Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E18: Mercedes' Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I love that when Mercedes started saying she should just go home and die and started crying, her friend did not try to fix the problem. I've noticed many men instead of listening to you, want to tell you how to fix it. I love that he said you just go ahead and cry and I'll sit here with you.

• Love 23
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I have those. They help - to a point. Like, I don't need to spend the next 12 hours in the bathroom wanting to die but the husband and the cat still give me that Look and abandon me when the gas starts up. Though, honestly, it gets me the couch and the TV to myself so sometimes the Farts O' Doom are worth it. 

That’s where the beano comes in...extra pills than the recommended dose.

• Useful 1

I'm not good at guessing weights...but judged by the look at her (and depending on what mattress she's on 😉 ) I'll guess....792. But won't be surprised if she's above 800

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

Pee pads on a hotel bed

I am never staying in a hotel again.

Hey, at least there WERE pee pads. Think of the ones without them...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

So, like, as someone who is (somewhat) new to the lactose intolerance side of life, I usually get a little drool at the corner of the mouth when I see real dairy ice cream being consumed but after that? Not tonight. 

Yeah...rethinking that ice cream sandwich here...

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Happy May 1, Pounders!

Having a glass of Velvet Moon Cab.  My eating habit will be homemake minestrone soup and Kalamata Green Olive Bread from Sprouts, and probably a bit more wine.

ETA:  I like May because it's my birthday munt.

Edited by Friday
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

So shes capable of walking... but needs a pee pad if she has to use the bathroom in the night. I feel bad asking this but is there some reason or is she just incredibly lazy?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Azubah said:

Oh yeah, screaming in the hotel room. Great way to be strong for your kids.

As bad as it sounds, I'm not surprised. It seems like most of our obesees have arrested development and very little emotional control.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I would be very sad about the lack of hunky firemen, but the preview showed a fire truck showing up (hopefully not for something tragic), and so there's hope.    Unless it's a preview for another segment. 

I can't believe they got in the van without help.   At 2 hours per travel day, this could take years to get to Houston.   It's 16 + hours to Houston from Cincinnati.      

Wait! They only drove for 2 hours!? I’ve been only paying half attention but when she said 8 days, I thought they were coming from fucking Maine or something. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I just checked - it's 16 hrs from Cincin to Houston - and they're going to take 8 days to do it??

I think she said that because they only drove for 2 hours the first day.  At least she can do maths.

Was the baby daddy (Terry?) a feeder who bolted for fear she would lose weight?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

What up, Pounders?!  Today sucked!  The past week has not been great!  All I want tonight is to snark with you fine folks!

My eating habit is Ellie Krieger's Tuscan Soup and a grilled cheese.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Friday said:

Happy May 1, Pounders!

Having a glass of Velvet Moon Cab.  My eating habit will be homemake minestrone soup and Kalamata Green Olive Bread from Sprouts, and probably a bit more wine.

Wine, that's what I need.  Time to hit the box wine in the fridge.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, aliya said:

As bad as it sounds, I'm not surprised. It seems like most of our obesees have arrested development and very little emotional control.

I always hate when my leaders in stellaris get arrested development. I normally just immidiately kill them off.

• Love 1

I’m calling 703. 

My eating habit tonight was a pork chop and salad at a restaurant. I’m staying in a hotel tonight, and planning on hitting the gym tonight; but not until I digest a bit. 

• Love 2

Don’t the kids have school? They are wearing winter clothes so it isn’t summer vacation. This whole experience and listening to mom wish she could die must be traumatizing.

• Love 12

At this rate, she'll barely get weighed before the show ends.

I'm calling it now- she may lose some weight while they keep her in the hospital for something or other, but she's not going to be a success story.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4

I'm south of Cleveland - Cincinnati is about 3 hours from here - can't imagine why she thinks its going to take her eight days to get to Houston -  we did it in about 17 hours.......oh, never mind, we didn't stop or whine.  We aren't "supersized" - so maybe it will take eight days for her.   

Still looks like she might throw a clot before she gets to the Land of Now........................

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

I feel like if not anything else, the pee pads would be enough of a wake up call to put down the 100 pounds of breakfast. The people on this show both fascinate me and make me sad. And angry. And confused. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11