Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E29: Mixed Feelings

druzy
  • Start Topic

Gary finally finds his father while Andrew tries to help Amber with her depression. Cory is jealous when Cheyenne gets attention from an ex-boyfriend. Tyler is eager to start the trial separation but Cate questions if he’ll want a divorce after.

Airs: December 10, 2018

Last episode before the finale. 

• Love 4

I still cannot get over that Carol slept with so many men, she didn't know who Gary's father is.  

At least, the Dad appeared happy about the news and said he wanted to have a relationship. That meeting could have gone completely wrong. Gary seemed on the verge of tears. Kristina is a very supportive partner.

Amber needs to get more rest and relax lol.

I think Cate just answered her own question about what will happen after 30 days. Is she getting support from April or any other friends ? 

Maci...zzz...

Edited by Chris Knight
  • Love 20

OMG, did not need the DNA test, Gary looks just like his dad! Happy that he found him and that his dad was open to starting a relationship. 

Have to admit that I find Cheyenne adorable. She can do so much better than Cory. No doubt his interest coincides with the cameras. 

Have we heard Jade speak before this episode? She is darling. I love precocious kids. I also like how both Maci & Taylor speak to the kids, full sentences, no baby talk. 

Catelyn & Tyler, so not going to end well.

Amber, snooze. 

• Love 14
Just now, WhosThatGirl said:

Why was Amber yelling about not wanting to talk to people who can relate to her and complaints about her job? 

She's too famous therefore the peasants can't relate. 

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

As much as I usually empathize with Tyler, I actually understood Cate's concerns about what happens after 30 days. Notice he never answered her....

Dakota acts like Bristol is all about the cameras, but he sure likes to talk to thema lot. 

I didn't realize the 26th birthday was such a big deal. Renting a house? Partying with several dozen friends. Clearly I've been doing it all wrong. 

On topic, Cory and Cheyenne - just get together already. You're driving me nuts. I feel like they both want to; but neither want to be vulnerable and make the first move.

I felt uncomfortable watching Jade navigate her tonsilectomy. I just found out on Friday that my daughter will require dental surgery. I'm quite scared about it. It just makes me sad, thinking about such little ones getting put to sleep.

I am THRILLED that Gary found his father. Hallelujah! Dude looks like him too. 

Typical Amber - pops into the doctor for a new diagnosis every few months. And I see the bloom is off the rose. She's yelling at Andrew, when he was just trying to be helpful. I guess charcuterie boards can only get you so far.

What really pissed me off is how she acted like she couldn't join a support group because she just could NEVER relate to us "normies" down here on earth. Fuck. You.

And if the camera in your face bothers you so much - QUIT. 

Seriously Amber? F off and take your spineless bf sloth of a baby daddy with you.

• Love 8

"Are we going to take a break every year? 

Says the girl who has taken a break from her marriage for the past what...two years?

That "who are you Cate?" was Kim putting Cate on notice that a divorce is coming.  You could see the panic in Cate's face as she realized what Kim was telling her. 

More Jaders please! 

Loved how Maci explained the procedure in a kid-friendly way and revealed that Bentley had the same thing done. I am sure thay assuaged some of the fears Jayde may have had. 

Is it just me or does Baby James need a helmet? They back of his head looked awfully flat.

• Love 18
5 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Amber was high, right?? 

She was sounding really manic in her “I can’t relate to anyone!”, maybe she isn’t on any of her medicine. She didn’t sound okay. 

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 3

I have never seen Dakota as happy as when he landed after the jump. He looked like completely different person, I barely recognized him. Being away from Bristol and jumping out of planes definitively works for him. I really hope he gets better for the sake of his kids. I guess the divorce was the right step.

• Love 6
17 minutes ago, shouldbedancing said:

Amber needs to quit this show.

But then what will she do?!? She can’t have an actual job that deals with relating to people and working with them!!! She had a camera in her face for eight years!!!!!! ;)

Edited by WhosThatGirl
  • Love 8

Wow. Jade and Nova are around the same age right? Jade’s speech is so clear and she’s very articulate.  My children are all grown so I didn’t really remember what a 3 year old is supposed to sound like so Nova’s speech delay wasn’t all that apparent to me, I just kept thinking that she’s still a baby using baby talk.  Hearing Jade speak on tonight’s show really highlighted how delayed Nova’s speech is.  It’s unfortunate. 

Edited by Emmierose
  • Love 11

Andrew dont you realize Amber WANTS to be depressed? She lays around like  a queen and you all wait on her, she has a closed full of clothes and a new car; lots to eat, a so far, good husband and baby so right there is the problem: she needs an illness so she has drama for the cameras to keep her job that keeps her in the lifestyle she is accustomed to.  For some people their illness is a crutch, the only thing that makes them 'special' or gets them the excuse to be selfish and lazy. Like my gramma said, practice being crazy and you'll get good at it.

• Love 23

What is it about Amber that she finds all these men willing to put up with her moods and wait on her hand and foot? Andrew may be a sloth but he’s the only one seemingly paying attention to the baby. Both she and Cate latched on to their diagnosis’s and have let them define them. It would be different if they were actually working on getting better, but they keep getting off their meds to have babie, then get postpartum depression and on and on. Therapy involves work and self reflection and they are too busy blaming their pasts for their problems instead of changing themselves.

• Love 19
7 hours ago, shouldbedancing said:

Amber needs to quit this show.

Why would you quit a 300K per year job that you don't have to stand up for? They were both laying down the whole episode, NuMatt was standing at the very end. MTV needs to fire her sorry ass and see how many minutes it takes this pig to crawl back begging for her job.

• Love 20
9 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

I had to change a diaper and hold my baby so now all of mental illnesses are conveniently resurfacing...repulsive bitch!

Right? How long before she conveniently lands herself back in jail and needs to sign over custody to Andrew?

• Love 5
10 hours ago, snarts said:

OMG, did not need the DNA test, Gary looks just like his dad!

I KNOW!  One look and you can just tell.  Hurray for Gary!

7 hours ago, Emmierose said:

Wow. Jade and Nova are around the same age right? Jade’s speech is so clear and she’s very articulate.  My children are all grown so I didn’t really remember what a 3 year old is supposed to sound like so Nova’s speech delay wasn’t all that apparent to me, I just kept thinking that she’s still a baby using baby talk.  Hearing Jade speak on tonight’s show really highlighted how delayed Nova’s speech is.  It’s unfortunate. 

Not all kids are the same.  My nephew, who is 3, speaks clear as a bell now and uses advanced words.  Just a bit ago he and his cousin were "taking turns" with a game and he tried to bulldoze her and she took him to task.  He proclaimed loudly, "She is very formidable".  We cracked up.  Until he turned 3 a lot of us in the family thought he was language delayed but on his 3rd birthday he turned a corner and now he is very entertaining.

• Love 18

Wanted to add that Cate forgets how she ran out on Tyler TWICE.  I don't blame him for wanting his own break.  I like how he is always thinking what is best for Nova.  Clearly having a stable mother had a positive effect on him.  Maybe affect on him?  I never know and the explanation is never clear.  (It is my life long shame)

• Love 8

Does nobody take their babies out for a walk in a stroller?  I was thinking, that would be good for NuMatt to do with baby James.  Get out of the house, get fresh air, get away from that nasty vile excuse of a mother....

• Love 20

In last week's episode, didn't Amber tell her cousin she went to the doctor and she doesn't have postpartum depression? It's at the 1:11 mark:

Edited by druzy
  • Love 7

Right!  How do you get pay 300Ks to lay around the couch, bed, whatever...?  That man needs to get up and walk.  He is out of breath just sitting on the couch.  No neck.  His chin resting on his chest may have something to do with that.  

Why does he wear dress coats over his Hawaiian shirts?? Hahahahah!

I can’t feel bad for Cate.  Her husband saying.....I want to leave.  But, she stands there looking unwashed and hair not brushed.  There is Nova looking like an old Barbie that has been stuffed in the toy chest for 2 years.  Hair matted and also looking unwashed. 

Their new pregnancy makes makes me so uneasy.  Another child born into that shithole family.

Jade is adorable.  She saved the show last night. She did so good after her surgery. Big girl attitude!

Bristol get a life! Dakota has been getting a good edit the last 2 weeks.  He is right.  Allow the parenting to take shape naturally.  Stop lying so much.  She wants peace, but there she is on camera stalking Dakota thru text messages.

Saying, oh, look he read them.  But, is ignoring me.  Her whole life is sad.  That was her entire storyline last night.  Waiting for Dakota to text her back while shit talking him.  LMAO

Bristol, you don’t think that is part of the problem?  

• Love 14

I have no idea why I still watch this show. It is the same stuff over and over for the moms for years. The only things that were semi interesting were Gary finding out who his biological dad is and Jayde's surgery. She was so cute. Why oh why, is every scene with Cheyenne another party?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

What is it about Amber that she finds all these men willing to put up with her moods and wait on her hand and foot? Andrew may be a sloth but he’s the only one seemingly paying attention to the baby. Both she and Cate latched on to their diagnosis’s and have let them define them. It would be different if they were actually working on getting better, but they keep getting off their meds to have babie, then get postpartum depression and on and on. Therapy involves work and self reflection and they are too busy blaming their pasts for their problems instead of changing themselves.

She pays them to  basically be her butler and nanny. And, stud horse.

When she was breaking up with Matt there was all kind of accusations about money.  Matt took like 100Ks from her bank account over time and MTV pays the guys a lot of money for the show as well. 

This is why the new guy sits on the couch all day with the baby on his chest like he is breastfeeding! 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, druzy said:

In last week's episode, didn't Amber tell her cousin she went to the doctor and she doesn't have postpartum depression? It's at the 1:11 mark:

They manipulate their doctors with different stories.  Amber told one that she had attachment with the baby, felt happy etc.

Then the other doctor that she never touches the baby, feels depressed, etc. 

She is like I am going to be a depressed mom for the rest of my life. Ugh!  Then she wonders why Leah doesn’t want to be around her. She only wants Leah to validate her.  She offers that child nothing!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

Wanted to add that Cate forgets how she ran out on Tyler TWICE.  I don't blame him for wanting his own break.  I like how he is always thinking what is best for Nova.  Clearly having a stable mother had a positive effect on him.  Maybe affect on him?  I never know and the explanation is never clear.  (It is my life long shame)

https://www.grammarly.com/blog/affect-vs-effect/

That might help you!

Jayde is SO CUTE

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Carly13817 said:

I have no idea why I still watch this show.

With fast forward I hate watched in 20 minutes. I would only admit this on this forum. Didn't Amber waste about 20K on a "mommy makeover" right before she booted Matt?

• Love 8
Just now, Mr. Minor said:

With fast forward I hate watched in 20 minutes. I would only admit this on this forum. Didn't Amber waste about 20K on a "mommy makeover" right before she booted Matt?

Yes!  She stayed in bed (shocked, eh?! ) and Matt babied her.  I think that is when she told us about 100 times Episode that she wasn’t taking any pain pills. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, eskimo said:

That is almost word-for-word what I thought to myself.  They may not be able to relate to having cameras around a couple days a week, a few times a year (working themselves around whatever you're doing -poor you), but you can't relate to having to get up and take care of your child and earn a living despite struggling with depression.  You know, people who have it much harder than you do.  And what a massive overreaction to Andrew even suggesting something he thought might help.  Fuck her bigly. 

Also, Amber, if you now regret selling your privacy, then that's on you.  You exchanged it for money.  Willingly. 

Exactly. Sorry I can't relate to you Amber because I have gotten up and done my thing all these years and while I don't have depression as bad as others, I still get into my funks, but I have bills to pay and have to go to work. Do I believe Amber has problems, well.....

8 hours ago, Eagle Woman said:

Andrew dont you realize Amber WANTS to be depressed? She lays around like  a queen and you all wait on her, she has a closed full of clothes and a new car; lots to eat, a so far, good husband and baby so right there is the problem: she needs an illness so she has drama for the cameras to keep her job that keeps her in the lifestyle she is accustomed to.  For some people their illness is a crutch, the only thing that makes them 'special' or gets them the excuse to be selfish and lazy. Like my gramma said, practice being crazy and you'll get good at it.

You are correct. But then again I think Amber thinks a man is her salvation. First it was Matt and now it is NotMatt. Until this hooker realizes that all relationships aren't a bed of roses and that everything in life isn't a bed of roses, nothing will help her. But I do believe half Amber's shit is in her own fucking head and wants to be so relevant that she makes shit worse for herself just by acting like a Housewife of New York. But she constantly has to have drama because that is just the way she is.

• Love 7

Just finished.

I hate how Amber is always right and whatever anyone else says is so ridiculously stupid. Like, how dare Andrew and his sister offer useful tips on how to cope with post partum. “People just need to be supportive of us” like you’re supporting your significant other when you jump down his throat for being SUPPORTIVE?!?!? I can’t.

And sorry honey, I wouldn’t want you in my support group because I couldn’t relate to another mother that doesn’t do anything all day or care for her baby. You’re right, we can’t relate to each other because I had to still work and mother my child when I battled with post partum. Fuck the cameras being in your face collecting 300k while David the Goliath made you cheese platters  as you scold him. You’re a POS! All you want to do is lounge, eat and sleep and order people around.

You told cousin Krystal your doctor said no post partum but now you do?

Cate, Ty doesn’t want to hurt you, but he’s done. 

• Love 20

Uh oh ... season 1 Amber is back. This is exactly how it went with little Leah. Depression and anxiety turned into klonapin and opiates. It was like time had gone back 10 years. Just stick in a different fat man*. Not that she’s been sparkling awesome since then, but maybe she wanted the baby as an excuse to start that pattern all over again? 

*Ok, there’s no comparing Andrew with Gary. That man stepped up. Andrew can’t even sit up. 

Edited by EmeraldGirl
  • Love 13