Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

I finally figured out who tommy reminds me of. 

B5AC241D-A12D-4A62-AAA7-444248CDE1E9.jpeg

Tears coming out of my eyes from laughing. 

Man, still can’t watch until tomorrow as Dish network with local CBS affiliate are in a long stalemate. Something has to change with this prior to college football starting

4 minutes ago, Otherkate said:

The only bad thing about this episode is how much it made me like Jackson. 

Totally agree. Jackson was hilarious in this episode. Oddly, he loves that America hates him. Analyse was pretty funny too. Poor Christie, I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

• Love 7

Meanwhile on the feeds:

Cliff told a long-winded story to Jess and Nicole about how, when he was a kid, he was in a graveyard and saw what he thought was a dead body lying on a grave. It turned out to be a wino who he’d woken up. The cameras immediately switched to Holly. I guess the wino didn’t sign a release.

Edited by TimWil
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, zorak said:

Christie sobbing in the DR in tonight’s episode:  “I don’t like knowing that America wanted me to be a part of this competition.  I wouldn’t vote someone I loved, I’d vote for someone I didn’t like.”  Exactly!

Christie's DR tears were giving me life!

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Tears coming out of my eyes from laughing. 

Man, still can’t watch until tomorrow as Dish network with local CBS affiliate are in a long stalemate. Something has to change with this prior to college football starting

Oh, man, I didn’t think of that. BB is brainless summer entertainment; college football is life. Especially if you’re in the mighty SEC. Thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻

meanwhile, uverse has no NBC, and I haven’t missed any of their offerings. At all. 

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Totally agree. Jackson was hilarious in this episode. Oddly, he loves that America hates him. Analyse was pretty funny too. Poor Christie, I almost felt sorry for her. Almost.

As I commented in the episode thread, he came off really well tonight. But he doesn't really love that America hates him. If you watch his facial expression when he says words to that effect, he's more grimly determined and defiant. Like, "Fine. I don't care if you hate me. I'm winning anyway." 

As I also said in the episode thread, I unexpectedly felt bad for Christie tonight. Getting slammed with the info "America wants you to lose" when you thought you were well liked is no joke. If it were me, I'd probably pull an Audrey for at least 3 days. 

• Love 3

Christie needs to start thinking what caused that.  Wasn’t she in the room when Jack was walking like a gorilla? They have all had their chances to show a positive side. Speaking of which, I thought it was very unkind of Analyse to aggravate Nicole’s fear of birds by attacking her in that costume.  Nicole was obviously scared.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

peeps, do you actually know anyone who would have to be told not to hump someone?

Not anyone that walks on two legs and isn't considered man's best friend, lol.

As wonderful as that episode was, it was awful knowing that it was all for nothing with Thomas holding the veto.  (I found it odd that he called Kat, Kathryn.  I know it's her name, but they all seem to call her Kat. I guess it's just more of him being extra)

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
57 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

“I don't care what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name right.”
- A million fucking people and the Internet can't come to a consensus on who said it first

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Otherkate said:

GUYS. GUYS. 

Christie should see a doctor about the way she chews food. I had to look away! How do you live feeders do it? 

I know I’m piling on here, but at least I’m consistent (in my disdain for Christie)...I’m glad they snuck in that little clip of her chewing like a camel. Not everyone has the pleasure of seeing it on live feeds. Now all can share the LOLs

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

• LOL 7
Just now, CringeWatcher said:

I know I’m piling on here, but at least I’m consistent (in my disdain for Christie)...I’m glad they snuck in that little clip of her chewing like a camel. Not everyone has the pleasure of seeing it on live feeds. Now all can share the LOLs

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

It was missing the "smack smack random sniffle smack smack" wet sound effects that we usually get on the feeds, though. 

There's one every year that we shit on for how they eat rightfuckingthere next to their microphone but Christie's eating is, like, 5 seasons worth of chip chompers and open mouth smackers combined. 

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

“I don't care what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name right.”
- A million fucking people and the Internet can't come to a consensus on who said it first

Intellectually I know better, but it sounds like anyone of two dozen real housewives to me.

• LOL 17
1 hour ago, zorak said:

Christie sobbing in the DR in tonight’s episode:  “I don’t like knowing that America wanted me to be a part of this competition.  I wouldn’t vote someone I loved, I’d vote for someone I didn’t like.”  Exactly!

Truly one of the best scenes of the season. I could watch it over and over. For once I thought they were real or at least semi-real.  I don't know if people who don't watch the feeds know how often she turns on the waterworks.

37 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

peeps, do you actually know anyone who would have to be told not to hump someone? Me, neither. 

😑

Sigh. He seems like an 8 year old who has never gone to a sleepover before now. I remember how Austin use to snap "social cues" at Steve. Someone needs to do something similar with Nick.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, vb68 said:

I could watch it over and over.

I still haven’t erased it from my DVR. If this shit gets too unbearable, i might just pretend it ended right there. I’d be manifesting Christie into an evicted universe, of course, with tommy right behind her. 

No, I know myself, and I’ll keep watching until only people I really can’t stand are left in the house. And really, I’ve reached the point where I want tommy out first. He is absolutely insufferable. Plus, I want to see queen C navigate (right into a giant iceberg) all on her own. 

• Love 6

Yeah, I FFed tonight’s show through the Tommy HOH meetings, watched every second of that awesome field trip (Sis initially wanted to throw it? And didn’t because Christie sucked so bad??) and ended it on Kat’s DR about how she manifested all of this. That was a neat gift in a truly shitty week. I’ll check in with you good folks, but don’t have the stomach for the feeds until there’s a new HOH. 

• Love 13

I do wonder now how far Christie & Tommy will make in the game. They always seem to be able to get out of their jams and come up smelling like a rose. I’m not sure if the other side were to win HOH would put either of them up. Jackson might to get his revenge and win favor with the fans because he knows she’s hated. He’s hated too but he’s willing to work with that. I could see him and Holly making the Finals and Jackson somehow winning. I would literally die if that happened though. 

• Love 3

It’s the very situation happening right now with Christie/Tommy that makes me angry that the show has allowed them to keep their previous connection from the others. Poor Cliff and Kat pitched their guts out but nothing was ever going to move the compass. If I were them I’d be PISSED when the reveal finally happens. Something tells me it’ll happen at the Jury House and not live on Finale Night, though.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

At this particular moment in time, this may very well be my favorite episode this season.

Aw nuts. I may have to break my self imposed ban on watching anything BB this week and watch the show. I DID DVR it but didn’t delete yet!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I do wonder now how far Christie & Tommy will make in the game. They always seem to be able to get out of their jams and come up smelling like a rose. I’m not sure if the other side were to win HOH would put either of them up. Jackson might to get his revenge and win favor with the fans because he knows she’s hated. He’s hated too but he’s willing to work with that. I could see him and Holly making the Finals and Jackson somehow winning. I would literally die if that happened though. 

This POV win was HUGE for them. I don't see anyone taking another shot at them for some time. I think they really do have a great shot at going all the way.

Well, Christie, at least. I guess Jessica could nominate Tommy with Nick. She really does seem to want to only nominate men. 

44 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Something tells me it’ll happen at the Jury House and not live on Finale Night, though.

I wonder if Christie and Tommy will be under strict orders not to reveal that in the jury house so we can see the fresh reactions on finale night. I don't even know if they could enforce that, but it really would be a shame for it to be revealed off camera.

• Love 6

Anyone else think Jackson kinda doesn't mind if Kat leaves over Cliff? Granted, Kat is great for him because of the Holly connection, but him and Cliff have always seemed to have a type of "understanding," and he's the third wheel in the Kat/Holly situation. He holds the power in their relationship with Cliff, whereas Holly holds the power in the Kat relationship. 

On another note: Kat told Nicole that if she stays she'd be all in on Kat/Nicole/Jess as Final 3 and would be willing to rearrange her targets in order to achieve this (kind of implying she could go after a Jackson next sooner though that wasn't her plan). But she's actually all in on the Holly train, still, right? She'd probably keep her word to Nicole/Jessica as long as she could, but would personally choose Holly over them if she had to? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, mooses said:

Anyone else think Jackson kinda doesn't mind if Kat leaves over Cliff? Granted, Kat is great for him because of the Holly connection, but him and Cliff have always seemed to have a type of "understanding," and he's the third wheel in the Kat/Holly situation. He holds the power in their relationship with Cliff, whereas Holly holds the power in the Kat relationship. 

On another note: Kat told Nicole that if she stays she'd be all in on Kat/Nicole/Jess as Final 3 and would be willing to rearrange her targets in order to achieve this (kind of implying she could go after a Jackson next sooner though that wasn't her plan). But she's actually all in on the Holly train, still, right? She'd probably keep her word to Nicole/Jessica as long as she could, but would personally choose Holly over them if she had to? 

Yeah, I think she and Holly will stick with their Final 2 plan above all else. 

And yes, I also think that Kat going, while not IDEAL for Jackson, certainly makes it so that he is really all that Holly has left in the game. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, hoosiermom said:

Aw nuts. I may have to break my self imposed ban on watching anything BB this week and watch the show. I DID DVR it but didn’t delete yet!

It was worth it for all the scenes of Christy weeping and for her saying excitedly, when they all sat down to hear what the Field Trip was all about, that "everyone is learning and manifesting!"

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

I would like to share my tip with Jackson for keeping watermelon fresh for a little longer: suspend a colander in a bowl, put the watermelon chunks in the colander, put plastic wrap around the top, and then put it all in the fridge. The liquid drains out so the watermelon is never sitting in it getting slimy. 

Then I realized that he probably cannot grasp the concept of "leftover" watermelon. That's just crazy talk. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 6

I think Christie will be the finger pointer in all this. ‘It’s not me America doesn’t like ... it was the others in my alliance.’  

Tommy’s face and demeanor in talking with Kat .... SMH.  Did he follow that convo with an ‘I love you’ or not? 

It amazes me that the bigger the egos the more it becomes unfair when things like the field trip take place.  Everything is so good when things are going their way.  

I’m going to watch the episode again. Want to watch Nicole’s reaction to the field trip announcement.  Could you tell if the initial reaction was freaking out that the 3 were favorites? Was there a point that she realized they were not?  

Still want Nicole, Cliff and Kat to continue on.  And there is no chance of that.  Jess too.  The others not so much or at all. 

• Love 8

I just finished the episode just now as well. 

When Tommy said he nominated both Cliff and Kat Bc they both had such great relationships within the house. I was absolutely SICK!

Bravo Cliff and Kat . You both are winners. Yes you both DO have great relationships within the Big Brother House.

How sad that that admiral trait is what must punish your game.

When Tommy & Christie’s  secret family ties are unveiled. I will laugh at seeing Jackson winning it all. That is what “they”deserve”. 

• Love 9

Any chance at all that Tommy uses the veto on Cliff or Kat and puts up Nick?  Again the ego’s would say ‘Nick is safe, Christie is safe, the target goes to jury.’  And then I’d be happy that Nick would go ... even over Christie.  

Yeah ... I know. Not a snowballs chance in hell. 

• Love 1

Question. Does Christie cry/lament all week now that she knows she is not America’s favorite even though she is safe?  Or does she pull herself up by the bootstraps and try to change America’s opinion?  

What will go on in Tommy’s head?  Does he start to worry more about how he is perceived by the outside world?  

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Question. Does Christie cry/lament all week now that she knows she is not America’s favorite even though she is safe?  Or does she pull herself up by the bootstraps and try to change America’s opinion?  

What will go on in Tommy’s head?  Does he start to worry more about how he is perceived by the outside world?  

I think she'll cry and lament it, yes. I think she'll probably then do the typical, "America must be wrong/they must be getting a distorted view of the house" reaction that other HGs have done in similar situations. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think she'll cry and lament it, yes. I think she'll probably then do the typical, "America must be wrong/they must be getting a distorted view of the house" reaction that other HGs have done in similar situations. 

I think she will too. And by doing that I think Tommy will end up being more than a little concerned about how he is perceived.  

To me it will be interesting to see what develops. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Scout Finch said:

Then I realized that he probably cannot grasp the concept of "leftover" watermelon. That's just crazy talk. 

Sort of like "leftover wine". 😁

A month ago I finally got back on my keto diet, because it makes me feel so good. But I've been sabotaged lately by constant visions of bowls of delicious, crisp, sweet watermelon chunks. Where on earth could that be coming from? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RockYou said:

When Tommy & Christie’s  secret family ties are unveiled. I will laugh at seeing Jackson winning it all. That is what “they”deserve”. 

I'm certain that the reveal will come after the winner has been decided. And it's not going to be pretty. But it will be wildly entertaining. I expect Julie to announce it on the last show, after the votes are in, but before they're counted. . That should be something. 

• Love 5

Christie has been unable to keep any other secret in the house. Her advantage,  when she got it, was rendered useless when she told everyone in the house about it. Any conversation she has with anyone, she repeats to everyone else. Every thought she has, she says aloud. 

The ONLY  thing she has kept to herself is her relationship with Tommy. I suspect that the stress of keeping a secret is why she's constantly on the verge of tears.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6

Oh I hope the Tommy/Christie secret is found out long before the final vote.  And doesn’t Christie know someone in production too?  Or am I making that up?

B.B. at least put on some semblance of fair play.  

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 3

I saw Tommy mention to Christie that she was not third, but fourth choice.  How would he know?  Did anyone hear/see any mention of BB revealing the order of the vote?  How would he know he would have been in that comp but for his HOH immunity?

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

The ONLY  thing she has kept to herself is her relationship with Tommy. I suspect that the stress of keeping a secret is why she's constantly on the verge of tears.

I never thought of this, but you make a really good point! 

I don't expect Christie to willingly reveal this info because it would guarantee they wouldn't win. The jury are going to be furious. 

There's no way production can reveal the info without Christie and Tommy's consent, is there? It's not like the twin reveal, which was preplanned and known to the twins. I don't even know what production's strategy is on this. Are we even certain it wasn't accidental? 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, Jess2149 said:

I agree. They are talking of going back to the dark side... if Kat goes it will be the outsiders leaving each week. Cliff is injured, Jess can only handle certain comps and Nicole hasn’t won anything. For the outsiders it will be better for Kat to stay and keep Holly and Jackson on their side...but it doesn’t look like that will be happening so...

At this stage I am feeling that if Kat goes I’ll have a lot more free time on my hands... 🤷🏽‍♀️

Why should let's say Nicole keep Kat who sells her out, throws her UTB everyday to the gruesome twosome and isnt completely loyal to her Cliff and Jess in the game over who shes said is her number 1 Cliff? And it's stupid to keep that Trio together. If Kat wouldve ditched both it would be maybe easier but Nicole is stupid if she keeps someone who puts a couple above everyone else. 

3 hours ago, RockYou said:

I just finished the episode just now as well. 

When Tommy said he nominated both Cliff and Kat Bc they both had such great relationships within the house. I was absolutely SICK!

Bravo Cliff and Kat . You both are winners. Yes you both DO have great relationships within the Big Brother House.

How sad that that admiral trait is what must punish your game.

UGH at Jackson winning. Would be the worst outcome 

2 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I'm certain that the reveal will come after the winner has been decided. And it's not going to be pretty. But it will be wildly entertaining. I expect Julie to announce it on the last show, after the votes are in, but before they're counted. . That should be something. 

If Tommy and Christie (or even just one of them) are in the final 2, I think everyone--the HG's and the viewers--is going to be pissed about it.  It's an unfair advantage that wasn't even designed for viewer entertainment.  Therefore, I have to believe that production will not want them in the final, and will tinker with the game in any way they can to prevent them from getting there.  I'm currently hoping for Zingbot to drop some hints about their relationship.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Are we even certain it wasn't accidental? 

I think it WAS accidental, honestly. 

And I think it will be revealed before the finale if neither of them makes the Final 2, because once they don't make it to the finals, why would they keep it a secret? But if either of them makes it, then yeah, it'll stay a secret (unless one of them fucks the other one over, which is unlikely - this is another reason why Tommy wouldn't go after Christie. She could blow up his game with this secret). 

• Useful 3
  • Love 5
13 hours ago, zorak said:

More sobbing from Christie in the DR:  “I’m starting to feel like America hates me.”  Better late than never I suppose.

Yet she isn't smart enough to adjust so that maybe America won't hate her as much. (see: Jackson)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

And I think it will be revealed before the finale if neither of them makes the Final 2, because once they don't make it to the finals, why would they keep it a secret? But if either of them makes it, then yeah, it'll stay a secret (unless one of them fucks the other one over, which is unlikely - this is another reason why Tommy wouldn't go after Christie. She could blow up his game with this secret). 

On Rob Cs post-game interview with Bella he revealed to her that Christie and Tommy knew each other really well and she was gobsmacked. Completely speechless. Then she laughed a lot. It was great. (Of course at that point she had nothing to lose, so she could appreciate the joke.) 

I actually think people still in the game are going to feel personally hurt and betrayed when they find out. I don't think they're going to laugh and go, "Well played!" I expect some real bitterness and resentment. 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

So who's going to jury house this week? I personally want Cliff to go because I like Kat's DR sessions. But it looks like Kat is going - or has that changed?

It's a bit up in the air, as anything can happen in the next few days, but it's leaning toward Kat going this week (Kat only has Holly, Jackson, and Jess for sure to keep her).

I bet Kat goes. Dang, I thought we were rid of Christie finally. 

I wish the show had showed Tommy as one of the field trip picks (on that spinning wheel thingy and then said he couldn't go since he was HoH). I suspect he got more votes than Anal. And they should have made that clear. Heck, would have been nice to also show Jack got more votes. Just to see Christie, Tommy and Anal realize nobody likes that 4some.

As far as some up thread wondering why Anal got chosen (actually maybe I saw that in the episode thread) I heard many were voting for her and I suspect it was because she is an end table who is not worthy to make it to the end. Also probably because of her ties to Jack. 

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 9