Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Meri, On Her Own...

• Start Topic

As sick and twisted as JO is for continuing this sham when everyone knows she's been outed as a fraud, Meri is also very much in the wrong for not letting it go.  If Meri were indeed actually frightened for her family and worried about her "marriage," as she has claimed through orange-streaked tears, she would put as much distance between herself and JO as possible.  She would not befriend the other women scammed by JO and bond over dinner and giggles.  She would not force her daughter to meet other people scammed by JO.  All this does is give more credence and weight to this horrible person who gets off on scamming lonely women.  But Meri is absolutely not helping her own cause by continuing to talk about herself as the victim while at the same time getting her second-hand high by getting together with the other catfished women and remembering all those crazy fillings.  It's a cycle - as long as Meri is on tv talking about JO, then JO remains relevant and will keep pretending to be Sam.

• Love 20
1 hour ago, MMLEsq said:

If I were Janelle, Christine and Robyn I would have said to Meri, "We'll scrape together the $40,000, but in order to protect the investment you probably should be there most/all of the time to act as the caretaker/manager/etc.  We'll really miss you, but we understand that's the place you need to be."  $40,000 to be rid of Meri except for a few "very special episodes" where she shows up for some major family event seems like a pretty cheap price to pay for peace and quiet on the homefront.  Plus, then her empty house in Las Vegas could be used for the grandchildren.  Problem solved!

Ha ha!  Good one.  I also feel bad for Ysabel.  If she had the surgery she might have time for after school activities, etc.  It's a quality of life issue....it would cure not only her back, but also take away stress, free up time, etc.  

I think Meri was fine with everything when she was the #1 only-one-that's-actually-legal wife.  I think everything changed for her when the divorce and legal marriage to Robyn happened.  She doesn't have the personality to be just another-in-the-crowd sister wife.

I disagree.  I think Meri was already having issues before then.  Looking back it seems like when they moved to Las Vegas she was already struggling emotionally. I remember all the overreaction to having to wait longer than the others for her home loan to be approved.  She really hasn't been the same since they moved to Vegas.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Has anyone ever bought "Sam's" book about Meri?  Curious if there is any dirt on the Sister Wives in it.

I read most of the first one on an online site.  It was really ridiculous, it read like a book you might have read in 4th grade.  Each chapter was about 4 paragraphs long, the spelling was atrocious and I felt it would be a monumental embarrassment for ANYONE to confess to writing that crap.  Jackie never mentions any of the other wives by name and doesn't say any dirt really, at all.   

As for photos, I copied this from a reviewer online:   (Zero refers to Jackie/Sam)

The final 11 pages are just photographs; I know there's been a lot of interest over whether there were any photos of Zero and Meri together so I'll give a little run down of their ludicrous content. There are 13 photos of Meri; they're mostly face photos and she's dressed modestly in all of them. One photo is of Meri's arm with the word "Samuel" scratched, I guess, on it- which could be what Zero is alluding to in the last Chapter when he said she had a "talent" for writing on her arm. One is of a short letter Meri wrote to Zero; it looks like it's photographed on her lap and was probably never given to him . There's a set of Disney photos- one of the gates and another of a park ticket. There's one exceedingly blurry photo of a stage show, which was never mentioned in the book before. We've got a random photo of the SLS Hotel in Las Vegas, also never mentioned in the book before, a shot from a parking lot of what looks like a cave on a mountain, and a shot of the Sherman Oaks Estates entrance sign, where Zero claimed to live. Have we grasped how pointless these are yet? As for the couple themselves, there is one, fairly obviously photoshopped, screenshot of a Facetime conversation between Meri and a younger guy that doesn't look very much at all like half-face Sam. Oh, and we've also got the famous half-face stolen Sam photo as the final photograph.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, smarty2020 said:

Has anyone ever bought "Sam's" book about Meri?  Curious if there is any dirt on the Sister Wives in it.

Check out the true believer reviews from 2016 for Almost Meri'ed on "Sam's" blog.

Janelle kicked a pregnant Meri in the stomach. (Does that  qualify as libel? Not that they would ever pursue it, obviously). 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, greekmom said:

I'm wondering at this point who is the favourite in Koduche's harem?  Not Meri that's for sure.  Sobyn looks to have checked out. Christine can give 2 fucks. Janelle maybe? 

My money's on Christine. She may have disagreed with him during that Mensa Meeting, but he seemed to be at her house quite a bit and when they were going to take Ysabel to the doctor, Kody called her "Mrs. Brown".  She's more willing to disagree with him a little bit right now because she's worked her way to the top of the totem pole.

Kody & Janelle always seem to be getting along (because she's a big lump who just sits there and does whatever he says) but she never seems to be the favorite.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

My money's on Christine. She may have disagreed with him during that Mensa Meeting, but he seemed to be at her house quite a bit and when they were going to take Ysabel to the doctor, Kody called her "Mrs. Brown".  She's more willing to disagree with him a little bit right now because she's worked her way to the top of the totem pole.

Kody & Janelle always seem to be getting along (because she's a big lump who just sits there and does whatever he says) but she never seems to be the favorite.

Which wife grossed him out eating nachos?  Was that Janelle?  It seems like he never got over it.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

Meri clearly has no interest in participating in the family (such as it is), but she clearly wants to benefit from its resources. She is the epitome of selfishness

Absolutely. She's also the epitome of passive aggressiveness. It's classic Meri--she doesn't get what she wants, they give her logical reasons why she cannot have her way, then comes the tantrum, the tears and the passive-aggression: "Better not expect me at any family functions because I need to sell more clothes to make more money for myself." I, I, I, me, me, me, my-walls-are-up, blah blah blah. I wish they'd give up trying to make her fill "welcome". If it hasn't worked by now, it never will. Meri's a selfish ass, just stop trying with her and maybe she'll go away. 

Oh, and when they were all at dinner talking about "Sam" and Kody wanted to know what threats Meri received, she completely balked and deflected. That's not the sign of a person being completely open about the situation. Kristie, on the other hand, was very open about it.  I also love that Mariah so far is still holding her mother responsible for her part in the affair (since Meri had been told "Sam" wasn't real). 

• Love 24
19 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Meri clearly has no interest in participating in the family (such as it is), but she clearly wants to benefit from its resources. She is the epitome of selfishness

Deleted due to double post, original post a couple up

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, TurtlePower said:

Oh, and when they were all at dinner talking about "Sam" and Kody wanted to know what threats Meri received, she completely balked and deflected. That's not the sign of a person being completely open about the situation. Kristie, on the other hand, was very open about it.  I also love that Mariah so far is still holding her mother responsible for her part in the affair (since Meri had been told "Sam" wasn't real). 

Didn't we hear Meri complain that Mariah should have told her mother that "Sam" wasn't really a handsome billionaire who wanted to sweep Meri off her feet, like Christy's child did? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SHE DID!

What's it like in Meri's head, where nothing (NOTHING) she does is ever her fault?

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Madding crowd said:

This looks like it was accidentally typed by a squirrel that got trapped in someone’s house. I can’t imagine paying 6 cents much less 6 dollars for this.

If I could give your post a 100 "likes" I would!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, deirdra said:

if you google around you can find the whole thing for free on the Internet

Exactly!  It's just so damned painful to read!  If Jackie wants to assume the persona of a millionaire businessman (we can assume he MIGHT have a higher degree - or at the very least be intelligent if he can be that successful!) she should have had someone proofread her book before putting it out there.  But I suppose that would have meant exposing herself to someone who could later turn on her.   ANY businessman would be horribly embarrassed by that mess!  It looks like it was written by someone with an I.Q. of 50 who was only homeschooled through the second grade.  (And I have an autistic son so no one needs to take offense.  Just my thoughts.)

Hey wait a second - why is this book so poorly written but the blog is legible?????  That makes no sense!

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Exactly!  It's just so damned painful to read!  If Jackie wants to assume the persona of a millionaire businessman (we can assume he MIGHT have a higher degree - or at the very least be intelligent if he can be that successful!) she should have had someone proofread her book before putting it out there.  But I suppose that would have meant exposing herself to someone who could later turn on her.   ANY businessman would be horribly embarrassed by that mess!  It looks like it was written by someone with an I.Q. of 50 who was only homeschooled through the second grade.  (And I have an autistic son so no one needs to take offense.  Just my thoughts.)

Hey wait a second - why is this book so poorly written but the blog is legible?????  That makes no sense!

I think it depends on the amount of drugs in her system when she wrote it. 

• Love 5

Ever discover a sliver on your arm or leg where the surrounding skin is all red and inflamed in the body's attempt to push the sliver out?  Meri's catfish situation reminds me of that.  Until Meri comes clean about what "Sam" truly meant to her romantically, the sliver will never dislodge and no healing can occur.  

I laughed at Meri's suggestion that the family was "stuffing" their feelings about the catfish.  They've moved on, Honey.  Nobody cares but you.  That tribe's got a multitude of semi-functional other arms and legs that don't have untreated infected slivers poking out of them.   

In the meantime Meri deflects, and does so horribly, alternating between:

A.  Pay attention to me about getting catfished!  I'm the true victim!

B.  Don't you dare ask me any more questions about my catfish!  (And yes, why-oh-why has Meri apparently never really discussed these details with Cody?  Unbelievable!)

I love how Mariah has Meri's number, completely.  Wasn't there some short scene (a preview, maybe?) with Mariah commenting how Meri was pushing still another catfish meet-and-greet upon Mariah-- not for Mariah's own benefit, but to try to whitewash Meri's own culpability.  

And yes, Christine is clearly Cody's flavor of the month.  (That sounds a lot more disgusting now that I see it in print.)

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Fouts said:

Meri sure came off horrible tonight.  It's almost as if the producers either had it with her personally, or they were setting up for her eventual departure.  Meri's not going to be pleased with how she was portrayed.  Girl appears not just selfish, but demented.

I agree with pretty much everything you said @Fouts, except the part I bolded. I agree that the producers are happy to give Meri a bad edit and have her be in the "villian" role, because hey, somebody has to or there's no drama for the show.

But I don't think Meri is self-aware enough to be ticked off at how she was portrayed, because I'm betting she sees nothing wrong with how she acted. I can imagine her watching the scene of them all at Christine's talking around the conference table, and thinking to herself, "I was totally in the right, and they were so mean to me. It really was a 4 against one conversation, everybody is against me. I had every right to expect the family to cough up some money to finance my dream of owning my Mormon Tara. I was brave to face them all, and now everyone will see how they are all against me, even though I've never done anything wrong."

She tweeted how "nobody in the family thinks she has any logical thoughts", so even in real time, Meri is tweeting that she was right, and they are all just "poo poo heads". 

I think she is totally delusional. She sees nothing wrong with how she acts. She doesn't find it a bit selfish to ask for a mountain of cash when there are new kids graduating HS each year and will  need help with college, or kids will need medical intervention like Ysabel...none of those kids matter. The rest of the family's finances don't matter. Only what Meri wants matters.

And if she doesn't get it, she turns into a 2 yr old, throws a temper tantrum, and says "Don't expect to see me around any family functions then."

If I were the rest of them, I'd say "GOOD! Don't come to family functions, it's a lot more pleasant when you're not around! We don't have to give you the money, AND you'll go away and pout and stay away from us? That's a win-win!!"

• Love 16
5 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

I can imagine her watching the scene of them all at Christine's talking around the conference table, and thinking to herself, "I was totally in the right, and they were so mean to me. It really was a 4 against one conversation, everybody is against me. I had every right to expect the family to cough up some money to finance my dream of owning my Mormon Tara.

This made me choke on my coffee!!   LOL

• Love 10

So I am curious, if Meri is doing LuluRoe, is she sharing her earnings with the rest of the family ? Last night in the board room with haphazardly looking bookcases, she made it seem that she needed to jump on a live show and sell her shit so she had the rest of the money, so would she have to sell 5 items for her to make money if she is splitting it with Cody, Sobyn, Janelle & Christine ?  I just want to know how are they funding all these Vegas homes, educations, healthcare & groceries.

• Love 7
Just now, Kyanight said:

This made me choke on my coffee!!   LOL

Ha ha...I can't take credit for that little descriptor though, someone else came up with "Mormon Tara" last season and now I can't think of that house in any other terms! :-)

• Love 2
Just now, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

So I am curious, if Meri is doing LuluRoe, is she sharing her earnings with the rest of the family ? Last night in the board room with haphazardly looking bookcases, she made it seem that she needed to jump on a live show and sell her shit so she had the rest of the money, so would she have to sell 5 items for her to make money if she is splitting it with Cody, Sobyn, Janelle & Christine ?  I just want to know how are they funding all these Vegas homes, educations, healthcare & groceries.

I honestly don't know - but I don't THINK she is sharing her money with the family - else why would she have $40,000 cash and the family be struggling?  And I had a VERY difficult time grasping the fact that she had made THAT much money - my mind simply CANNOT wrap around the concept that she might have made double that amount and shared it with everyone else in the household.  Nope, not buying it.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Kyanight said:

I honestly don't know - but I don't THINK she is sharing her money with the family - else why would she have $40,000 cash and the family be struggling?  And I had a VERY difficult time grasping the fact that she had made THAT much money - my mind simply CANNOT wrap around the concept that she might have made double that amount and shared it with everyone else in the household.  Nope, not buying it.

I agree. How else would she have had 40K for the down payment, but needed 40 more? Hard to believe anyone makes a dime selling that shit, but she said she had half the down payment money.

Also a little clue that she keeps all her LuLaRoe money for herself is I've heard Kody ask her several times "How is your online sales business going?" If she were sharing the profits with the family, Kody would already know how it's going.

• Love 14
14 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

I agree. How else would she have had 40K for the down payment, but needed 40 more? Hard to believe anyone makes a dime selling that shit, but she said she had half the down payment money.

Also a little clue that she keeps all her LuLaRoe money for herself is I've heard Kody ask her several times "How is your online sales business going?" If she were sharing the profits with the family, Kody would already know how it's going.

My guess is her idea of "sharing" was pulling the others into her downline

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

Yeah, it would not surprise me if Meri has a mattress full of cash, she knows Cody aint going to be going anywhere near it, so it safe there. I bet she isnt even truthful of how much she is earning, but clearly they can't all be that dumb, or can they ? She does a lot of traveling/training with LLR and I assume that comes out of her pocket..not familiar with these pyramid type of sales schemes

• Love 9
Just now, Teafortwo said:

My guess is her idea of "sharing" was pulling the others into her downline

LOL, yep! That would be Meri's way of thinking. She gets money when the other buy inventory from LLR, she doesn't have to care if they fail miserably, and she's basically invited them all to join the pyramid scheme just as the ship is sinking. They lose money, Meri makes out like a bandit. That would be Meri's idea of kindness and sharing alright!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Their treatment of Ysabel's scoliosis Truly pisses me off. They scare Ysabel into believing that surgery will be horrible yet here she is getting worse. The reality is she went from 40 to 42. It is getting worse. As someone with uncorrected scoliosis, one spinal fusion, one discectomy, another disk ready to blow and constant lower back pain, I can only beg those idiot parents to get her surgery done when she graduates high school and can take a bit of time to recover. 

I agree;  I had an honorary great aunt who lived in the days before it was diagnosed and treated, and she always looked very uncomfortable to me.  I never heard her complain, but then I was young so maybe any complaints would not have been made around me.  I have friends from high school who have had surgery for it, and their lives are much better now.  I have no idea how much exercise can alleviate it.  My niece was diagnosed with a mild case in 5k, so her mother sent her to ballet classes (which I think she was going to do anyway) and in a few years the diagnosis was that the scoliosis had disappeared.  I have lost track of how old Ysabel is.  The teens I know being treated just wear back braces at night.

Bravo to all of you who do the live chat;  I cannot watch this show live.  I need to be able to FF thru the ads and the repetitive stuff and the annoying stuff which means I probably end up watching very little of it which is why I am not sure I quite have the story line straight.   They move from LV to Arizona but Meri has a B&B in Utah so she really won't be living around every else if she runs the B&B but her mother is actually running it from the caretakers cottage so Meri really isn't running it at all.  Meri is still justifying the Catfish incidents (btw this has made me almost unable to eat fried catfish anymore) when she really should tell Kody that she really isn't cut out for this lifestyle anymore (not that she ever was) and she cannot stand him or her sister "wives." The move has disrupted the fambly because Janelle can no longer see "her" grandchild and the children have to move to a new school where kids will laugh at them for being from a polyg family and Kody has leadership qualities because he says he does.  

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Sandy W said:

The numbers don't add up.  Someone did a title search on the Parowan property and there was a mortgage of $302,000. registered against it.

5 hours ago, smarty2020 said:

If the mortgage of $302,000 is 60% of the sales price that means Meri paid $503,000 for the B&B.  It also means her down payment should have been $200,000 not $40,000.  

The numbers are what I'm after lol.  I want to know how they make it all work.  I'm stumped on how they came up with the $800K for the Flagstaff lots, and the money for 4 rents in Flagstaff, and how Maddie and Caleb pay the rent on their house a block away from the Cul-De-Sac in Las Vegas.  

...yea. The numbers fascinate me as well.  Channeling my inner accountant.

I don't think for one minute that Meri is putting her Lulano money into the family pot.  I am VERY glad that they had the talking head of Robyn calmly stating that all profits from her business are put into the communal pot.  She made sure everyone knew that and yet still let those crickets play in the background because....because....because Meri's money isn't. NO ONE at that table countered Meri's Me Me Me fest with "hey Meri...why would we be worried about getting a profits share with the B&B??  Um. Cause you don't share a dime of your Lulano" Funny how Meri goes on social media to swear over and over that the show is "just storylines" and "she isn't going anywhere and is a part of the family" yet we can all see that she is in it for herself.  She clearly stated that she wasn't going to have any "meetings" on how to run >>her<< businesses.  She deflects every real question that she needs to be answering worse than a teenager trying to get away with something by telling a little truth.  Then when they push because they all want real answers...she cries "whoa is me" 

oh.  AND what on Earth is a business of "taking manufactured merchandise to distributors" Huh!!?? Is Kody opening the newest branch of the Michael Scott Paper Company!!??

• Love 15
1 hour ago, the-grey-lady said:

I swear, I just heard these bozos have the following conversation:

Christine: Where is your mom going to live?

Meri: In one of the rooms.

C: Then that's what less room to rent.

M: What do you mean?

C: You'll only have four rooms to rent, which is less income.

M: I don't understand what you're saying.

C: If you're only renting four rooms out of the five, you're making less money.

M: I don't follow.

C: Where is your mom going to live?

M: In the caretaker's cottage.

C: You never said that.

M: IN MY MIND I DID.

C: Um...

M: You all are so mean! Even though I totally betrayed the "family" and tried to leave, and have been lying about it ever since, you won't give me $40k because you're worried I have no business plan, no solid way to pay the money back, and want to leave all of you out of the business profits even though you're investing YOUR money! Waaaaahhhhhhh!

Omg! That's so good! Yup....pretty much sums up the madness.

meri has a lot going on in her mind that she uses to justify her outlandish demands. I guess "in my mind" is the same location for her all her spirit babies, the ones that she felt justified her needing a giant house. Wow. She's a real wacko...

• Love 9
59 minutes ago, Kyanight said:

Oh she DEFINITELY isn't sharing a dime with the rest of them! If she was, she'd be throwing that shit in their faces so hard....the most she could muster was a sputter about how she is always willing to fund their stupid endeavors ( as if that Gd-awful Strive garbage Janelle shucks cost more than 300 bucks to jumpstart, and that crap Robyn pedals cost anything more than the price of a cheap website design).

• Love 5

And btw... what's with the needing of 40% to put down? Is that possible? I've never heard of needing to put down 40%... she doesn't need to call it a business loan anyway. She can just go for a second mortgage. I bet she's asking for more than she needs because well, she probably wants to make some improvements immediately and also, she's a lying pig.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, VedaPierce said:

And btw... what's with the needing of 40% to put down? Is that possible? I've never heard of needing to put down 40%... she doesn't need to call it a business loan anyway. She can just go for a second mortgage. I bet she's asking for more than she needs because well, she probably wants to make some improvements immediately and also, she's a lying pig.

I thought I read on here that she brought the B & B for like 360 or 380 - but I am like a lot of posters on here, where are they getting the money for all these homes ? 

• Love 3
Just now, BucFan said:

I say this at the beginning of every season-

Mary, Please Get That Darn Tooth Fixed!

I think you probably understand by now that dental visits and health issues are a very low priority with this family.  Trips to Disney?  A necessity apparently, judging by how many a year they go on.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Anlogle said:

I disagree.  I think Meri was already having issues before then.  Looking back it seems like when they moved to Las Vegas she was already struggling emotionally. I remember all the overreaction to having to wait longer than the others for her home loan to be approved.  She really hasn't been the same since they moved to Vegas.

Meri hasn't been the same since Robyn moved into kodys life and bed!  She tried making robyn her best friend but that didn't last long!  Robyn offered to be a surrogate for Meri but no thanks!  Meri said I have no time for my sister's closet!  Then robyn became first wife.   Christine, bless her heart, has tried to no avail!

Meri does cast a shadow over everybody and now she wants the crown jewels all for herself?

• Love 4

I am embarrassed to watch this show, but not so embarrassed that I don't want to participate in the snark!

Two things I haven't seen mentioned:

• While I agree with everyone that Meri has an entitlement issue (and does not have a head for business), I was somewhat gobsmacked that Cody had so little knowledge of his little side venture and how well it was doing. How does one go from thinking we're net 40K to . . . well, OK, maybe 20K, but we JUST realized we need that money for our monthly expenses? Seriously? Do these people not do a monthly budget? They have eleventy-zillion kids, four households, etc., and they don't know how much money they have coming in versus how much they'll need? I just do NOT get that.
  • Maybe I hallucinated this, but I could have sworn that, during one of the all-wives-on-deck-with-Cody couch thingies, Janelle let out a big yawn. Anyone else see that? How sad would it be to be bored in the middle of your own reality show?
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Roslyn said:

...yea. The numbers fascinate me as well.  Channeling my inner accountant.

I don't think for one minute that Meri is putting her Lulano money into the family pot.  I am VERY glad that they had the talking head of Robyn calmly stating that all profits from her business are put into the communal pot.  She made sure everyone knew that and yet still let those crickets play in the background because....because....because Meri's money isn't. NO ONE at that table countered Meri's Me Me Me fest with "hey Meri...why would we be worried about getting a profits share with the B&B??  Um. Cause you don't share a dime of your Lulano" Funny how Meri goes on social media to swear over and over that the show is "just storylines" and "she isn't going anywhere and is a part of the family" yet we can all see that she is in it for herself.  She clearly stated that she wasn't going to have any "meetings" on how to run >>her<< businesses.  She deflects every real question that she needs to be answering worse than a teenager trying to get away with something by telling a little truth.  Then when they push because they all want real answers...she cries "whoa is me" 

oh.  AND what on Earth is a business of "taking manufactured merchandise to distributors" Huh!!?? Is Kody opening the newest branch of the Michael Scott Paper Company!!??

They do make big money doing that!  Manufacturers allow start up businesses to sell their products!  I never knew how that works until a nephew began selling products!  I do believe those self employed house hunters international are doing that!  Some really good money to be made!

Meri is so full of shit!  I don't know if I can take another season of her!  Mariah is the only one that called her mother out on that one!  She backed down with her tail to reply to keep show money jingling in her pocketbood!

22 hours ago, 80sBaby said:

Maybe next week Meri will get a fish tank and fill it with catfish!!! 

I cannot be beat over the head with this for another season. Then she has the nerve to not want to answer questions but keeps dragging this dead horse. 

Janelle has gained back every pound she lost. I am loving Robin not even pretending to give a damn. 

Kodi asking what Jackie would say to her when she got mean...it's weird. So they never talked about this?? 

Christine is looking really good!

Robyn is 100% OFF the Meri bandwagon. It’s kind of enjoyable to watch. 

• Love 11
Just now, jenifaohjenny said:

Robyn is 100% OFF the Meri bandwagon. It’s kind of enjoyable to watch. 

Robyn got what she wanted.  She wanted to be THE legal wife, way back when.  Now there is no reason to be nice to Meri any more.

• Love 13
57 minutes ago, Jordan Baker said:

I am embarrassed to watch this show, but not so embarrassed that I don't want to participate in the snark!

Two things I haven't seen mentioned:

• While I agree with everyone that Meri has an entitlement issue (and does not have a head for business), I was somewhat gobsmacked that Cody had so little knowledge of his little side venture and how well it was doing. How does one go from thinking we're net 40K to . . . well, OK, maybe 20K, but we JUST realized we need that money for our monthly expenses? Seriously? Do these people not do a monthly budget? They have eleventy-zillion kids, four households, etc., and they don't know how much money they have coming in versus how much they'll need? I just do NOT get that.
  • Maybe I hallucinated this, but I could have sworn that, during one of the all-wives-on-deck-with-Cody couch thingies, Janelle let out a big yawn. Anyone else see that? How sad would it be to be bored in the middle of your own reality show?

Little Axel Rose also yawned hugely in this episode, but unlike his grandmama, his yawn was cute.

I honestly missed Janelle yawning, but she's such a sluggish person, no surprise!  

I too don't admit to watching this crap, except to Mr. Xword and our daughter.  Financing the huge Brown family and getting their own planet in the celestial kingdom, well, why shouldn't they expect to have ordinary monogamists like me pay for it?  Bleeding the beast is their mantra..

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jordan Baker said:

Maybe I hallucinated this, but I could have sworn that, during one of the all-wives-on-deck-with-Cody couch thingies, Janelle let out a big yawn. Anyone else see that? How sad would it be to be bored in the middle of your own reality show?

I think they are done and the show ending is a good things for some of them. Taking a big cut on pay must have hurt.

I believe they are leaving Vegas because they wont be able to afford them soon. Buying some property was the best option.

Oh Meri, I gave up on you last year after all the Catfish BS. Give it up- no one cares!!

Go run your B and B and STFU. 

23 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I honestly missed Janelle yawning, but she's such a sluggish person, no surprise!  

She has a company that motivates women???? Uhhm like she was motivated to go to the gym and lose weight?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, deirdra said:

If you google around you can find the whole thing for free on the Internet and JO doesn't get a cent.  

I looked on Amazon and you can read many pages and see all pictures. After about 6 pages you see a red surprise me and when you hit that’s read more pages and that happens several more times.  Reviews are average one star. 

Nothing is convincing in it . 

• Love 1

The numbers don't add up.  Someone did a title search on the Parowan property and there was a mortgage of $302,000. registered against it.

When asking for the $40,000, Meri referred to it as a business loan.  Could there be a mortgage (with perhaps no money down) plus a business loan of $100,000?  I wouldn't trust Meri with $1 of my money.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Kyanight said:

A page from the book written by a millionaire businessman:  

image.thumb.png.06bd6670a71d98b643891bfe4ad2d824.png

sometimes when my dog steps on my laptop keyboard like when I leave it on the couch when I get up to go to the bathroom, she is more literate than this.

2 hours ago, Kyanight said:

Robyn got what she wanted.  She wanted to be THE legal wife, way back when.  Now there is no reason to be nice to Meri any more.

This.

19 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

Even after the above, I still think EVERYONE is aging better than Kody. Damn. He looks like shit stirred up with a stick!

More proof he is a poo poo head. 

12 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Kyanight, you make a good point about Meri's hair.  It did look a little better, but, ..........I'll leave it at that. 

I think Mary's hair is morphing into Kody's hair.

Ysabel is starting to look a lot like Aspyn.

• Love 5