Type keyword(s) to search

Yolanda Hadid: My Love, My Lemons, My Lyme Disease.

• Start Topic

The doctor outlines the procedure on her website complete with a cartoon recovery graph.  Perfect for someone with 60% brain function: 

When I read 'cartoon recovery graph' I immediately thought of Porky Pig doing his "De-de-de-de-that's all folks!"

• Love 1

If this has already been answered, I apologize but I may have missed it....

Did Sprite say why she went to Ohio to have her implants removed. I mean.... Ohio?? Nothing against Ohio, but aren't some of the world's best plastic surgeons right there in Beverly Hills?

I know that the Cleveland Clinic is one of the best reputation wise for many diseases. It is very well respected in the medical community. The thing I was confused about was if this particular Dr. has practicing privileges at CC. I know she had her own clinic but she still may have practicing privileges at CC. That is a feather in her cap if so.

• Love 3

Looking at that red carpet pic of the four of them and all I can think is how much money was spent to get them to look like they do.  I simply find Bella too fake looking.  Her nose is all wrong for her face and it makes the entire look plastic in almost every shot.  Compare to Gigi who also has had work but apparently much less and she looks so natural.  She does take good candids when she seems to relax and have fun.  I wonder what kind of pics she would take in repose with a truly gifted photographer that wasn't trying for the current "fashion" trends and looks?  But Bella needs to stop with the lip filler.  She looks like she made a top lip on the fly out of Silly Putty in the group shot.

Anwar is cute handsome.  Still not model handsome.  Have to giggle at his lifts.  I mean those are some nice shoes with a decent heel but you can tell from just looking at the angle from his knees down.  I'm betting considering the heels and height of the women in his family if he doesn't want to look wee he needs to step up.  But he also looks like the boy transitioning in manhood that he is.  I hope YoYo Stage Ma doesn't fuck with him too much to get him just right for the runway.  Because he looks like he could be one of those men whose looks hit their prime when he is in his late thirties/early forties.  But fool around with them too much now and he could look like Barry Manilow or Liza Minella's husband for five seconds.   I'm hoping the crown prince status might still serve him well in whatever tug of war might go on between YoYo Stage Ma and Mohammed when push comes to shove. 

Is he even still at school?  I keep waiting to hear he is being home schooled or tutored so he can continue his striving for Day of "Independence".  Poor Anwar.  Hope his 'Fifth of July' isn't a rude awakening. 

Since YoYo is so behind on publicly asserting dietary trends (the whole carbs are evil goes all the way back to Atkins which is older than I am) I'm guessing Paleo comes in a about five years right?  So next week she's discover something called the thighmaster if her timing is right.  Psst YoYo since you love social media wait until you discover something called MySpace.   You trendsetter you. Yo.  You.

• Love 6

Gigi has always been photogenic, she was a child model. I don't think she's done anything to her face, she's still got those puffy eyelids. They can be "fixed" under minimal sedation. She's basically won the genetic lottery. Bella was not so fortunate, but still pretty lucky. Her nose job is okay, it would've been a better fit if it was still aquiline. It looks very "nose joby" now, but an above average nose job, like Christy Turlington's, not Charo. Anwar's model profile has him listed at 6'2". Too short models would be listed as something like 5'10.5". He is only now 16. Gigi is listed at 5'10.5". Bella is listed at 5'8.5".

• Love 1
So next week she's discover something called the thighmaster if her timing is right.

She should know all about Thighmaster since she's friends with Suzanne Sommers, but Lyme brain may have made her forget.

• Love 1

Please forgive me if this has already been posted, and I don't do links, but a friend (almost as neurotic as WoFo!) who has a daughter with Lyme disease posted this story from the Huffington Post on Facebook. Disclaimer: I take anything printed there with a major side-eye, because I think they do a lot of huffing over at that HQ. I'm not sure if the Doc referred to in this piece is Yolanda's, as I refuse to do any research on this topic. (But appreciate my fellow board members who take the time...kiss, kiss!)

I refuse to research these housewives health issues because 1)I have plenty of my own REAL medical problems and 2)I am also suffering from RHOC-Brooks-Vicki-plague-itis.

It's food for thought, because while I think YoFo is full of it, as a native New Englander (home of Lyme) Lyme is working its nasty path of destruction.

Huffington Post: The Blog

By Dana Parish

"Arrogance and Ignorance: A Catastrophe for Lyme Sufferers

The article's spin on the topic mentions a particular Doctor who was not treated properly. Again, I don't remember the name of WoFo's Doc. The piece makes him sound well respected, but I never assume the writer is accurate. However, if she is, one can see why this disease is complicated. (Understatement of the year)

• Love 1

Please forgive me if this has already been posted, and I don't do links, but a friend (almost as neurotic as WoFo!) who has a daughter with Lyme disease posted this story from the Huffington Post on Facebook. Disclaimer: I take anything printed there with a major side-eye, because I think they do a lot of huffing over at that HQ. I'm not sure if the Doc referred to in this piece is Yolanda's, as I refuse to do any research on this topic. (But appreciate my fellow board members who take the time...kiss, kiss!)

I refuse to research these housewives health issues because 1)I have plenty of my own REAL medical problems and 2)I am also suffering from RHOC-Brooks-Vicki-plague-itis.

It's food for thought, because while I think YoFo is full of it, as a native New Englander (home of Lyme) Lyme is working its nasty path of destruction.

Huffington Post: The Blog

By Dana Parish

"Arrogance and Ignorance: A Catastrophe for Lyme Sufferers

The article's spin on the topic mentions a particular Doctor who was not treated properly. Again, I don't remember the name of WoFo's Doc. The piece makes him sound well respected, but I never assume the writer is accurate. However, if she is, one can see why this disease is complicated. (Understatement of the year)

One of the BIGGEST fallacies of going to a doctor is the stupid idea that they, just like an episode of some medical drama on TV, will be able to look at a patient and say, "your optic nerves are inflamed, you have athlete's foot".

What this woman didn't say is that she showed up to the first doctor with some symptoms that, on their own, look like something totally different. Most General Practitioners are that general doctors who, look at the 'general' health of a patient. Not everyone is going to show the same symptoms, with the same severity to one illness.

​Unfortunately? Modern medicine isn't voodoo, reading tea leaves or some magic way to heal people.

Sometimes it takes time to figure out what ails a person?

• Love 6

One of the BIGGEST fallacies of going to a doctor is the stupid idea that they, just like an episode of some medical drama on TV, will be able to look at a patient and say, "your optic nerves are inflamed, you have athlete's foot".

What this woman didn't say is that she showed up to the first doctor with some symptoms that, on their own, look like something totally different. Most General Practitioners are that general doctors who, look at the 'general' health of a patient. Not everyone is going to show the same symptoms, with the same severity to one illness.

​Unfortunately? Modern medicine isn't voodoo, reading tea leaves or some magic way to heal people.

Sometimes it takes time to figure out what ails a person?

Completely agree with your comments.

And...I too have a medical condition that is not common, and it took several doctors and a few years to figure out. However, I knew what the first couple of doctors thought, was completely off the mark, but try telling them that's the case! You do have to follow your intuition, as your gut is never wrong.

WoFo is an extreme case of this...and Rinna hit too close to home for WoFo, which is why Yo came for her...Whether Rinna conducted herself appropriately is another matter. Her problem is that her gut is misfiring from all the quackery, diet and colonics.

• Love 5

I read that as engorged tick at first.

You read what I thought I wrote. Fixed it.

Look who made the NY Times-Proud Mommy: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/15/fashion/yolanda-foster-watching-her-daughter-gigi-hadid-from-the-front-row.html?_r=0 Didn't Yolanda just say she was up to SIX hours a day? Why is Anwar out of school to attend a fashion show? Great parenting yo.

I knew a book was in the works!

Is Bella bravely attending The Grammys? Front row?

I'm hope she can push through, make it to the after parties...

Don't worry I have it on good authority that her energy is being healed from a remote location . Hint: it rhymes with doorway. Edited by nc socialworker
  • Love 8

Don't worry I have it on good authority that her energy is being healed from a remote location . Hint: it rhymes with doorway.

Oh GOOD GRIEF, Now she is down to just 3 good hours a day when she just said it was 6 last week! make up your mind Yolanda, stick to a story and quit trying to make yourself look sicker every time you speak/tweet/post via IG!

• Love 10

Look who made the NY Times-Proud Mommy:  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/15/fashion/yolanda-foster-watching-her-daughter-gigi-hadid-from-the-front-row.html?_r=0  Didn't Yolanda just say she was up to SIX hours a day?  Why is Anwar out of school to attend a fashion show?  Great parenting yo.

As Wire said, she was up to six.  She said in her blog or whatever, she spends 18 hours a day in bed.  But who knows what she really means.  According to Yo, she has no brain function and that would make her medically dead.

As for the children, since they have decided to become celebrities themselves, I don't think any of them would have the success they have if it weren't for the Hollywood connection.  Yes, they're good looking but I don't find that there's anything 'that' special.  But when you add in the Yo RHBH connection to start, then the friendship with Taylor S and Kendall J, and who they're dating, that's the basis for this all.  Same goes for Kendall J.  None of them are on par with the classic super models like CB, CC, etc., etc.  The super models were perfection.  In face, and in body.  The Hadids' and Jenners' have pretty faces.  The body?  The legs?  Not so much.  Just no comparison.

And BTW, I hate judging womens' looks but if you're putting it out there then you're going to get judged.  I do give kudos' to Ashley Graham for getting a third of the ESPN swimsuit issue cover.  Yeah.  Sports Illustrated is going for politically correct but I give Ashely credit for embracing it.   You go girl.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 3

Look who made the NY Times-Proud Mommy:  http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/15/fashion/yolanda-foster-watching-her-daughter-gigi-hadid-from-the-front-row.html?_r=0  Didn't Yolanda just say she was up to SIX hours a day?  Why is Anwar out of school to attend a fashion show?  Great parenting yo.

I rarely do this, but in her defense, Anwar has a long weekend for president's day. Maybe they can borrow Erika's jet and get him back in time for homeroom tomorrow.

• Love 5

I rarely do this, but in her defense, Anwar has a long weekend for president's day. Maybe they can borrow Erika's jet and get him back in time for homeroom tomorrow.

BUT, BUT, BUT the kid has CLD and is still suffering according to his mom! Should he really be out that late and have that long of a weekend way across the country just to watch his sister walk down then up a runway? LOL

• Love 12

BUT, BUT, BUT the kid has CLD and is still suffering according to his mom! Should he really be out that late and have that long of a weekend way across the country just to watch his sister walk down then up a runway? LOL

And that's the thing.  It's all soooo convenient.  The kid can play football.  He can fly across the country to see his sister.  But yet....

Same goes for Yo.  She spends 18 hours a day in bed but yet, she can pull herself together for the 'important' stuff.  Sorry Yo, but you're 'selling' a story that just doesn't fly.

• Love 10

The talk of Amsterdam in some of the other threads made me start thinking of Yolanda's big DUI confession at the table when she asked the ladies to be honest. Wouldn't that have been the opportune time to disclose Bella's Lyme?

In regards to her lips, did she have an implant at some point or just injections? She has the puckering in that top lip and in a recent interview I heard rinna give, that can be a telltale sign of a lip implant.

• Love 4

I can't comment on Yo's lip because I haven't noticed it.  I'll keep my eyes peeled, though, for the next sick close-up, which is bound to appear soon.

I can't believe Yolanda's nerve showing up to Tommy Hilfiger's show!   Is she totally unaware of all the contradictions/lies in what she says, or does she think the world automatically believes anything and everything she says???

Here is what really disgusted me about the article:  By its placement in the paper, it appears to be on a page about modeling.  The headline and the lead sentence are about who Yolanda is (a former model, etc.).  Yet the rest of the story is a "pity me" tale about Yolanda's LD!  It's as if this writer sat there, writing down every word that Yolanda said and including all of it in the paper.  In fact, it sounds exactly like Yolanda wrote it!

I hope Tommy's show wasn't longer than three hours.  If it was, Yolanda  might have dozed off and missed Gigi's closing walk!  The horror of it!  And BTW, Yolanda could have seen Gigi anytime she wanted.  Maybe the chance was too juicy to resist -- getting her name, picture and LD pity story into the NY Times.

Yolanda Hadid Foster is slippery as a snake, and she does nothing without calculating it first.  She may be mad as a hatter, but there is always a method to her madness.

Edited by Lura
  • Love 10

I was scrolling over the front page of the daily mail online just now, and as usual I saw an endless stream of Bella pictures from all kinds of events she attended and modelling jobs she´s working on and such. Then suddenly, I figure IT out! The cure for CLD! It all came together in my brain, and the cure is this: Get rich people to invite a sufferer to an awards ceremony, fabulous dinner party or some such thing (pals from a reality tv show will not do), or give them (the patient) an invite to go with on a trip to some really exclusive place where they can go sailing, hang out on rivieras etc. Invite them to something that regular folks have no chance of doing, and will be envious of, just keep the invites rolling in, then the CL sufferer will suddenly start to get better, his brain fog will clear right up and it will seem like he´s not sick at all. If the patient is from a younger generation, like Bella, then the cure will be to keep her busy doing endless modelling jobs, mostly with some nudity, and also, invite her to every award ceremony or big event that´s happening. No matter where in the world it takes place, if you keep the invites flowing, the CL patient will not feel any effects of the CLD and voila! It will be like he´s cured.

• Love 10

I was scrolling over the front page of the daily mail online just now, and as usual I saw an endless stream of Bella pictures from all kinds of events she attended and modelling jobs she´s working on and such. Then suddenly, I figure IT out! The cure for CLD! It all came together in my brain, and the cure is this: Get rich people to invite a sufferer to an awards ceremony, fabulous dinner party or some such thing (pals from a reality tv show will not do), or give them (the patient) an invite to go with on a trip to some really exclusive place where they can go sailing, hang out on rivieras etc. Invite them to something that regular folks have no chance of doing, and will be envious of, just keep the invites rolling in, then the CL sufferer will suddenly start to get better, his brain fog will clear right up and it will seem like he´s not sick at all. If the patient is from a younger generation, like Bella, then the cure will be to keep her busy doing endless modelling jobs, mostly with some nudity, and also, invite her to every award ceremony or big event that´s happening. No matter where in the world it takes place, if you keep the invites flowing, the CL patient will not feel any effects of the CLD and voila! It will be like he´s cured.

It's like a kind of phototherapy.
  • Love 7

I think Yolanda wrote the book in her interview.

"11 countries, 106 doctors and three hours a day of feeling good."  Obviously, you dumb bitch, nothing works.  So why write a book?  It is called a paragraph. I guess she will get the customary six figure advance, all of which I am sure she will donate to Lyme Disease ;), because she is all about awareness not stuffing her pockets, like the other women who wear make-up and heels.

Don't worry I have it on good authority that her energy is being healed from a remote location . Hint: it rhymes with doorway.

A couple of observations. . . last year Bella claimed she "turned down" work at NY Fashion Week because of her Lyme Disease, compromised immune system or whatever she has.  This year she is in California during Fashion Week, for the Grammys, the irony not lost on me she is attending a huge musical event, even though she claims her Lyme Disease has left both she and her mother unable to listen to music.

Yes Hilfiger needed the world's hottest model to pull off these little numbers.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BB0qm3ros5f/?taken-by=yolandahfoster  It is if there was remedial Home Ec class and someone got into the foil and band uniforms.  The wearing high waist underpants as outerwear just never seems to catch on-oh except for Brandi. Ugliest footwear and socks ever.

• Love 10

Gigi has a Hilfiger diffusion line of some sort coming out, so I can see why she's there.

But socks and high heels? Majorette on the Titanic?

mr39qu.jpg

Black Nazis meet Day of the Locust at sea?

23s7kp.jpg

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1

Since one of the criteria for munchausens is: History of seeking treatment at numerous hospitals, clinics, and doctors offices, possibly even in different cities. I think Yo would be wise to cool it with her 106 different doctors and 11 different countries "journey". And I agree this is not the time to write a book, talk to me when you claim to be upright more then 3 hours at a time.

*I having a feeling what passes for a doctor in Yo's mind is very different then most of us.

• Love 10

Since one of the criteria for munchausens is: History of seeking treatment at numerous hospitals, clinics, and doctors offices, possibly even in different cities. I think Yo would be wise to cool it with her 106 different doctors and 11 different countries "journey". And I agree this is not the time to write a book, talk to me when you claim to be upright more then 3 hours at a time.

*I having a feeling what passes for a doctor in Yo's mind is very different then most of us.

Yolanda referred to the women as showing up to a medical treatment in makeup, heels and jewels.  The DC just said everyone in Hollywood is doing it.  I took it as an expensive spa treatment that may or may not have therapeutic benefits for inflammation.  If I go to the corner shopping center I can get a "therapeutic massage" if I go to a physical therapist with a doctor's order my insurance company pays for it and it is still just a massage.  Will Yolanda's condition get worse if she discontinues the cryo weekly/daily treatments.

Anybody notice Yolanda is back to sick no nonsense Yolanda hair in the photo? What happened to this new day, new haircut?  https://www.instagram.com/p/BBVpAsOIs2O/?taken-by=yolandahfoster

They look good. Real or fake? 2nsqtq9.jpg

Real. 

• Love 4

WoeYo's Lyme brain has caused her to forget that anyone with internet access can find all her contradictory claims and learn everything about her Klingon doc and "medical" treatments with a few clicks.  Just like Kim's addled alcoholic drug brain caused her to think people would believe her sobriety claims when they witnessed her obvious impairment.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 6

How many years is Yolanda saying she has been sick? If it is six years and I did the math correctly, she is seeing a different doctor an average of every 3 weeks. There is something seriously wrong there. Although I'm guessing 106 is a typical WoeYo exaggeration, even half that number would be too many Imo.

As others here have stated, if she really wanted the truth about what is wrong with her, she would go to somewhere like Mayo Clinic, work with a team, and give their treatment plan at least 6 months.

The title of her book should be: Seeking Medical Treatment-What Not To Do.

Edited by EVS
  • Love 18

How many years is Yolanda saying she has been sick? If it is six years and I did the math correctly, she is seeing a different doctor and average of every 3 weeks. There is something seriously wrong there. Although I'm guessing 106 is a typical WoeYo exaggeration, even half that number would be too many Imo.

As others here have stated, if she really wanted the truth about what is wrong with her, she would go to somewhere like Mayo Clinic, work with a team, and give their treatment plan at least 6 months.

The title of her book should be: Seeking Medical Treatment-What Not To Do.

Well this week it is her four year journey.  Not to be confused with the tale of her French kissing the neighbor's calf at age 12, or the metal toxicity, or the ruined immune system of the non-Gigi's from breast feeding, miraculously it skipped THE GIGI.

• Love 11

Well this week it is her four year journey.  Not to be confused with the tale of her French kissing the neighbor's calf at age 12, or the metal toxicity, or the ruined immune system of the non-Gigi's from breast feeding, miraculously it skipped THE GIGI.

If it is four years, then that is 2 doctors a month. Number 107 needs to be a psychiatrist.

• Love 16

I posted once that they do so much traveling, the CLD doesn't have time to catch up with them? Or when you keep so busy, you don't have time to be sick?

I think Yolanda wrote the book in her interview.

"11 countries, 106 doctors and three hours a day of feeling good."  Obviously, you dumb bitch, nothing works.  So why write a book?  It is called a paragraph. I guess she will get the customary six figure advance, all of which I am sure she will donate to Lyme Disease ;), because she is all about awareness not stuffing her pockets, like the other women who wear make-up and heels.

A couple of observations. . . last year Bella claimed she "turned down" work at NY Fashion Week because of her Lyme Disease, compromised immune system or whatever she has.  This year she is in California during Fashion Week, for the Grammys, the irony not lost on me she is attending a huge musical event, even though she claims her Lyme Disease has left both she and her mother unable to listen to music.

LOL, it's "A PORTION OF THE PROCEEDS" that will go to the LD foundation, a few thousand bucks?

They can't listen to 'music' but remember, rap really isn't music.

• Love 3

According to EOnline, Bella ran into Lisa Vanderpump at a Grammys party and the two hugged and chatted for a while.

My personal opinion is that Yolanda uses her children to get at LVP.  I don't think they give a rip who buys into their make believe Lyme Disease.  At some point they will begin to slowly detach from the fameho parents. 

• Love 10

Aww, Yo just went back to the name her kids have.  Like Camille Grammer's doing keeping hers.  Speaking of, wasn't Camille sick not too long ago?  I don't recall a fully-charted "journey."  

It's weird, I have moments where I feel like we're being too literal with Yolanda's comments.  Exaggeration is a natural part of American English, imho, so if she says she never wears makeup and then wears it once or twice, not a big deal.  And then I remember that what she's selling people to get herself attention could actually cause them harm, and maybe it needs to be picked apart at a deep level.

I'm also feeling sorry for people with legit chronic illnesses, because what these people are up to...it reinforces the idea that chronic diseases are convenient excuses in disguise.  Which is to say...maybe miss the Grammys, or hop off the reality show (not just at reunion time).

• Love 6

According to EOnline, Bella ran into Lisa Vanderpump at a Grammys party and the two hugged and chatted for a while.

I was going to slag off Erika for not being at the Grammys, but she was there (or at an after party), and even Vanderpump Rules "stars" Scheana, Stasi and Kristen were present.

Aww, Yo just went back to the name her kids have. Like Camille Grammer's doing keeping hers. Speaking of, wasn't Camille sick not too long ago? I don't recall a fully-charted "journey."

Camille was the face of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 1