Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02 Brianne's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I will give her props for how much she’s legitimately moving on her own through the airport.

Yes. On her side she is still really young AND super tall. Standing up she looked to be about 6’2. 

NO DONT GET HER A BURRITTO. 

• Love 11

OMG with the burrito and the refried beans that's the size of a small human! 

Give your husband a break, lady! He didn't pack a hose for later.

I'm not sure she would fit through the doors on the plane.    And she would not be hanging on my seat in the plane either.     I may be treated like a cow going to slaughter by the airlines, but that doesn't mean I'm going to put up with someone handing over my headrest all the way either, they can keep in their own stall in the flying cattle car they load us into these day.   A friend joked that the new loading plans would be the gate people hustling us on board with cattle prods, and I bet the flight attendants want one now.      So much drama for the flight, and I keep waiting for the poor husband to croak pushing her in the airport.  

OMG!  She's flying back home tomorrow!    Dr. Now is going to freak when he hears she's taking two three hour flights in one week.  

Her mother is biting her tongue so hard.    I guess she stopped biting that tongue.   Brianne knows she's big, so thanks for the bulletin mom.    And mom hasn't seen her in years, so she can save the concern.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 9
11 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:
13 minutes ago, aliya said:

I'm not gonna lie - I think I could help her with that cheesecake.

Right? I'm kinda hungry and this show isn't helping tonight. 

Still...gonna stick with drinking my caffeine-free Diet Coke and eating dry Cheerios.

Me too, I would happily pig out on cheesecake and some leftover pizza. But the difference is that we draw the line where we aren't willing to let the food control us so we weigh 600 pounds. I wouldn't have a family member or boyfriend to enable me, they would tell me to get my ass out of bed and get moving. ;)

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

There is a disturbing amount of fat distribution on her upper torso. 

PCOS "buffalo body" (Heavy upper body, extra layers of fat on back and back of neck/head, narrow butt and legs).

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:
  • Cell phone in the bra spotted

I don't understand how people do this. Then again, I'm far from well-endowed and my phone probably wouldn't fit in my bra empty.

• Love 3

Oh for crying out loud, Bri. Give it a rest for five minutes. "I'm so exhausted" "I'm in such pain" "I don't know if I can make it" Girl. You don't know if you'll be able to handle the flight back? What do you propose, then? Should your husband just leave you in a parking lot somewhere? 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

I don't understand how people do this. Then again, I'm far from well-endowed and my phone probably wouldn't fit in my bra empty.

I always stick my phone in my bra when I’m doing stuff around the house. What’s a gal without pockets supposed to do? I remember in college, phone in one cup, and keys in the other. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes. On her side she is still really young AND super tall. Standing up she looked to be about 6’2. 

NO DONT GET HER A BURRITTO. 

Shoot, a burrito is the least of what-all she's eating. That's a heck of an order.

I can't imagine being so big that just being awake is painful and being stared at everywhere. And yet, this has been going on for years and she's never done anything about it. 

And because I'm a  terrible person, You can keep on the flip flops, Bri. They aren't going to make that much difference in your weight.

• Love 19
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Me too, I would happily pig out on cheesecake and some leftover pizza. But the difference is that we draw the line where we aren't willing to let the food control us so we weigh 600 pounds. I wouldn't have a family member or boyfriend to enable me, they would tell me to get my ass out of bed and get moving. ;)

I got a pizza on New Year's Eve and ate half of it (it's super-thin crust and smaller in diameter than average, so it's not as much as it sounds like, but still more than anyone needs in one night). The other half took me another two days to finish. And pigging out on cheesecake would be one slice.

• Love 1

What really irks about most of the people in this situation is how they think that things will be better if/when they have the surgery.  They may get smaller but how many of them ever really do anything?  They are so used to be catered to that I doubt that their attitudes change for the better.  All we see them doing in some of the "Where Are They Now" show is playing with kids, walking some distances, and maybe cooking.  Are any of them working outside of the home?

• Love 11
11 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Sure! Why not have some leftover pizza in a bag for the trip! Why don't they ever consider what havoc that food would cause in their digestive systems—particularly when the only bathroom option is 2'x2'? Would Rick have to wipe her down in the middle of the aisle on the flight?

Oh snap Giant Misfit, you are now the proud recipient of the second official pair of gasoline soaked drawers of the evening!

• Love 8

Hiya Pounders!! I’m a little late to the party, because I was out to dinner...wait for it... at Chik-Fil-A! I got a 3 piece strips and shared fries with my mom. It was “fraaaaed” and soooo good! Can’t wait to catch up on tonight’s show!

• Love 8