Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E01: Meri, On Her Own...

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, B in Lee said:

Is there such a thing as Plyg Math?

Yes, Exhibit A: the ridiculous statement we hear Kodork smarm to us every week: "Love should be multiplied, not divided."  Isn't he dividing his "love" with the more wifeys and kids he adds to his fambly?  The only one who is multiplying his love is Kody.  Everyone else gets a smaller piece of the pie.  Jerkwad.

EDIT: @ginger90 beat me to it by several hours! :)

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 9
On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 2:45 PM, laurakaye said:

Yes, Exhibit A: the ridiculous statement we hear Kodork smarm to us every week: "Love should be multiplied, not divided."  Isn't he dividing his "love" with the more wifeys and kids he adds to his fambly?  The only one who is multiplying his love is Kody.  Everyone else gets a smaller piece of the pie.  Jerkwad.

EDIT: @ginger90 beat me to it by several hours! 🙂

Yes!  I want to yell everytime I hear that. He divided between them. Love is multiplied it is divided in this kind of marriage.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
52 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Rilly, Meri?  What are your feet wearing?  

Lol that's the first thing that came to my mind.... Wtf is going on with her shoe,boot,sandal,sock,something feet?

I'm still not sure if it's boots or not 😲

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Lol that's the first thing that came to my mind.... Wtf is going on with her shoe,boot,sandal,sock,something feet?

I'm still not sure if it's boots or not 😲

Except for the jeans which seem too tight (she can't seem to shake that one), I didn't think it was that bad. She's not orange and the clothes don't stand out in a bad way. I didn't really notice the shoes--which is a good thing. 

• Love 4