Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

That was honest. She said she gained weight because she ate pizza and sushi. She didn’t claim it was water and ask Dr Now if he believed in God. There may be hope for her yet if she can eliminates the losers from her life.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Bottom line, she put the food in her mouth all by herself, he didn't force feed her. He's not the best of communicators but she's loud, whiny and unbearable...and she called her mom to tattle tale on him? Are you serious? Sheeeeesh......

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
13 minutes ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

How come we never see any of the participants go swimming? It's terrific exercise no matter what you weigh! It feels so good, and is so easy on the joints. Why doesn't Dr. Now ever mention swimming? Maybe he does, and it's edited out?

YEAH! The "It's all your fault!" tantrum in the consultation room at FULL VOLUME! Now the phone call to her umbilical partner!! 

Remember Pauline in the pool in her turquoise pants? Nicole, too, when her family wasn’t forcing her to eat junk food. Those underwater camera shots are brutal. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Kid said:

So now she’s turning on the tears to try to manipulate the doctor.

And it didn’t work!

But no actual tears. And Dr Now has her number. “She’s upset about the consequences of her actions.”

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Oh right!   Nagging him is going to make him want to stay.      She's a total idiot if she can't see why he wants to leave. 

Month 1 689 lbs

Month 3 596 down 93

Month 5 587 down 8, down 102  That office fight with the call to Mom was outrageous!

Month 7 592, up 5    total is 97.

Sushi, Pizza and Pasta!   The trifecta of food, but I'm sure there were a few Mickey D runs too.  

Enough with the phony tears, crying, but no tears ever come.   

I was pretty sure she was referring to a single meal of sushi, pizza, pasta. Like her single breakfast run to four different fast food restaurants. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Why?  Honestly, the only bad thing I can think he did was not get out sooner.  

I missed the first part of the episode so i didn’t see maja’s Antics .   He married her lol

• Love 1

Hey All!  Super late to the party.  I am at the diner picking up tonight’s eating habit (Penne, broccoli, garlic, and olive oil with a sprinkle of red pepper flakes).  

I caught up until homegirl called her mama on her boyfriend (WTF).

Christian is a bit of a jerk, but after seeing what he puts up with...he’s dealing with a three year old in a 700 adult woman’s body.  He needs to leave.  He is totally checked out and I can’t believe I am saying this, but I can’t say I blame him...

Edited by Oh My.
  • Love 23
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

ITA, but bailing on the rent really does suck, especially since he knew in his heart BEFORE they left for Houston he didn't want to go. That would have been the time to say no.

Probably her whole family ganged up on him to move with her.  I wonder if his bus ticket was back to Portland or somewhere far away from Maja and her family!

• Love 17
2 minutes ago, cmpbl said:

Wow mom was bitching at Christian for not wanting to stay and help her, but where is her family?

Back in Oregon where they're safe from "the daughter from hell" not to mention the heat and humidity,  Don't think any of them want to break a sweat.....

• Love 11

That last fight with Christian was something else! Why (mental) 12 year-olds shouldn't be in a relationship.

Maja says food is the only thing that's keeping her from falling apart. What does falling apart look like to her? Because, to me, daily 600 pound life is my "falling apart". 

• Love 20
8 minutes ago, DNR said:

Ok Christian moves into my Worst 600 lb life spouse #1 spot only because he could have held out till surgery . He did marry her and it does involve her life.   

No reponse to Dr Now and her screaming in the office showed this couple is a wreck. 

Pretty sure they aren’t married.  And didn’t it sounds like he let her move into his apartment because she didn’t have anywhere to stay? 

• Love 8
Just now, CircusPeanuts said:

I was pretty sure she was referring to a single meal of sushi, pizza, pasta. Like her single breakfast run to four different fast food restaurants. 

Absolutely! I eat all of those things in moderation. It was a tough wake up call when I turned 25 and got a desk job. I gained 20 lbs very quickly and had to cut back.

• Love 4

Random question:  my eating habit would be these edamame potstickers I bought in the refrigerated prepared food section at Whole Foods, but I don't know if I am supposed to eat them cold or heat them up.  Anyone know?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Been way too busy trying to watch this show, snark and read all of your snark, so I haven't had the chance to hand out any gasoline soaked drawers.

So pick out your own damn drawers near the entrance to this chat! Each of you have earned a well soaked pair. 😅

• LOL 3
  • Love 9