Type keyword(s) to search

Season 21 Live Feed Discussion

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Sketcher said:

Statistically it would be smarter for Cliff and Nicole to take out Holly if they both plan on going to final three. If they keep Holly no matter who wins final four HOH either Nicole or Cliff must win F4 Veto. If they don't neither Holly nor Jackson is going to keep them. That means they have a 50-50 chance of making it to the final three together.

However if they keep Tommy and make a deal with Tommy then no matter who wins HOH all they have to do is make sure that Jackson doesn't win final four veto. I'm pretty sure Tommy is going to vote out Jackson if he gets the choice especially if he makes a deal with Nicole and Cliff. At that point he would have to think those two are easier to beat in F3 than Jackson the comp beast. What's more, there's still a good chance that Jackson would vote out Tommy given that opportunity just out of fear of Tommy's jury votes.

...so I think Nicole's right but she had never won a strategy argument with Cliff yet.  I hope that doesn't bite her next week. 

Honestly, I think that this week's eviction will impact the F4 veto win. Because, if Jackson wins, no matter what, one of Cliff or Nicole will leave....unless Jackson decides to take the shot at Tommy instead, but it's really hard to say. Right now, it's possible that Jackson would still take the shot at Tommy but if he really feels burned by Nicole/Cliff, he could take Nicole out.

Eh....I do think they should just take the chance with getting Holly out. 

This boring non- stop celebration in the RV with the F4 is so annoying. And it sets up a boring next 5 days. They are set with getting Tommy out. Jackson, Holly, Cliff and Nicole just keep saying how happy they are to be Final four.  Nicole swore to them "no funny business." And now I am annoyed with Nicole. I know she's happy but honestly get over it. Stop with the "wow" "yay" "I'm so happy" "look how shiny..." Ugh.

• Love 1

Well,crap. Already took my night meds but thought I would check in on this forum before going to bed just to find out Nicole won veto! Now my adrenaline is pumping because I’m so excited! So much for sleep tonight. Oh well. The insomnia is worth it. So happy for Nicole.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
42 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Honestly, I think that this week's eviction will impact the F4 veto win. Because, if Jackson wins, no matter what, one of Cliff or Nicole will leave....unless Jackson decides to take the shot at Tommy instead, but it's really hard to say. Right now, it's possible that Jackson would still take the shot at Tommy but if he really feels burned by Nicole/Cliff, he could take Nicole out.

Eh....I do think they should just take the chance with getting Holly 

If C/N go with J/H to F4, there is a 50% chance that only one of them makes it to F3. From there it's harder because the one who makes it has to get to part 3 of the veto AND win it, otherwise J/H will take each other because both are so concerned with their "image" that they couldn't throw the other under the bus.

If they keep Tommy, the chances of the two of them making it to F3 go up. In addition, it seems more likely that even if Tommy & Jackson team up, neither is going to want to take the other to F2, so the survivor of N/C is more likely to make it to F2.

If Holly makes it past this week, she's guaranteed F3. No one else has that certainty.

• Useful 2

No chance both Cliff and Nicole agree to save Tommy.  If either one of them VTE Tommy, he is gone, because Jackson will save Holly.

The play is to give yourself maximum control for your destiny, imo.  Holly is the easiest to beat.  Then, you play to the jury.   

• Love 5

I am watching this.

What is wrong with Nicole?

If people say something nice about her.  She starts to freak out.  

Erratic seal clapping.  Hands on cheeks a la Home Alone poster.    Burying her head in the covers.   Screeching.....Youse guys, I am gonna cry! Staap!

Nicole is totally spoon feeding Cliff, Holly, and Jackson......I am just a simple girl....with a simple family......never been out of my 500 person tiny town...line.

Stop the woman-child BS!

Nonetheless, her hands are clean in this game.......except the questionable close friendship with the pervert Nick.  Also, creepy Cliff.

I think Tommy should go.........Tommy & Christie cheated! 

Jackson CANNOT win.  

Cliff.....is beyond creepy and obnoxious.

It would be nice if Holly & Nicole......said, screw it!  Took each other to F2.

They need the prize money to buy therapy and self esteem! 

Plus, it would be the ultimate FU....to Jackson & Cliff.

Ahhhhh......Cliff talking to us in the camera in the boat room.  GAG!!!! 🤮

Oh,  Cliff.....your social game is blowing smoke up a woman-child without much confidence.  Now, Cliff......is talking to us about Nicole.   Blowing her up.

Wow!  Beyond creepy!  

Ugh!  His last sentence......

I knew doing a F2 with Nicole was the way to go!  I knew it!  Cheesy grin! 

We see you!  Taking candy from a baby.....is why you chose her.

I hope Nicole’s dad slaps him!  

Nicole should not take him to F2 (if she is in that position)......I would LOVE to see Cliff’s face! 🤣

Hoping for Holly & Nicole to come to their senses .......these guys ain’t worth shit.....and, take each other to F2.

I think it is fair game for those 2! 

Holly might have more friends in Jury.....but, Nicole can talk her way into the Winner!

Would be an interesting win!

oh gosh!  Nicole just said if she wins......she is buying herself some TATTOOS!!! Hahahaha! 🤬

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

I am watching this.

What is wrong with Nicole?

If people say something nice about her.  She starts to freak out.  

Erratic seal clapping.  Hands on cheeks a la Home Alone poster.    Burying her head in the covers.   Screeching.....Youse guys, I am gonna cry! Staap!

Nicole is totally spoon feeding Cliff, Holly, and Jackson......I am just a simple girl....with a simple family......never been out of my 500 person tiny town...line.

Stop the woman-child BS!

Yes. Her mannerisms. They keep me from rooting for her. I find her to be so....corny.

I especially hate the way she lowers her head and says a quick, "Dammit," when she's about to cry. 

14 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

oh gosh!  Nicole just said if she wins......she is buying herself some TATTOOS!!! Hahahaha! 🤬

Probably those kiddie ones that u apply with a wet napkin.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Blissfool said:

Yes. Her mannerisms. They keep me from rooting for her. I find her to be so....corny.

I especially hate the way she lowers her head and says a quick, "Dammit," when she's about to cry. 

Probably those kiddie ones that u apply with a wet napkin.

Hahahahahahahah! 

Corny!

I find her to be annoying just like Tommy.....when they go in ‘theater mode.’ 

(But, they are not mean spirited....So, I can take them in small doses)

Was looking up Nicole’s age and found this!

Soooooo......Nicole is an ACTOR who has been trying to get on BB for 3 years.....?

Interesting!  

According to her father, she’d been watching Big Brother for the last 12 years, and got the rest of the family hooked on it, too. 

She spent three years trying to get on the show, so now that she has her chance, it seems likely that she’ll be making the most of it.

“[Nicole] has a very bubbly personality and is very outgoing,” her dad said. “A very determined person.”

Holly is wearing her nude leggings tonight. The usual.  She is cooking. So, lots of long ass crack camera shots!  In case....anyone is interested! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edited by Dance4Life
  • LOL 1
23 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Hahahahahahahah! 

Corny!

I find her to be annoying just like Tommy.....when they go in ‘theater mode.’ 

(But, they are not mean spirited....So, I can take them in small doses)

Was looking up Nicole’s age and found this!

Soooooo......Nicole is an ACTOR who has been trying to get on BB for 3 years.....?

Interesting!  

According to her father, she’d been watching Big Brother for the last 12 years, and got the rest of the family hooked on it, too. 

She spent three years trying to get on the show, so now that she has her chance, it seems likely that she’ll be making the most of it.

“[Nicole] has a very bubbly personality and is very outgoing,” her dad said. “A very determined person.”

Nicole Anthony Instagram

Due to her commitments on Big Brother, her Instagram account has been set to private. She describes herself as an Actor, Performer, and  Producer. She also plays the role of Darby the Half Orc Wizard @dumdumdie

Holly is wearing her nude leggings tonight. The usual.  She is cooking. So, lots of long ass crack camera shots!  In case....anyone is interested! 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t see much of the Nicole her dad is describing. Is she a character on BB?  Has she been acting for 24/7?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, zorak said:

Cliff to camera:  "Ovi, we're still here!"

I love it! The ultimate underdog story. Viewers are going to LOVE this! I love the callout to Ovi, my personal favourite player this season. 

• Love 5
35 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Interesting!  

Nicole Anthony Instagram

Due to her commitments on Big Brother, her Instagram account has been set to private. She describes herself as an Actor, Performer, and  Producer. She also plays the role of Darby the Half Orc Wizard @dumdumdie

That's not Nicole's Instagram. It's just someone else who has the same name. There's a picture of the other Nicole on this page. BB Nicole is a preschool aide.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, flipflopdiva said:

That's not Nicole's Instagram. It's just someone else who has the same name. There's a picture of the other Nicole on this page. BB Nicole is a preschool aide.

Teeeeeheeeeee!  I will fix it. Thanks. 🤣

I do think she has potential because she acts just like Tommy.

I think when they act like that it is fake.  For the cameras. And, just boredom.

Because, I have seen them both act normal. 

21 minutes ago, Tdoc72 said:

I don’t see much of the Nicole her dad is describing. Is she a character on BB?  Has she been acting for 24/7?

No.....acting out for the cameras. Attention seeking. I don’t know anyone that seal claps like Nicole and Meghan Markle. Hand on cheeks.....I dunno.  It is unhygienic to touch your face...so, I find it gross. Nicole has bad skin...so, there is that.

You cannot be that shy and reserved...and, actively audition to get on a show like Big Brother. That is the last show I would go on! 

I do not buy some of the things they say. When they say it repeatedly....it is like they are selling us a character.

9 hours ago, Blissfool said:

BB8 also had 2 gay guys, Joe and Dustin. Ex-boyfriends in the enemies twist.

Technically, so did season nine, aka One Of The Seasons That Shall Not Be Named aka The Price We Had To Pay To Get Season Ten.

It's easy to forget between Neil leaving early and the season sucking a big one, though.

5 hours ago, CringeWatcher said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😊🤣😊😊😊😊😊 bye, tommy 😁

ETA 🖕🏻

Hahaha that ETA though.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Dance4Life said:

. 🤣

No.....acting out for the cameras. Attention seeking. I don’t know anyone that seal claps like Nicole and Meghan Markle. Hand on cheeks.....I dunno.  It is unhygienic to touch your face...so, I find it gross. Nicole has bad skin...so, there is that.

I touch my face a lot. I don't think it's that unusual in general.

• Love 17

So nice to wake up to Nicole's win. Unexpected upsets are always fun. 

The storm is finally over here. Mr. Melina actually went out in the storm and lashed the tree that was about to fall to the one next to it and it worked. Garage saved. That said, there are big trees down all over our area and tons of outages. If a subtropical storm of a few hours can do this, no wonder a 36 hour Cat 5 destroyed parts of the Bahamas. Terrifying. 

That's why I like coming here. It's my prime distraction from reality. What will I do when BB ends? There's Survivor, but it's only a once-a-week show. Too bad there isn't a Survivor live feed. They should get on that. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

The storm is finally over here. Mr. Melina actually went out in the storm and lashed the tree that was about to fall to the one next to it and it worked. Garage saved. That said, there are big trees down all over our area and tons of outages. If a subtropical storm of a few hours can do this, no wonder a 36 hour Cat 5 destroyed parts of the Bahamas. Terrifying. 

Nice win for Nicole.  I doubt that Tommy will be able to save himself, but he's annoying to me so that's OK in my book.

@Melina22, glad you made it through the storm.  I suppose you'll have to remove the tree now?  It sounds like it's on borrowed time.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

No chance both Cliff and Nicole agree to save Tommy.  If either one of them VTE Tommy, he is gone, because Jackson will save Holly.

The play is to give yourself maximum control for your destiny, imo.  Holly is the easiest to beat.  Then, you play to the jury.   

I agree. Get rid of Tommy and then Cliff/Nicole only have to beat Holly for the HoH.

OTOH, the HoH will be pretty powerless next week. The veto comp matters more, and whichever non-HoH is not on the block is basically the lone vote, right?  HoH Holly puts up C & N. Either one wins veto, and Jackson replaces them. Then either C or N is the lone vote and Jackhole goes home.

Is that right? Or is my football hangover (hahahaha Vols!) messing with my mind?

• Love 2

I don’t know how to search here. Someone had posted a nice recap of who did what in the game, who got out who and kind of ranked them.  No mind or focus today... SMDH.   I’d like to see it again updated.  It pulls things in perspective for me.  

I don’t have the feeds so I love reading everyone’s thoughts.  

Also why do people think Jackson wouldn’t vote out Holly?  I think he will do whatever it takes to win and wouldn’t blink twice  at doing so.

Yay, Nicole. B.B. Comics!  

Loved the shoutout to Ovi!

Edited by Ellee
  • Love 2
46 minutes ago, Zahdii said:

Melina22, glad you made it through the storm.  I suppose you'll have to remove the tree now?  It sounds like it's on borrowed time.

That's what I think. Of course the ground is completely saturated from previous rain. Maybe if it dries out before winter we'll be okay because removing it professionally is super pricey and it's not for amateurs. 

24 minutes ago, Ellee said:

Also why do people think Jackson wouldn’t vote out Holly?  I think he will do whatever it takes to win and wouldn’t blink twice  at doing so.

I agree 100%. Other players before him have done exactly this. He's not an emotional player, and he's not madly in love with her. It could totally happen. Then again, if he believes he'd win against her, he'd take her so he didn't look like a jerk. 

• Love 2

Globaltv article calls Christie/Tommy relationship a ‘secret twist’. 

Didn’t read the article.  

The secret twist was so secret that B.B. didn’t know about it?  Or is there more to come?

Edited by Ellee
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Coming off as true. Cliff is the one who doesn’t want to do it. 

Cmon Nicole, show your gangsta side. Grab him by the shirt collar. Put your finger in his face and say, “listen, tubby.  Your ass is on the block. I won this motherfucking veto. Who’s to say I don’t take a notion to get you out this week, huh??? That’s right. So we’re gonna do things my way for awhile, capiche?” Then, as you’re smoothing out his collar: “oh and by the way, A & M got their ass beat last night.” 

Or don’t, because I want tommy out (if I haven’t already made that fairly clear) 😊

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Nicole about to pull a Kaycee and win all the comps after doing nothing (Nicole having done less than Kaycee) for 75 days lol. This season is really shaping up as another BB20.

Holly vs. Tommy is a tough one. Like @Lady Calypso said, there's just about the same amount of pros and cons on both side. I do think getting rid of Holly is probably the better bet but honestly Tommy probably has a better shot at winning all the remaining comps than Holly and I'm not convinced he wouldn't just work with Jackson anyway. So, essentially Holly and Tommy are actually the same so maybe it would be better to keep Holly since Tommy has a better chance at the comps.

I think Nicole wants to take Holly out so she can say she broke up both strong duos. And that would help her for sure if she makes F2. 

I still can't stand her though lol. She is so deeply annoying and embarrassing to watch. 

• Love 4
On 9/7/2019 at 8:35 AM, Ellee said:

Sorry ... just realized I forgot Jessica.  

Don’t worry; everybody does.

On 9/7/2019 at 8:35 AM, Ellee said:

She should be in that group too.  I’d bet her game would be 100% different. 

Doubtful - I don’t think Jessica has more than the one game in her, and that one wasn’t particularly good.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole about to pull a Kaycee and win all the comps after doing nothing (Nicole having done less than Kaycee) for 75 days lol. This season is really shaping up as another BB20.

Well, we can only hope!

All jokes aside, Nicole DID at least try to play the game at the beginning before she got burned by everyone, including by Jackson and Holly, and then she just completely faded into the background. Again, she saved Kemi from being backdoored week 1. She tried to tell Nick about how his alliance was turning on him and Bella. Those are game moves, at the very least. 

So she has a slight one up from Kaycee (but only slight). Listen; I gotta defend Nicole a little here, and not just because she's my favourite. She's not an Analyse, who was utterly useless at the game and should have never ever been cast. She did nothing, game wise. The most she did was try to campaign to stay and she was awful at it because you can start playing the game 65 days in. 

I can relate to Nicole. I guess that makes me annoying (and I know I can be for sure!). But Nicole has a good heart. She may be emotional and dramatic, but she's a good person, and that's all that matters to me. I can take annoying over pompous douchebag (despite me defending Jackson on here; I still don't want him to win!). 

30 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Holly vs. Tommy is a tough one. Like @Lady Calypso said, there's just about the same amount of pros and cons on both side. I do think getting rid of Holly is probably the better bet but honestly Tommy probably has a better shot at winning all the remaining comps than Holly and I'm not convinced he wouldn't just work with Jackson anyway. So, essentially Holly and Tommy are actually the same so maybe it would be better to keep Holly since Tommy has a better chance at the comps.

I think it's probably best to keep Holly. You either keep a showmance or keep a potential game threat in the end. Tommy can win this game. Holly can't. Tommy has so many people vouching for him in jury. Holly has Kat and that's about it. The only thing that matters is the F4 veto. Yes, there's a higher chance of Jackson OR Holly winning and evicting Cliff or Nicole (and it could very well be them evicting Nicole). I get that Jackson would have a better shot at getting to F2 if Holly was around. 

But, at this point in the game, you have to take a risk either way. Either choice is entirely dependent on who wins F4 veto and you simply cannot know that information ahead of time. Either way you go, you could be screwed. Nicole/Cliff do need to think about how to get to F3 together. Ultimately, I think that keeping Tommy ensures that but if they keep Tommy, it'll be harder to win the game. 

I could see anyone really winning F4 veto. But I think Holly has less of a chance of winning that, and Jackson has a 50/50 shot. 

Cliff said that he doesn't want to keep Tommy because he doesn't want to compete against him, and that's honestly a fair reason to get rid of him. But....will this decision bite him in the ass next week? It could. It could also bite them if they evict Tommy and Holly or Jackson win F4 veto. That still lowers their chances at getting to F2. So we could see a Jackson/Holly F2, with an easy Jackson win (he'd be an idiot not to take Holly with him, at this rate). 

And if they get rid of Holly, who's to say Jackson won't win F4 veto and take Cliff or Nicole out? Or Tommy wins F4 veto and decides to not go to F3 with the last remaining pair? 

It's a risk either way, and they won't know if it pays off until the F4 veto is played. 

• Love 14
17 hours ago, Booklady1017 said:

Stuff like this makes me think they will work together and dump Nicole and Cliff now. 

I said this because he told his former ungrateful alliance members and not Nicole and Cliff, he’s probably thinking they’d get to the jury house first so I don’t know. But wouldn’t one of the 3, Holly or Jackson other than Tommy go to the Jury house and reveal the secret? That’s a risk. I don’t know how it works with the F3 and if they are allowed to reveal these secrets at that point to the Jury. Please fill me in on this situation. You guys have been great and patient in explaining things. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Man, I am so proud of Nicole. She won this veto and will take Cliff off, which means Holly won't be going into F4 without having been nominated.

And Cliff/Nicole will control the votes this week so they will decide who goes to F4 with them and Jackson.

Now, I do think taking out Tommy is the right move but if they took out Holly, that would be entertaining feeds (and lowers Jackson's chances of getting to F3).

So happy for Nicole. She needs this now. She can show she’s not just a floater and has won comps and did things in the game. Nicole for AFP or hopefully F2, but not likely. Do we know if she’ll definitely take Cliff down forcing Jackson to put up Holly?

10 hours ago, zorak said:

Nicole basically just informed Jackson that she's using the veto to take Cliff off.  

She said that? That’s great. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

And the hateful8 treated him so poorly, I love the shout out, and I love the underdogs, who weren't part of it..

Wouldn’t it be so delicious if the hateful were forced to choose which “Bottom Feeder” to vote for?! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

So, question: for a while now I’d generally come to assume all roads to F2 included Nicole as a companion piece, primarily because her past failures to win anything had her pretty firmly established as this season’s perfect goat - but over the course of the past week, has Nicole changed that perception to (possibly) her own detriment?

• Love 1
Just now, Nashville said:

So, question: for a while now I’d generally come to assume all roads to F2 included Nicole as a companion piece, primarily because her past failures to win anything had her pretty firmly established as this season’s perfect goat - but over the course of the past week, has Nicole changed that perception to (possibly) her own detriment?

Potentially.

I think Nicole now has less of a shot at being taken over Cliff. 

However, it also depends if Cliff wins F4 HOH, because then he could also be a potential jury threat. 

I do think that Nicole winning this veto has increased her chances of winning but decreased her chances of getting to F2. Nicole has just become slightly harder to beat, especially in the final comps. She's more physically able to win these comps. Now I think that, if Holly wins F4 HOH and Jackson wins veto, he'll evict Nicole over Cliff. Before, I thought that he'd at least consider taking Nicole over Cliff but now I don't think that's possible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
27 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, we can only hope!

All jokes aside, Nicole DID at least try to play the game at the beginning before she got burned by everyone, including by Jackson and Holly, and then she just completely faded into the background. Again, she saved Kemi from being backdoored week 1. She tried to tell Nick about how his alliance was turning on him and Bella. Those are game moves, at the very least. 

So she has a slight one up from Kaycee (but only slight). Listen; I gotta defend Nicole a little here, and not just because she's my favourite. She's not an Analyse, who was utterly useless at the game and should have never ever been cast. She did nothing, game wise. The most she did was try to campaign to stay and she was awful at it because you can start playing the game 65 days in. 

I can relate to Nicole. I guess that makes me annoying (and I know I can be for sure!). But Nicole has a good heart. She may be emotional and dramatic, but she's a good person, and that's all that matters to me. I can take annoying over pompous douchebag (despite me defending Jackson on here; I still don't want him to win!). 

I think it's probably best to keep Holly. You either keep a showmance or keep a potential game threat in the end. Tommy can win this game. Holly can't. Tommy has so many people vouching for him in jury. Holly has Kat and that's about it. The only thing that matters is the F4 veto. Yes, there's a higher chance of Jackson OR Holly winning and evicting Cliff or Nicole (and it could very well be them evicting Nicole). I get that Jackson would have a better shot at getting to F2 if Holly was around. 

But, at this point in the game, you have to take a risk either way. Either choice is entirely dependent on who wins F4 veto and you simply cannot know that information ahead of time. Either way you go, you could be screwed. Nicole/Cliff do need to think about how to get to F3 together. Ultimately, I think that keeping Tommy ensures that but if they keep Tommy, it'll be harder to win the game. 

I could see anyone really winning F4 veto. But I think Holly has less of a chance of winning that, and Jackson has a 50/50 shot. 

Cliff said that he doesn't want to keep Tommy because he doesn't want to compete against him, and that's honestly a fair reason to get rid of him. But....will this decision bite him in the ass next week? It could. It could also bite them if they evict Tommy and Holly or Jackson win F4 veto. That still lowers their chances at getting to F2. So we could see a Jackson/Holly F2, with an easy Jackson win (he'd be an idiot not to take Holly with him, at this rate). 

And if they get rid of Holly, who's to say Jackson won't win F4 veto and take Cliff or Nicole out? Or Tommy wins F4 veto and decides to not go to F3 with the last remaining pair? 

It's a risk either way, and they won't know if it pays off until the F4 veto is played. 

You make a lot of great points and I agree with you about Nicole too. There are definitely pros and cons going either way and it’s dependent on who wins veto of course and if Jackson would save Holly if he won veto.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Booklady1017 said:

You make a lot of great points and I agree with you about Nicole too. There are definitely pros and cons going either way and it’s dependent on who wins veto of course and if Jackson would save Holly if he won veto.

Exactly.

And I think Tommy is likely to win F4 HOH, which means one of Cliff or Nicole would surely be leaving if Jackson wins veto.

But Cliff or Nicole would be leaving if Jackson wins veto, regardless so....

God, I go back and forth on who I want evicted the more I try to talk this through, because now I'm back on the evicting Holly train. 

But really, if they evict Holly, Jackson or Tommy surely get to F2 and probably will beat Nicole or Cliff, while Holly will be dragged to F2 and lose against everyone she's sitting next to. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Ack ... I didn’t think of this.  

Part of what I like about Nicole and Cliff is that they are treating this as a game. I loved Nicole winning B.B. Comics because .. well ... it’s B.B. Comics and she is a real fan.  Didn’t think of the negative aspect.  

Right now I’m thinking that it doesn’t change Jackson’s or Holly’s views.  Holly —- because she’s been programmed by Jackson and can’t get out of her own way. 🙄. Jackson — because his ‘thinking’ is nobody does anything better.  Just ask Holly.  😁  (And, Nicole dear, don’t ever find out please. ) 

Lol... told you my head just ain’t right this morning. Am I really leaving that?!!?  Ohhhh  😁

• LOL 1
Just now, Ellee said:

A question.  For the entire season how many veto comps did Nicole get to play in?  Not many right? 

She played in week 1 veto and then she's played in the last three vetos. So essentially, she's won 25% of the vetos she's played in.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

She played in week 1 veto and then she's played in the last three vetos. So essentially, she's won 25% of the vetos she's played in.

Thank you. 

I was just coming back to edit the post.  As one may have picked up I’m firmly in Nicole’s corner with a Nicole/Cliff F2. 

Not sure if it’s because of the treatment she received early on or the fact that she seems so nice or the ‘cool kids’/bottomfeeders BS.   🤷‍♀️

• Love 5

Let's remember that Cliff threw the HOH win to Nicole. He purposely picked up an already placed puzzle piece and walked it slowly over to another slot. He was waiting for her to win. So she's not a comp beast despite her impressive BB comic time. However, she is on a confidence run - which will help her.

Whoever wins veto this week is the voter. So like others have said Jackson is highly likely to win veto. Who would he evict? He wouldn't evict Holly if she were still in the game - so it's either Cliff or Nicole. If Tommy were in the game (and not HOH) Jackson might evict him. Plus he's more competition to get the veto himself.  Leaving Tommy in does help Nicole and Cliff get to F3 and it helps potentially get Jackson out. Of course it could also come back to haunt them.

Ultimately I agree that there is no right answer for this week. Holly is the most beatable in the end - but her presence this week is a threat to by throwing the automatic target to Cliff and Nicole. 

I wonder if Tommy will pitch these thoughts this week.

• Love 3

Yeah, the one pro to keeping Tommy is if Holly is in the game, if she or Jackson win veto, they ain’t evicting the other. I think Tommy would boot Jackson if he had veto, and Jackson MIGHT boot Tommy.

But I kind of hate Tommy, so......

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Well, we can only hope!

Thank you for posting that.  I keep scratching my head at the assertion that Nicole has none NOTHING the whole game until these comp wins. She did stuff. She just usually got burned or ignored. And it's certainly up for debate how good a gameplayer she truly is, but she has indeed been playing the whole time. 

Her social game may be very low key, but I think it's quietly been effective. Jackson seems like he adores her, and for all of Nick's claims that he had her wrapped around his finger, I think it was quite the opposite. Nick grew more and more desperate, basically leaning on her for any type of salvation. I saw her telling Cliff the other night that she always chose her words carefully with Nick. When he said Nicole was his ride or die and F2 partner, she never agreed or confirmed that ever.   

I think it also helped Nicole a lot that she didn't outwardly hold grudges after all the blow ups and just tried to move forward. Enough people seemed to realize that and possibly felt a tinge of guilt.  (Nick again for sure, Holly, Jackson, even possibly Christie.)

So again, not that she's a great or even that good a player, but I think it's inaccurate to say she did nothing.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Potentially.

I think Nicole now has less of a shot at being taken over Cliff. 

However, it also depends if Cliff wins F4 HOH, because then he could also be a potential jury threat. 

I do think that Nicole winning this veto has increased her chances of winning but decreased her chances of getting to F2. Nicole has just become slightly harder to beat, especially in the final comps. She's more physically able to win these comps. Now I think that, if Holly wins F4 HOH and Jackson wins veto, he'll evict Nicole over Cliff. Before, I thought that he'd at least consider taking Nicole over Cliff but now I don't think that's possible.

I think that's true. I heard Jackson tell her directly last night that he thinks Nicole is a shoo in for AHF.   I can already see how that will be his reason for booting her.  "Well, Nicole, sorry but you have America's Favorite Houseguest wrapped up."

59 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Sounds like a great jury argument for the jury.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, Melina22 said:

That's why I like coming here. It's my prime distraction from reality. What will I do when BB ends? There's Survivor, but it's only a once-a-week show. Too bad there isn't a Survivor live feed. They should get on that. 

P.E.I. here. Going in to hour 18 without power. Could be back in an hour, could be 2 days.

• Love 2