Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, walnutqueen said:

I don't think Denise is the breath of fresh air that most people are seeing.

I haven't quite decided what I think of her yet. Of course, the worst of the worst is to be called BASIC....lol.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

Aargh!

I finally experienced the dreaded PrimeTimer gods eating a post...

I dislike LVP... well, originally loved her, along with Camille and Adrienne and Kim, who I still love, back in season one, but LVP lost me from a storyline point of view back in Season 3 when she backed Brandi against Adrienne. Looking back, I still don't get how Adrienne was painted as the villain, and I think it's interesting LVP this season, her quitting or leaving filming, parallels Adrienne's final season. I still love season 3 just for the details Camille spilled outside of the show, interviews, social media, setting the season straight to some of Brandi's storytelling and defending Adrienne.

I like Rinna in small does. She works better with a tame counterpart, like Eileen, who I also liked, to balance out her lunacy.

I liked Joyce and Carlton. Two completely different ends of the personality spectrum, and were a good palate cleanser to the rest of the ladies, and the drama spilling over from the previous season.

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, CyberJawa1986 said:

I dislike LVP... well, originally loved her, along with Camille and Adrienne and Kim, who I still love, back in season one, but LVP lost me from a storyline point of view back in Season 3 when she backed Brandi against Adrienne. Looking back, I still don't get how Adrienne was painted as the villain, and I think it's interesting LVP this season, her quitting or leaving filming, parallels Adrienne's final season. I still love season 3 just for the details Camille spilled outside of the show, interviews, social media, setting the season straight to some of Brandi's storytelling and defending Adrienne.

I like LVP, but I am not about backing up my grown women friends each time they do something stupid, absolutely not. There's no reason to get in the middle most of the time. If I have a friend who is in the right and maybe has a hard time speaking up, or even a friend who's wrong but is getting more crap than she deserves, I'll be supportive and make sure my friend's heard and not hurt by anyone. But that is different than pretending my friends are always right and making a point to go against someone they've wronged. I remember when Brandi was new and Lisa was getting in the middle, trying to get Brandi to apologize based on what she'd heard from Kyle about Game Night. Lisa was not Brandi's boss, mother, no one who had the right to tell her what to do based on what a friend said. Then she became close to Brandi, and let a lot of Brandi's deplorable behavior slide until she was the recipient of it herself. She was laughing along with Brandi when she was a huge bitch to Joyce. I do think part of how Lisa felt about the Adrienne situation is that she didn't care for Adrienne herself. Adrienne was not exactly kind to Lisa during the season 2 reunion. You are totally right that it wasn't fair Adrienne was painted as the villain when she was the victim season 3. I know Faye Resnick isn't a big fan favorite, but she was one of the few who read the situation correctly imo. Lisa also said she believed Yolanda over Kyle and Kim at a reunion, and I believe the following season showed the Richards sisters were telling the truth about Yolanda's opinion of Lisa. 

• Love 6
On 4/30/2019 at 7:29 PM, landgraf said:

I don't dislike LVP, but it believe everything the others are saying about her. 

Yup! She surrounds herself with too many damn messy people, not be messy herself. 

With LVP's refusal to film and all her protestations and veiled threats of leaving, I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't go anywhere. I think continuing on this season is both a power move and an attempt to salvage face. She mostly wants to bring the girls to heel - make them apologize, retract whatever and be restored as the Crowned Queen of BH. Right now she is a Queen with no subjects aside from her dogs, Ken and puffy lipped Sessa. 

It has yet to air, but the lie detector test with Sessa looks like the height of ridiculousness. 

I think I must be the only person who does not like LVP's home. I remember seeing pics of it right after she purchased it and before she renovated it. It was a nicer house before she got her tacky pink mitts on it. The entrance looks like a straight up commercial store front. Interior looks like a dated interior design center. The kitchen remodel is an improvement. 

As long as she stays out of Kim's business, I don't mind Rinna and think she is a good addition to the show but I dislike her daughters and hate her thirst to make them happen.

On 4/30/2019 at 10:15 PM, bosawks said:

I loved season 1 Camille in all of her bitchy glory and I’m glad somnambulant Camille is finally waking up.

Yup! I wouldn't even miss LVP if we can get either this Camille or S1 Camille. If she goes back to her PR agent for a tune-up and we get roboCamille from S2, she can stay gone. 

I still like Teddi. 

I like most of Erika's over the top confessional looks, especially the crayon suit and matching hat. So fun! 

Erika is a very hollow person, living a very hollow life. 

• Love 12

Denise and her apparent fixation on all things big peen sex is doing her daughters no favors.

And I am not comfortable with leaving those girls in the care of Mr. BigPeen.  Not that I think he's a child molester; just that he goes along with Denise's "no boundaries"parenting style.

And - he looks shady as fuck.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 4/30/2019 at 7:04 PM, walnutqueen said:

Yeah, more like the stale stench of week old underwear...

On 4/30/2019 at 7:15 PM, bosawks said:

I loved season 1 Camille in all of her bitchy glory and I’m glad somnambulant Camille is finally waking up.

Is somnambulant Camille the same as pernicious Camille? Inquiring minds and all that!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
On 5/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, islandgal140 said:

I think I must be the only person who does not like LVP's home. I remember seeing pics of it right after she purchased it and before she renovated it. It was a nicer house before she got her tacky pink mitts on it. The entrance looks like a straight up commercial store front. Interior looks like a dated interior design center. The kitchen remodel is an improvement. 

You are not - I like the opening shot they give with the lawn and pool and etc., but the house itself is as stupid as Yolanda's fridge 😄 

• Love 2

LVP's foyer looks like an entrance to a hotel.  And then we have the plaque.  It's Villa Rosa you know. 

The funny part for me with all this pretense, I just imagine the house doesn't smell all that great with all these dogs.  And the yard must stink with the dogs, the ponies and the swans.  Could be wrong. 

What ever happened with the goldens?

• Love 8

Lisa’s house is elegantly beautiful, much like she is, but I can see why some don’t care for it. It’s not the most cozy. I love her feminine, pink aesthetic, but my preference is something a little more warm and inviting. I can’t say I’d complain if I had her house though. 😀

• Love 9

I’m finally watching the new season of Southern Charm and RHOBH Teddi would be perfect for this show! She grew up around them (Shep) IIRC and she probably knows how to play their game. OMG ... the accountability possibilities.

• LOL 3

I may be the only person who doesn't have strong feelings about LVP either way but, I have to say, I really can't stand Ken.  It's a pet peeve of mine when the husbands get too involved. 

• Love 13

I'm not Ken's biggest fan, but I'll take him over LVP, but... what frustrates me when seeing comments from viewers and fans regarding Ken and the other husbands, it's almost... maybe I'm wrong... but...

Ken gets involved, the way it gets twisted is, he's defending Lisa.

Other husbands get involved, the response is what are they doing? Why are they getting involved? They're attacking the women?

My opinion of course.

• Love 6

Yeah, so far I'm smelling boredom and desperation. No fresh air.

• Love 4
On 5/14/2019 at 2:27 PM, TVFANNO1 said:

Scared if saying this - but I don't mind Dorit.   Oh dear I said it.

Don't be scared! i don't mind Dorit either. I think she is a very beautiful woman. I love her different fake hair/braids/wigs and I like her swimwear collection. I think her kids are cute and basically well behaved.

So TVFAN01, table for two? You and me. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Don't be scared! i don't mind Dorit either. I think she is a very beautiful woman. I love her different fake hair/braids/wigs and I like her swimwear collection. I think her kids are cute and basically well behaved.

So TVFAN01, table for two? You and me. 

You can count me in too. I also think she's a beautiful woman with fun style and adorable children. 

• Love 5
20 hours ago, AntAnn said:

I’m finally watching the new season of Southern Charm and RHOBH Teddi would be perfect for this show! She grew up around them (Shep) IIRC and she probably knows how to play their game. OMG ... the accountability possibilities.

And heaven knows he needs it!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
(edited)

Another unpopular opinion I have is that I hate LVP, Ken, or John Sessa carrying a dog around most of the time when out and about. It annoyed me when Paris Hilton did it back in the day and now it annoys me when LVP, Ken, or someone else on her payroll does it. If LVP wants to highlight VP Dogs or her pets I would rather she film at VP dogs and her house.

Edited by Misslindsey
  • Love 14
On 5/16/2019 at 1:30 PM, princelina said:

You are not - I like the opening shot they give with the lawn and pool and etc., but the house itself is as stupid as Yolanda's fridge 😄 

You mean the one filled with plastic fruit?

At times it was pretty to look at but lost it's je ne sais quoi when we saw behind it's curtain. Then it became nothing more then the bowl of wax fruit Granny's had on their coffee table right next to their plastic slip-covered furniture.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 4/29/2019 at 7:04 AM, quaintirene said:

I think LVP is as trashy as they come.  She reminds me so much of Hyacinth Bucket in Keeping Up Appearances.  She tries way too hard.  And Real Deal UK Aristos tend not to have quite as much interest in cheap shiny pink satin and rhinestone gewgaws as she does.

I think Erika had a tummy tuck before the start of  filming and it took longer than expected for the drains to come out.  That's why all the loose clothes at the start of the season that made me sure she'd gained weight.  She's not wearing them that loose now.

I really like Rinna.  I wouldn't want to spend a lot of time with her.  Actually maybe I would!  Just to hear her trash all the other Ho'Wives and spill all the dirt!

I also like Kyle.

Cheap shiny pink satin and rhinestone gewgaws -- LOL!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 5/15/2019 at 2:33 PM, walnutqueen said:

Denise and her apparent fixation on all things big peen sex is doing her daughters no favors.

And I am not comfortable with leaving those girls in the care of Mr. BigPeen.  Not that I think he's a child molester; just that he goes along with Denise's "no boundaries"parenting style.

And - he looks shady as fuck.

He reminds me of a Beverly Hills HoHusband version of RHOC's SLade Smiley. Physically only. Not saying Mr. Denise Richards is morally as corrupt as Slade. 

• Love 1

Dogs are cute but I too don't like people that bring their dogs everywhere. Like on Snooki and Jwow when Jenni brought her dogs along and they yapped the whole time and peed on the store's carpet. That was not fun for the dogs who could have been at home in air conditioning playing or whatever. Plus, it was totally rude to the owner of the store.

• Love 9

I've always wondered if Ken has a bit of thug in him. He gives me a Kray brothers vibe.

Denise's vamping about sex is disturbing. She's raising young girls in a predatory industry, one of whom is very vulnerable. I wonder if there's a deeper story behind how she adopted her - it seems so random.

Anyway, Denise is a throw-back to an especially nasty time for women in Hollywood, and she's always ridden the sex kitten wave, even in her marriage to Sheen (not to mention the rumors of her past). All that trading back and forth of his children - did she do it altruistically, or for money? I just sense there's something really off behind her appealing facade.

It's too bad she's chosen this sexual storyline - I seem to recall a reality show with her father that was less prurient.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

It's too bad she's chosen this sexual storyline - I seem to recall a reality show with her father that was less prurient.

Who is Denise's father? Is he just "famous" for being the father of the woman who married Charlie Sheen?

Maybe it's time for Bravo to do a casting call for new, fresh UNfamous women of Beverly Hills. Bravo producers must know that the snowball of demise for RHOBH is rolling down the mountain. 

• Love 5
4 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I've always wondered if Ken has a bit of thug in him. He gives me a Kray brothers vibe.

Denise's vamping about sex is disturbing. She's raising young girls in a predatory industry, one of whom is very vulnerable. I wonder if there's a deeper story behind how she adopted her - it seems so random.

Anyway, Denise is a throw-back to an especially nasty time for women in Hollywood, and she's always ridden the sex kitten wave, even in her marriage to Sheen (not to mention the rumors of her past). All that trading back and forth of his children - did she do it altruistically, or for money? I just sense there's something really off behind her appealing facade.

He proved you right a few years ago when the Todds were sued for allowing sexual harrassment in the workplace by one of the managers at Sur, I think it was. 

There was a trial, and it came to light that a surveillance video existed that would prove the truth of plaintiff's claim.  Plaintiff presented testimony by a co-worker that the video was ordered destroyed by none other than, yep - adorable puppy hugging husband of the year Ken Todd.

Plaintiff won her case, and the Todds were ordered to pay back wages and also slapped with some fairly hefty punitive damages on top of it.

• Useful 7
  • Love 6
55 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

He proved you right a few years ago when the Todds were sued for allowing sexual harrassment in the workplace by one of the managers at Sur, I think it was. 

There was a trial, and it came to light that a surveillance video existed that would prove the truth of plaintiff's claim.  Plaintiff presented testimony by a co-worker that the video was ordered destroyed by none other than, yep - adorable puppy hugging husband of the year Ken Todd.

Plaintiff won her case, and the Todds were ordered to pay back wages and also slapped with some fairly hefty punitive damages on top of it.

Good info. Ken does tend to show his creepy side from time to time - the accessory dogs are just living creatures he (and LVP) can control completely.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
On 6/2/2019 at 7:33 AM, pasdetrois said:

I probably only saw a couple episodes of her own reality show, and even those did mention her Playboy appearance, her nephew seeing her nude in Wild Things or something, and I remember some raunchy joking in front of her dad for a job. I think Denise’s whole identity is being a sex symbol. I do still like her and think she’s a loving mom. She seems very sweet to Eloise. So does Aaron. Adoption is a beautiful thing, and I think she probably just wanted another child but don’t know for sure. 

• Love 2

Has anyone else noticed that really Lisa Vander pump only has one good friend at a time. 1st it was Kyle, and then she backed away from her,  and it was brandy, and then she turned on her, and then it was Kyle again for a short while, and then she turned on her, and then it was dorrit, and now she turned on her. .. All she has left is her darn dogs. But she'll pick another one, but we won't have to watch it. 

Kyle is too needy of Lisa's friendship. As long as she is like that, Lisa will dangle her. Kyle needs to get over it.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, antfitz said:

Has anyone else noticed that really Lisa Vander pump only has one good friend at a time. 1st it was Kyle, and then she backed away from her,  and it was brandy, and then she turned on her, and then it was Kyle again for a short while, and then she turned on her, and then it was dorrit, and now she turned on her. .. All she has left is her darn dogs. But she'll pick another one, but we won't have to watch it. 

Kyle is too needy of Lisa's friendship. As long as she is like that, Lisa will dangle her. Kyle needs to get over it.

That's not actually true though. Lisa seems to have plenty of long term friends. The problem seems to be with the people who are her friends who also appear on the show. Kyle didn't back away from Lisa in the first season, she blatantly tried to make Lisa jealous of her friendship with Taylor in that first season. And even then, when that season came to an end, Lisa was still defending Kyle. She was defending Kyle to the audience, to the other women on the show and even to Kyle's family.

As for Brandi, Lisa didn't turn on her. Brandi saw an opportunity to get in cool with Kyle and started accusing Lisa of things like the tabloid incident. Even when all of that went down in Mexico and Lisa knew what Brandi was doing, Lisa was still telling Brandi that she loved her until Ken ushered her out of the situation because it was obvious that there was gang up happening. You could see the hurt in Lisa when she was trying to get through to Brandi. I still think it is insane that Brandi thought Ken would still be her friend after she turned on Lisa the way she did. Of course, she spent the rest of her seasons on the show trying to get back into Lisa's good graces only to lose her shit again in Amsterdam.

Munchausen-gate is a perfect example of Kyle and Vanderpump's friendship. Rinna and Kyle have dinner where Rinna says that she believes that Yolanda is either outright faking or is suffering from Munchausen's syndrome. Kyle tells Vanderpump about what Rinna is saying and the three of them get together. Rinna repeats her accusations and LVP asks if she is going to bring it to the show, and if she is, is she going to bring Kyle into it. Rinna takes this as being manipulated into somehow bringing this up on air and that LVP was trying to throw Kyle under the bus. Kyle sides with Rinna. Kyle is a shitty friend and has been a shitty friend to LVP since the first season of the show. 

When LVP tries to make new friends with the women on the show, Kyle infiltrates and goes out of her way to influence them against her. She did it with Taylor, Brandi, Joyce, Rinna, and Teddi. Meanwhile, LVP's actual friends are the ones that she hangs out with in real life. Who are constantly showing up on her social media timelines. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 6/2/2019 at 10:29 AM, Anne Thrax said:

Mmmmm... As LVP would say "What does that say about his character?"

If he's willing to deceive by destroying evidence can we trust any pronouncement he makes about anything...especially his wife being "the most honorable person blah, blah blah."

• Love 5
On 5/21/2019 at 9:06 PM, Misslindsey said:

Another unpopular opinion I have is that I hate LVP, Ken, or John Sessa carrying a dog around most of the time when out and about. It annoyed me when Paris Hilton did it back in the day and now it annoys me when LVP, Ken, or someone else on her payroll does it. If LVP wants to highlight VP Dogs or her pets I would rather she film at VP dogs and her house.

THIS!

• Love 1
On 4/30/2019 at 10:43 PM, TenaciousWarrior said:

I’ve never liked Kim, but I liked Brandi.

Same here.  I've said before he looks like a mental patient carrying that dog everywhere.

2 hours ago, Giselle said:

THIS!

Oh PLEEEZE,  spare us a show about her and her dogs.  I had read earlier in the year, this was why she focused on the dogs in this show is she is angling for a new show just about her and the dogs

2 hours ago, Giselle said:

THIS!

I agree.  I can't stand the 3 of them. Remember one they brought the dog to that fancy dinner, and they let the dog drink out of the crystal at the dinner table.  I wouldn't let anybody in my house with their dogs or any animals, but that was so over the top.

• Love 3
On 5/30/2019 at 3:44 PM, RealHousewife said:

Not sure if this is unpopular, but I don’t think Kyle gets enough credit for her figure. 

I agree, but I think that’s mostly because she doesn’t give herself enough credit. She has moments where she shows off her figure (Halloween), but she mostly seems to be obsessed with coverups and caftans. She often carries herself like someone who is ashamed of her body, which I find sad. I don’t think she needs to be scantily clad, but I do wish she would wear some clothing that is a bit more tailored. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I agree, but I think that’s mostly because she doesn’t give herself enough credit. She has moments where she shows off her figure (Halloween), but she mostly seems to be obsessed with coverups and caftans. She often carries herself like someone who is ashamed of her body, which I find sad. I don’t think she needs to be scantily clad, but I do wish she would wear some clothing that is a bit more tailored. 

Agreed. I know her Halloween costume was risqué and some say antifeminist, but I liked that she was comfortable with her body. 

• Love 6
12 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

I don't think that Kyle looked bad in her Halloween costume, but, to me, she seemed uncomfortable.  Something about her just seems self conscious all the tine.  (It's in her walk, her gestures, her demeanor, etc.)  Unless, she's in a caftan. At some age, don't you just let it hang out and let your little pot belly flag fly a little? lol 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don't think that Kyle looked bad in her Halloween costume, but, to me, she seemed uncomfortable.  Something about her just seems self conscious all the tine.  (It's in her walk, her gestures, her demeanor, etc.)  Unless, she's in a caftan. At some age, don't you just let it hang out and let your little pot belly flag fly a little? lol 

Is Kyle the HW who got the full body lipo --  and was it Sono Bello!? ( we get those commercials here in Canada.

I hated her stupid Playboy bunny costume, not because it was desperately try hard, but because it was a Playboy bunny costume. Oppress women on your own time, lady! ( 😉 )

I don't know about you,  SunnyBebe, but I am full on caftan ready! Bring them on!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
On 6/4/2019 at 7:12 PM, antfitz said:

I think it's John Sessa 😄 

Here's my latest UO:  that hairstyle that has been a thing for a while now that Teddi and Dorit were sporting last night - waves through the hair with the ends all straight and unfinished looking.  Reminds me of the bad perm I got in college ☹️

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

I haven't forgotten how Denise broke girl code by dating Richie Sambora immediately after he split with her BFF Heather Locklear. OTOH, she appears to have a good heart and her taking in old, discarded dogs scores big time points with me. So, still on the fence, but I don't really find her interesting. Her home has a beautiful view, but is not my style and she usually looks like she pulled whatever was on top of the laundry bin out to wear, so I get no house or clothes porn from her at all. She cannot form a sentence without the F word and seems obsessed with sex. Also get a wierd vibe from Mr. perfect Aaron. we will see how that plays out but her taste in men, well enough said.

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, chlban said:

I haven't forgotten how Denise broke girl code by dating Richie Sambora immediately after he split with her BFF Heather Locklear. OTOH, she appears to have a good heart and her taking in old, discarded dogs scores big time points with me. So, still on the fence, but I don't really find her interesting. Her home has a beautiful view, but is not my style and she usually looks like she pulled whatever was on top of the laundry bin out to wear, so I get no house or clothes porn from her at all. She cannot form a sentence without the F word and seems obsessed with sex. Also get a wierd vibe from Mr. perfect Aaron. we will see how that plays out but her taste in men, well enough said.

This is true.  I get the feeling that she thinks wearing those slouchy, ratty looking clothes make her appear edgy and more in tune with youth.  To me, it ages her and makes her look unkempt and like she's lazy.  It looks like she went to the garage and pulled some rags from the corner that were discarded to wash the car with. Except, they don't wash their own cars....so....lol 

• Love 3