Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02 Brianne's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Hi all! I already watched this episode but I'm here to chat! IIRC, I liked her hubby and step-daughter.

My current eating habit is Snack Factory Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Crisps. They're...okay. (The plain ones made into a sandwich with a melted Rolo in the middle are yummy, though.) I bought a bunch of salad stuff last night but I've been sick for three weeks and I kinda just don't feel like turning it all into an actual salad. 

Like I said in the regular thread, I hope I'm never on a first-name-over-the-phone basis with any place that sells fast food.

5 minutes ago, QuinnInND said:

Hi Pounders! How are y'all doing tonight? 

My eating habit was a roast that I made in the slow cooker, potatoes and salad. 

Ooh, that sounds yummy!

• Love 6

I wonder if Brianne was not the Bio child of the man she called her Dad. The singling out for poor treatment makes me think that OR he could have hated her just because of her weight (there are people like that). 

• Love 22

She's lying.    Even in the toddler pictures she was way overweight, but Mom has the same round face.  

I wonder if her dad was a biological father?      The bike ride story is strange, unless she just disappeared with the kids and no one knew where they were.   

Maybe saying went "Hog Wild" was a bad choice.

21 years old, and 500 lbs., and her weight 'might be getting out of control'.      Rick seems like a nice guy, but she definitely has daddy issues.  

The step daughter is huge, how sad.       25 years old and 600 lbs.

How can Oregon be cheaper than Vegas?    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 20
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Bending over so he can wipe her poopy butt. I broke up with my long term boyfriend this week so I have to ask once again where do these women find these men? 

Online in “ihavenoselfesteempleaseshitalloverme.com” forums?

• Love 14
Just now, Scarlett45 said:

I wonder if Brianne was not the Bio child of the man she called her Dad. The singling out for poor treatment makes me think that OR he could have hated her just because of her weight (there are people like that). 

Yes!!  The man I thought was my father wasn't my bio father. He treated me like shit and my little sister was the golden child. I didn't know why until years later when I found out that he wasn't my bio dad. 

• Love 9
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Not to be a dick, but if your main thought when getting pregnant is that you’ll always have someone to love you, you need tons of therapy and a child is not responsible for your emotions/esteem. 

No, but I understand what she meant. Loneliness sucks. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, QuinnInND said:

Yes!!  The man I thought was my father wasn't my bio father. He treated me like shit and my little sister was the golden child. I didn't know why until years later when I found out that he wasn't my bio dad. 

I am sorry this happened to you. Children cannot help who their parents are. There is no reason to mistreat a child in that way. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

My husband just looked at me posting, looked at the tv, and walked out of the room closing the door behind him. I’m thinking this is a man who wouldn’t wipe my butt if I put on 500 lbs *sad face*

Would he bring you a Barnyard Sandwich? 

• Love 15

Well, her husband is honest.  Watching her eat would be disgusting.  And if he’s not careful his daughter is going to be in the same condition.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 7

I can't imagine having a step-mother only 10 years older than me. I'm glad they seem to have a good relationship.

"Eating...never lets me down." Except you are 600+ pounds and can barely get around your house, let alone have an actual life. 

• Love 18