Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, LizzyB said:

Random question:  my eating habit would be these edamame potstickers I bought in the refrigerated prepared food section at Whole Foods, but I don't know if I am supposed to eat them cold or heat them up.  Anyone know?

Warm 🙂

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Dr. Now just doesn't understand!!!

Christian just couldn't take the pressure. I had nothing to do with it.

6 minutes ago, AnnaBanana said:

OK which therapist is it going to be......?  I'm hoping for Lola so can check out her wig du jour.

Isn't that the same wig as last week?

• Love 8

No the first fiance didn't marry her after she found out having kids wasn't going to happen, so he bailed.  

Lola needs a wig fund, this one is a rerun from a week or two ago.  

Lola needs to stop trying to force them to get in touch with the Dads.   Brandon didn't want his back, and Maya's dad left a long time ago for the next family.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Been way too busy trying to watch this show, snark and read all of your snark, so I haven't had the chance to hand out any gasoline soaked drawers.

So pick out your own damn drawers near the entrance to this chat! Each of you have earned a well soaked pair. 😅

What’s the in-joke about gasoline drawers? I must have missed a good one!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Dr. Now just doesn't understand!!!

Christian just couldn't take the pressure. I had nothing to do with it.

Isn't that the same wig as last week?

Yep same wig as last week.  I'm disappointed.   

• LOL 1

I rescind my Christian as #1 bad 600 lb life spouse cuz i tuned in late .   If he was dealing with verbal abuse & being blamed for her being 600lbs then yes he had every right to GTFO there 

• Love 16
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

Oh good grief - back to ‘you have to tell you dad why you hate him’. UGH UGH UGH - are there no therapists out there that tell their patient to have personal responsibility????

It’s the theme for this season. A major contributor to the season’s boredom, I think. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Maja: "I hate my dad". Honey. You hate everyone. The only genuine smile I ever saw on this rage filled hose beast's face was when she was admiring her new bed, which she then flopped on like a beached whale. 

She wants to give back to her community? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And I'm the Queen of Romania. 

Maybe she would volunteer as a taster at local food competitions!   

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Maja: "I hate my dad". Honey. You hate everyone. The only genuine smile I ever saw on this rage filled hose beast's face was when she was admiring her new bed, which she then flopped on like a beached whale. 

She wants to give back to her community? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And I'm the Queen of Romania. 

Its an honor to meet you your highness

*genuflects*

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I think you mean Serbia. Hee haw!

• LOL 4
  • Love 3