Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E14: AnnJeannette's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Reminder: Please do not discuss politics via topic of disability/Medicare & "stealing from the public". Only address issues related to people on the show, not everyone in a given group.  Let's veer away from assumptions that head us down a slippery slope. 

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

*makes notes for later* The only reason I chose Mini Eggs over going face-deep into a Creme Egg McFlurry is because I sprained my ankle and I can't walk down to McDonalds for a fix. 

Creme Egg Mc Flurry? Really? I was so upset I never got a Shamrock Shake this year, but this sounds like a good replacement. 

• Love 1
Just now, iwasish said:

Creme Egg Mc Flurry? Really? I was so upset I never got a Shamrock Shake this year, but this sounds like a good replacement. 

Mine had both of those at the same time. Talk about a Sophie's Choice moment. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Let me write that down🤔

Cadbury eggs are a bit of chocolate perfection that only come once a year. Eat them in their pure form as God intended.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

So we’ve lost Jazz, Dr Pimple Popper and the Duggars (oh, and Whitney), but we’ve gained the Roloffs, the Johnstons and Nate and Jeremiah. Not sure it’s an improvement. 

Edited by Miracle Maxie
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, aliya said:

Cadbury eggs are a bit of chocolate perfection that only come once a year. Eat them in their pure form as God intended.

You sound like my husband.  He's downing 4 or 5 a week right now.  I think they're gross. 😞

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Yeah, she's getting "one more chance," after the "last chance" she was given two months ago.

Doomed. This one is doomed.

1 minute ago, aliya said:

...I think they're stocked year-round now. At least mini-creme eggs and Mini Eggs seem to be. 

1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

So we’ve lost Jazz, Dr Pimple Popper and the Duggars (oh, and Whitney), but we’ve gained the Roloffs, the Johnston’s and Nate and Jeremiah. Not sure it’s an improvement. 

Also the 90 Day Fiancé people. *sing-songs* Someone's getting a divorcee!

• Love 2
(edited)

563 the day of surgery, and he finally cancelled one of the patients.     I'm shocked he cancelled, but not surprised she's becoming an in-patient.         I wonder if Lola got a new wig?     Nope, same wig, different style a little.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

At least now we can no longer assume that someone being in a gown is going to get surgery.  Maybe they just get admitted.

Who will be her therapist?  Did we just have Lola all season?  I would hope for Dr. Paradise for her.  She needs serious psychological help and she does not have faculty to do it on her own, she will need extra triple helping of hand-holding.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Do they film after hours?  Because there is no one in that office.

It seems like that in a lot of the episodes.  Like the Poundtestant  are the last to be seen &  close up the office.

• Love 2
39 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Only in the form of a Reeses peanut butter cup

There is a bottle of Reese's flavored coffee creamer in the refrigerator at work. I don't eat them anymore, but I really can't imagine peanut-butter-flavored coffee (or other hot drink; I don't drink coffee, either).

• Love 1
Just now, Callaphera said:

...I think they're stocked year-round now. At least mini-creme eggs and Mini Eggs seem to be. 

Also the 90 Day Fiancé people. *sing-songs* Someone's getting a divorcee!

Please, no. I have a hard enough time keeping my intake at a non-600 lb level during Easter season. If I saw them all year, I would be 600 lbs.

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

Fluids?  That's some amazing 50+ pounds of water retention!  As if.

I think this is the first time someone had surgery postponed twice...

As the old joke goes, not even the Hoover dam holds that much fluid. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1