Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02 Brianne's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Bending over so he can wipe her poopy butt. I broke up with my long term boyfriend this week so I have to ask once again where do these women find these men? 

Seriously as f**k! And he seems like a nice guy too. Not talking about your boyfriend who is not worthy of your greatness, but Brianne's hubby.😊

• Love 10
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

I can't imagine having a step-mother only 10 years older than me. I'm glad they seem to have a good relationship.

"Eating...never lets me down." Except you are 600+ pounds and can barely get around your house, let alone have an actual life. 

And the act of taking a shower is so physically demanding that you must take breaks. 

• Love 11

The stepdaughter had a big stomach at 12 or so in the wedding picture, and she looks like a smaller Brianne.      I hope this episode was a wake up call for her.   

A family situation that might be relevant, is my cousin was at least eight years older than her younger brother.   The brother came along after the parents didn't think they would have another child, so Suz (not even close to her real name) was a princess, until the brother was born.      After her younger brother was born Suz was treated as if she didn't exist by her idiot parents, while he was the little king.    Everyone in the family saw it, some actually talked to the parents, who denied they were doing that to their daughter.    Even the grandchildren from Suz were treated like garbage, when her brother's kids were treated like the golden children too.  Suz has been married three times, all three husbands were at least 15 years older than she was.   She's a lovely person, but will always have issues with male relationships because of her cruel, useless parents.     So sometimes the fact that another kid is a boy, makes all of the difference in the relationships within the family.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
Just now, aliya said:

I'm not gonna lie - I think I could help her with that cheesecake.

Right? I'm kinda hungry and this show isn't helping tonight. 

Still...gonna stick with drinking my caffeine-free Diet Coke and eating dry Cheerios.

Sorry, but I couldn’t eat all my meals off paper plates and with plastic forks/spoons/knives......and maybe everyone wouldn’t be so big if they sat at a kitchen or dining room table to eat!

It drives me crazy and they are all lazy! 

• Love 11

Dr. Now is my last shot. I think I'll have some of that pizza.

Pizza in a ziplock bag. For some reason this bugs me even more than the fact that they were bringing it as road food in the first place.

(Also, now I want cheesecake.)

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 14
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

"Dr. Now is my last chance. Is there any pizza left?"

Of course, the truly amazing thing is that there is any leftover food at all. 

🤣🤣🤣

• Love 1

Sure! Why not have some leftover pizza in a bag for the trip! Why don't they ever consider what havoc that food would cause in their digestive systems—particularly when the only bathroom option is 2'x2'? Would Rick have to wipe her down in the middle of the aisle on the flight?

'K, I googled barnyard sandwich and found a Barnyard Cheese Shop, something on Urban Dictionary that I'm not clicking on, and a Barnyard Burger on the "secret menu" at Wendy's (beef burger, spicy fried chicken patty, bacon, and cheese).

Edited by ams1001
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:
  • Cell phone in the bra spotted

I was wondering what that shape was!

Is being pushed through the airport in a wheelchair as humiliating as having your husband wipe your butt on TV?

• Love 15
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

Sure! Why not have some leftover pizza in a bag for the trip! Why don't they ever consider what havoc that food would cause in their digestive systems—particularly when the only bathroom option is 2'x2'? Would Rick have to wipe her down in the middle of the aisle on the flight?

I think there’s a real disconnect between cause and effect for some of these people. No concept of what goes in being related to what goes out. 

• Love 8

OMG! Why couldn't she just wait until all the other passengers were off the plane to get off? Wouldn't that have been easier for her and more convenient for the other 99.999% of the other passengers?