Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E02 Brianne's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Dr. Paradise looks like a hobbit next to her too.  She has quite a... monumental presence. 

I sometimes like putting on proper heels and strut towering over most people at 6'2" to 6'3" because it's fun, but I have about a quarter of her body surface area so it's not quite the same.

Edited by Hellga
  • Love 5

"Yes he was terrible. He locked the refrigerator. Never loved me. Abused me." 

"What would you say to him now?"

"I miss him."

WHY? WHY? I don't get this mindset AT. ALL.

6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Kody and that fright wig hair, ACK who am I kidding, I will end up watching that trainwreck too

I'll see you over at the Sister Wives forum. I stopped watching for a few seasons but I'm back cause I missed the snark. 

2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Yup! Here's a pair of hot pink, gasoline soaked sequined pasties for you!!! 😂

Wow! Just what I wanted! I'll treasure them! 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She is pretty bossy for somebody who has to rely on him taking care of her. She will probably be the type who loses weight and dumps him.

I hope not, they seem like a family where everyone genuinely likes everyone.  

4 minutes ago, aliya said:

I guess you haven't been around too many university campuses, huh? It's practically the uniform.

I am glad I decided I was done with my education eight years ago!  Back then it was still sneakers or flip flops!

• Love 3
Just now, Giant Misfit said:

"I miss him."

Children want to be loved by their parents. Even if their parents are crap.

If unloved children are lucky, they grow into adults that realize the poor parenting was not their fault and don’t miss the crap parent. Brianne is obviously not emotionally healthy as she started this journey at over 740lbs. She’s got a lot of work to do. 

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'll see you over at the Sister Wives forum. I stopped watching for a few seasons but I'm back cause I missed the snark. 

I’ll be back just for the hair. What eeeeees it??

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

"I miss him."

It's not her actual father or their actual interactions she misses, it's hear dream of having a perfect relationship with him that she still hopes can come true.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I gave up on sister wives two seasons ago. I just can't with that horrible family. 

• Love 1

Missed earlier part of the show but gotta say, she's kinda likable.  Managing herself alone in Houston pretty well.  But...gosh where do these women find these guys who adore them?  Damn.  I had one of those once but he passed 7 yrs ago, I have a boyfriend now but meh, well some of you gals know what I mean...

Spoiler

Edited by Snarkastikate
To get rid of strange highlighting I saw
  • Love 6
27 minutes ago, Hellga said:

At least she did a great job, losing nearly 140 pounds in two months all on her own!  I think that may be a record!

I know! I was very surprised Ms Barnyard, to go pizza for the plane, I feel like shit so let’s get a burrito bigger than my head was so successful. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, cmpbl said:

I just don't see it a lot. I wonder if it's a regional thing 

I dunno. I've been at big public univs in the Midwest and west coast. Socks and sandals everywhere.

3 minutes ago, Hellga said:
9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She is pretty bossy for somebody who has to rely on him taking care of her. She will probably be the type who loses weight and dumps him.

I hope not, they seem like a family where everyone genuinely likes everyone.  

I hope they stay together, I think I am judging her more harshly because she seems to have resting bitch face

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 4

Brianne needs to learn my number one rule.   Never spend your life trying to get someone to love you that never will.    Her Dad is a lost cause, and she should stop thinking about him ever caring about her, and I'm wondering about the mother too.    

• Love 17
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I gave up on sister wives two seasons ago. I just can't with that horrible family. 

I can't even with just the commercials. I'd say I don't know how you watch that but, well, I watch this, so...and I should go to bed but I will stay up and snark on Family by the Ton, too.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hope so, I think I am judging her more harshly because she seems to have resting bitch face

I will give her a benefit of the doubt.  She probably has so much fat on her face any mimics would not show through it.  

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

So I went back to my Barnyard Sandwich search tab to close it, and noticed this link I had skipped over.

This Is Potbelly’s Entire Super-Secret Menu

This lists a Barnyard Sandwich, which is "a Wreck plus Nueske’s bacon, meatballs, mayo, lettuce, and tomato"...elsewhere on the page it describes a Wreck as "ham, turkey, roast beef, and salami."

If that's what she ordered...I just can't.

Mmmmmmm. Nueske’s bacon!  That sh*t is good! It’s from Green Bay (I live in Madison) 🧀🧀🧀

1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Brianne needs to learn my number one rule.   Never spend your life trying to get someone to love you that never will.    Her Dad is a lost cause, and she should stop thinking about him ever caring about her, and I'm wondering about the mother too.    

Exactly.  I gave up on my mother 40 years ago.  The problem is the nonsense that comes out of the mouths of others.  Some of us are just stronger than others.

• Love 5

One excuse I *hate* with a passion is - "I had to hold it in at work, so I released the steam at home".  That's the worst kind of cowardice - cowering in front of the strong and taking your fear and weakness out on the weak and those who won't fight back, be it kids, elderly, or people in service professions.  Disgusting. 

• Love 15

Her mother is another person who traded their kid's life for a meal ticket.   How is it right that all of the stress and everything was taken out on Brianne, but not the other kids?     And I thought she said the dad left the military about the time the two smaller kids were born?     Yes, the mom and dad are still married.

So Mom just can't take the daughter saying anything about the difference in childhoods between her daughter, and the younger kids?     Maybe Brianne should look at this as a hint that the relationship is gone.      

Brianne certainly looks like she lost a lot of weight when she's walking away.    I'm hoping she loses a lot more, and can have surgery to get rid of that stomach.     And at some point her health insurance should pay for a breast reduction for medical reasons.   I know quite a few woman who had surgical breast reduction, and their lives are much improved.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I feel this way about people who search for parents (usually fathers) who left them (think of the Maury show or similar). They LEFT YOU. They didn't send a check, they didn't send a birthday card, they didn't pay for college. They left and didn't look back.  You need to do the same. 

• Love 18

Well, mommy can’t take the truth.  I had an extremely abusive mother and I feel more resentment against the family who saw what was going on and did nothing to intervene. In some ways, they are worse than the abuser.

• Love 18

Brianna:  I feel like you were never there for me. 

Mom: I don’t know what to say to that. I’m out of here. 

Jesus, woman. What’s wrong with you? Hug her, say you’re sorry and that you want to move forward. 

• Love 16