Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02 Brianne's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I always stick my phone in my bra when I’m doing stuff around the house. What’s a gal without pockets supposed to do? I remember in college, phone in one cup, and keys in the other. 

That sounds painful. When I was in college we all had our keys on lanyards with a little change purse thing that held our ID and some money and whatever. I would hang it around my neck if I didn't have pockets. (But I wear jeans most of the time so I usually have pockets. I also tend to leave my phone either on my nightstand or my purse/coat pocket when I'm home.)

1 minute ago, aliya said:

And because I'm a  terrible person, You can keep on the flip flops, Bri. They aren't going to make that much difference in your weight.

Haha! I had to go to the doctor yesterday and they weighed me (I was just there for bronchitis! That was unnecessary! 😉) I kept my shoes on but took off my coat and put my bag down. The bag by itself weighs about a pound!

Just now, aliya said:

😈

I cannot imagine eating frozen burritos or whatever she just said for breakfast. 

• Love 1

She's making me want the chips and dip I have in the kitchen.    

Where did they buy that burrito from?    I didn't know they came in a pizza box, because they're so big.

Dr. Now said crap twice!    

They throw the enablers under the bus to avoid taking responsibility for their own lives.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
33 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Then I had some fudge because it was lying around the house and someone has to get rid of it, so I heroically stepped up to the plate. 

Ah.  My logic for when I see good leftovers at work!  Someone has to save that food from the trash been - and I bite the bullet!

27 minutes ago, CringeWatcher said:

Is she crazy tall or is he a wee person?

I think she is probably about 5'10 or 5'11 and he is really short.  It did make for a funny wedding photo, but they do seem to genuinely care for one another.  Except he is still an enabler...

24 minutes ago, honeywest said:

“Starting to get out of control” at 500 pounds?

Sure.  It's only halfway to a ton, after all!

19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She wants to be a mother to Rick's daughter, but she won't haul her fat ass out of her chair and she won't stop shoveling taquitos down her maw. She has some weird ideas about mothering. 

They seem to have a good relationship - not quite healthy, but they do like one another.  I hope that girl doesn't become huge like Brianne.  Hopefully they can lose weight together, as the daughter is probably more than double her target weight already...

17 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

After everything else. If I ate cheesecake, that would be it for the night.

In college, when there was nothing good in the cafeteria, I would just grab cheesecake.  But it was a small slice and that was all I ate for lunch!  Cheesecake and a cup of hot tea.

9 minutes ago, Miracle Maxie said:

I think there’s a real disconnect between cause and effect for some of these people. No concept of what goes in being related to what goes out. 

I call it willful ignorance.  And I personally think leftover pizza is gross.  

6 minutes ago, aliya said:

No carbs... You're OK for seconds. : ) 

Dontcha worry, I am supplementing my low-carb dish with a couple pieces of chocolate candy! :)  And some tangerines.  I love tangerines.

• Love 2

"I'm very motivated". Sure you are. And I am a 6 foot tall supermodel, also the Queen of Romania. 

Jesus, I wish just one of these twits would carry a tissue with them. Watching them sniveling and wiping their snotty faces on their shirts squicks me out. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 22
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

That sounds painful. When I was in college we all had our keys on lanyards with a little change purse thing that held our ID and some money and whatever. I would hang it around my neck if I didn't have pockets. (But I wear jeans most of the time so I usually have pockets. I also tend to leave my phone either on my nightstand or my purse/coat pocket when I'm home.)

No it doesn’t hurt. 

Its good her husband can’t go right her- they need time a part. Not suggesting they should break up or anything, but she will make no progress if he keeps enabling her. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Did they say how tall she is?

Not that I noticed.

10 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

I always stick my phone in my bra when I’m doing stuff around the house. What’s a gal without pockets supposed to do? I remember in college, phone in one cup, and keys in the other. 

That's what purses are for!  Though there are dresses with pockets.  I have an awesome A-line Calvin Klein summer dress that has two cleverly hidden pockets... though I usually carry enough to fill a decent-size purse, no silly wristlets for me!  

• Love 2

Oh no, Rick is tired, and feeling weak, that's bad for someone with heart issues.  

How the hell many more Sister Wives, and MBFFL commercials are we going to have?    Can Dr. Pimple Popper be far behind?

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7

When these folks get the weigh-in and say "I was hoping it would be less" I always wonder two things: 1. How much "less" would be acceptable and 2. Why the Hell are they surprised at their weight after inhaling pizzas, burritos, entire cheesecakes, and whatever the eff a barnyard sandwich is?

• Love 16
Just now, QuinnInND said:

I'm surprised how mobile she is. She's walking and able to do steps. And fly. Not as bad as some of the other participants. 

Youth. 

• Love 5
Just now, Hellga said:

That's what purses are for!  Though there are dresses with pockets.  I have an awesome A-line Calvin Klein summer dress that has two cleverly hidden pockets... though I usually carry enough to fill a decent-size purse, no silly wristlets for me!  

Eshatki makes beautiful dresses with pockets. But I don’t wear those around the house! Lol. 

• Love 2

Of course he's going to help you. You're already on the show.

3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I call it willful ignorance.  And I personally think leftover pizza is gross.  

I am generally not a fan of reheated pizza, either. The pizza I mentioned above is an exception (and I do it in a frying pan so the bottom stays crispy).

7 minutes ago, aliya said:

And Dr Now's niece or daughter or whatever looks on in quiet disapproval...

I always wonder what is going through her head.

4 minutes ago, Donut Bear said:

I wonder what happened to Dr. Now’s assistant physician we saw last season.  

I forgot all about him!

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'm very motivated". Sure you are. And I am a 6 foot tall supermodel, also the Queen of Romania. 

Jesus, I wish just one of these twits would carry a tissue with them. Watching them sniveling and wiping their snotty faces on their shirts squicks me out. 

Yeah, she sure sounded enthused and/or determined, didn't she?

I've never been in a doctor's office that didn't have tissues.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I love you more than pizza - now that's a strong statement from someone liker her! 

An addict loves Nothing more than they love their fix.  Also, if their mouth is moving, they’re either using or lying.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, honeywest said:

Brianne looks older than her mother.

Her face doesn't even really look human, it is so swollen... 

3 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

I'm surprised how mobile she is. She's walking and able to do steps. And fly. Not as bad as some of the other participants. 

She is only 30.  God, I can't even imagine being that way at 30... 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Eshatki makes beautiful dresses with pockets. But I don’t wear those around the house! Lol. 

Around the house, if I am wearing anything, I am wearing a bathrobe.  That's two pockets, but mine are always empty.  What do you ever need to carry around the house? 

2 minutes ago, Kid said:

An addict loves Nothing more than they love their fix.  

That!

• Love 3