Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E10: Destinee's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Well, Destinee, I can tell you what you need to do.       Stick to the diet, walk a lot, and go to therapy like you were supposed to months ago.  It isn't rocket science.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Here's what you need to do Destinee—get fitted for a bra that doesn't make it look like you have four boobs.

What do you have against quadroboob?! Personally, I always shoot for quintupleboob, but I’m extra like that. 

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

So she actually hasnt done any of the transition stuff yet, hormones, therapy, etc. Going full time before any of that I have to give her some real credit. But they way she talks about transition I dont think she knows whats going on with it or is involved in the community at all.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
Just now, Kid said:

OK. I am really confused. Why is she even in this program? She doesn’t seem to want to lose weight. She basically just said that to Lola.

She gets to be on tv!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Azubah said:
3 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm shocked Lola isn't advising Destinee to get in contact with her shitty father.

Isn't he dead? 

LOL ... I must have zoned during that part!

1 minute ago, Kid said:

OK. I am really confused. Why is she even in this program? She doesn’t seem to want to lose weight. She basically just said that to Lola.

She wants the television exposure? I don’t know, her story and why they bothered to air this episode are mysteries to me. 

• Love 5

Sorry to say this but................. I keep getting "I'm only on this show to hopefully blow up as an internet 'personality' and get my own damn reality tv show just like my hero Twitney" vibe. Of course she could turn everything around in the last 30 minutes and prove me wrong.............

• Love 16
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I have one that says "you know what I mean?" a million times a day. English is not her first language and sometimes she's less than confident in it and I think it leads her to overexplain things. Drives me nuts. (I also have a friend who says "you know" a lot. I used to work with her and it bugged me sometimes when she sat two cubes away, but now I don't see her super often so now it's just a funny quirk.)

I sit two cubes away from “you know” guy.  He will also throw in a “watchucallit” and instead of saying “with the” he says it “wizz ya”. Once you hear it, you can’t I hear it.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

I must be the only one who hates balsamic vinaigrette. Barf city IMO.  

I'm not a fan, either. It's one of those things I'll eat if it's served (like a pre-dressed salad at an event) but wouldn't choose for myself.

1 minute ago, CringeWatcher said:

Wine snort! 😂

Yesss! 😄 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I’ve never noticed that Lola has a boob tat before.  Probably been too distracted by the hair.

I was so bored by the therapy conversation that I was obsessively looking at that...but I concluded that it was actually a shadow from her hair.  It moved when she moved her head (as we all know, Lola moves her head in the tiniest of increments, so kudos to me for seeing that shadow move!).

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Sorry to say this but................. I keep getting "I'm only on this show to hopefully blow up as an internet 'personality' and get my own damn reality tv show just like my hero Twitney" vibe. Of course she could turn everything around in the last 30 minutes and prove me wrong.............

She's gonna need to develop a much bigger personality if she wants to be a reality sensation.

Guys, I'm bailing...switching over to Project Runway and maybe even picking up my knitting.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

I'm not certain why she chooses to dress in such "sexy" revealing attire.....I'd wager that 99.9% of the population doesn't find 600 lbs sexy.

Some trans women will over embrace femininity and what they think women do any dress as in order to try to make themselves appear more real to others and often to themselves. I did it a bit when I first started, but shorts and tshirts are so much better than short skirts.

Edited by Splashes
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

Excuse me ma'am but your breasts are popping out

*looks down to see bra half exposed because tank top slipped down*

But at least my bra fits and I'm sitting alone in my living room.

Why is there an ambulance? I guess it's for a neighbor...

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, 88Keys said:

She's gonna need to develop a much bigger personality if she wants to be a reality sensation.

Guys, I'm bailing...switching over to Project Runway and maybe even picking up my knitting.

You might wanna come back........

• LOL 3
6 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

I must be the only one who hates balsamic vinaigrette. Barf city IMO.  

I never liked the store bought kind, only homemade. I’m quite the diva. I’m thinking of getting my name tatted on my boob. Is that a scuff mark on my wall? AW HELLS NO! hehe...I don’t like coleslaw. Golly I miss Schenee.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I wish Destinee would talk to someone like Dr. Now about how her brother died.     There is zero she could have done to prevent his death.   If he was in the hospital and threw that clot, he still would have died.   Burlesque class looks like fun, I just hope everything stays covered.    Looks like good exercise.    Lola really came through for Destinee.   

• Love 5
13 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You left out "I'm really nervous", "I'm working hard", "I know my own body and what it needs" "this is my last chance"

lol, and how could I forget all the "right nows"?

• LOL 2
55 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

No shit!!! It’s like, once again, a patient who has never seen this fucking show before.  

And shock and surprised that she didn't get weight loss surgery after not even coming close to her goal.  I said the same thing.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Let's see if Lola tells Destinee to write a letter to her dead asshole father. 

10 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

I thought he was dead?

Where's the Long Island Medium?? I smell crossover! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3