Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: She Said Yes?

Drogo
  • Start Topic

So clint waited for 6 hours for her to show up at the wedding venue but can't wait for her to show up back at the hotel?  I am curious if she still had his 2 credit cards, he didn't mention if she had them or not still.    Clint, how old are u?????????  u act like a child

Yeah Megan you should be so proud of losing your virginity!!!     I suppose you wouldn't think about getting one tested after being released from prison but sounds like he has had some conjugals in the past.   Hope he has protection?

I feel really bad for Matt's mom having to babysit those two, Caitlin isn't working either is she?   I don't see her doing anything either, is she waiting on Matt?

Proposed to 14 times?  you have to be kidding me Lizzy!!!    I don't understand why she thinks she is so attractive!!

That whole scene at the dress shop was STRANGE!  even the clerks there.

Edited by Tatortot
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Everyone with an addiction blames everyone else. They don’t get clean and sober until taking responsibility. Matt’s Mom should know this by now. 

Pretty much every parent on this show needs a hundred thousand Al-Anon meetings. I'd say the fiances of the prisoners do too, but most of them are just too clueless to be ready for recovery.

• Love 5

Holy crap, Caitlyn looks like she's dipped into Matt's meth stash or he is really hard on a woman.  I got a kick out of Matt's mom not playing any games with Caitlyn.  She's had enough of the freeloaders already.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:

I didn't get that they thought he was a catch.  They were just saying the things they knew he wanted to hear.  They played a different tune to us. They knew he'd be back in the clink in no time.  It was sad to hear them say how athletically talented he was...and popular.  Different picture than the one his mother painted--of course, she was on the other side of the door when the police came...or the phone when the police called when he was a pre-teen. The other side of the visitor table in juvie. He was also very cute, so appeared to have everything going for him.  Something was definitely missing; wonder what it was.  I wonder if meth was introduced that early.  It kills people...whether they die or not: the user, his family, his friends.

I think what was missing in Matt's life was and is a little tough love.  He's not the cute football player anymore and moms surprised how he turned out!  Did he have a paper route?  Did he shovel snow and cut lawns?  Did he ever learn the gift of helping others?

My guess is no!  He was a charmer and here we are!

21 minutes ago, sasha206 said:

Holy crap, Caitlyn looks like she's dipped into Matt's meth stash or he is really hard on a woman.  I got a kick out of Matt's mom not playing any games with Caitlyn.  She's had enough of the freeloaders already.

Yes but remember mom created this monster and still offers him three hots and a cot while he goes out, gets drunk, makes a mess and lays in bed with his FIANCE!  Samo, samo!  Nothing has changed.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Megan lounging on the bed with her boobs hanging out ready to lose her virginity to a married jailbird.  It looked like she was raised better than that, her family must be really proud.

Brittany should have come to see her son without the boyfriend.

I did laugh at Matt's mom snarking at Caitlin insisting on being called "fiance"

Lizzie looked less than thrilled at Scott's proposal.

Clint... shaking my head.

Megan may be short, but she is not small.

16 hours ago, sempervivum said:

So Brittany's ex is kinda scary looking, although he behaved OK. He also has a very nice house. Giovanni is a sweetie pie; I hope this turns out well for him.

Lizzie/Scott: Again with Lizzie girlishly skipping and trying to 'teach' poor old Scott to skip along. That has to be the most reluctant, fingers-crossed acceptance of a proposal ever. He is so dumb. 

Clint, however, is even dumber. I assume his mom insisted that he get the police involved, since Clint clearly would welcome Tracie back with open arms. Interesting that she stole his cash, but left all his gifts behind, including the ring.

Too bad those idiot friends of Matt didn't talk back to his 'I only want a job doing something I like' crap. Mom sure isn't taking the 'impending marriage' seriously.

WHO IS PAYING for Megan's Big Tacky Deflowering? Surely Michael's family can't afford it, can they? I don't know who else would finance it.

What was the reading on the Richter Scale when Lizzie was skipping?

16 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

Caitlin DOES look horrible!

Did Lizzie seriously say "I have been proposed to 14 times".....okkkkiiiii, Lizard, whatever you say. *eye roll*

And why does everyone always ask "how did you two meet?" when they go out in public? Please. The entire camera crew of Love After Lockup is surrounding them.

I liked Brittany at first but I am starting to get a weird vibe off her; she has a con artist/player type game going on. Andddddd cue her lesbian prison lover trying on wedding dresses with her. Ok this shit has gotten too deep. The scripting is loud on this episode.

I don’t get her attraction to Amanda.  She has a butter face.

Edited by Spike
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, Reality police said:

She also had his phone but he had time and money to get a new one. Wonder how she gets back with him? Did he leave her ticket at the front desk? He packed her new clothes and took them. I was hoping he would leave that gaud-awful zebra dress behind but I saw him pack it. 

I think he borrowed the producer’s phone again and they just didn’t show it.

2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Controlling Marcellino is going to flip his shit when he finds out about Britney's prison girlfriend! 

No way that's Tito's house. You don't spend 11 yrs in prison and come home and buy a house like that. He's probably living with his parents or something. Unless he squirreled away a big ole stash of cash in some Swiss bank account before being incarcerated. Ha! I don't think meth heads work like that. 

I hope to god Sara isn't pregnant. Bringing another innocent child in to this world with two idiot parents like that has no chance of a good life. 

There is something mentally wrong with Lizzie. She's stuck at 14. If her daughter dislikes Scott so much why doesn't she take Lizzie in to live with her? Is she homeless and jobless, too? 

Maybe he took the fall and didn’t snitch on anyone so they set him up after release.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Ha I caught that too. I couldn’t figure out if they realized they had just invented a word or not.

Also, I died when Matt’s mom finally used the word fiancé... WITH AIR QUOTES!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

On Temptation Island they keep using conversating.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Hannah94 said:

I shuddered when she did that. She is such a fantastic piece of shit. I think I dislike her the most. It was a tie between Lizard and Megan but Megan's smugness just grates my nerves. She looked gigantic next to Michael. What is he - 5'5" and 110 pounds? She is easily twice his size.

When she climbed on top of him I thought she would crush him! 

Tito - I loved loved LOVED it when he answered the door and he was built like the proverbial shit house.  Marshy Man - slow your roll and and hold in your "I am gonna protect my WOMAN" shtick.  From the looks of it you are number 4 out of 4:  Tito, Mom, GF then you.........they both seemed very cool and open to Brittany having a healthy relationship with her son, so.....Marshy Man DON'T BLOW IT.

Per the house, a lot of housing in Las Vegas is not that expensive - I could believe it was his house.

3 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Caitlin was smart to clean up his mess.  It's his mother's home* and she's more than displeased.  Displeased with the mess.  Displeased with guests (excuse me...fiancees) in the first place...and then guests who overstay their welcome.  Caitlin got the message quickly and did an excellent job of cleaning...immediately.  His mother shouldn't have to wait until he wakes up (whenever that is)...and we all know he will not lift a finger.

Yep - and I could not believe Caitlin had the gall to correct her:  "Fiance" - girl, you are his latest trick he is going to take advantage of so take a number.  Him drinking beer on the lawn at 10 am?  That is it for the day my friend.  That is his big ambition for the day.  Maybe try to snort a few lines or shoot some pool.

• Love 19

Oh, and Meghan, if you really are a Virgin, it is going to suck catching every single STD your first time. I’d bet money that little punk— fresh from prison and trying to get his wife pregnant— won’t wear will bitch a condom.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And please, can we talk about how she simply had to steal Brittany's thunder at her bridal appointment? Jesus. 

That was my thought, too!!  Who goes to a bridal appointment with someone else and tries on a dress??  How rude.  

• Love 9
16 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Yep - and I could not believe Caitlin had the gall to correct her:  "Fiance" - girl, you are his latest trick he is going to take advantage of so take a number.  Him drinking beer on the lawn at 10 am?  That is it for the day my friend.  That is his big ambition for the day.  Maybe try to snort a few lines or shoot some pool.

To be fair, he also checks the Help Wanted ads from time to time.   There just aren't many positions open for "Jobs I Like." 

• Love 18
2 hours ago, Tatortot said:

Proposed to 14 times?  you have to be kidding me Lizzy!!! 

Here's a type of proposal:   Location: Back seat of a car.  Oh, Lizzie, Lizzie, you drive me crazy!  C'mon, Lizzie, I gotta have you. I tol' you, I'm saving myself for marriage!   Oh, Lizzie, Lizzie, I wanna get married too.  Will you marry me?   Ummm...NO!     She's old enough that she could have had (14) of those...and she might have had a couple within the prison population too.   We call them propositions.  She calls them proposals.

• Love 11
47 minutes ago, millennium said:

To be fair, he also checks the Help Wanted ads from time to time.   There just aren't many positions open for "Jobs I Like." 

Well FFS, all this time I've been putting the wrong wording in my LinkedIn search bar!

I shall try "$50.00/hr to Drink Beer".

• Love 11

Megan, nobody is buying your virgin BS. What she doesn’t realize is that she will lose her appeal now that it’s supposedly gone. And Michael is showing his predictable true colors, only concerned about collecting a V card. We know why Megan is his “queen” now - because he thinks he’s getting something that men all over the world have begged and paid for throughout history. He lights up talking about what having sex with a virgin will be like, and says he will make her “explode”. We see you, boo. Congrats on getting that possibly infected prison D, Megan. 

Edited by Lellend
Michael is gross.
  • Love 11

Oh boy what to say other than this show NEEDS to be two hours…

Michael and the virgin: nauseating. No Blackcent for Sarah this week because Michael wasn’t there. Now that the audience sees the oncoming drama, what better way to stoke the flames than have an "I may be pregnant" moment. So predictable. I wonder how Michael is going to explain leaving Megan where she is and going back to NY. 

Lizzie and Scott both totally skeeve me out. I seriously need a shower when they come on my TV so I don’t pay much attention.

Brittany’s segments were very weird to me this week unless I missed her saying that her ex brought Giovanni to the prison frequently to visit her. He looked entirely too comfortable around her for someone he has not had in his life except maybe on an occasional video visit with dad. Also, what father would allow the child to go on an extended overnight with some strange dude and the baby’s mother if he’s not positive that she’s clean? I can’t believe the kid would want to go so badly because he doesn’t even know Brittany. But he acts like he’s seen her every day of his life. Maybe this is all moot and I missed where Brittany said she maintained a constant relationship with him. What a smile that kid has. Adorable.

Slow Clint is another skeevo. Not getting why a crack addict would leave the ring behind and settle for jacking $100 from his wallet. Druggies like her don’t have any loyalty. Once he said in the TH that he’ll never give up on her, I gave up on him. He deserves whatever he gets. 

I like Matt's mom. She is a realist and isn't one of those moms who worship their drug addled, criminal baby boy. She has tried to impart to Caitlin in a subtle way that she'd be best to get out but Caitlin is too stupid and desperate to see it. I love her practically guffawing a the "fiance" title. Go Matt's mom!

Edited by configdotsys
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, millennium said:

One of these days there has to be a Meth Tester position advertised.

• Love 12

Can’t stand Lot Lizard Lizzie saying Scott almost killed her by giving her money for heroin. That’s like driving drunk, getting in an accident, and then blaming the bartender. She’s a complete waste of oxygen. Loathe her. 

• Love 15
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

No way that's Tito's house. You don't spend 11 yrs in prison and come home and buy a house like that. He's probably living with his parents or something.

It’s his Mom’s house.

4 hours ago, Spike said:

I think he borrowed the producer’s phone again and they just didn’t show it.

He did, you could hear the producer on that segment ask him if he wanted a phone to call his mother.

16 minutes ago, Cammi said:

Can’t stand Lot Lizard Lizzie saying Scott almost killed her by giving her money for heroin. That’s like driving drunk, getting in an accident, and then blaming the bartender. She’s a complete waste of oxygen. Loathe her. 

I hate her for that also. Again, an addict blaming everyone but themselves.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

It’s his Mom’s house.

He did, you could hear the producer on that segment ask him if he wanted a phone to call his mother.

I hate her for that also. Again, an addict blaming everyone but themselves.

I meant in the uber on the way to the airport.

17 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Why are people obsessed with these folks’ finances and homes?  Just curious.

Well for myself I have to wonder how a former prison inmate can afford such a lavish spread?  As for finances nothing but air is free so other than the generosity of family and friends how do they make it?

• Love 10
3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Brittany’s segments were very weird to me this week unless I missed her saying that her ex brought Giovanni to the prison frequently to visit her. He looked entirely too comfortable around her for someone he has not had in his life except maybe on an occasional video visit with dad. Also, what father would allow the child to go on an extended overnight with some strange dude and the baby’s mother if he’s not positive that she’s clean? I can’t believe the kid would want to go so badly because he doesn’t even know Brittany. But he acts like he’s seen her every day of his life. Maybe this is all moot and I missed where Brittany said she maintained a constant relationship with him. What a smile that kid has. Adorable.

Me:

3 hours ago, configdotsys said:

I'm thinking Giovanni had some bonding time before that tv meeting.  I also wonder if there was video  and FaceTime when she was in prison.  He's smart and looks just like her.  Seems to be well taken care of.  I was surprised dad was so willing to the sleepover so fast!

I like Matt's mom. She is a realist and isn't one of those moms who worship their drug addled, criminal baby boy. She has tried to impart to Caitlin in a subtle way that she'd be best to get out but Caitlin is too stupid and desperate to see it. I love her practically guffawing a the "fiance" title. Go Matt's mom!

Me:

Matt's mother is a huge enabler and now she wants to be done.  Kind of strange because enablers don't usually ever give up!  But there's Caitlin!

Well I really messed that one up!  Sorry.

Edited by Jeanne222

WHO IS PAYING for Megan's Big Tacky Deflowering? Surely Michael's family can't afford it, can they? I don't know who else would finance it.

I'm of the theory that the show has forked over for many of the hotel rooms, dinners, trips and other expenses. Just like I'm pretty positive that production pays for all the cars on this show. 

Speaking of money...Matt was totally upfront about not even thinking about wanting a job. Even his buddies were shocked by his admission that he has been out for two weeks and hasn't even started looking. 

Is there room on the Bench of Matt's Mom? I love her, too.

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Marsupial said:

I'm of the theory that the show has forked over for many of the hotel rooms, dinners, trips and other expenses. Just like I'm pretty positive that production pays for all the cars on this show. 

Speaking of money...Matt was totally upfront about not even thinking about wanting a job. Even his buddies were shocked by his admission that he has been out for two weeks and hasn't even started looking. 

Is there room on the Bench of Matt's Mom? I love her, too.

No, production doesn’t fork over any money. Credit cards and parents who are idiots pay for their crap.

• Love 5

Yes but remember mom created this monster and still offers him three hots and a cot while he goes out, gets drunk, makes a mess and lays in bed with his FIANCE!  Samo, samo!  Nothing has changed.

I don't know if we can blame her for how Matt turned out...Many people who are great parents end up with children who are addicts and/or criminals. And most people are clueless about how to deal with that.

As to now, yes, I think she should start with some tough love and laying some ground rules. Especially if she is now expected to support a freeloading FIANCEE in addition to her freeloading, criminal, drug-addicted son. If Caitlin "doesn't know" what their deadline is, Mom needs to set one. Tell them one or the other has to get a job and get the F out. 

Also, Caitlyn didn't go to prison. Why can't SHE get a job?

Edited by Marsupial
  • Love 11

I'm curious as to why people think Megan is lying about  being a virgin? Because she's crude while bragging about "getting some dick"? Because she seemed comfortable mounting Michael? Just because a person hasn't had penetrative sex doesn't mean that they aren't sexual or haven't explored their sexuality. She's 28 years old, it's totally plausible she could have experienced intimacy with men that did not include penetrative sex. Virginity is a social construct, that really doesn't mean anything when you think about it. *shrugs* Just my 2 cents.

That being said, I cringe everytime she's on the screen. I'm just a few years older than Megan so I know the singles scene is rough but it's depressing to realize that a young woman with a  seemingly strong support system would be dickmatized by Michael who looks like a drowned rat.

Is it just me or do Michael and Megan seem to actually have chemistry though? I can't tell if its just him pulling a con or if there is a genuine connection.

I feel bad for Sarah who is being humiliated on air each week. I think she's like a lot of women where she wants desperately to have a cute little family and be the ride or die wifey at all costs. She's super young and probably has no other experience with men to even know there is something better out there.  I'm sure she also feels pressure to make this shit work otherwise she will look foolish (which she already does).

• Love 17

I don’t get the hate for Megan, she’s an idiot but I don’t hate her.

Agreed, and I don't think she's an idiot either. I think she knows exactly what she is doing, which is to get her name and face out there as the sexy virgin who was on a TV show. Seriously, I think that's her whole end game. It's like that girl, what was her name, Jaimie Whatever, who was on the first Married at First Sight and a bunch of other shows, and is basically a professional reality-show personality,  and has milked that for all it's worth. 

I think Megan has a similar goal. If so, and if she can pull it off, then props to her. I don't think she believes for a moment that a dopey, married, shiftless ex-felon is someone she can have a real relationship with.

She's far less stupid or annoying than Scott or Marcellino, or even Michael's wife, who actually seems to believe she has something real going on with him. 

But, what do I know?? I thought for sure that Clint and Tracie were going to make it!

Edited by Marsupial
addition
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Why are people obsessed with these folks’ finances and homes?  Just curious.

Speaking only for myself, I work my ass off, frequently logging work weeks of 80 hours or more just to get by.   It's hard not to wonder where the money comes from when I see all the grifters, low-lifes, criminals, and unemployed lazy individuals on this show, 90 Day Fiance, etc.,  enjoying far more amenities than I do.   Especially since many of them are presented as having no visible source of income.

• Love 23
11 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

*as far as an AirBnB mentioned in an earlier post...no one would have taken the time to decorate her kitchen...and also "Matt's old room" with all his personal things from when he was a kid.  His mother lives there happily--when she's alone.

Very good point! And that bright green peeling paint in his bedroom, too. I would think an Air BnB would be up to par with its maintenance and cosmetics.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Hannah94 said:

Very good point! And that bright green peeling paint in his bedroom, too. I would think an Air BnB would be up to par with its maintenance and cosmetics.

The green camouflages the meth barf.

8 hours ago, configdotsys said:

Also, what father would allow the child to go on an extended overnight with some strange dude and the baby’s mother if he’s not positive that she’s clean?

A father who knows this is just a conversation and there's no need to start a fight.  Words and actions are very different.  He said yes, because he's open to exploring the idea, with time, but it's not like he ran to pack the kid a bag.

• Love 14

I wonder if Caitlyn thinks it’s normal to worry that you boyfriend will get drunk with his friends and decide to steal a car. It’s kind of a weird thing to worry about. 

Other than some fantasy, I don’t get why virgin would be fantasizing about losing her virginity to a recent inmate. Now if he was some smoking hot felon maybe I could kind of see it but Michael looks like he would break if a good gust of wind hit him. He isn’t even interesting when he talks. I can give a pass to Sarah since they were together before he went to jail. I can see her having blinders one but there is just no excuse for Megan who acts as though every other woman would be jealous because she has Michael and they don’t. 

I feel bad snarking on Clint because I am in the camp that he might have had some type of brain injury. He is not exhibiting normal behavior for someone his age. I think Tracie didn’t intentionally leave the ring behind, she just forgot it in her haste to get some more crack. 

Brittney talks like someone who has taken advatange of every therapy program available in prison. She is measured in everything she says. I don’t like Marcel, or whatever his name is, and feel like he would prefer that Brittney not try to have a relationship with her son and just focus on having children with him. I don’t see him treating her son like he would treat his own children. I don’t worry about him necessarily being over the top mean to her son because Tito would kick his ass and I would be ok watching. I just think Marcel will just favor his biological children.

Lizzie’s daughter needs to take a seat. Her mom is never going to be an independent, self-supporting adult who doesn’t depend on a man to pay her bills. It’s all she knows how to do and she has not shown any inclination she wants it any other way. If she was using Scott as a sugar daddy, it would be someone else. Lizzie is never going to be the mother she desperately wants. 

• Love 18

Megan and Michael were making me sick. I was talking to the TV like a lunatic. "Did she seriously just say that?" "God, no, please stop." "No, no, no, put that away!"  "Dear God, don't do that!" "Shit, I was about to get something to eat!" "My God Megan, you know there's a camera three feet from you. Put your boobs away!"

Yeah, I'm not right.

• Love 7
42 minutes ago, SuzyQILoveYou said:

Megan and Michael were making me sick. I was talking to the TV like a lunatic. "Did she seriously just say that?" "God, no, please stop." "No, no, no, put that away!"  "Dear God, don't do that!" "Shit, I was about to get something to eat!" "My God Megan, you know there's a camera three feet from you. Put your boobs away!"

Yeah, I'm not right.

You are absolutely right in every way. That dumb girl has to be so embarrassed watching this...but she probably isn't. I feel no sympathy for her. She hasn't been a virgin for at least a decade; not sure what she thinks she is gaining with her "I am almost 30 and a virgin about ready to give it up on national tv to a felon". Just no.

• Love 7

I really dislike Megan and here’s why: Her holier-than-thou and smug attitude just rubs me the wrong way. I feel that she thinks she’s better than everyone else and for the life of me, I have no clue why. I think she’s a short (notice how I didn’t say little?) snot.

I don’t know if she is or isn’t a Virgin. Like another poster said, she could have been very sexual all these years but without penetration. 

But....I don’t buy she is one because I’d she really was, if she held out for so long on purpose (and not because she couldn’t get a date) she would just STFU about losing it and just do it quietly behind closed doors. It wouldn’t be something splashed across national TV. It’s like someone repeating “I’m so drunk.” 9 times out of 10, the person saying that is just trying to convince people they are drunk. If they were actually drunk, they wouldn’t be talking about it over and over. 

Early morning rambling-I don’t even know if I’m making any sense.  

• Love 10

Omg omg you guys! Sharp entertainment just ordered 10 MORE episodes of this cast! I think they will come out in the spring or summer. Yaaaaaassssss! Maybe we will get to see Angela and Tony? 

• Love 14
17 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

That scene where Matt's mom kept calling Caitlin Matt's girlfriend was the best part of the show - and then she capped it off with "So when y'all getting out my house?" You can tell she can't wait to wash her hands of both of them - as she said, Caitlin's the woman in his life now, and he's her problem. Matt has GOT to be in jail right now, right?

• Love 7

I look at Megan and judge that situation based on odds. Is it more likely that she’s an incredibly rare virgin who breaks all social norms and customs and has waited almost 30 years only to give it up to someone she has never met in person before? Not to mention that she’s willing to give it up to someone who has been distant with her for weeks now by not calling and he’s been hanging with his ex. Are the odds better that she’s a virgin who displays the opposite of normal human behavior or that she’s a liar who thinks this will help get her famous? Occam’s razor. 

• Love 7
31 minutes ago, Lellend said:

Are the odds better that she’s a virgin who displays the opposite of normal human behavior or that she’s a liar who thinks this will help get her famous? Occam’s razor. 

Perhaps she's a "technical" virgin who has done everything but IT via penile insertion.  

20 hours ago, Spike said:

I don’t get her attraction to Amanda.  She has a butter face.

Butterface came from, "Yeah, she's got a great body...but her face...."    Amanda looked pretty hefty in the pool.  Does she really have a great body?

Dictionary result for butterface

• /ˈbədərˌfās/
  • but·ter·face  noun
  • INFORMAL•DEROGATORY
  • a woman regarded as having a desirable body but an unattractive face.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2