Type keyword(s) to search

All Past Seasons of the Late Lamented Show

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Pucca said:

I keep looking for Melissa in season 8 either in prelims or semis and I never find her. I know that when K, J & Charlotte were going over the prelim girls (which I think is BS and all for the camera) it looked like Charlotte thought Melissa was thick but her dancing was so incredible they moved her to semis, finals and then TCC.  Melissa did have a more womanly firgure but she wasn't fat at all. I thought she had a fantastic body.

The only reason I don't like Jenn A (not Alexis, I like her) is because she comes across (to me) as cocky and really full of herself like Lacey Minchew. It's not as obvious as Lacey but it just bugs me. She's a great dancer, but not the second coming or whatever K&J thought. She's totally trying for Kelli's job. New blood in the director's chair might be a very good thing right now.

Couldn't agree more about Jenn A. Like you say, she's a great dancer but she's no Melissa W/Holly P/Megan C/Olivia R (my absolute faves). Even Hannah and Samantha were better than her from her rookie year. She's a clean, smart dancer, which is what K&J love. However, she's very DCC in all ways. 

She rubbed me the wrong way when she didn't like Brennan at that field practice (think it was her 2nd go at TC). Hold it right there, pal! From then on, when I watched from her rookie season, she got on my nerves. She always seemed to be the 'go-to' vet for everything. 

The only thing I liked about her was her maturity. I usually root for 'older' rookies (instead of those fresh out of school) because there's never enough of them (like there was in the early MTT days).

Her choreography is typical DCC style too so if I wanted to be a DCC, I'd be at her prep classes every week. I imagine she passes through info to K&J about vets that look weak or rock-star potential rookies. 

• Love 5
22 hours ago, LilyD said:

It’s interesting how we all perceive people differently. I fully respect your thoughts on Jenn A but I don’t recognize this attitude. To me, she was actually quite refreshing as she displayed maturity which is something the team needs. The few bits I have seen her teach (online) appealed to me too. There were others that year I’d happily give the cocky-tag...

She is probably a really nice person. It was mainly when she was talking about show group that she rubbed me the wrong way. Editing is always a factor. 

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Mabinogia said:

Exactly. I get not wanting any fluctuation in a season. A lot goes into fitting that tiny little scrap of fabric they call a uniform. But most of these young women are at the age between the teenage "I can eat anything and just burn it off in a hot minute" to adult "I used to be able to eat anything I want but now it sticks around a lot longer than it used to". They're still growing and changing. It is unrealistic to expect them not to change at all over the years. 

Because Kelli DOES NOT UNDERSTAND realistic. Personally I've always said if she thinks its "maintainable" for a girl to have the same weigh from when they are a teenage to adult then she needs to look at her own body. Shes not as skinny as she was then but she expect the girls to maintain it. I can understand Judy saying it, Judy hasn't gained as much weight as Kelli. But even saying that both does not need to fit in the uniform now.

Kelli talks about body weight why don't she (as she once told Jenna) "lead by example". So she loose her own body weight that she gained in the last few years and then talk to the girls about their own weight.

• Love 2
On 5/14/2021 at 2:06 PM, Uk-Eve said:

Because Kelli DOES NOT UNDERSTAND realistic. Personally I've always said if she thinks its "maintainable" for a girl to have the same weigh from when they are a teenage to adult then she needs to look at her own body. Shes not as skinny as she was then but she expect the girls to maintain it. I can understand Judy saying it, Judy hasn't gained as much weight as Kelli. But even saying that both does not need to fit in the uniform now.

Kelli talks about body weight why don't she (as she once told Jenna) "lead by example". So she loose her own body weight that she gained in the last few years and then talk to the girls about their own weight.

Kelli is now post menopausal where getting that weight off is not at all easy. I think she's put on a few pounds a year during the MTT years. And she dresses too young for her age...makes it look worse.

• Love 1
On 5/13/2021 at 3:03 PM, scorpio1031 said:

Mandy told Kelli to F*** off, quit, footage allegedly destroyed cause Kelli didn't want it seen, got asked back and quit again after two weeks.  This according to a friend of hers on FB.  K&J had made comments to her about her weight gain

Ehhh I find that hard to believe . I’m not doubting it ended badly but can’t see her going that far . 

• Love 4
On 5/13/2021 at 3:06 AM, ShutterbugCAM said:

For me, I found it refreshing to see a girl show some actual emotion and personality, rather than just saying "yes ma'am" and taking it. Kelli and Judy were used to running the ship their way, and the girls all falling in line, so it really caught them off guard that there was a girl in front of them showing some backbone and giving them a piece of her mind. That's why I loved it.

I just wish we could have seen the final office visits of Amy Reese, Mandy Voecks and Erica Wilkins. I wonder if any of them had a Meghan Flaherty moment.

Wait, what happened with Amy Reese?

I have been watching seasons 10 and 11 and I am pretty sure I saw S13 rookie Hannah there! She was struggling with kicks in the episode where there was finals. Was it her or someone else? 

10 hours ago, Survivor197 said:

Supposedly “bad” behavior during the Calendar shoot. Details are skimpy: allegedly went out drinking, possibly after curfew, possibly after they were told not to go out, possibly some of the “favorites” at the time tattled to KelFine (even though they supposedly were doing the same).  Who knows as nothing has ever been confirmed. Rumors that she threatened to “sue” if her office visit cut was aired. Not sure if the validity of that rumor though. 

• Love 3
On 5/14/2021 at 3:48 PM, Pucca said:

She is probably a really nice person. It was mainly when she was talking about show group that she rubbed me the wrong way. Editing is always a factor. 

I always see this mentioned but what did she specifically say that rubbed you (and others) the wrong way? I guess I don’t see how she described it much different than others have. There is also interviews in different seasons with Mackenzie Lee talking about show group being the “A team” and Lexie saying “everybody wanted to be on show group”. 

• Love 2
On 6/30/2020 at 12:53 PM, Mabinogia said:

Right? Every time I see that scene I'm like "but your mother is the team choreographer, wouldn't she have at least mentioned that you should practice the freaking one thing the team is most known for?" Of course, I also wonder, when any of them say they are scared because they've never done the jump split why they haven't ever tried it at home. I know they don't have anyone to do it with but it is something they can practice on their own and if I were trying out for a team where the jump split is done every single performance I'd be sure I could do it before I got there. Of course I'd also be sure I could do a good kick and a proper split and I'd probably take some dance classes. It always astonishes me when some of them admit to having very little dance training. 

That's why I feel like a lot of them try to make the team just to be on the show to get exposure to launch their social media careers. Because if you are serious about making the actual team you do the pre-training work, classes, limber up, get in shape. 

I forget who it was but one girl who didn't make it through finals I think, interviewed that she should have taken some dance classes before trying out and I was all "wow, how dumb are some of these girls?" because if you're going to a dance tryout (and lets face it, this is more a dance try out than a "cheer" try out) you should maybe know how to dance properly. 

Right?? I would have known the entire kick line. I would have YouTube’d and practiced and they wouldn’t have even had to teach me that. While watching this I’ve always wondered that.

• Love 1
22 hours ago, CrazyMoon said:

Kelli is now post menopausal where getting that weight off is not at all easy. I think she's put on a few pounds a year during the MTT years. And she dresses too young for her age...makes it look worse.

Someone needs to tell Kelli she needs to stick to her Season 1 weight or shes at risk of losing her light switch that she loves turning off so dearly  🤣  Maybe  she can reach out to My Fit Foods or book in a few sessions with Jay 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
On 5/10/2021 at 2:33 PM, DCC-UK said:

I think I'm in the minority who like Kitty, probably because she's like most dance teachers I've had. That scene really painted her in a different light so I feel like she's been told to put on that over-the-top persona for the show.

Her critiques are better than 'sloppy', 'noodle-y' or 'crispy bacon'. 

Exactly.  She gives good and specific feedback.  Unlike Judy, who usually just says "do you know what you did wrong there?"  <eyeroll>

On 5/11/2021 at 1:59 PM, kalibean said:

I think Kashara is like that too in personality, but didn’t have the sporty cute thing like Maggie, Christina, etc. 

Kashara's problem is the make-up they cake on her.  When they show some candid shots of her when she was younger, she looked adorable.  The DCC make-up ages her by ten years, at least.

On 5/13/2021 at 2:37 PM, Pucca said:

That could be true, but I just felt that they had no intention on actually giving her a chance. It seemed like they were especially cruel with her cut.  I was just proud of her for speaking up instead of the same "thank you for the opportunity" things some girls say. 

This.  I don't think Megan thought she was entitled to make the team.  I think she just thought they brought her back knowing full well they would cut her, probably for tv drama.  

• Love 5
On 5/15/2021 at 11:18 PM, Survivor197 said:

In addition to what KnyghtRyder stated, (from Fandom) "She was not included in the group office visit for the veterans who received weight criticism at the cameo shoot, despite her being one of the ones criticized for weight. This, and her pseudo-confessional from the season introduction suggests she had her own (unaired) office visit where she was cut or resigned during the events of episode 5.6. Additionally, all of the scenes from that episode of candidates waiting for their office visits are close up shots, further supporting her being edited out."

908495ba6996141e1695bcc8ca040959.jpg

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

every time i rewatch season 9 and see shannon, i get so sad. she was so lovely and seemed more well spoken than 97% of anyone who's ever tried out on this show

also, i get chills anytime i see melissa wallace do literally anything. what a queen. best dancer this show/team has ever had. for me, personally, she edges out holly because holly does the overly sexy thing (which is cool but just not my thing) while melissa is more fierce and powerful as hell. what a goddamn TALENT

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, vanillagum said:

every time i rewatch season 9 and see shannon, i get so sad. she was so lovely and seemed more well spoken than 97% of anyone who's ever tried out on this show

also, i get chills anytime i see melissa wallace do literally anything. what a queen. best dancer this show/team has ever had. for me, personally, she edges out holly because holly does the overly sexy thing (which is cool but just not my thing) while melissa is more fierce and powerful as hell. what a goddamn TALENT

I don't know if Shannon would have made the team but I would have loved to see her in TC. 

Ditto your comments on Melissa Wallace - smart, educated, gorgeous and an amazing dancer. Total package. 

Holly came off slightly entitled to me (but if i had that body and could dance, I probably would be just as entitled lol) 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, onthebubble said:

Holly came off slightly entitled to me (but if i had that body and could dance, I probably would be just as entitled lol) 

she's definitely someone who'd been told they're omg so amazing their entire life. especially since she's from small town missouri. big fish in a small pond for sure

and yes, i would've loved to see shannon in TC :(

• Love 5
On 5/10/2021 at 5:18 AM, filishtay said:

Okay does anyone know where Lacey went to college during DCC? Did she even go or was she like VK going to a community college?

Got it. She went to DBU and don’t know for how long and from when.

Abigail Klein interviewing Tina

I wish the quality and sound of this video was better, but it’s soooo old.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dccstan said:

WHOA. This is crazy tea about Kalyssa lol, getting super called out. She's the first girl that showed up under Hollywood. Posted one week ago. Yikes. https://thedirty.com/?p=2610980

Wild if true but sadly I'm not surprised. Bummer to see her going down the plastic surgery route; I thought she was one of the most gorgeous DCCs ever during her short tenure. I also thought her dancing came across really unique for some reason. Wish she stuck around for a bit and moved up the triangle.  

MV5BMzVhZjI1YTItNDViZS00MTU4LWFhMjYtNzZhMzk5NDhiNDRiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ3ODgzMDg@._V1_.jpg

• Love 7
(edited)
12 hours ago, dccstan said:

WHOA. This is crazy tea about Kalyssa lol, getting super called out. She's the first girl that showed up under Hollywood. Posted one week ago. Yikes. https://thedirty.com/?p=2610980

So confused what this website is calling her out for. Seeking Arrangements is designed for people looking for a sugar baby arrangement. Yes, it's sad that she's on the site, but I wouldn't exactly call it salacious gossip

Edited by HitItHarder..BAM
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
On 5/16/2021 at 1:43 AM, CrazyMoon said:

On 5/17/2021 at 12:26 AM, onthebubble said:

Someone needs to tell Kelli she needs to stick to her Season 1 weight or shes at risk of losing her light switch that she loves turning off so dearly  🤣  Maybe  she can reach out to My Fit Foods or book in a few sessions with Jay 

The thing is Judy IS similar age to Kelli and the difference is Judy looks similar in weight thro the years. Kelli on the other hand .... gained and gained and gained. If Judy had gained some weight over the years, like older women do, as age goes, then understandable but when Kelli and Judy are on the tv year on year on year, and both shown to not be "hands on" in the choreo and is shown sitting mostly due to job and one is shown to be gaining weight and the other not ... LOL. 

Yes it maybe a tv show with scenes created for drama ... but Kelli needs to "lead by example" look at her own weight before talking about other girls weight. 

On 5/17/2021 at 3:18 AM, 88Keys said:

This.  I don't think Megan thought she was entitled to make the team.  I think she just thought they brought her back knowing full well they would cut her, probably for tv drama.  

Because she was brought on for the tv drama. Same way that the Minchew sisters was brought on for the drama the year they were on with their pageant. And Kelli was the one who said one or two years later that she Judy and Charlotte have a conversation in private before announcing the numbers they have those talks to PROTECT the brand. Kelli is "protecting" the brand by selling herself and the cheerleaders for her own gain. 

I am even surprised that Shelly is still friends (and work colleagues) with Kelli after what happened with Dayton. Sorry Dayton may not be the most polished/best dancer in TCC or as a DCC but between her and VK, lets be honest at least she can dance better than some people who made TCC and DCC. Even we all know Dayton was brought back for drama her second year. Dayton, in the eyes of Kelli, was never going to make it into the team we all know that, even if she hadn't been late for her make over I don't think Kelli would allow more than one legacy on the team anymore. last time two legacy was on the squad at the same time was Meredith Oden and Cassie Trammell ....

On 5/18/2021 at 12:22 AM, onthebubble said:

I don't know if Shannon would have made the team but I would have loved to see her in TC. 

Ditto your comments on Melissa Wallace - smart, educated, gorgeous and an amazing dancer. Total package. 

Holly came from a small town and I think her "entitlement" came from that. She prob was the "most famous" person from that town tv wise and the fact her dancing was strong and she knows it. I think she came across like that since the day she auditioned her rookie year, it just didn't show as much until that year she quit. If you watch her closely her rookie year you can see a little bit of her entitlement. Kitty was praising her since her rookie year etc.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Sorry Dayton may not be the most polished/best dancer in TCC or as a DCC but between her and VK, lets be honest at least she can dance better than some people who made TCC and DCC. Even we all know Dayton was brought back for drama her second year. Dayton, in the eyes of Kelli, was never going to make it into the team we all know that, even if she hadn't been late for her make over I don't think Kelli would allow more than one legacy on the team anymore. last time two legacy was on the squad at the same time was Meredith Oden and Cassie Trammell ....

Even if Dayton was brought back for drama, she was still a solid dancer and performer until Kelli was harsher on her then she was on Victoria that year.  Dayton was direct competition for Victoria in a way the other girls weren't.  Both were legacies and both had connections to DCC leadership.  I think that, if they had equal treatment, things might have been different. 

Madeline Salter was in a similar situation both times she auditioned (and the one time she was in Training Camp).  She's a tall, blond legacy with long legs that can handle the choreography.  Guess who that resembles?  Again, direct competition for Victoria.  

Since both are direct competition for Victoria in different ways, I don't think there will ever be a time they'll get on the squad as long as Victoria or Kelli are there.  

• Love 4
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

Even if Dayton was brought back for drama, she was still a solid dancer and performer until Kelli was harsher on her then she was on Victoria that year.  Dayton was direct competition for Victoria in a way the other girls weren't.  Both were legacies and both had connections to DCC leadership.  I think that, if they had equal treatment, things might have been different. 

Madeline Salter was in a similar situation both times she auditioned (and the one time she was in Training Camp).  She's a tall, blond legacy with long legs that can handle the choreography.  Guess who that resembles?  Again, direct competition for Victoria.  

Since both are direct competition for Victoria in different ways, I don't think there will ever be a time they'll get on the squad as long as Victoria or Kelli are there.  

Dayton and Madeline S are so much prettier than Victoria.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Dayton is completely gorgeous. The prettiest legacy girl out of everyone. She’s as pretty as Alexis. She’s on my invisible list of “Prettiest TCCs who didn’t make the team”. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

The term I use is Victoria was "DCC Barbie - fied" - teeth, hair, teeth, makeup, teeth, etc.  Before her IG was hacked, you could see pics of her when she was younger and she is a pretty girl underneath all of that.  

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

The term I use is Victoria was "DCC Barbie - fied" - teeth, hair, teeth, makeup, teeth, etc.  Before her IG was hacked, you could see pics of her when she was younger and she is a pretty girl underneath all of that.  

So she used to be pretty, innocent and fresh and is now plastic, infectious (in a negative sense) and fake?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

I agree.  Old pics of Vic:

victoriaakalina_7_8_2019_17_46_8_467.jpg

victoriaakalina_7_8_2019_17_43_20_33.jpg

victoriaakalina_7_8_2019_17_48_33_794.jpg

• Love 7
9 hours ago, filishtay said:

Dayton is completely gorgeous. The prettiest legacy girl out of everyone. She’s as pretty as Alexis. She’s on my invisible list of “Prettiest TCCs who didn’t make the team”. 

Oh I have a LONG list of prettiest girls that never made the squad. Dayton is definitely on that list. She's stunning.

4 hours ago, go4luca said:

I know lots of people don't like her, and I think most of the preferential treatment she gets is of no fault of her own, but she is absolutely beautiful in these pics. Definitely would prefer these looks for her on the squad, as opposed to the outdated, Texas-Glam look they have for her now.

• Love 7

Exactly Dayton and Madeline Salter can dance way way better than VK. I don't even think Kelli even remembers her mother until she prob said so during her solo (which I don't think we saw what Madeline said just before her solo). They may not be the best "power house" dancers but damn they can dance better and if Dementia Kelli wasn't so narrowminded Dayton and Madeline would have made the team but we all know she wouldn't get her head unstuck or un narrowminded!!!!

Same for that other 3 legacy (I cannot place their names) who tried out after Cassie and Meredith Oden left but before VK tried out (wasn't there another legacy who tried out the first year of Dayton's audition?). One whose mother looks a one and done in 1987, if I remember correctly, without re watching. I would love to know Judy's true feelings between Dayton, VK, Madeline S and the other 3 legacys who tried out after Cassie left and before VK's first audition.

Besides didn't VK have her twitter handle as "dcc_victoria" for several years before she made the team and she had basically "took" that handle after Victoria, the dentist, left the squad. She's been spoilt since to be a DCC before she even got on the team LOL

5 hours ago, go4luca said:

Whose that DCC with VK? 

I agree: The young Victoria is a lot prettier than DCC-Victoria. You do wonder how the heck that awful transformation happened. But then I look at her mum, who also happens to have no sense of style or natural beauty, and I know why...

Tina, you should have been proud of the natural beauty your daughter was...I’m just hoping your make-over did not include nose- or boob jobs too...

• Love 2
(edited)

Unpopular opinion, but I think all three legacies are cute. And just cute.  None are standout dancers for me.  Which is great, lots of solid DCC are glammed up cute girls that blend.

And while I’m rolling out these hot takes, I also think Kelli has a great figure. She fluctuates for sure, much like some very strong DCC (Melissa W, Kashara, Jenn A, etc etc.) Kelli just needs a better stylist, and a better tailor. If she sized up to fit the girls and tailored down the rest of her dresses, would make the most of her body.  (Source: me 😭😭 I have a very large chest and thighs, but smaller back. My tailor is always on call. lol.) 

Edited by kalibean
  • Love 6
18 hours ago, Uk-Eve said:

Same for that other 3 legacy (I cannot place their names) who tried out after Cassie and Meredith Oden left but before VK tried out (wasn't there another legacy who tried out the first year of Dayton's audition?). One whose mother looks a one and done in 1987, if I remember correctly, without re watching. I would love to know Judy's true feelings between Dayton, VK, Madeline S and the other 3 legacys who tried out after Cassie left and before VK's first audition.

I think her name was Nadia and she only made it to semis, not finals.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I think her name was Nadia and she only made it to semis, not finals.

I cant remember either but I also know one was also in Dayton's first try, I remember Shelly mentioning it.

5 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

I cant remember either but I also know one was also in Dayton's first try, I remember Shelly mentioning it.

I don't think they ever actually mentioned who she was on the show. They said there was 2 legacies trying out, but didn't say who the other girl was. 

• Love 1
(edited)

The show also didn't really touch on the girl Maegan Morrison from Season 6 & 7 who was also a Legacy candidate. She's the girl Kitty told to take out her Bellybutton thingy in Season 6, then told her she needed to up her game because the girl Miranda was her competition and was much better.

I wonder why the show seems to care about focusing on some girls (for better or worse), but completely ignoring details that could be useful/interesting about others.

Edited by ShutterbugCAM
Corrected spelling of Maegan's name
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I don't think they ever actually mentioned who she was on the show. They said there was 2 legacies trying out, but didn't say who the other girl was. 

Thats why I don't remeber the name. The show didn't touch on the name but Shelly mentioned the name on this board

2 minutes ago, ShutterbugCAM said:

The show also didn't really touch on the girl Meagan Morrison from Season 6 & 7 who was also a Legacy candidate. She's the girl Kitty told to take out her Bellybutton thingy in Season 6, then told her she needed to up her game because the girl Miranda was her competition and was much better.

I wonder why the show seems to care about focusing on some girls (for better or worse), but completely ignoring details that could be useful/interesting about others.

Who was her mother? 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

Nadia was Season 7.  Cami Branson was Season 9, I believe.  

• Useful 1
3 hours ago, kalibean said:

Unpopular opinion, but I think all three legacies are cute. And just cute.  None are standout dancers for me.  Which is great, lots of solid DCC are glammed up cute girls that blend.

I agree. And they’re good dancers, but not great. I don’t get the Dayton love except that people love her mom. Dayton wasn’t prepared and deep down I don’t think she really wanted it. If she hadn’t run off to the cruise ship (which she didn’t finish her contract anyway)I think she would have made it the following year. *If she put in the work she needed to.

• Love 5
54 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

I agree. And they’re good dancers, but not great. I don’t get the Dayton love except that people love her mom. Dayton wasn’t prepared and deep down I don’t think she really wanted it. If she hadn’t run off to the cruise ship (which she didn’t finish her contract anyway)I think she would have made it the following year. *If she put in the work she needed to.

She was not prepared her first audition. Even Shelly said so. Dayton gave herself 3 weeks to prepare. In the DCC world thats not alot of prep.

She seems to have ran off one thing onto another and then run away from that. First college in arizona then dropped out because of costs. She can't be that naive to not realise the cost of the uni in the USA. Shelly said she and her husband had savings for Dayton's uni but she dropped out for 1) to go work on that cruise ship and 2) because of costs of tuition/living costs. Really wonder why she left the cruise ship. Did we ever find out why she left? Even rumours of why?

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Uk-Eve said:

She seems to have ran off one thing onto another and then run away from that. First college in arizona then dropped out because of costs. She can't be that naive to not realise the cost of the uni in the USA. Shelly said she and her husband had savings for Dayton's uni but she dropped out for 1) to go work on that cruise ship and 2) because of costs of tuition/living costs. Really wonder why she left the cruise ship. Did we ever find out why she left? Even rumours of why?

She didn't go to college at all in Arizona cause of the expense, but went to college in Texas.  I believe Shelly said she had one more year left to go when she was answering questions about the cruise ship gig.

In Shelly's words - Well, she only walked away from AZ because of the cost...not DCC, it wasn’t on her mind at the time. Her college fund would have been depleted in 1 year and we would still be adding to the pot. 

Edited by scorpio1031
(edited)

Sometimes it’s really, really hard to find the right fit for oneself, and better to try a few things rather than waste four++ years on a degree you hate or feel unsure about, especially if dancing professionally was a dream to chase. That has an *expiration date and risk of injury. I think the ages of 18-21 are so challenging anyway. Hats off to the ladies that try out so young and seem to find their path easily anyway. 

Those were super tumultuous years in my life, but I was also the first in my family to go to college, had no idea what I wanted in life, etc. 

Edited by kalibean
Exporting and Expiring not exactly the same thing :)
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

She didn't go to college at all in Arizona cause of the expense, but went to college in Texas.  I believe Shelly said she had one more year left to go when she was answering questions about the cruise ship gig.

In Shelly's words - Well, she only walked away from AZ because of the cost...not DCC, it wasn’t on her mind at the time. Her college fund would have been depleted in 1 year and we would still be adding to the pot. 

so she's not in college anymore? what does she do now?