Type keyword(s) to search

Extra Hot Great

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

Alyssa Milano was pregnant during the filming of this current season, as well as last season, which is part of the reason why her character is dressed so badly because they're trying to hide it. Still, her wardrobe person on the show needs to be fired and possibly forced to wear some of that ugly ass shit in public.

I know I'm late to the party here, but I saved all my EHGs for a REALLY LONG DRIVE and I was so excited to have Jessica back on the podcast! Her last appearance on EHG lives on my iPhone in case of terrible days because it makes me laugh so much and I was equally happy to have her back this time around. 

"O is for other, P is for peoples', scratch your temple

The last P, well that's not that simple
It's sort of like, well, another way to call a cat a kitten
It's five little letters that are missing here
You get on occasion if the other party isn't gaming"

"Well, for the ladies O.P.P. means something different

The first two letters' the same but the last is something different
It's the longest, loveliest, lean, I call it the leanest
It's another five letter word rhyming with "cleanness" or "meanness"
I won't get into that, I'll do it ah sorta properly
I'll say the last P hmmm stands for property"

So "property" is at least listed as a possibility!

Oh, Enlisted, you were too good for this world. I have a suspicion that the show was sacrificed to keep The Mindy Project on air, the only way they could afford EVERY GUEST STAR. 

My guess for the phrase that pays is "Not to be a misandrist, but..." 

Tara - I love John Mulaney too but I am so scared. I saw a trailer a while back for it which feature a dog on a skateboard wearing a rasta hat and it looked like this was one of the big jokes of the episode*. I seriously cringed all the way through the 2.5 minutes. So awkward.

*It looks like the production team cut new trailers that don't feature the dog anymore, but YIKES!

Dave, I proudly wear my America is Scary shirt a lot... of course I live in a hippy town and everyone thinks it's cool, I also once wore it to a Bob Dylan concert where several people made me write down the website URL for Glarkware so they could get their own, this was during the Bush administration and, well I mean it was a Bob Dylan show... so again, I'm kind of playing to a crowd that I knew wouldn't be mad about it but still. Yay for Glarkware! Bringing people together! (Also the hippy town I live in is home to a university and every time I wear my "Good Grammar Costs Nothing" shirt a different English prof comes up to me to ask where I got it.)

I hate to sound like a broken record, but Liv's Face Off commentary is for reals the best. Coarse language!

Also am feeling quite nostalgic given this new iteration of the Rae Dawn Chong Challenge. Can't wait to hear next week's phrase!

Just a quick PSA for those who listen to EHG while exercising: Skip the canon submission unless you can run (or whatever) and sob at the same time. *snif!*

Oh, Enlisted, why are you not uncancelled yet?!?

And also: @Lisin, you may think you're preaching to the choir by wearing your "America is Scary" shirt in a hippy town, but that's nothing like wearing it in Canada. ;) I nearly dislocated my shoulder with all the high-fiving last time I wore it.

Game Time spoilers:

Where was the Stugotz? I kept waiting for it, even thought it might be the "shits and giggles" question.

Dave: If you're reading the earliest Constantine stuff (his appearances in Moore's Swamp Thing and Hellblazer 1-8 or so) you may notice that Buffy basically stole his origin and gave it to Giles (minus the institutionalization, as far as we know.)

You guys were talking about Gotham before, and mentioned that Michael Vartan was going to be on that show, but I don't see that mentioned on IMDB. Where are you getting that (awesome) information?

I thought I saw his face on a poster but maybe I dreamed it?

I thought I saw his face on a poster but maybe I dreamed it?

Oh god I hope not. I was already in the bag for this show but when I heard you say Vartan was in it, I almost ran off the road as I shouted in glee. I really hope it's true.

I laughed when Dante's cove came up too. One of my college roommates used to watch it. It's an LGBT-focused soap with witchcraft. Pretty cheesy, even as far as soaps go.  

Also, THE PHRASE THAT PAYS IS STILL IN EFFECT.

I'm sure this is way too obvious, but is it "That's what she said"?

• Love 2