Type keyword(s) to search

Extra Hot Great

David T. Cole
  • Start Topic

Legitimate, non-joke idea: The game "Talisman" from Games Workshop could be a really good television show if the goofiness was reduced a little. But not all the way, because I definitely want a Chainsaw Warrior running around.

7 hours ago, theodyssey said:

Seems like Tara found Dirty Dancing less offensive than anybody else who watched it.

Apparently I will forgive a lot for decent dance scenes? I mean, I can't defend myself. I know it wasn't good.

• Love 1

The episode doesn't seem to be synced right in regard to Roger. I'm up to Game Time now and Dave and Tara are reacting and giving points to his answers before I hear Roger.

1 hour ago, J0nas3 said:

The episode doesn't seem to be synced right in regard to Roger. I'm up to Game Time now and Dave and Tara are reacting and giving points to his answers before I hear Roger.

Apologies! Dave is out for the next several hours, but he'll upload a clean version upon his return.

This might be my favourite Nonac pitch ever. But while it's a truly execrable, spectacularly horrific, klutzterfuck of an episode, I cannot endorse any X-Files episode for the Nonac unless it's First Person Shooter.

16 hours ago, SnideAsides said:

This might be my favourite Nonac pitch ever. But while it's a truly execrable, spectacularly horrific, klutzterfuck of an episode, I cannot endorse any X-Files episode for the Nonac unless it's First Person Shooter.

Yeah, that is Nonacable fer sure.

Buster Bates?  Harsh.

I would take Zola Shepherd from Grey's Anatomy (you'll be able to find her at Grey Sloan 24-hour daycare no doubt) and send her to Charlotte and Harry on Sex and the City.  Maybe Sophia Torres can visit her when she's in New York.

Really? They used the Laughing Record for the credits?

The record is from 1923, which totally makes sense that they used it in a series about 1970s standup comedy....

• Love 1
6 hours ago, jima said:

Really? They used the Laughing Record for the credits?

The record is from 1923, which totally makes sense that they used it in a series about 1970s standup comedy....

Bless you for finding this! So they had to dig back almost 100 years to find their shitty show opening. Respect, I guess.

• Love 1