Type keyword(s) to search

S07:E06 Lacey's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I know everyone is sick of Pimple Popper, but I am also over Sister Wives, and Seeking Sister Wife, and Whitney Thore, and I bet they advertise the new one tonight. The Toe Bro.  

That stir fry is way over 1200 calories, even split two ways.     

Actually, I like Dr. Pimple Popper, but can't stand Twitney or the sister wife people or the 90 day fiances or the Duggars.

WOW, she lost 105 pounds. Go, girl!

Edited by Jeeves
  • Love 10

Wow, she out did her goal by quite a margin.  105 pounds in a month - sounds like she did do everything right!  That may be the biggest weight loss outside the hospital in a single month!

• Love 12
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I know everyone is sick of Pimple Popper, but I am also over Sister Wives, and Seeking Sister Wife, and Whitney Thore, and I bet they advertise the new one tonight. The Toe Bro.  

That stir fry is way over 1200 calories, even split two ways.     

Nah.  Veggies have very few calories.

Wow!  I thought she looked thinner but I wouldn't have guessed 100 pounds!

• Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

Wow, 105 pounds in ONE munt!? That's one of the best starts we've ever seen. Good for her! But I thought she had two munts.

Actually, it was two months. I think he misspoke in that first scene. He just now said "two months" in the post-visit TH.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Seriously getting hard to snark. What kind of season is this?

A very disappointing one. 

3 minutes ago, 88Keys said:

Me, too.  Although I've never had a flat tummy, I at least used to have a defined waist.  Not since the twins.  :(  

I remember how uncomfortable it was when I was pregnant.  5'3" and almost 200 pounds.  I can't IMAGINE being 3.5 times bigger than that!

I had a waist and a flat stomach. It was easy to lost the weight after my son. With the twins, not so much. Even with chasing them and a dog and a two story house etc. I've never had much of an appetite. The lessons of not having much to eat still linger. My highest weight was 160 with the twins. I could hardly walk. 

• Love 3