Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I just can't get over this ridiculous pose, how does someone who makes their living as a model pose like this on the red carpet?

2018-golden-globes-stasr-in-black-photos

And boy are her lips plumped up

2407570_300.jpg

• Love 3

her lips look ridiculous. Her cheeks are also obviously tampered with (fillers?). I don't get it, she even said it herself, as a model why would she screw with her face? Don't know Kendall, why would you? She used to look so naturally pretty but it's obvious she'll end up like the rest of her family.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, KatWay said:

her lips look ridiculous. Her cheeks are also obviously tampered with (fillers?). I don't get it, she even said it herself, as a model why would she screw with her face? Don't know Kendall, why would you? She used to look so naturally pretty but it's obvious she'll end up like the rest of her family.

I think she is distancing herself from Caitlyn by becoming more a Kardashian. 

She has got some serious acne going on! Too bad she didn't get to photoshop these pics before they were released to the public.

Since she's had fillers to her cheeks and lips, she looks like Katie Lee (Billy Joel's ex-wife) from The Kitchen. 

image.jpeg

Edited by RedRose
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, RedRose said:

She has got some serious acne going on! Too bad she didn't get to photoshop these pics before they were released to the public.

Since she's had fillers to her cheeks and lips, she looks like Katie Lee (Billy Joel's ex-wife) from The Kitchen. 

image.jpeg

Is that a spray painted scab? Considering her diet should mostly be tissues and sleeping pills, what’s causing these breakouts?

I get why she was at the Golden Globes, she’s a reality tv star. 

Those lips are fucking ridiculous.  

• Love 2
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

I think she is distancing herself from Caitlyn by becoming more a Kardashian. 

Caitlyn is pretty puffed up these days too - perhaps that should’ve been Kaitlyn after all!

• Love 2
22 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

WHY was she there?

Because they had reached their quota of losers with Tonya Harding.

oh shit I don’t know why.  I think she’s very good at what she does.  Keeps it blank like she’s supposed to.  

Even though I know how much air brushing goes on when photos are published in magazines and on-line, I still get surprised by the bad skin of celebrities!   What happened to Kendall's luminous, smooth as silk skin?  These people must curse the invention of High Def photography ever day!  Honestly, her make up is absolutely caked on and she still has pock marks as well as pimples.  Which is fine, she is (relatively) human after all.  It just goes to show how much "reality" is in reality TV!  As in, pretty much none!

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Frost said:

Even though I know how much air brushing goes on when photos are published in magazines and on-line, I still get surprised by the bad skin of celebrities!   What happened to Kendall's luminous, smooth as silk skin?  These people must curse the invention of High Def photography ever day!  Honestly, her make up is absolutely caked on and she still has pock marks as well as pimples.  Which is fine, she is (relatively) human after all.  It just goes to show how much "reality" is in reality TV!  As in, pretty much none!

I wouldn't knock her for having pimples, but what I find amazing is that since she's considered a top model & has a lot of money, she has access to the best doctors & estheticians. If her skin is still breaking out that badly, there must be no hope for the rest of us LOL. 

3 hours ago, GaT said:

I wouldn't knock her for having pimples, but what I find amazing is that since she's considered a top model & has a lot of money, she has access to the best doctors & estheticians. If her skin is still breaking out that badly, there must be no hope for the rest of us LOL. 

All she ever does is complain about being anxious, stressed, exhausted. What the hell does she have to be anxious about? 

Kim doesn’t have good skin, neither does Khloe. And all the girls with the exception of Kourtney,  are always picking at sweet, sugary desserts. Not shocked that they have bad skin.

• Love 3
On ‎1‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, iwasish said:

All she ever does is complain about being anxious, stressed, exhausted. What the hell does she have to be anxious about? 

Kim doesn’t have good skin, neither does Khloe. And all the girls with the exception of Kourtney,  are always picking at sweet, sugary desserts. Not shocked that they have bad skin.

It’s not just diet though; all of them should lay off the heavy makeup and let their natural skin breathe every now and then. I get that makeup is a required part of Kendall’s modeling career but the rest of the sisters trowel it on just for their endless selfies and daily pap walks to nowhere.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

It’s not just diet though; all of them should lay off the heavy makeup and let their natural skin breathe every now and then. I get that makeup is a required part of Kendall’s modeling career but the rest of the sisters trowel it on just for their endless selfies and daily pap walks to nowhere.

Without the troweled on make up and surgically enhanced ass and tits... who would look twice at any of them?

• Love 5
On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:17 AM, Veronique Bette said:

It’s not just diet though; all of them should lay off the heavy makeup and let their natural skin breathe every now and then.

She should take a cue from most models, who say you'd never recognize them on the street because they're taking a break from all the makeup (not to mention hair styling products & damaging styling tools).

• Love 1

her lips looked ridiculous on the Vogue Korea cover. I just wish someone would mention them to her face, cause I can't imagine anybody is buying her "all natural" shtick anymore. Honestly I think she's kind of over in the fashion world or she will be after this year. She's getting more and more plastic surgery and there's Kaia Gerber to take her spot and even the Hadids, since their work ethic is just much better than hers. Kendall hasn't walked a single show this fashion week, probably because nobody asked her to open or close and she's cancelled so many before. She'll still get some covers cause she gets the clicks, but if she ever had ambitions to get to a point where she was really taken seriously as a high fashion model, I don't think it's ever gonna happen now. I give her another year or two before she gets her own reality TV show with her own rapper/athlete boyfriend and morphs into Kim 5.0 before she's 30, inflated lips, boobs and butt and all.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, KatWay said:

Kendall hasn't walked a single show this fashion week

Wow, that's pretty big for someone who is supposed to be one of the big models currently, I didn't realize it. Maybe she (or pimp momma) has something big planned for the end of the week?

Edited by GaT

I can see Kendall exiting stage left with regards to modeling. I think it was something that was fun at first and gave her a real career independent from her family, but at the end of the day it's a JOB and you have to hustle and bust your hump to stay at the top. I don't think she has that kind of drive. 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, The Ascension said:

*Kanye Shrug* I don't know sounds like she's angry and rightfully so but at least she didn't get tubal ligation like singer Neyo's ex fiancee Monyetta after 2 kid's and a ring, only for that relationship to end and he marries someone else. 

Kid's won't keep a man with you and neither will an engagement. I suspect that Blake got engaged and had children with this woman to boost up his image after the scandal of him punching out an assistant coach for the Clippers and breaking his hand in the process. 

And SHE wants to be taken care of for the rest of her life? LoL girl bye! What's wrong with her that she can't work? Those kids are the only things that should be provided for.

• Love 4
17 hours ago, The Ascension said:

“Griffin signed a five-year contract extension worth $171.2 million with the Los Angeles Clippers last July.”

That’s a lot of fucking money! Two kids kind of sealed the deal. She won’t get wife money, but she’ll get super rich spoiled kid child support x2. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

“Griffin signed a five-year contract extension worth $171.2 million with the Los Angeles Clippers last July.”

That’s a lot of fucking money! Two kids kind of sealed the deal. She won’t get wife money, but she’ll get super rich spoiled kid child support x2. 

He was recently traded to the Detroit Pistons so she might not get that of a fat child support check.

40 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

He was recently traded to the Detroit Pistons so she might not get that of a fat child support check.

Interesting that he was with the Clippers for nine years & as soon as he starts dating Kendall, he gets traded away. 

As for Kendall & her anxiety attacks, if she didn't have them, she wouldn't have any plot at all. She needs those anxiety attacks to stay on the show.

• Love 2
On 2/16/2018 at 2:44 AM, carolinagirl81 said:

*Kanye Shrug* I don't know sounds like she's angry and rightfully so but at least she didn't get tubal ligation like singer Neyo's ex fiancee Monyetta after 2 kid's and a ring, only for that relationship to end and he marries someone else. 

Kid's won't keep a man with you and neither will an engagement. I suspect that Blake got engaged and had children with this woman to boost up his image after the scandal of him punching out an assistant coach for the Clippers and breaking his hand in the process. 

And SHE wants to be taken care of for the rest of her life? LoL girl bye! What's wrong with her that she can't work? Those kids are the only things that should be provided for.

This is also the same woman who had a kid with Matt Leinart and made his life hell. He had to go to court constantly to get time with his son, so this broad is certainly no naive little snowflake when it comes to having babies by rich men. 

As far as the child support though, it'll be interesting. I remember reading Chris Bosch was only paying 2k a month to his ex, which is an absolute joke considering he was making 12 mil a year at the time. I guess it all depends on the laws in your state. 

• Love 3
On 2/16/2018 at 4:50 AM, chocolatine said:

Just came here to post about that. So Kendall's boyfriend dumped his fiancee and mother of his two children for her. At least Kendall hasn't (yet) pulled a Khloe and gotten married to/knocked up by the guy.

No he dumped the fiancee because he wanted her to sign a pre-nup and she refused and then at some point after that met Kendall .

It's not the child support that is the big case here it's her as his on off girlfriend/fiancee suing for palimony

• Love 2
3 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She had something done to her face, but I can't put my finger on it.

I don't care for the poufy shoulders on the dress, but otherwise she looks really good. 

I think it would have been much prettier floor length

• Love 1
1 hour ago, stacyasp said:

I think it would have been much prettier floor length

I’m not grasping the appeal of such short skirts, I don’t see anything sexy about it and i don’t want to spend my time worrying that my snatch might be exposed. The skirts and the K girls habit of wearing suit jackets with no pants just screams look at me I’m so sexy,every guy must want to fuck me. But then listening to them talk and realizing how shallow they are I guess there’s no other reason a guy would be interested in them. 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, iwasish said:

I’m not grasping the appeal of such short skirts, I don’t see anything sexy about it and i don’t want to spend my time worrying that my snatch might be exposed. The skirts and the K girls habit of wearing suit jackets with no pants just screams look at me I’m so sexy,every guy must want to fuck me. But then listening to them talk and realizing how shallow they are I guess there’s no other reason a guy would be interested in them. 

None of them are sexy, not a one, no matter how much they try.

• Love 4

Kendall Jenner Was Hospitalized After Bad Reaction to Vitamin Drip

This was before the Oscars. We've seen people on the show getting the vitamin drip, & I can't understand why. If you're so deficient in vitamins that you need to get them intravenously, I would think you should be in a hospital. If you're not that sick, why not take a multivitamin, or GASP, eat a nutritionally balanced diet to get all your vitamins. Why are they getting IVs? 

• Love 3
13 hours ago, GaT said:

This was before the Oscars. We've seen people on the show getting the vitamin drip, & I can't understand why. If you're so deficient in vitamins that you need to get them intravenously, I would think you should be in a hospital. If you're not that sick, why not take a multivitamin, or GASP, eat a nutritionally balanced diet to get all your vitamins. Why are they getting IVs? 

That's the new fad much like the oxygen bars were people are going to these places and getting ivs put in with "vitamins" to boost them up. Who's to say that these people are even licensed philbotomists to even out in an IV. Foolishness.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, GaT said:

Not so quick to believe it's a "bad reaction". She's checked herself in for "exhaustion" before and with all the calls to Kris about her anxiety issues and Kris having to run over to hold her hand or talk her down from the ledge, I would not be shocked if she wasn't heading for a full fledged breakdown.  She was really affected by her dad's transition and the resulting bad feelings in the family. I think she's way more sensitive than all the others and they just don't get her. She's odd woman out.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, GaT said:

If I'm not mistaken, the drips are endorsed as an energy booster and is even a suggested remedy for hangovers. I saw them around Vegas quite a bit when I went last spring. For these people know, they could be getting placebos injected into them and they walk away feeling 'energized' and 'healthier'. I've also heard that it's supposed to help with skin rejuvenation. But like you said, these are all things that one can get through their diet. Unless you've staved off all food, there's no reason why people need to have house calls made to get vitamin injections other than the fact that you're rich and you can. If I was part of the Hollywood industry, forget IV drips and whale semen, I would be knocking down Helen Mirren's door asking her for her secret. That woman is 72 and beyond graceful in the way she's aged and taken care of herself. If she's had work done, you can't tell and frankly, I've always thought that's the approach of surgery - the point is improvements that look natural. Not ones that make you look like a totally different person.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

If I'm not mistaken, the drips are endorsed as an energy booster and is even a suggested remedy for hangovers. I saw them around Vegas quite a bit when I went last spring. For these people know, they could be getting placebos injected into them and they walk away feeling 'energized' and 'healthier'. I've also heard that it's supposed to help with skin rejuvenation. But like you said, these are all things that one can get through their diet. Unless you've staved off all food, there's no reason why people need to have house calls made to get vitamin injections other than the fact that you're rich and you can. If I was part of the Hollywood industry, forget IV drips and whale semen, I would be knocking down Helen Mirren's door asking her for her secret. That woman is 72 and beyond graceful in the way she's aged and taken care of herself. If she's had work done, you can't tell and frankly, I've always thought that's the approach of surgery - the point is improvements that look natural. Not ones that make you look like a totally different person.

I saw Lisa Rinna and her daughters get vitamin drips on RHOBH. An actual doctor came to their house!

1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

I saw Lisa Rinna and her daughters get vitamin drips on RHOBH. An actual doctor came to their house!

Yeah I saw that. I was actually thinking of them when I was referencing people coming to the home and giving the IV drips, haha.

On 1/9/2018 at 5:44 PM, iwasish said:

Anxiety is entirely unrelated to "having anything to be anxious about." It is a legitimate mental illness, and can be debilitating. In fact, one of the worst things about it is that it often has no discernible "reason" -- you just feel anxious because your brain chemistry and your "fight or flight" reflexes are all fucked up. It is a punishing disorder, and can really wreak havoc on your life. Chris Evans (Captain America) has recently talked about his anxiety, and how it almost ended his career. Check out his story if you're interested in more.

• Love 13
7 hours ago, xtwheeler said:

Anxiety is entirely unrelated to "having anything to be anxious about." It is a legitimate mental illness, and can be debilitating. In fact, one of the worst things about it is that it often has no discernible "reason" -- you just feel anxious because your brain chemistry and your "fight or flight" reflexes are all fucked up. It is a punishing disorder, and can really wreak havoc on your life. Chris Evans (Captain America) has recently talked about his anxiety, and how it almost ended his career. Check out his story if you're interested in more.

I believe it is a mental illness for many. But I think much of her anxiety is attention seeking. Feeling left out by the family, and mommy in particular. I don’t mean that she is faking it, just that she creates the anxiousness within her based on insecurities and emotional issues related to perhaps the fact that being a jet set model isn’t really the lifestyle she expected or is comfortable with and might feel forced to continue so as not to disappoint mommy. And we know Kris would be devastated if she couldn’t brag about her top model beautiful daughter. Cause if you aren’t special in someway, Kris has no need for you (Rob is a prime example).

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Kendall got another Vogue cover. I guess if you squint it might look like her.

10-kendall-jenner-vogue-cover-april-2018

The article is interesting. She certainly isn’t very eloquent. And she has done something drastic to her face. Especially the mouth and cheek area. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She certainly isn’t very eloquent. 

You just used the word "eloquent" when referring to a Kardashian/Jenner. HA HAHA ha hA ha ha HAHAHAHAHAH

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 6:21 AM, iwasish said:

I believe it is a mental illness for many. But I think much of her anxiety is attention seeking. Feeling left out by the family, and mommy in particular. I don’t mean that she is faking it, just that she creates the anxiousness within her based on insecurities and emotional issues related to perhaps the fact that being a jet set model isn’t really the lifestyle she expected or is comfortable with and might feel forced to continue so as not to disappoint mommy. And we know Kris would be devastated if she couldn’t brag about her top model beautiful daughter. Cause if you aren’t special in someway, Kris has no need for you (Rob is a prime example).

You're giving Kris way more power and influence - than she really has,

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, twilightzone said:

You're giving Kris way more power and influence - than she really has,

Not so sure of that. She has an iron grip

on them and uses a combination of guilt, emotional blackmail,  lavish expressions of love via extravagant gifts and parties, the fact that she’s instilled in them a sense that only family is truly trustworthy and everyone else will use them and sell them out. IMO shes crippled them emotionally.

4 hours ago, GaT said:

You just used the word "eloquent" when referring to a Kardashian/Jenner. HA HAHA ha hA ha ha HAHAHAHAHAH

Let’s give her credit, she said “literally” without prefacing it with “like”, a first in this family. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Not so sure of that. She has an iron grip

on them and uses a combination of guilt, emotional blackmail,  lavish expressions of love via extravagant gifts and parties, the fact that she’s instilled in them a sense that only family is truly trustworthy and everyone else will use them and sell them out. IMO shes crippled them emotionally.

But if that was actually true, she would have been way more effective in controlling her family's narrative.   Someone as powerful and influential as you claim she is, would have a better handle on the Caitlyn, Rob, Blac Chyna, Lamar, Kris Humphries, etc. messes.

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 9:00 PM, twilightzone said:

But if that was actually true, she would have been way more effective in controlling her family's narrative.   Someone as powerful and influential as you claim she is, would have a better handle on the Caitlyn, Rob, Blac Chyna, Lamar, Kris Humphries, etc. messes.

But look at the ones she's let be portrayed as messes. You know Kris willingly and knowingly threw those listed to the wolves so she and her precious daughters came out looking like the wronged party. She's got no use for Rob, she can't make him into anything, not that she ever truly tried. and the rest, well, she couldn't care less. She did keep the Caitlyn damage under control and hidden for years. She can claim she didn't know about the cross dressing, the rumors and whispers all she wants, but all signs point to she not only knew, she just chose to ignore so she could keep the Bruce Jenner speaking tours on course, but the second they filed for divorce and Caitlyn became a publicly known person, Kris cut ties and started the bad press machine in full force. Not that Caitlyn didn't deserve most of it all on her own merits, but Kris certainly played a role. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Fostersmom said:

But look at the ones she's let be portrayed as messes. You know Kris willingly and knowingly threw those listed to the wolves so she and her precious daughters came out looking like the wronged party. She's got no use for Rob, she can't make him into anything, not that she ever truly tried. and the rest, well, she couldn't care less. She did keep the Caitlyn damage under control and hidden for years. She can claim she didn't know about the cross dressing, the rumors and whispers all she wants, but all signs point to she not only knew, she just chose to ignore so she could keep the Bruce Jenner speaking tours on course, but the second they filed for divorce and Caitlyn became a publicly known person, Kris cut ties and started the bad press machine in full force. Not that Caitlyn didn't deserve most of it all on her own merits, but Kris certainly played a role. 

Kris came off looking horrible in the Caitlyn situation.  Kim got lots of bad press with her quickie marriage to Kris Humphries.  And if it was up to Kris, I can't see why she would want the dirty family secrets of Rob, Black Chyna, Lamar made public.  It countered the image of the family brand.

Edited by twilightzone
  • Love 2

imo Khloe does look a lot like rumored dad Alex Roldan, but I only recently heard about the suggestion that Kendall looks like Kris’ lover Todd Waterman - what do you think? (At least Khloe wouldn’t be odd woman out anymore!)

3.PNGtodd-waterman-kendall-jenner.jpgKen_Todd.png

• Love 2