them. And I honestly don’t really give a shit. But I DO think it’s an advantage no other houseguest has. And Christie leading the charge of how DARE Holly/Kat know each other leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

Mostly though, I can’t stand either of them. Regardless of their relationship.

• Love 16
21 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Someone posted a bunch of photos of them awhile back. They were clearly very close. She dated his aunt for years and since they were so close in age, it looks like they did a ton of stuff together. She was basically part of the family. 

So true:

EBg3biaWwAAER8W.jpg

Christie was also there at Tommy's first show for Pretty Woman:

EBhqExXXoAE4tw9.jpg

For the record, I don't blame them for taking advantage of the situation. Of course they're going to band together. 

Which is why I'm way more upset at production. Like...they couldn't have done some really, really, really simple research on their finalists? Really? It would have taken an intern literally less than five minutes to discover this connection. Hence, another reason why I hate Big Budget Brother. They don't seem to spend money on anything that could be useful...besides watermelon, I guess. They can't even get an intern to do background checks on any of these fools. Why? Because they simply don't care. 

• Love 11
51 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

That's a huge advantage over bonds formed when they meet in the house. 

The best example was BB4, where they were specifically EXES and they still worked closely together because even exes are closer to you than strangers. 

Imagine that person being Christie? Bleck. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
55 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

The way Jun used her ex to stay in the game and then tossed him like a used tissue when she didn't need him anymore on her way to a win was brilliant.

• Love 11
9 hours ago, Jobiska said:

Yes. And if someone (me!) orders her son his favorite player's basketball jersey as a Xmas present, numerous ads for said jersey will appear on the FAMILY computer! Guess what was NOT a surprise come Xmas morning. 

8 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

The same amazing fight that not only gave us those two things, but also DIS. GUSTING.

Don't forget the "cute. Real cute!"

It's become a part of my vocabulary.

3 hours ago, S.Batts said:

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure that I counted SEVEN watermelons in Jackson's room.  Three large ones and then 4 smaller ones.  He is totally being spoiled by production.   If the HOH basket is only worth $25, then he's definitely getting way more because watermelons are not cheap. The tiny small ones are at least $5 each.  

I don't think it's a coincidence that I've had a constant supply of watermelon in my fridge for the last couple of months. Just bought a new one today!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
39 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

The way Jun used her ex to stay in the game and then tossed him like a used tissue when she didn't need him anymore on her way to a win was brilliant.

I'm almost done re-watching S4 for the first time since it originally aired and watched Jun do this not too long ago. She was ruthless about it haha. But she and Jee both knew what the deal was, and were the most functional and game savvy of all the pairs of exes. It's one of the more interesting aspects to the strategy that season.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
fixing my grammar.
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

That's why she is in my top tier. She was a brilliant Big Brother contestant. And I especially love that her strategy revolved around exploiting gender and racial stereotypes. 

She cooked for them, did their laundry, cleaned for them, made them think she was just little more than a servant, while she was successfully plotting to take them all down. And they haaaated her for it. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Last week Jackson promised Tommy safety if he jumped off the wall and let Jackson win HOH.  They did not discuss safety for Christie. When Tommy subsequently told Christie about Jackson’s promise to him, her eyebrows went up but she didn’t say anything.  Then in the diary room she was hysterically crying.  Specifically, she cried that if it was reversed she would have made a deal for her safety and also Tommy’s, because of their relationship, and that she could not believe he didn’t make a deal that kept her safe.  After all, she cried, we’re practically family!

if that’s not from the horse’s mouth, I don’t know what is.

• Love 10

Was there any talk about Jackson throwing those chips on the floor instead of passing them to Christie?  RUDE!  I would have been so mad at him.  I guess he thought he was being cute.  Any good-will I had generated for him went right out the window.

Douchbag.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

Was there any talk about Jackson throwing those chips on the floor instead of passing them to Christie?  RUDE!  I would have been so mad at him.  I guess he thought he was being cute.  Any good-will I had generated for him went right out the window.

Douchbag.

I never heard anymore about it but I want to know who picked them up!  I watched that scene a few times and I thought maybe they slipped when he was handing them to her. It looked like he leaned a little as if he was heading down to pick them up and then she said pick them up. He refused and there they sat. I want to know who caved or did another HG do it?

I will say that Tommy has really attractive family & friends. Unlike a lot of reality people he has talent. I remember seeing him on the Tonys before he was BB Tommy. I’m sure if he won the $500,000 it would really his career even more. If not he could always model bathing suits. LOL!!!!

51415352-33AF-40B8-B7CE-F12164F4F4A3.jpeg

Edited by ByaNose
  • LOL 1