Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E15: Angela's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I love to eat, but I hate that feeling of being overly full. And where I work, people like to eat as well. We've had office parties where we pretty much nibble all day and I come home wanting to go on a juice cleanse for three weeks. I cannot imagine feeling that miserable day after day.

I have a general rule of not eating anything left on the break room table, with the exception of Wednesday bagels (provided by the cafeteria and paid for by management) and Munchkins (which one or two people bring in very occasionally).

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys. We're an hour in and she just got to Houston. 

Yeah...there's no surgery happening on this episode.

5 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

All the tears...she will definitely be dehydrated by the time she ways in...

Hmmm... how about 613. 

Fully hydrated? 678

WootWoot!  608

She must have cried a few mores times off camera!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

"For your height, 608 is a very dangerous weight."

Dude...at ANY height, 608 is a VERY DANGEROUS WEIGHT.

608 lbs.    and was 550 lbs at the last doctor's visit?     58 pounds, and she gained half of it on the trip journey.   

I hope the police all the way on their journey know what the 'party plates' mean.    

Dr. Now is going to pop a blood vessel on this one.   He's so right, she thinks it's going to be magic surgery time, and she'll wake up a supermodel.    

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Why are they always shocked?

She's been whinging about how she can't get out of bed, can't stop shoving candy and ice cream down her maw, and she's shocked that she weighs so much. The derp is strong. 

1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

608!? Is that it!? I don't think anyone got it right tonight.

I was off by over a hundred pounds! I'm losing my mojo. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6

At least she was a lot more honest with doctor now then most of the other patients. She said she eats too much she eats all the time and she eats the wrong food - the trifecta of this show.

• Love 10
24 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I have occasionally slept in the back seat during long trips that started early in the morning.  With a pillow and a blanket, too!  but I don't think I would enjoy laying down in the back of the van.  it's got to be shaky and uncomfortable.  But then I am 5'10"so I don't think they make vans long enough to accommodate me. 

When I was about 12 we got a Chevy AstroVan with two bench seats. When we went on road trips my brother and I each had a seat to lie down if we so desired. (I am also old enough to have ridden in the wayback of the station wagon when I was younger.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Good point, she was leaning on Eric wasn't she?   I bet she's a whole lot heavier than the scale showed.   And she's dragging that little girl with her too?     So is Eric moving also?   I hope Eric and Angela aren't smokers, or the apartment will blow up. 

I just hope Dr. Now was sitting down when he saw the What A Burger lunch.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1