Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, aliya said:

I just checked - it's 16 hrs from Cincin to Houston - and they're going to take 8 days to do it??

Maybe they’re stopping on the way to pick up Ohio nicole and her juggafamily. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

OMG the redundancies! 

"I'm in so much pain."

"My body is gonna give out."

"[something something] RIGHT NOW"

"My body can't take it." 

I don't even know why I watch this show with the sound on—I can pretty much guess what these folks say on my own.

15 minutes ago, Twopper said:

I am guessing 756.  I never can tell how tall  these people are.  

My eating habit tonight was pork loin, some mint jelly (not sugar free) instead of the usual pepper jelly, sweet potatoes with sugar, butter and cinnamon,  and steamed broccoli with butter.  Dessert was 3 mint chocolate milano cookies.

Have set DVR to record this plus The Amazing Race.

Ooh, I totally forgot I got mint Milanos on Sunday!

Will be good and not eat them tonight.

I like her cousin. He's upbeat and has a good attitude.

• Love 1

Get my gasoline soaked drawers out, but whenever she backs up into the chair, I just imagine the cousin is picturing his looming crushing doom

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her cousin is a goddamn prince. For real. He has not lost patience one time. I want to call him the next time I'm having a crisis. He's so calm and cheerful. 

I know! He’s so calming and supportive. A goddamned prince for sure. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 14

skidding in from getting my car serviced! I had the channel on my phone all of the way home so that I could hear the voice over!

Hi! My eating habit is sausage and peppers and Vitamin Water Zero.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

As for her weight, I'm guessing 813; Cincinnati's area code, 513 plus 300 pounds.

You are close to my guess. I am curious as to whether she looks so large due to big bones. Lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Yep, feed the kids the KFC too. Nothing  like spreading the hypertension through the family. Geesh.

I want to send this little girl to a spa. She needs a vacation at 11yrs old.

The family that needs quadruple heart bypasses together stays together.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
Just now, MsVixen said:

Have we ever heard that some of these people have tried to diet on their own?

What’s that? Only Dr Now can save their lives by telling them to stop eating. And if he turns them down he has signed their death warrants. Totally his fault, not theirs.

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

Cousin Mercedes is my favorite person EVER on this show and quite frankly as of now one of my favorite people on "reality TV" these days. He's kind, good-natured and patient (and a good-looking guy to boot). I wondered if I was imagining some mild issues with his arms (though he still gets a lot done) ... can't help but think he'd make a wonderful caregiver and wonder if perhaps he doesn't have a full-time job but might be on some sort of disability, since he's able to come take care of his cousin on short notice. 

Also, her kids seem kind and caring as well. 

Also-also, per what someone mentioned about the stilted narration, I also noticed that with Cilla ... I don't recall the show being QUITE as annoyingly scripted. 

I'm rooting for Mercedes but not optimistic ... still, maybe having loving and supportive family in her cousin and kids might be the kicker here. Fingers crossed. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Ooh, I totally forgot I got mint Milanos on Sunday!

Will be good and not eat them tonight.

I like her cousin. He's upbeat and has a good attitude.

I just ate a few orange chocolate Milano’s. Yum. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Every time I see the girl on the dating commercial say she wants someone smart I break into my Fredo routine.  I'm smart.....I'm not dumb you know.....I can handle things.....and I want respect....

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Yep, feed the kids the KFC too. Nothing  like spreading the hypertension through the family. Geesh.

I want to send this little girl to a spa. She needs a vacation at 11yrs old.

I would find the show more palatable if they would play "It's A Family Affair "by Sly and the Family Stone as a soundtrack for this group.......

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Get my gasoline soaked drawers out, but whenever she backs up into the chair, I just imagine the cousin is picturing his looming crushing doom

When she backs up, I expect to hear a ‘beep-beep-beep’ sound. 

• LOL 17
1 minute ago, Lizz said:

Let’s see what she tells Dr. Now her eating habit is. Truth or naw?

She seems to be more aware of her situation than other patients on the show, but who knows if she'll be honest. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

4 fucking days to make a 16 hour car trip.  Good grief.  I would have been tempted to smother her on night 2.  I’m not saying I would have done it, just that I would have been tempted...

A few weeks ago I traveled 12 hrs and got treatment in one day and was back home at bedtime. Of course nausea negates any need to stop for food.

• Love 1