Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E06 Lacey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

How long before Mom and Dad have a big raging fight.    

Where did the dog and cat come from?   

Almost 1400 miles.    So they'll pass by how many hundreds of fast food and pizza places on the way?    At least they apparently went apartment shopping in Houston, that's progress. 

Just from cutting out the fast food, I'm sure that was a majority of the weight loss.   However, Mom's stir fry had a ton of beef, and she put a big glop of oil in that pan first.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

I figured it out.  The mom’s eyebrows are what’s wrong with how she looks.  It’s like she has permanent arched brow.  Fucking creepy.  I hope she didn’t pay for that shitty look.

Marty Feldman eyes

• Love 8
12 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

I'm 5'2' and 140. I still can't get rid of the weight I gained with my twins, who will be 3 in April. I feel like a whale. I can't imagine being only an inch taller and weighing as much as Lacey does. 

I'm 5'0", and was 150 at my highest weight. I felt the same way. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, JudgeyMcJudgyPants said:

Let’s see her get out of the car without falling before we start clapping.

I’m dying!!!  Who knew getting into the front seat of a car was such an accomplishment...for a grown up!

• Love 11

There has to be some drama ahead. But really I like her attitude - she's happy to be driving to Texas and seeing new places along the way. She wants to lose weight so she can get out and go places and see the country. I know, talk is cheap, but this attitude is so much better than the crybaby fear talk we usually hear when the participants are packing up to move to Houston.

• Love 14
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

I have one too!

My door is red. I would prefer blue but I don't get to choose (condo). The community has red, green, and two shades of blue, alternating throughout.

On the other hand, I'm all set for Christmas and Valentines Day. 😉

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, MrsRopersCaftan said:

3 to 4 days of driving to Texas? 

I smell a weight gain about to happen...

The extended version needs to be more like vh1’s pop up videos: Lacey and her mom hit up 54 drive thru’s getting to Texas, kitty weighs 14 lbs and meowed the whole way, mom weighs 278 lbs and eats Lacey’s food plus 38 snacks a day....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

The extended version needs to be more like vh1’s pop up videos: Lacey and her mom hit up 54 drive thru’s getting to Texas, kitty weighs 14 lbs and meowed the whole way, mom weighs 278 lbs and eats Lacey’s food plus 38 snacks a day....

I miss Pop-Up Video.

• Love 9

Moving can be stressful, I get it, but this is WAY more than usual amount of move drama.    We did have a screamer last season when there were two sisters and a brother... this is reminding me of them.

• Love 3

A programming note, no Supersized edition tomorrow night, so we can make up our own added facts.    

So mom and dad are cranky now.  I hope this doesn't mean a binge.   

So a ton of Popeye's chicken with breading?     

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6