Type keyword(s) to search

Season 15: Speculation and Spoilers

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I think Hannah knows that by sleeping with Jen and Peter (4 times!  Did you know that?) and not Tyler until (probably) on the last chance date, she probably ended any chance he'd give her a second chance.

Especially considering her ideal final two were Jed and Luke.  Tyler would not have made it to the end if Luke hadn't opened his mouth.

Exactly. Tyler can do better than someone who bragged about a four-time romp with someone else to the whole world. He’s drop dead gorgeous, a nice laidback guy, and has girls lining up for him. Why settle with Hannah after everything that happened. 

• Love 5

Heck anything can happen tonight.  Maybe Luke will made a comeback tonight.  She sure kept him a long time and he sure tried to explain over and over again.   I think she fell for his BS.

• Love 1

Luke is going around still dragging her. He did a speech at UGA the other day about his bachelorette experience.

I don't know what's going on. But IA that Tyler's Dad's health has maybe put a timer on getting married and starting a family in Tyler's mind, which is not good in this situation. I really really hopes Hannah doesn't try to flip to him because I think he might cave under the circumstances. There's no way they would work in real life IMO.

(edited)
43 minutes ago, Crs97 said:

I think Tyler came on this show for the wrong reasons, but for different wrong reasons than most.  Everything seems to boil down to his perspective changing when his dad got sick and how he wants his dad to meet his wife and children.  I am reminded of women who get married quickly when their dads get sick so that the dads can walk them down the aisle.  If Tyler doesn't end up as F1, I hope these two months have settled him down from the rush he is putting on himself.  As much as I like the eye candy, I actually hope he bows out of the whole nation and meets some lovely woman on his own.

I can see that. Makes sense. And yeah he's only 26. I mean if he wants to get married, great but yeah, 26 is still fairly young to take time and figure things out before truly settling down. Especially for a man who doesn't have the dreaded "biological clock" to worry about. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Since Tyler’s clearly not in paradise , they’ve gotta do something with him . He’ll probably be the lead based on popularity , but they pulled random leads out of left field a few times ( Colton and Hannah being 2 I can think of off the bat ) . I personally think Hannah was made for paradise and shouldn’t have been a lead . And I have no idea how they decided to choose her , as i don’t remember her being a fan favorite . And neither was Colton. 

Peter has a very Higginsy quality about him and we know how much the show loves Higgins . 

Chris Harrison said on a podcast that they picked Colton because he was a 26ish year old virgin, ex-pro football player, and they just couldn’t pass it up because it made for good tv. Basically he was too good looking and successful to be a virgin and people would tune in to see if he gets laid. I understand that somewhat. It’s all for ratings. I don’t understand Hannah getting the bachelorette gig. She was nowhere close to a favorite on Colton’s season, she seemed dumb as a rock, and she had drama with other girls, almost to the point of villain if they would have edited it that way. Then she gets chosen. I don’t get it. CH said that Hannah’s season had the best ratings so far as compared to past bachelorettes and they aren’t going to tell us who the Bachelor will be until BIP because they may choose a guy from BIP. I think it will be Tyler if he dodges this bullet. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, Jeanne222 said:

Peter for the win!!!

Why are people so excited about it? She dumped him afterwards which means he  didn’t exactly rock her world. Four times and then dumped for someone else? Kinda seems like he had some difficulties.

• Love 6
Just now, Nowhere said:

Why are people so excited about it? She dumped him afterwards which means he  didn’t exactly rock her world. Four times and then dumped for someone else? Kinda seems like he had some difficulties.

Maybe he'll come back tonight!  His mom and dad were blowing her kisses so why knows?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Nowhere said:

It makes zero sense. Plus her body language. She was turning away from him and shaking her head no when talking about feelings for him. Jed does the same when speaking to her. Indicates lying. Hannah was trying to help him get the bahelor gig. that is all.  His parents are grateful because they too want him to be bachelor.

___

Our guy Tyler was followed by a woman into a grocery store in LA today LOL.  It's in his tagged pics on instagram. He's looking goooood!

• Love 3

Hannah is one of those “good from far but far from good” types. If Tyler saw all her edited pics on Tinder, I think he would have given a right swipe, but I don’t think she could have pulled off sounding smart enough for him to get past just messaging her. I doubt they would have ever gone on a date in the real world. 

• Love 4
(edited)

I'm not sure about a tinder swipe. Pics of one of his exes were posted on reddit. She's a 20/10. Total different look...more kim kardashian/video vixen.  People were posting how Hannah wasnt his type when he was first spoiled as F1.

Edited by dirtypop90
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I'm not sure about a tinder swipe. Pics of one of his exes were posted on reddit. She's a 20/10. Total different look...more kim kardashian/video vixen.  People were posting how Hannah wasnt his type when he was first spoiled as F1.

Oh, very good. This gives me hope for Tyler once he’s out of the bubble. I was just referring to the fact that even if you see her in person, from far away she appears to be very pretty, nice skin and hair. Then you get close enough to see her red nose and weird eyebrows and she opens her mouth and you’re like, “well it was nice meeting you. ✌️✌️.” 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

It feels like this season started six months ago. If these guys really think that Hannah is a catch, they seriously need to get out more. She seems like such a spoiled brat who only thinks about me me me. As much as I like Tyler, if he takes her back, I won't be following him post-show as I've seen enough of Hannah to last me a lifetime.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CouchPotato said:

It feels like this season started six months ago. If these guys really think that Hannah is a catch, they seriously need to get out more. She seems like such a spoiled brat who only thinks about me me me. As much as I like Tyler, if he takes her back, I won't be following him post-show as I've seen enough of Hannah to last me a lifetime.

She’s average. Basic.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, CouchPotato said:

I can almost guarantee Tyler would never take her back or that he was ever in love with her to begin with . He has girls chasing him down his driveway and can get anyone he wants . Every contestant has to pretend to want the bachelor /ette but the truth is , you could put anyone in the leads place and it would be the same “ I’m falling in love with you “ or “ I’ve never felt this way about anyone before “on date number 2. Hannah is definitely attractive but she’s a dime a dozen and her personality isn’t good . She whines over everything and everything is about her . I’m not buying that any of her top 3 would have given her a second date . 

Im pretty sure Tyler will be the bachelor but I was pretty sure that Jason or Blake would be too so who knows . Tyler seems like the type that everyone will adore until he’s the lead because I get the feeling he’s a player in real life and would be very handsy with a lot of the girls on his season . 

• Love 3

The one thing that has me wondering is, by now, the next victim... I mean Bachelor[ette] has already been leaked.  Someone knows who it is by this point in the cycle,

I doubt highly that no discussions have taken place up until now.

1 hour ago, Nowhere said:

This is a popular meme.  The scene from The Ette has been photoshopped in. I don't know what the original reaction was for (probably some sporting event) but I've seen this meme used plenty of times.

• Love 4
48 minutes ago, b2H said:

The one thing that has me wondering is, by now, the next victim... I mean Bachelor[ette] has already been leaked.  Someone knows who it is by this point in the cycle,

I doubt highly that no discussions have taken place up until now.

They usually don’t announce until Bachelor in Paradise is almost done.  Until then.... there have been many cases recently of the chosen one getting wardrobe fittings but getting the cancellation call just before they go to the airport to LA.  

21 hours ago, saber5055 said:

I would love for Peter to do a NIck Vial and, at ATFR, ask Hannah why she sent him home after she effed him -- TWICE! -- in that windmill.

You mean "windmill stuff?"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, thehepburn said:

This is a popular meme.  The scene from The Ette has been photoshopped in. I don't know what the original reaction was for (probably some sporting event) but I've seen this meme used plenty of times.

Oh. Well I feel dumb. 🤷‍♀️

• Love 1
On 6/20/2019 at 7:57 AM, nutty1 said:

Jed's ABC bio:

Bachelor Biography
Jed is an adventurous singer/songwriter from Tennessee who is looking for a forever type of love. Jed finds it easiest to express his feelings and be vulnerable through his music; but after his last relationship ended terribly, Jed stopped making music and said it was one of the hardest times in his life. Will Hannah be able to help this songbird sing again?

Think the highlighted was all bullshit???

Where's the "barf" icon?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

...Im pretty sure Tyler will be the bachelor but I was pretty sure that Jason or Blake would be too so who knows . Tyler seems like the type that everyone will adore until he’s the lead because I get the feeling he’s a player in real life and would be very handsy with a lot of the girls on his season . 

I would love to see Tyler as the Bachelor, but I suspect there'd be a whole lot of fan disappointment were he let loose in the candy store.  A large part of his attractiveness lies in his apparent sense of responsibility, character, and right reasons persona.

I'd rather remember the Tyler who impressed Hannah's father than see him star in a Juan Pablo redux.

• Love 8

Tyler was on Nick's podcast show last night, apparently after the ATFR based on some of the things he said and it further confirmed to many that he doesn't seem particularly interested in the Bachelor role.

I didn't hear it myself but a few posters transcribed some of his comments and he seems very chill about what he's going to do in the near future but being the Bachelor doesn't seem to be high on his list of priorities. He talked more about his friend's charity ABC Food Tours and wanting to do more work with it. 

• Love 2
53 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

Tyler was on Nick's podcast show last night, apparently after the ATFR based on some of the things he said and it further confirmed to many that he doesn't seem particularly interested in the Bachelor role.

I didn't hear it myself but a few posters transcribed some of his comments and he seems very chill about what he's going to do in the near future but being the Bachelor doesn't seem to be high on his list of priorities. He talked more about his friend's charity ABC Food Tours and wanting to do more work with it. 

No one is gonna come out and say I want the bachelor gig but I think it’s implied that Pretty much anyone would want it . I think the only person who denied the gig was Sean Lowe’s runner up Lindsay . Otherwise no one really comes out and says I want it unless they’re asked if they do . 

• Love 1

Tyler would be a fool to take the Bachelor gig. They eviscerate their leads and he is the most well received contestant in history. He can pretty much do whatever he wants now. Why risk ruining that with a bad edit? I will miss having him on my TV but I think NOT doing Bachelor is the smartest move for him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

Tyler would be a fool to take the Bachelor gig. They eviscerate their leads and he is the most well received contestant in history. He can pretty much do whatever he wants now. Why risk ruining that with a bad edit? I will miss having him on my TV but I think NOT doing Bachelor is the smartest move for him.

I'm hoping that he'll be doing DWTS.  That can be a real plus for a personal brand (unless you are a jerk like Jake Pavelka who made his partner cry).

• Love 6

Tyler got no couch on the time alone to talk about his heartache. I feel like he's not even being looked at.  Also, if they wanted him for bachelor, they wouldn't have let Hannah shoot her shot. He would've came out after they showed her sending him home, and he would've got his bachelor audition like Peter and Mike did.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

Tyler got no couch on the time alone to talk about his heartache. I feel like he's not even being looked at.  Also, if they wanted him for bachelor, they wouldn't have let Hannah shoot her shot. He would've came out after they showed her sending him home, and he would've got his bachelor audition like Peter and Mike did.

I actually agree with that . Usually they’ll get some time alone on the couch to try to push out a tear , but Tyler couldn’t even muster up a fake sad face and they didn’t offer him alone time . Chris wouldn’t have even brought up them giving it another go if he was a serious bachelor contender .  I don’t think he’ll be the bachelor either but I’m sure there’s other big plans going on because they’re not gonna let his popularity go to waste . 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, dirtypop90 said:

I totally agree. Tyler seems completely over it to me and is doing his required postmortem. He is 100% unimpressed with the whole bachelor vibe, and seems almost embarrassed at still being a part of it. When she said she loves bold moves, the typical Bachelor Nation script would have him grab her and dip her back for a passionate kiss. Instead he’s all, “Sure, we can get a drink. Whatevs.” I’ve been watching him and his buds on Instagram and he is way more into what he’s doing with the charity food gig. Those videos of him in the car with his hot friend are golden. I would love to hang with him and his boys. What a fun gang. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Bethanne said:

I totally agree. Tyler seems completely over it to me and is doing his required postmortem. He is 100% unimpressed with the whole bachelor vibe, and seems almost embarrassed at still being a part of it. When she said she loves bold moves, the typical Bachelor Nation script would have him grab her and dip her back for a passionate kiss. Instead he’s all, “Sure, we can get a drink. Whatevs.” I’ve been watching him and his buds on Instagram and he is way more into what he’s doing with the charity food gig. Those videos of him in the car with his hot friend are golden. I would love to hang with him and his boys. What a fun gang. 

Hannah REALLY missed the mark by picking Jed over him but she probably never figured Tyler would be as popular as he is and I think she genuinely didn’t have feelings for him . She didn’t want to have sex with him in the fantasy suite and was nasty to him pretty much calling him unmanly for being scared of the horse . She kept saying they only had a physical connection and no mental connection . But being with Tyler would have given her future instagram career even more popularity and I think no matter who she ended up with , they wouldn’t have stayed together because she’s really immature . 

• Love 1
(edited)

Pilot Pete was on Rachel Lindsay podcast and here is the summary:

1. He said he felt really bad about Hannah dropping him rightafter their night and it was painful (he admitted it, which I liked, it was in poor taste ...)and a bit uncomfortable/suprised with her sharing the details of that night but he is cool with it 

2. He said he "definitely would love" to be the next bachelor and it would be a YES from him had they offered him this opportunity

Overall, he is very vanilla but has a great sense of humour (we didn't see much of it ) and is smart and genuine. Not bad.

I would still love to see Tyler but he is  bit over the show... Pete is definitely better than bland Mike.  

Edited by Nika
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Hannah REALLY missed the mark by picking Jed over him but she probably never figured Tyler would be as popular as he is and I think she genuinely didn’t have feelings for him . She didn’t want to have sex with him in the fantasy suite and was nasty to him pretty much calling him unmanly for being scared of the horse . She kept saying they only had a physical connection and no mental connection . But being with Tyler would have given her future instagram career even more popularity and I think no matter who she ended up with , they wouldn’t have stayed together because she’s really immature . 

She said in an interview today that she was still torn right up to, and including, the moment that Jed proposed. She said she had an an "oh no" second, but she had made her choice by that point and didn't know what to do. She said in her mind Jed was the safe choice and Tyler was the scary choice. That makes me think that it all goes back to her insecurity. She BEAMS whenever she's with him or talking about him, but I would be SHOCKED if anything ever comes of it.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I'm hoping that he'll be doing DWTS.  That can be a real plus for a personal brand (unless you are a jerk like Jake Pavelka who made his partner cry).

But Tyler is NOT a star.  He's a reality show runner-up.  He has no "brand".

They have NEVER picked a contestant except for Melissa Rycroft, who was also a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.  She was a professional performer, and enough of a star to qualify. 

DWTS doesn't give slots away to just nice guys that look good.  

Makes zero sense for him to be picked. 

26 minutes ago, valen said:

She said in an interview today that she was still torn right up to, and including, the moment that Jed proposed. She said she had an an "oh no" second, but she had made her choice by that point and didn't know what to do. She said in her mind Jed was the safe choice and Tyler was the scary choice. That makes me think that it all goes back to her insecurity. She BEAMS whenever she's with him or talking about him, but I would be SHOCKED if anything ever comes of it.

so don't accept the proposal and say you need more time maybe?

I don't see what that is such a bad idea, makes you seem like you are really considering the consequences of your actions

I think she needs a few more years to mature before she makes a commitment to anyone

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, leighdear said:

They did to Grocery Store Joe.  his claim to fame was being sent home on the first day and then being on BIP.   Tyler C has way more fan swell now than Joe did at the height of his BIP popularity.   I think DWTS would consider him.  It would definitely cause people to tune in.

• Love 15
6 minutes ago, leighdear said:

But Tyler is NOT a star.  He's a reality show runner-up.  He has no "brand".

They have NEVER picked a contestant except for Melissa Rycroft, who was also a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader.  She was a professional performer, and enough of a star to qualify. 

Makes zero sense for him to be picked. 

Grocery Joe says hello.

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
(edited)

Oh jeez, my bad.  I completely forgot about a completely forgettable guy they stunt-cast a while back.  

He was a contestant that people seemed to rally around for some reason.  But then, poof.  He's back to being a nobody.  

Honestly, I don't care much for Tyler and I'd hate to see a DWTS slot given up to somebody that speaks and moves like a glacier.  His demeanor borders on comatose for me. 

Edited by leighdear
1 hour ago, valen said:

I read that article too and it just seems like she’s trying to save face now and make everyone think she wasn’t that gullible about Jed . To me there was no comparison to how she acted and lit up with Jed vs how she was so judgy toward Tyler . She never lit up around him . What I don’t understand is how stupid she can be about Jed’s intentions . All he did on every date including the proposal was carry that stupid guitar around everywhere . She didn’t think he was trying to promote his career the entire time ? 

• Love 5

I still think Tyler has a chance for Bachelor. He couldn’t say no to Hannah, so he will say they gave it the old college try and he’s stilling for love blah blah. I hope he contacts Chris right away to let him know he’s available 

even if he doesn’t want Bachelor, I don’t think he will be with Hannah. He can do better and I never saw sincere love from him towards her.

once he gets back in the real world, he will move on. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I'm hoping that he'll be doing DWTS. 

He would make me watch that show again. Haven't watched it in what feels like decades lol but for Tyler I would tune in again. (Hear that ABC? You want me to watch DWTS, get me TYLER!!!!!)

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, cinsays said:

so don't accept the proposal and say you need more time maybe?

I don't see what that is such a bad idea, makes you seem like you are really considering the consequences of your actions

I think she needs a few more years to mature before she makes a commitment to anyone

I agree, but I do see where she would panic since she'd already sent Tyler home. There are cameras everywhere. I really think it just goes back to a lack of maturity. Too bad. She missed her chance to make it actually dramatic.

Edited by valen
  • Love 2

Hannah’s brother is begging Tyler to marry her 

i feel like everyone is putting the pressure on Tyler to make up for Hannah’s mistake. She said she always felt pressure to live up to her beauty queen title and be perfect and now her family and fans can’t let this mistake go

i thought Hannah was bold asking Tyler out but her brother has no shame as well. Runs in the family

• Love 3

I actually don’t watch the show but I listen to the Bachelor Party podcast because I like to keep up with this show and Chris said multiple times that they think someone is going to Nick V themselves out of the convo on Paradise and they won’t announce until three or four weeks into Paradise viewing.

27 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

I actually don’t watch the show but I listen to the Bachelor Party podcast because I like to keep up with this show and Chris said multiple times that they think someone is going to Nick V themselves out of the convo on Paradise and they won’t announce until three or four weeks into Paradise viewing.

Check the BiP spoilers.  You will probably see who they mean. 

• Useful 1

Didn't Chris from Ali's (ugh) season turn down the bachelor gig? I thought he was great and has gone on to have a great career and marry another ex contestant. Isn't that how we got brad part two? (He was the only one from her season who could take the role).

• Love 1