Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Divided We Move

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MsTree said:

Not only that, but apparently Christine also bought a home for 520K?  How did they finance that?  Did they use the money from Robyn's LV house???

Christine was in her new house long before Robyn's place even went under contract. How do they finance anything? That is the burning question ... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 19
On 3/11/2019 at 12:13 PM, Claire Voyant said:

I've wondered about her thyroid for quite some time.  She looks pregnant, too. 

I think Sobbyn has made it pretty clear she's done having kids. Hell, she needs her neice to live with her to help her with the one's she has! I wonder how she's going to manage in Flagstaff without the help. She's also made it pretty clear she's done with Kody's BS. She will continue staying with him because she knows she can manipulate him in to doing what ever she wants. 

• Love 7
8 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Kody: I got what I waaaanted, but now I'm worried 'cause I have aaallll this responsibibiiiiility!

Me: Maybe you should've thought about the burdens of shouldering such responsibility before you "married" four women and sired roughly 311 kids.

Seriously. Nothing makes that douchebag happy.

Kody: throws Meri figuratively and literally under the bus. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, MsTree said:

Not only that, but apparently Christine also bought a home for 520K?  How did they finance that?  Did they use the money from Robyn's LV house???

Maybe money really does grow on trees so that's why they keep talking about needing to see trees. Got to get me one of them money trees. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 6
On 3/10/2019 at 11:32 PM, answerphone said:

"We're a transient family."  Christine, you should have gotten that out of your system before you had all of these poor kids.

Janelle, I'm so disappointed you're more interested in trees and camping than the stability and happiness of some of your kids.

Meri, moving to Arizona will place you further away from Mariah and your bed and breakfast.

Regarding Robyn, I have conflicting thoughts.  Am I the only one who doesn't hate her?

I don’t hate Robyn either, but it could because I don’t really like or hate any of the wives.  I don’t hate Kody either.  Honestly, I think they are all a collection of scrubs to varying degrees that deserve each other.  I don’t know if they were always this way  or living with each other brought seemingly the worst out of them, but a lot of people have screwed up families.  

The one that I always wondered about was Janelle because prior to the show, I’d say she was the only wife that was financially able to take care of herself if she wanted to....Meri I guess if she tried could have, Christine really seemed to want to be a SAHM.  Robyn I think would raise her own children, but I really have a hard time seeing her as the communal mom to other people’s small children.  I think she’s fine once they’re grown or self-sufficient. 

I don’t know how much Robyn manipulates things.  I’m sure it’s to a certain extent, but honestly how much competition does she really have? Kody will never get over Meri “cheating” on him (I know ironic) but logical or illogical that’s how he sees it.  It’s probably more maddening because Meri dances around the emotional cheating part and just acts like the total victim.  Janelle is emotionally checked out for whatever reason.  She probably never should have gotten married to Kody and stayed living in a tent and fishing.  She would have been much happier.  Maybe I don’t watch the show enough to understand why, but didnt Kody say at one point he was disgusted by Christine?  Which if he meant physically, I don’t understand because none of them are lookers and while a young Kody was imo better-looking than his wives they are all on par with each other now.  Christine imo looks the best in this moment.  Anyway, if you’re angry at one, the other dreams of living in a tent, and at some point you were disgusted by the third, it’s not surprising to me Kody’s bumpkin ass fell for Robyn.  

I do think Robyn is the shrewdest of the bunch, but that’s not really saying much.  I think Kody thinks he’s very smart and Robyn lets him believe that while feeding him what she wants him to do while making him think it was his idea. I think Kody knows at least subconsciously he fucked up his family since the oldest seem to be running from the hills of polygamy, so he’s trying to give the youngest two a more “normal” lifestyle (mostly one mom and one dad home....with Christine getting the occasional side lay). I’m more curious to see what happens when all the kids age out and it’s just the parents.  

I see Meri leaving at some point after the show, Janelle living in a yurt in a prairie dog plagued mountainside and Christine living in a She-shed behind Kody and Robyn’s house.  I would like a 20 year follow up on these folks.

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 4
  • Love 16
31 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Maybe I don’t watch the show enough to understand why, but didnt Kody say at one point he was disgusted by Christine?

He watched her eat a plate of nachos and was totally repulsed by her.  (I swear.  I know how weird that is, but it's the truth.)  Obviously he stuck a paper sack over her head and did his duty because they have kids, but I don't know if he ever got over it.

From the net:   Kody was once so repulsed watching "chubby" Christine eat nachos, he almost called off the wedding. In their book Becoming Sister Wives, Kody described what his courtship with Christine was like. ... "She must've been starving, because she was eating so quickly, and there was chili sauce and nacho cheese everywhere."

Wow... now I'm craving nachos.

Edited by Kyanight
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

"She must've been starving, because she was eating so quickly, and there was chili sauce and nacho cheese everywhere."

Well, shit, that's how EVERYONE eats nachos. Cheese and whatnots flying off the chips, salsa dripping. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
3 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Well, shit, that's how EVERYONE eats nachos. Cheese and whatnots flying off the chips, salsa dripping. 

He was repulsed because she was chubby, and eating the nachos was just his prejudices showing because of her weight.  That's my opinion, anyway.  

Here's more:     

In their book Becoming Sister Wives, Kody described what his courtship with Christine was like. You'd expect lots of heartwarming passages about "love at first sight" or "we were friends first," but instead, Kody pretty much bluntly revealed that Christine was "a little chubby." To make matters worse, while on their first trip together, he witnessed Christine woofing down a plate of nachos. The sight was so unattractive, he started second-guessing their relationship. "The sight of those nachos turned my stomach," he wrote. "I couldn't watch her eat them. She must've been starving, because she was eating so quickly, and there was chili sauce and nacho cheese everywhere."

And if you think that sounded bad, it got worse. During a tell-all interview, Kody was asked why he exposed his wife like that in his book. When the host asked Kody if he was attracted to Christine he responded, "I will be honest, I was not attracted to Christine in any kind of physical sense." Ouch.

Even the host was shocked. "So you were not attracted to Christine?" they asked. Kody replied, "That's an understatement." Christine, who sat on the opposite side of the stage, looked mortified.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

He was repulsed because she was chubby, and eating the nachos was just his prejudices showing because of her weight.  That's my opinion, anyway.  

Here's more:     

In their book Becoming Sister Wives, Kody described what his courtship with Christine was like. You'd expect lots of heartwarming passages about "love at first sight" or "we were friends first," but instead, Kody pretty much bluntly revealed that Christine was "a little chubby." To make matters worse, while on their first trip together, he witnessed Christine woofing down a plate of nachos. The sight was so unattractive, he started second-guessing their relationship. "The sight of those nachos turned my stomach," he wrote. "I couldn't watch her eat them. She must've been starving, because she was eating so quickly, and there was chili sauce and nacho cheese everywhere."

And if you think that sounded bad, it got worse. During a tell-all interview, Kody was asked why he exposed his wife like that in his book. When the host asked Kody if he was attracted to Christine he responded, "I will be honest, I was not attracted to Christine in any kind of physical sense." Ouch.

Even the host was shocked. "So you were not attracted to Christine?" they asked. Kody replied, "That's an understatement." Christine, who sat on the opposite side of the stage, looked mortified.

I'm pretty sure that Kody was able to overcome his revulsion of Christine by the fact that she was "plyg royalty" and having been inured in the way of that life, hoped that she would be able to bring reason and balance to the hostilities that existed between Meri and Janelle at that time.

• Love 10

No offense but if he didn't like chubby women how did he end up with Janelle? Even when she was younger I don't recall her being thin.  Btw I probably i eat Nachos like Christine.  The only way I see being repulsed if you sill if it were the first or second date and you thought she had bad decorum but the place probably wasn't too classy if they're serving nachos.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t hate Robyn either, but it could because I don’t really like or hate any of the wives.  I don’t hate Kody either.  Honestly, I think they are all a collection of scrubs to varying degrees that deserve each other.  I don’t know if they were always this way  or living with each other brought seemingly the worst out of them, but a lot of people have screwed up families.  

The one that I always wondered about was Janelle because prior to the show, I’d say she was the only wife that was financially able to take care of herself if she wanted to....Meri I guess if she tried could have, Christine really seemed to want to be a SAHM.  Robyn I think would raise her own children, but I really have a hard time seeing her as the communal mom to other people’s small children.  I think she’s fine once they’re grown or self-sufficient. 

I don’t know how much Robyn manipulates things.  I’m sure it’s to a certain extent, but honestly how much competition does she really have? Kody will never get over Meri “cheating” on him (I know ironic) but logical or illogical that’s how he sees it.  It’s probably more maddening because Meri dances around the emotional cheating part and just acts like the total victim.  Janelle is emotionally checked out for whatever reason.  She probably never should have gotten married to Kody and stayed living in a tent and fishing.  She would have been much happier.  Maybe I don’t watch the show enough to understand why, but didnt Kody say at one point he was disgusted by Christine?  Which if he meant physically, I don’t understand because none of them are lookers and while a young Kody was imo better-looking than his wives they are all on par with each other now.  Christine imo looks the best in this moment.  Anyway, if you’re angry at one, the other dreams of living in a tent, and at some point you were disgusted by the third, it’s not surprising to me Kody’s bumpkin ass fell for Robyn.  

I do think Robyn is the shrewdest of the bunch, but that’s not really saying much.  I think Kody thinks he’s very smart and Robyn lets him believe that while feeding him what she wants him to do while making him think it was his idea. I think Kody knows at least subconsciously he fucked up his family since the oldest seem to be running from the hills of polygamy, so he’s trying to give the youngest two a more “normal” lifestyle (mostly one mom and one dad home....with Christine getting the occasional side lay). I’m more curious to see what happens when all the kids age out and it’s just the parents.  

I see Meri leaving at some point after the show, Janelle living in a yurt in a prairie dog plagued mountainside and Christine living in a She-shed behind Kody and Robyn’s house.  I would like a 20 year follow up on these folks.

I think you're pretty much dead on in your assessments. Meri and Kody were struggling even before the show started and things only got worse after Robyn came into the family. Meri did not think that situation through very thoroughly.

I agree that Robyn's shrewd, not a shrew. She knows how to handle Kody and talk him down from some of his ideas, and talk him into her ideas, and she knows how to get things done. I think sometimes it's to her advantage, but sometimes it's to help him see a situation more clearly and reasonably.

It was crass of Kody to put that nacho thing out there. But he has also said many nice things about Christine, that she's fun-loving and has a bubbly personality, and that she was a breath of fresh air in the family. I've always liked her and I think it's nice that they are getting along so well now. Hey, if that's the life you are choosing, might as well make the best of it and be happy. She picked up some advice from Robyn and she's got to be a solid number two right now. 

• Love 11
23 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:
On 3/11/2019 at 8:14 PM, KateHearts said:

Christine, with her simpering, wispy voice saying "handsome man, your breakfast is ready," and calling him "love" with her pseudo-soothing attitude is so fake

and vomit inducing.

Yeah, where is that vomit emoji I asked for in another thread? We could use it for FT Moobs and Kootie's junk under a kilt and ...well a lot of things.image.thumb.png.768bbf93b694deac18aa25e82a9895a2.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

I wonder if the wives get back at Kody, and one another, financially.  Maybe Christine pushed for buying a house now (while she still owns one that won't sell and is preparing to build a new one) because she's giving the others the finger in the only way she can.  Same with Meri.  The passive-aggressive is strong with this group. 

Edited by eskimo
Needed to get my attitude in check
  • Love 18
15 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

No offense but if he didn't like chubby women how did he end up with Janelle? Even when she was younger I don't recall her being thin. 

I wonder how she feels about it now, being that she's still very large and Christine is thinner.  If it is 'an understatement' to say he wasn't attracted to Christine back then, what must he think of Jenelle now?  And doesn't he know that he's basically telling her now disgusting she is to him?  Jenelle probably eats to deal with her emotions.  Not one of them appears happy.  Except Christine has seemed a little manic at times in the last couple of episodes. 

• Love 7
27 minutes ago, Gothish520 said:

I agree that Robyn's shrewd, not a shrew. She knows how to handle Kody and talk him down from some of his ideas, and talk him into her ideas, and she knows how to get things done.

I see Robyn as more Machiavellian.  She definitely analyzes and plots her approach.  She even said she was watching Janelle and holding off on her response.  I've never thought her a shrew, but to live life with someone like that is a royal PITA.  You're always having to try to figure out their plots and plans and prepare to counter them because she will only be out for her and hers.  It's much easier to live a happy life with people who are honest and direct.  That doesn't seem to apply to any of the Browns though.  They all seem out to manipulate the situation and the others to some extent.  Some are much more manipulative than others. 

• Love 22

I see that there are threads for each Brown, but is there one for Kody and the wives together?  I don't want to go off-topic here, but I'm not sure where to put my thoughts that apply to all of them and their marriage dynamic.  Unless I missed it.  There are a ton of threads with so many people, and episodes. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Absolom said:

I see Robyn as more Machiavellian.  She definitely analyzes and plots her approach.  She even said she was watching Janelle and holding off on her response.  I've never thought her a shrew, but to live life with someone like that is a royal PITA.  You're always having to try to figure out their plots and plans and prepare to counter them because she will only be out for her and hers.  It's much easier to live a happy life with people who are honest and direct.  That doesn't seem to apply to any of the Browns though.  They all seem out to manipulate the situation and the others to some extent.  Some are much more manipulative than others. 

Yeah, I see Robyn that way most times, too. However, it is my perception that she is often disingenuous--and that's what I dislike (not hate) about her the most. (And yes, they all have been disingenuous at times.)

As for the favoritism of Robyn, I put most of that squarely on Kody's shoulders.  Yes, Robyn is out to get what she can for her and hers--but Kody plays right into it. He is not a good "headship" in that way. Mari used to get some favoritism because she played the barren "poor me" card--but she screwed it when she brought Robyn in and then went lookin' for love in all the wrong places.

Edited by Adiba
clarity
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
12 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Yeah, I see Robyn that way most times, too. However, it is my perception that she is often disingenuous--and that's what I dislike (not hate) about her the most. (And yes, they all have been disingenuous at times.)

As for the favoritism of Robyn, I put most of that squarely on Kody's shoulders.  Yes, Robyn is out to get what she can for her and hers--but Kody plays right into it. He is not a good "headship" in that way. Mari used to get some favoritism because she played the barren "poor me" card--but she screwed it when she brought Robyn in and then went lookin' for love in all the wrong places.

My thoughts were (and still are) that Meri may be bisexual and that she fell for Robyn, right along with Cootie. She wanted a fourth wife to get back at Janelle and Christine, and for that reason she never saw Robyn coming.

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
Clarification.
  • Love 19
39 minutes ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

My thoughts were (and still are) that Meri may be bisexual and that she fell for Robyn, right along with Cootie. She wanted a fourth wife to get back at Janelle and Christine, and for that reason she never saw Robyn coming.

I have had that thought a time or two.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Rabbit Hutch said:

I agree with this. Maybe not the bisexual attraction but certainly an attraction and an attempt to get back at Janelle and Christine. Meri wanted an ally. 

3 hours ago, eskimo said:

I wonder how she feels about it now, being that she's still very large and Christine is thinner.  If it is 'an understatement' to say he wasn't attracted to Christine back then, what must he think of Jenelle now?  And doesn't he know that he's basically telling her now disgusting she is to him?  Jenelle probably eats to deal with her emotions.  Not one of them appears happy.  Except Christine has seemed a little manic at times in the last couple of episodes.

I don't think Kody and Janelle are romantically involved anymore. And I think they are both okay with that.

Interesting Meri is now quite chubby now too and I wonder if that is also a factor in Kody and Meri's relationship.

• Love 9

You know what I find gross? When women don’t eat or eat just a salad because they think it’s cute and attractive.

Christine, I’ll order my own plate of nachos, and we can inhale our own plates together.

3 hours ago, Absolom said:

“To live life with someone like that is a PITA”

Oh, you must know my sister in law 😜

• LOL 9
  • Love 8

They could get another season if Janelle and Meri became the spokespersons for competing weight loss brands and actually followed through....sorta like their own Biggest Loser.  And they wouldn't have to pay big bucks to move to another town to drum up interest in their show.   

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

I have a theory as to why Kody is so adamantly opposed to an HOA and the CCRs.  

Back in 2011 or so, HE was the president of the HOA for his community.  (He was "married" to enough residents to get an easy plurality of votes.  LOL.)  For reasons that I don't know (but can speculate upon), he is no longer the president. 

I suspect that it may have something to do with their belief that even in a gated community they could use Meri's house as a place to entertain large groups of strangers for "green goo" parties (reportedly, that's how she originally met JO/Sam).  People in a gated community don't want to deal with myriad parked cars, television technical crew trucks, etc.  So I suspect he was voted out, and the incoming officers and other residents put their feet down and made the Browns actually OBEY the CCRs that they had agreed to obey when their houses were built.

Really - wouldn't a man who cried about "persecution" when they snuck out of Utah in the middle of the night ALSO over-react to "discrimination" by the HOA????

• Useful 4
  • Love 18
4 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Not sure which house was still listed at $614,000 but it just got reduced to $599,000. Must have gotten some bad feed-back during the open houses this past weekend.

Desperate times call for realistic measures!

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Not sure which house was still listed at $614,000 but it just got reduced to $599,000. Must have gotten some bad feed-back during the open houses this past weekend.

Christine's was $614,900 and was dropped to $599,900.  Janelle's was $599,900 and was dropped to $574,900.   Meri's is still holding at $599,900.

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Today the prices were lowered on two of the houses. One was by $25,000, the other by $15,000. Meri’s is still at the original asking price.

Kody must be in full on frantic mode now.  I think Christine's was originally listed at $649,000 and they probably thought they would sell one every week at that price.  Even if they all sell at the list price now, they are down $200,000 below the anticipated prices.

Edited by Sandy W
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
26 minutes ago, Sandy W said:

Kody must be in full on frantic mode now.  I think Christine's was originally listed at $649,000 and they probably thought they would sell one every week at that price.  Even if they all sell at the list price now, they are down $200,000 below the anticipated prices.

What did they originally buy for? Are they making any profit even with the reduced prices?

2 minutes ago, Owwwww ma leg said:

What did they originally buy for? Are they making any profit even with the reduced prices?

I think they bought around $445,000, maybe a little more for Meri's.  When 300 days Mortgage, Hoa, Taxes and Utilities are deducted, then approx. $35,000 per house real estate fees, there won't be a lot left for the purchase of new homes on the Plains of Plague.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

I have a theory as to why Kody is so adamantly opposed to an HOA and the CCRs.  

Back in 2011 or so, HE was the president of the HOA for his community.  (He was "married" to enough residents to get an easy plurality of votes.  LOL.)  For reasons that I don't know (but can speculate upon), he is no longer the president. 

I suspect that it may have something to do with their belief that even in a gated community they could use Meri's house as a place to entertain large groups of strangers for "green goo" parties (reportedly, that's how she originally met JO/Sam).  People in a gated community don't want to deal with myriad parked cars, television technical crew trucks, etc.  So I suspect he was voted out, and the incoming officers and other residents put their feet down and made the Browns actually OBEY the CCRs that they had agreed to obey when their houses were built.

Really - wouldn't a man who cried about "persecution" when they snuck out of Utah in the middle of the night ALSO over-react to "discrimination" by the HOA????

I think they also tend to have a lot of dead cars around. That’s not always permitted. 

• Love 7

The house that had the price drop today was originally at $675k and now down to $599k. Ouch!

eta I see upthread two houses were lowered. I don’t know whose house this is, but it was the first one on the market I think. 

99BB6C5A-2BDF-4CF1-8133-AE3278A482B5.png

Edited by Marshmallow Mollie
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2

I remember a few years ago a friend of mine was building a custom home and she said she couldn't start construction until the land was paid off.  I know that's a reasonable approach, but is it a legal requirement, a thing with the development she was building in, or you can't get a construction loan while holding a loan on the land?  

Edited by Absolom
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Gothish520 said:

I think you're pretty much dead on in your assessments. Meri and Kody were struggling even before the show started and things only got worse after Robyn came into the family. Meri did not think that situation through very thoroughly.

Yup Meri and Kootie were struggling, even at their 20th anniversary dinner at the fancy restaurant they bickered throughout, Meri had teary eyes and Kootie looked and sounded annoyed.

You're right about her not thinking it through... Janelle and Christine were popping out kids right and left and both were fairly happy and doing Kooties bidding, Meri couldn't get pregnant, was jealous and miserable... So she *gifted* Kootie with Robyn thinking she could kill 2 birds with one stone....make Kootie love her & piss off pregnant Christine and self sufficient Janelle.

But it all back fired on her and now she's the black sheep and the other two wives are okay with Robyn.

• Love 8

I am surprised that 4 adults (Meri excluded) made such a bad financial decision together.  They got caught up in a fantasy and there was no voice of reason.  At their ages, you would expect alarm bells to go off when Kody said that they were putting all of their assets into this land deal.  Kody did have a moment of buyer remorse when the deal was made on the phone, but at that point, it was too late. He had sold his wives on the idea.

Losing the cul-de-sac means that the children will not grow up together and only see their father once or twice a week at best.  This is more than a financial loss.  

• Love 18
41 minutes ago, Absolom said:

you can't get a construction loan while holding a loan on the land?  

I have built two homes on lots that I have purchased here in AZ.  One lot I financed with the home, the other lot I own. Both had construction loans first, then converted to a regular loan.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, eskimo said:

I see that there are threads for each Brown, but is there one for Kody and the wives together?  I don't want to go off-topic here, but I'm not sure where to put my thoughts that apply to all of them and their marriage dynamic.  Unless I missed it.  There are a ton of threads with so many people, and episodes. 

As far as I know, unless the guidelines have changed, you can start a thread. If there isn't a lot of participation it will slowly drop down in position on the index page but will remain until the next time the mods clear the house of "extinct" threads. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Mollypup said:

I am surprised that 4 adults (Meri excluded) made such a bad financial decision together.  They got caught up in a fantasy and there was no voice of reason.  At their ages, you would expect alarm bells to go off when Kody said that they were putting all of their assets into this land deal.  Kody did have a moment of buyer remorse when the deal was made on the phone, but at that point, it was too late. He had sold his wives on the idea.

Losing the cul-de-sac means that the children will not grow up together and only see their father once or twice a week at best.  This is more than a financial loss.  

But... *trees*  *angels singingK*  😂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

They discuss moving in the most bizarre way I have ever seen. No mention of school districts, commutes (it seems only Meri has a job at this point?), or what the total cost will be for 4 brand new homes after you have to run the utilities. All they talk about is what "sings" to them?? Seriously? No discussion of the mental/emotional cost of uprooting the kids for no reason, Robyn losing what appears to be her only babysitter, or the cost of the rentals in addition to the cost of building. They whine about money and budgets, then throw a million dollars at a ridiculous impulse buy.

And only after they can't go back does it occur to Kody that this is going to be complicated and hard to pull off.

Also, Meri should have walked out when Kody said she should abandon their daughter to figure out moving to Chicago on her own. Not that Mariah couldn't figure it out, but Kody's complete lack of caring for his child and her new stage of life is horrid. He is not a good father. I think the kids see the issues too, which is why none of them want to live polygamy. Even after his stroke with limited mobility, my dad always wants to help me, or at least care about what I'm doing. And I'm in my 40's. I felt sad thinking Mariah was going to see that clip.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Kellyee said:

No discussion of the mental/emotional cost of uprooting the kids for no reason,

I don’t recall which episode it was in. Janelle said something like, “you’re not depressed about it” to Gabe. He said, something along the lines of, “ that’s what you think”. Then Janelle went on to the outdoor perks of moving. 🤷🏼‍♀️👀 Feel the love?

• Love 3

It’s no wonder to me why all these kids seem to leave the nest and jump right into a serious relationship. Not that I think kids should be running the family but if you’re one of eleventy-seven children and feel discounted when you’re genuinely upset or facing a big life transition, it must be intoxicating to feel special to a specific individual. 

Edited by Tabbygirl521
  • Love 24
2 hours ago, Kellyee said:

They discuss moving in the most bizarre way I have ever seen. No mention of school districts, commutes (it seems only Meri has a job at this point?),

When they were talking about "jobs," Kody said . . . "When we move, our jobs move with us."

Translated:  TLC will have to send their crew to the boonies, but the rest of us can continue to monitor our scam businesses from anywhere . . . as long as we've paid out lots of money to have the utilities run to the property so we'll have electricity to run our computers (which will probably connect to the internet via satellites).

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, toodles said:

I making an educated guess here, but I think the lender will require the Flag land to be paid off prior to the construction loan.  Land loans are risky as are custom construction loans. 

Thanks for the lesson in how not to conduct business.

I have a very strong suspicion that this time the Brown Clowns have dug a hole too deep to fill up with their BS - they've gone that one step too far in their zeal to stay with TLC.  Buh-bye, fools.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8