Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08: Maja's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I'm going to have to go back to my Catholic roots, but Mary Mother of God - she's crying at the rental counter???? I understand she fell, I understand she's embarrassed, but you're not going to get people to stop looking at you if you're blubbering like a 2 yr old. What a baby.

Leave now, Christian, while you have the chance.

Edited by aliya
punctuation
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I have to say that whole car rental bullshit of not having the car you reserved sucks! Seinfeld, where are you! I wouldn't be crying at the counter, I would be ripping them a new one.

Agreed.  I'll give her that one, although she didn't have to be such a baby about it.

• Love 4

She's worried about being in a hospital for months? I hate to break it to her, but that's probably her best case scenario.

I really wonder what she's expecting from an initial consultation? It's not like Dr. Now is going to wave a magic wand and make everything all better.

• Love 15

I just got home from work in time to tune in to her arrival at Houston International Airport (IAH).

I call shenanigans on the whole airport-is-so-big and wrong-rental-car car thing.

Airlines are required by law to provide accommodations for passengers with disabilities. We saw a frigging GOLF CART in the background, carrying passengers down the concourse, when she was whining about hurting in IAH and having to sit down. Those things are ubiquitous at major airports. She could have arranged for that kind of transportation to get her from the gate to baggage claim. She didn't.  Big wah wah instead.

Then the wrong rental car. We saw that a couple of weeks ago. I call show shenanigans on that one. Big drah-mah and falling out of the car.

I don't like this chick so far.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm going to have to go back to my Catholic roots, but Mary Mother of God - she's crying at the rental counter???? I understand she fell, I understand she's embarrassed, but you're not going to get people to stop looking at you if you're blubbering like a 2 yr old. What a baby.

Leave now, Christian, while you have the chance.

Fake crying.

• Love 5

Yeah......the lymphedema is going to make her weigh so much more.  Guess she's got about 400 lbs + of lymphedema

Why do these folks always say that they don't think Dr. Now can help them, yet they still go there?

Its those large portions every time.........don't lie to Dr. Now..........he knows.....its not his first rodeo sweetheart!

• Love 16

689! Wowza.

Is "My body can't take it" on the bingo card? 

4 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

She didn't have that much trouble getting up.  I mean, I'm sure it wasn't comfortable, but she managed it within like ten seconds.

I thought the same thing. I'm 64, and I'm quite well upholstered. I've been plummeting to earth every so often since I hit my fifties. It takes me a solid ten minutes to get up. Granted, I have to sit and snivel for a few minutes, but its a solid effort to haul myself to my feet. I was impressed with how relatively quickly she got to her feet. Her constant simmering rage must energize her. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 13