Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I've never watched their show because it looks like a colossal bore.

I saw it a couple of times a while ago when they had just one kid. She was cute but I really hated their design taste. They go about 100k over budget by bullying people into donating supplies (or getting TLC to pay for it). Ultimately it was pretty boring.

Hi, Pounders!  Just back from a charity fundraiser.  Looks like another one off to a slow start.   My eating habit tonight at the fundraiser was two tacos and an oatmeal cookie. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Mine had both of those at the same time. Talk about a Sophie's Choice moment. 

I’d have gotten both. I’m ashamed to admit..😟

• LOL 4

Oh Lord. Another person saying, well I'm going to see this therapist because Dr. Now told me to but what will REALLY help me is weight loss surgery. 

Reminds me of No-Hi-Jeanne bitching, when she and her mother were both sent to the hospital with life-threatening *infections* - "But I need weight loss surgery! I thought I was going to get weight loss surgery and now I'm going to the hospital instead."

Will this woman ever get a clue?

• LOL 4
  • Love 9

She's mad at you for "getting healthier?" LOL 

She's mad at you because you're not doing what you're supposed to be doing. 

This gal is a dumb a bag of hair.

1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

It seems like that in a lot of the episodes.  Like the Poundtestant  are the last to be seen &  close up the office.

I think it’s bc the patients who take their weightlosssurgery seriously don’t want to be seen with the gainers

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, ams1001 said:

Her only addiction ever was food? What about the meth?

That was AJ's attempt to wean herself off the really hard stuff and onto something easy to give up!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

This didn't need two hours. Big big big girl being very very big. 

I wish this show was three hours long because I love snarking with you all.

2 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

Lola sure is beautiful.

She really is. Gorgeous. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

I've only watched a couple episodes, and couldn't stand the emotionally overwrought plots.  People receive the interior design due to something horrible, tragic in their lives.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

Is there a medical difference between fluid and plain old H2O water? is "fluid" wetter or heavier, or something? I ask sincerely.

most people assume the fluid is water. It is, quite often, lymphatic fluid, which is thicker, and can cause lymph edema something fierce.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

"That sounds like a lot of work."  WRITING is a lot of work?!  And how dare she say Erica has not been supportive.

Annjeannette may be one of the laziest poundicipants we've ever had. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Okay, I think Lola looks extra pretty tonight and I still like her hair, so there! Tee hee.😊

I wonder if she has alopecia? That might explain the wig fixation.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Too much men without socks for me. The kid is cute or was last season,,, do they have 2 now?

• LOL 1

I am a bit surprised Dr. Now did not talk about Erica's own failed weight loss surgery (or maybe she is within an acceptable range given how far out she is?)?  He was all over Lacey's mom for that!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

My adorable little French pudding is pretty good. The jar might be good for a few days worth of salad dressing for my lunch, too!

CHOCO.png

I just noticed that the little pot in a beret character on the logo is also on the cap. Now I really will use it in my lunch just so I can have that little face smiling at me from my bag. It makes me happy. 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Lola’s sounding like a broken record this season.

Everyone is sounding like a broken record this season! It's the same script episode after episode. It almost makes me miss the Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy-type quotes.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Somebody needs to outlaw those cold shoulder tops.   

I have the feeling that AnnJeannette will be getting the boot, and Erica leaves her soon too.  

I said that two weeks ago and almost repeated myself. Hey don’t look good on anyone!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've only watched a couple episodes, and couldn't stand the emotionally overwrought plots.  People receive the interior design due to something horrible, tragic in their lives.

Yea - that too and the stories seemed suspect too. One family with a MASSIVE house and clearly a ton of money had a bad flood and lost a lot. I felt badly but the unaffected portion of their house was bigger than most people’s whole house and they were insured so why nothing had been fixed is beyond me. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

When summer comes I’ll be a peaches and watermelon fiend. (Hangs head in anticipatatory shame). Hang in there, fellow fruit lover!

Strawberries...blueberries...raspberries...apricots!

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I saw it a couple of times a while ago when they had just one kid. She was cute but I really hated their design taste. They go about 100k over budget by bullying people into donating supplies (or getting TLC to pay for it). Ultimately it was pretty boring.

Nate’s another Dr Phil... turned into a tv star by Oprah. 

• Love 1