Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E19: Angie J's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Twopper said:

So I guess he told her earlier to quit smoking.   Not sure if she is on drugs or just a terrible jerk.  Have we seen a therapist yet?  

She needs Drs. Paradise, Lola and Phil!

• LOL 3

Wait- Desiree is failing her because Angie has always been there for her? Was she there for her while she was in prison? Or while she was in prison again? Or while she was a drug adict? This woman sucks on every conceivable level. 

When is this show going to have an episode where I don’t want to throttle the poundtestant?

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Callaphera said:

I had an uncooked hot dog weiner that I squirted ketchup on as I ate it because I couldn't leave the TV long enough to cook anything. #worthit #noragrets

You win 😂

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, ThereButFor said:

It would take years to starve herself at that size.

I think it was last week when Dr Now told someone who was pleased at her own weight loss that it would take her 67 years to lose the amount she needed at the rate she was going.  He should tell that to all these people who have very small loses.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, mk828 said:

How many pages did Schnee's chat have?? Is tonight going to set a new record?

I think James K will always have the records

• Love 5
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

I’m kind of glad we didn’t get any Lola this week. I picture her, just sitting there, listening to Angie rant, with her jaw hanging open, and her eyes wide....and then she says “Damn, girl. Go find another therapist.”

I would probably pay to see that.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MelissaMinion said:

I’m kind of glad we didn’t get any Lola this week. I picture her, just sitting there, listening to Angie rant, with her jaw hanging open, and her eyes wide....and then she says “Damn, girl. Go find another therapist.”

Lola, dropping her voice three octaves: "I put on my good wig for this shit?!"

• LOL 16
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mk828 said:

How many pages did Schnee's chat have?? Is tonight going to set a new record?

20!

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

I had an uncooked hot dog weiner that I squirted ketchup on as I ate it because I couldn't leave the TV long enough to cook anything. #worthit #noragrets

That's hardcore! I did go grab a salad during one of the commercial breaks and I will cook and eat my fish after the show is over.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Ivylady said:

Smoking cigarettes won't make you fail a drug test, genius. Unless you're rolling weed in it, too. Somehow, I don't think she smokes weed, tho. 

No, but I am sure he ran other tests and one of them will show if she still smokes

• Love 3
Just now, umgoblue said:

Cross-over episode with Intervention?!?

Does Dr. Now not want to waste Lola time?!  Why hasn't she been referred to a therapist.

Narcissists can’t benefit from therapy sadly.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Pounders, We have a winner! Angie J. has ousted Schenee from her coveted spot as poundticipant with the most posts in her live chat thread.  Huzzah!  

giphy.gif

Wow, even more than James k? I bow down to her bitchliness (35)

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

Cross-over episode with Intervention?!?

Does Dr. Now not want to waste Lola's time?!  Why hasn't she been referred to a therapist.

No one brave enough.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

I think James K will always have the records

His live chat may not be the longest, but I feel like we talked about him for weeks afterwards.

1 minute ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

All I can see is her huge phone pressed against her boob under her shirt.  Stay classy, Ang. 

Thank you- I was wondering what that was.

Kick her ass out, Dr. Now.  

• Love 6
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Pounders, We have a winner! Angie J. has ousted Schenee from her coveted spot as poundticipant with the most posts in her live chat thread.  Huzzah!  

giphy.gif

Hate posting, though...I almost don't want to honor her for all of her tomfoolery!!  She shouldn't win anything because she is such an asshole!!

• Love 4