Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02 Brianne's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

I’m not sure I can watch the eating scenes. First trimester nausea is killing me. 

My late husband used to tease me that I knew every bathroom in Ann Arbor. I was sick as a dog practically the whole 3 months. Stay strong.

• Love 4

Poor Brianne. Not only could she get stuck ON the toilet, she could get stuck in that little cubby hole the toilet is IN.

1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

I’m not sure I can watch the eating scenes. First trimester nausea is killing me. 

Stay strong! I was puking up my toenails with both of my pregnancies. It will pass. 

• Love 2

WE DID NOT NEED TO SEE THE WIPING SCENE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. 

Good to know it coincided though with Brianne saying, "It wiped me out." 

1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

I am not eating until after the episode. Always a good motivator to keep me honest. Hi all!

Hey hoosiermom. Me too. BTW my eating habit tonight is NY strip, baked potato, and green beans. Uh oh, hubby wiping her butt scene. May have lost my appetite...........😕

• Love 9

Those toilet closets are too narrow.     It doesn't matter what you weigh, it's just ridiculous how little, and far back into the wall some of them are.   

I would like to commend the people who blur things out on this show, they certainly have a tough job, because they see what we don't have to.  

How the heck do they get all of these tattoos?   Mobile, tattoo you in the living room tattoo artists?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Miracle Maxie said:

Hi y’all! Tonight’s eating habit was turkey meatloaf. It may be followed by yogurt if this episode doesn’t nauseate me. 

Hahahaha, you're adorable! Its usually not a question of if, but when. I mean, here comes the breakfast scene...

• Love 2

Hey y’all doing? I’m very sorry to say my eating habit tonight is a black bean burrito. You do NOT want to be eating that while watching a 600 lb woman bend over to get her ass wiped. 

• Love 20

Oh my - seeing Brianna in that stall reminded me of a part-time job I had at Michigan's research unit in the university hospital. In addition to people getting kidney transplants (back in the early days) and serious stuff like that, we had obesees as well. I was a ward clerk and monitored the console where all the help lights lit up. I was told to not worry about lights from the obesees because they were so big, their hips would hit the buttons on the wall next their toilets. Now I can visualize what they were talking about.

• Love 8