Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

I liked Collin very much and think should have been reselected...Kali earned her cut, she wasn't as trim as in her previous season and it showed horribly on the big screen. 

That ain't fitness!

But seriously, what did she think was going to happen with that big, button-down shirt?? Obviously she was trying to hide something.

• Love 4
On 4/13/2021 at 12:48 PM, allitator said:

I know! They have the seasons where they do is straighten everyone’s hair, the seasons where all they do is curl it...  and even when you get to the “unique” styles like with Paige and Tess where Kelli makes a huge deal about how pretty their natural curl is, by the next episode it’s back to the way it was before the “makeover”.

Milan did a podcast where she said they brought her in to talk about her hair. She was blond and during makeovers they darkened her hair. They showed her old photos off her social media and said they wanted her to go back blonde. She said they made it sound like they were annoyed with her hair color when they themselves chose it. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ByTor said:

That ain't fitness!

But seriously, what did she think was going to happen with that big, button-down shirt?? Obviously she was trying to hide something.

Erica Jenkins wore a baggy shirt just like Kali's in her 2nd year (2008) solo.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

Erica Jenkins wore a baggy shirt just like Kali's in her 2nd year (2008) solo.

Yep, and the same thing happened to her with the question of hiding weight gain.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Teriyaki Terror said:

Milan did a podcast where she said they brought her in to talk about her hair. She was blond and during makeovers they darkened her hair. They showed her old photos off her social media and said they wanted her to go back blonde. She said they made it sound like they were annoyed with her hair color when they themselves chose it. 

I know! And they were so mean about her hair when she auditioned, just to turn right back around and have her change it back. Every time I see that episode where Kitty asks her why she didn’t want to be considered for Show Group, it all just resonates a little bit differently after hearing her side of the story. 

• Love 10

I don’t care for manufactured drama. I wanna see the dancing !!!  I don’t want to see morgan and her bad makeup job calling rehearsal and practice wrong.   And them complain its not like dancing in front of the mirror.  They are not going to have a mirror on game days !!   Do they not think these things out ???

• Love 7
5 hours ago, dariafan said:

And them complain its not like dancing in front of the mirror.  They are not going to have a mirror on game days !!   Do they not think these things out ???

It blows my mind how unprepared some of them seem to be. If I were the type who would want to be a DCC before I got to auditions I'd have:  practiced jump splits, practiced high kicks, practiced dancing on grass/turf, practiced dancing in boots and watched the show to learn as many of the DCC "moves" as possible. After years of this show being on there air there is just no excuse for not being prepared. 

I give the gals of seasons 1 and 2 a pass though, because they didn't have the ability to watch and rewatch and learn what was expected before showing up. But even without the show, they should realize they need to know high kicks, jump splits and dancing in boots and on turf. I've never seen a Dallas Cowboys game and even I knew, long before watching this show, that they wear boots, they dance on a field and they are known for their kick line. 

• Love 7
On 10/24/2019 at 8:32 PM, IllegitimateDCC said:

Could there have been a hint of favoritism way back when? (found this by accident)

I think the best that can be found from the early 80s is this. The video isn't the greatest, but Judy is around the 1:10 mark - although out of uniform.

Wow! The hair and all of that polyester spandex! The cheesy 80’s instrumental filler music is the cherry on top. 😄 And I have to admit...TK looks cute, here. 

9 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

It blows my mind how unprepared some of them seem to be. If I were the type who would want to be a DCC before I got to auditions I'd have:  practiced jump splits, practiced high kicks, practiced dancing on grass/turf, practiced dancing in boots and watched the show to learn as many of the DCC "moves" as possible. After years of this show being on there air there is just no excuse for not being prepared. 

I give the gals of seasons 1 and 2 a pass though, because they didn't have the ability to watch and rewatch and learn what was expected before showing up. But even without the show, they should realize they need to know high kicks, jump splits and dancing in boots and on turf. I've never seen a Dallas Cowboys game and even I knew, long before watching this show, that they wear boots, they dance on a field and they are known for their kick line. 

The only thing I wouldn't practice would be jump split because it needs to be taught properly (although I'm not sure it is on the show either). I think if I was serious, I'd go to a gymnastics gym and practice the jump split on lots of soft padding!

I suppose if they come from out of state, they can only use the show or Youtube as a guideline. However, I live in the UK, know the entire kickline sequence and have self-taught myself a few dances (for fun). Their Star Style channel online is great for longer routines as are most of the IG videos that most of the girls put up from prep classes. You might not get the moves down perfectly but that would be cleaned up in person!

• Love 5

I know this has been brought before but season 9 is on Pluto right now and after all these years I still can’t get over Brittney Schram being put on weight warning. She was by no means one bit overweight. I know it was probably because she wasn’t at the weight they wanted her at but their standards of weight and BMI are not healthy. Just look at when they told Courtney she needed to be 104 which for her height is considered underweight .

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, DCC615Nash said:

I know this has been brought before but season 9 is on Pluto right now and after all these years I still can’t get over Brittney Schram being put on weight warning. She was by no means one bit overweight. I know it was probably because she wasn’t at the weight they wanted her at but their standards of weight and BMI are not healthy. Just look at when they told Courtney she needed to be 104 which for her height is considered underweight .

BMI is basically an inaccurate measurement nowadays. Petite girls can still be curvy (Courtney had biggish boobs if I remember correctly) and looked just fine. Brittney and taller girls get to carry a bit more weight too. As long as the girls are healthy, I don't care if they're a few pounds 'overweight'.

As a petite girl myself (5"2ish), I didn't really 'fill' out until I was in my early twenties. I could lose a bit of weight to feel healthier but not to get to that sort of ballpark!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, DCC615Nash said:

i never got this either. she looked perfectly thin to me. so effing weird

• Love 6

I never understood B Schram being put on weight warning. She is a favorite so I thought maybe I just wasn't seeing it clearly, but I've seen that particular ep about 4 times now (thank you Pluto) and I still can't see it. She never looked like her uniform was too small, which would be the concern for me, when it looks like a girl is squeezed into her bottoms and has a muffin top (though none of these women has ever had a big muffin top, just some minor overage at best. 

There are very few that I actually think should have been on weight warning even though there were a few I do think needed to tone up. But those are different things. 

• Love 4

I honestly think it was that she had gained a few pounds off of her initial weight from season 6 - I remember her uniform fitting from that year and she was teeny tiny. Flash forward a few years later and she looked much healthier, albeit very slightly heavier, but since she hadn't "maintained the weight she was selected at" they put her on weight warning.

• Useful 1
6 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I honestly think it was that she had gained a few pounds off of her initial weight from season 6 - I remember her uniform fitting from that year and she was teeny tiny. Flash forward a few years later and she looked much healthier, albeit very slightly heavier, but since she hadn't "maintained the weight she was selected at" they put her on weight warning.

Yep - when her name gets called in TC, you can see a bit of a difference if you have just watched the later seasons.  Same for several gals actually.  I mean, they get into the best shape they can to try out, nerves get them, whatever and that weight is the expectation for how many years.

• Love 1

People who've read my previous posts know that I absolutely LOATHE Kelli's determination that these girls maintain the SAME weight they auditioned at for however many years they're on the squad.  It's rare for people to maintain the exact same weight for months and years on end and most of the ones who do are not only strict about it, but work with nutritionists, dieticians, etc. (i.e. people who are specifically trained to understand the human body and how to feed it).  Kelli is CLUELESS about all of that.  It's evident in the fact that she can go on about how each girl's body is so unique and so different so the uniform has to be tailored especially for them then turn around and say that every girl of a specific height has to be a specific weight.  Um, I'm no genius but even I can see that these girls are often built differently so they're not all going to weigh the exact same.  Too bad Kelli can't see that.

• Love 15
5 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

Which episode was it when Kitty lined a bunch of the girls up and told them all to lose weight? I think Nicole Bulcher, Veronica and Brittney were all in the line.

Cameo episode of season 8, maybe episode 5?

My lowest adult weight was 121 at 5-6" for about 5 minutes in my late 20s...I could wear a size 6...height/weight tables said 120 to 155 depending on body frame/structure. That said, I looked awful. My doctor was concerned...It didn't work for me because I have a larger/curvier frame. Some women are natural thin/slim...I'm not one of them. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

My lowest adult weight was 121 at 5-6" for about 5 minutes in my late 20s...I could wear a size 6...height/weight tables said 120 to 155 depending on body frame/structure. That said, I looked awful. My doctor was concerned...It didn't work for me because I have a larger/curvier frame. Some women are natural thin/slim...I'm not one of them. 

Omg. I was 123-125 at my lowest at 5'5" and I was in a size 2 / extra small, but mostly a comfortable size 4. I was in my early to mid thirties. At 123 people started asking questions. I'm naturally muscular and I was small. Now I'm toting the Covid 15 on top of the 40 I gained from the absolute worst years of my life. Time to recover now. Oof. I easily lost 20 pounds in two months, two years ago. I'm trying to do that again before perimenopause hits. 

Last night Kat's interview scene was on Pluto. Love her or hate her, Brenda and Charlotte did her dirty and that was NOT fair. I would categorize DCC dress up days as Ladies Who Lunch, not business casual and certainly not business professional. I thought her dress was fine and I am typically pretty conservative about things like that. She looked pulled together and I thought the cut touts were a fun touch. Not at all suggestive. I felt so bad for her. And Charlotte going on about how she seemed "disinterested". Well Brenda just humiliated her, what did you expect? If Kat got out-danced, that was one thing. But what they did to her during interviews was not right.

• Love 9
22 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

People who've read my previous posts know that I absolutely LOATHE Kelli's determination that these girls maintain the SAME weight they auditioned at for however many years they're on the squad.  It's rare for people to maintain the exact same weight for months and years on end and most of the ones who do are not only strict about it, but work with nutritionists, dieticians, etc. (i.e. people who are specifically trained to understand the human body and how to feed it).  Kelli is CLUELESS about all of that.  It's evident in the fact that she can go on about how each girl's body is so unique and so different so the uniform has to be tailored especially for them then turn around and say that every girl of a specific height has to be a specific weight.  Um, I'm no genius but even I can see that these girls are often built differently so they're not all going to weigh the exact same.  Too bad Kelli can't see that.

Especially the girls who are teenagers when they start. The is no way an 18 year rookie is going to have the same body proportions/ shape when they go into their fifth season being a 22/23 year old. 

• Love 11

I remember hearing that a way to figure out what a good weight for you is to start by the "standard" of a person standing 5 feet tall should weight about 100 pounds and go up 5 pounds for every inch.  Thus, a 5'6" girl should weigh about 130 pounds and a 5'9" girl should weigh about 145 pounds.  Add about 1 or 2% for a bigger-boned girl and subtract that for a smaller-boned girl (a general way to tell your frame size is to wrap your thumb and middle finger around the smallest part of your wrist. If they overlap, you are small framed. If they touch, you are medium framed. If you can barely get them to touch or they are not touching, you have a large frame.)

27 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I remember hearing that a way to figure out what a good weight for you is to start by the "standard" of a person standing 5 feet tall should weight about 100 pounds and go up 5 pounds for every inch.  Thus, a 5'6" girl should weigh about 130 pounds and a 5'9" girl should weigh about 145 pounds.  Add about 1 or 2% for a bigger-boned girl and subtract that for a smaller-boned girl (a general way to tell your frame size is to wrap your thumb and middle finger around the smallest part of your wrist. If they overlap, you are small framed. If they touch, you are medium framed. If you can barely get them to touch or they are not touching, you have a large frame.)

According to the finger thumb test, I am a fatty 😂

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, onthebubble said:

According to the finger thumb test, I am a fatty 😂

Nope.  Just "big-boned"  I'm big-boned myself and, according to the formula I listed, I should be around 140 or so.  However, I could see Kelli wanting me to be around 120 or whatever weight it is because that's the weight the other girls my height in Training Camp are.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Courtney from S9 was 5'3" and was asked to be 104 lbs. Colby was 5'9" and was asked to be 136 lbs. Vivian was about 5'5" (estimated from the kickline, never actually stated on the show) and was asked to be 114 lbs. Now I'm being completely hypocritical, considering that my weight goals essentially line up with DCC expectations, but you should not make the "normal" weight of your team be ten pounds lighter than what is considered healthy.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

Courtney from S9 was 5'3" and was asked to be 104 lbs. Colby was 5'9" and was asked to be 136 lbs. Vivian was about 5'5" (estimated from the kickline, never actually stated on the show) and was asked to be 114 lbs. Now I'm being completely hypocritical, considering that my weight goals essentially line up with DCC expectations, but you should not make the "normal" weight of your team be ten pounds lighter than what is considered healthy.

It's DCC land ,of course it makes sense! My biggest pet peeve is that they expect all girls at the same height to weigh the same. Taking the petite girls as an example, Jenna Lene was tiny and only 18 when she tried out, she had a very girl-like figure. Courtney tried out 2 season later aged 24, still petite but with a more womanly figure. How can you expect them to look the same with a 6 year age gap?

• Love 4
10 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

interesting. i’m 5’7 and was 145 last year fitting into size 2 jeans with very little stretch. i was a little ribby too. my family was worried. also according to this i’m small framed lol

bodies vary so much that “ideal weights” are so silly to me. yeah you should probably not be over 200 pounds but other than that rigidity is so unnecessary 

kelli just looks like a goddamn fool harping on numbers that are both 1) arbitrary and 2) generally underweight. she looks stupid and like a terrible person 

if someone fits the uniform well and looks good, why does the number matter? like someone pointed out before, s12 lauren had a lot of muscle. do we really think she was the teeny number “recommended” by kelli? no. did she still look good in the uniform? obviously 

• Love 7
12 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

To me, this sounds more like the weight of someone at their absolute fittest, not a “good weight.” I’m 5 feet tall, and when I was around 24, I got down to 99 pounds (I was in law school as a 3L with lots of time to plan out my meals perfectly and work out during the day. I definitely don’t have that time now lol). I was tiny, like being able to fit into a 00 tiny, and that is even as someone who is naturally on the curvier side. My doctor was concerned. I would say a 110 is more of a good weight for someone at 5 feet, even 105 perhaps, but 100 pounds is really pushing it. 

Edited by Jess14
11 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

Courtney from S9 was 5'3" and was asked to be 104 lbs.

I'm 5'3", my doctor was concerned when I got down to 112. Setting a standard of 104 seems crazy to me.

55 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

To me, this sounds more like the weight of someone at their absolute fittest, not a “good weight.” 

I have seen the same chart EricaShadows is talking about, and it actually is supposed to be "ideal" weight, not absolute fittest. Not saying I agree with it, though.

• Love 3
38 minutes ago, ByTor said:

I have seen the same chart EricaShadows is talking about, and it actually is supposed to be "ideal" weight, not absolute fittest. Not saying I agree with it, though.

Oh, I wasn’t at all claiming that @EricaShadows posted incorrect information, so if it came off that way, that wasn’t my intent. I was just pointing out that an adult at 100 pounds, 5 feet tall, would be a very, vary small person. I will say though that I consider “ideal weight” to mean “absolute fittest” so that makes sense to me, but that’s just a matter of interpretation lol. 

All of these standards are crazy however! 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Oh, I wasn’t at all claiming that @EricaShadows posted incorrect information, so if it came off that way, that wasn’t my intent. I was just pointing out that an adult at 100 pounds, 5 feet tall, would be a very, vary small person. I will say though that I consider “ideal weight” to mean “absolute fittest” so that makes sense to me, but that’s just a matter of interpretation lol. 

I get what you're saying...and we are for sure in agreement. Even going by BMI charts, which are known to be flawed, there is a wide range of what is considered "healthy."

15 hours ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I think it's getting at least somewhat better than it used to be, though.  At least I hope so. 

When I danced growing up a long, long time ago, we got weighed once a week beginning at age 8.  Through high school, we got weighed before ballet class every day and were warned if we ever went more than 3 pounds over our allowed weight.  I'm 5'10" and my set point was 117, so i was warned at 120.  One of my friends who went to a top arts school on a dance scholarship died of a heart attack at age 19 due to a combination of anorexia and the cocaine she'd started snorting to keep weight off. She was 5'3" and probably around 100 pounds, and she was constantly called fat and told to drop weight. 

That kind of focus on weight really screws you up.  I remember watching the episode when Colby's weight was discussed and thinking how practically skeletal she looked and then nearly falling out of my chair when I found out that she was my current weight.  Every time I look in the mirror, I hear my ballet mistress telling me how thick I look through the middle.  My feet are shot, my ankles ache, and my back hurts constantly.  

And yet ... I still miss it.  

8 hours ago, Jess14 said:

To me, this sounds more like the weight of someone at their absolute fittest, not a “good weight.” I’m 5 feet tall, and when I was around 24, I got down to 99 pounds (I was in law school as a 3L with lots of time to plan out my meals perfectly and work out during the day. I definitely don’t have that time now lol). I was tiny, like being able to fit into a 00 tiny, and that is even as someone who is naturally on the curvier side. My doctor was concerned. I would say a 110 is more of a good weight for someone at 5 feet, even 105 perhaps, but 100 pounds is really pushing it. 

7 hours ago, ByTor said:

I'm 5'3", my doctor was concerned when I got down to 112. Setting a standard of 104 seems crazy to me.

7 hours ago, Jess14 said:

All of these standards are crazy however! 

The info I had was for athletes (and some would say dancers fit into that category).  However, the people I got it from said to also work with your doctor to make sure of health.  The fact that Kelli is pushing for unhealthy and unrealistic weights for her girls and cares more about the uniform (and the DCC reputation) more then she cares about the girls IN the uniform is one of many reasons why I think she should retire.  Dance and physical appearance are only TWO of the many things a girl should have as a DCC and the fact that most of Kelli's favorites would tank media day in more than a few other organizations tells me more about how NOT to run an organization.

• Love 4

The DCC-management should trust their eyes and not the scales. You simply cannot state as a general rule that any 5.3 girl needs to be around 104 pounds. As some pointed out, it has to do with frame, muscles and yes..bone structure.

When I was in my early twenties  I was really tiny; being 5.3, size 2 and 116-118 pounds. When put on scales, they were always looking for those 10 extra pounds and couldn't figure out where I was hiding those 😂 Apparently, it had something to do with me being really sporty with a lot more muscle tissue than body fat and my bone structure? Well...I still don't care about numbers, I'm happy with what I see in the mirror so....

• Love 4
1 hour ago, LilyD said:

The DCC-management should trust their eyes and not the scales.

Exactly. The scale can't tell you who is going to look good in that tiny little uniform. If you see unpleasant giggle, then that is all you need to know. Weight is just a number. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, LilyD said:

The DCC-management should trust their eyes and not the scales. You simply cannot state as a general rule that any 5.3 girl needs to be around 104 pounds. As some pointed out, it has to do with frame, muscles and yes..bone structure.

When I was in my early twenties  I was really tiny; being 5.3, size 2 and 116-118 pounds. When put on scales, they were always looking for those 10 extra pounds and couldn't figure out where I was hiding those 😂 Apparently, it had something to do with me being really sporty with a lot more muscle tissue than body fat and my bone structure? Well...I still don't care about numbers, I'm happy with what I see in the mirror so....

My 16yo grandsons (cousins, not twins) have birthdays 3 weeks apart...both are now 6'1"...one weighs 145#, the other 170#...and it is strictly a difference in body type...#1 has the long slender body of the men in my family, #2 has the dense body/heavy frame of both their dads...

• Love 1
On 4/10/2021 at 1:12 AM, DancingDina13 said:

It was so thin and flat . She badly needed volume 

It looked oily and greased down to me... I have flat hair and if i pull it back in a tight pony ... it does the same thing. 🧐

• Love 1

My mom watches the show too, so when I’m visiting, I’ll glance over to her at the breakfast table and say “your hair sucks!” And she’ll reply back “I’m gonna curl it!” Me: “you don’t take breakfast seriously?! You don’t respect what do here?”

And we’ll both giggle. We both have fine, straight hair and it does totally suck if we don’t put some effort in. But we’re also southern sooooo threshold for flat hair is pretty low 😂

• LOL 10
8 hours ago, kalibean said:

My mom watches the show too, so when I’m visiting, I’ll glance over to her at the breakfast table and say “your hair sucks!” And she’ll reply back “I’m gonna curl it!” Me: “you don’t take breakfast seriously?! You don’t respect what do here?”

And we’ll both giggle. We both have fine, straight hair and it does totally suck if we don’t put some effort in. But we’re also southern sooooo threshold for flat hair is pretty low 😂

I'm so jealous you have someone to chat to about the show! I don't know anyone IRL who watches it, that's why I'm here!

• Love 10
17 hours ago, kalibean said:

We both have fine, straight hair and it does totally suck if we don’t put some effort in. But we’re also southern sooooo threshold for flat hair is pretty low 😂

The shrub on top of my head & I would like to have a word with you about hair that "sucks" 🤪

• LOL 2
On 4/19/2021 at 7:49 PM, DCC615Nash said:

Especially the girls who are teenagers when they start. The is no way an 18 year rookie is going to have the same body proportions/ shape when they go into their fifth season being a 22/23 year old. 

I mean, just look at Jenna or Maddie in their rookie years vs. their 5th or 6th year.  By Kelli's standards, they should have both been on weight warning.  (And who knows, maybe they were and we didn't see it, but they were group leaders and at least up for point of the triangle which makes me doubt that they were punished for weight gain.)  But they both looked like little girls the first year!  They grew up and grew into more womanly figures.  

• Love 4
On 4/24/2021 at 7:39 AM, aeroluv327 said:

I mean, just look at Jenna or Maddie in their rookie years vs. their 5th or 6th year.  By Kelli's standards, they should have both been on weight warning.  (And who knows, maybe they were and we didn't see it, but they were group leaders and at least up for point of the triangle which makes me doubt that they were punished for weight gain.)  But they both looked like little girls the first year!  They grew up and grew into more womanly figures.  

(It may have already been mentioned), but that EXACT thing happened to Megan Sharp. She joined the team at 18, and like four years later they were mad and said she had “outgrown her first year shorts”. 

If she really was too heavy and needed to lose, I understand that that’s part of the job. But somehow assuming that a woman will not change physically at all from 18-22... that’s just delusional. 

Edited by allitator
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, allitator said:

Drinking every time “UCLA” is said in Daphne’s rookie season is a good way to get blackout drunk...

Or “sisterhood” 😂 

My absolute favorite “fake” DCC:MTT scene is when the production team films Daphne back in LA and she goes to the little bakery with her friends. They all get cookies, but when they are supposed to take a bite of their cookies, the girl on the front right barely even gets it to her mouth. 🤣 Like, obviously these girls don’t eat cookies! I mean it’s LA! There must be a vegan yoga bakery within the production radius that these girls could have had a zucchini-carrot-wheatgrass juice shot. Jeez.  

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KnyghtRyder said:

Or “sisterhood” 😂 

My absolute favorite “fake” DCC:MTT scene is when the production team films Daphne back in LA and she goes to the little bakery with her friends. They all get cookies, but when they are supposed to take a bite of their cookies, the girl on the front right barely even gets it to her mouth. 🤣 Like, obviously these girls don’t eat cookies! I mean it’s LA! There must be a vegan yoga bakery within the production radius that these girls could have had a zucchini-carrot-wheatgrass juice shot. Jeez.  

When I think fake scenes in this show I always think of the “oh I’m so glad we went to Cowboys Fit and talked to Cade...” scene with Miranda, Lexie, and Alexis. 🙄

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, allitator said:

When I think fake scenes in this show I always think of the “oh I’m so glad we went to Cowboys Fit and talked to Cade...” scene with Miranda, Lexie, and Alexis. 🙄

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣! Yes!

I always wonder this: WHY the fake conversation set up?!?

It’d be so much less cringeworthy just to have Lexi or Alexis or whoever just do a straight to the camera interview. “We wanted to be and look our best, so we went to see Hot Cade! He helped us with our diet and our workout routine to help us get in shape to writhe on the beach in mini-kinis! Let’s give you a tour cause you all know that this is just a plug for Cowboys Fit! Go Cowboys!” 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, allitator said:

That scene is beyond cringeworthy. These girls can't act and shouldn't be forced to do so. Just do exactly what the other poster said.. talk to the camera and say that they went there and then show the clip of that hot guy. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, allitator said:

Drinking every time “UCLA” is said in Daphne’s rookie season is a good way to get blackout drunk...

Anyone remember the “graduation” plotline? 

I have no idea how long that was, but it felt like it went on for a good 10-15 mins haha. 

It totally came off as Charlotte ordering CMT to show how the organization “supports education.” 😂

• Love 5