Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

After watching Jenelle for all of these years, I don't believe she'll ever leave David. She's never been able to be single for too long. Now she's married to this lunatic and they have a child together. She didn't have her father around, Barbara isn't the most loving parent. Jenelle believes that David loves her, even if she's a little/a lot afraid of him. I don't think she'd leave him unless she had a backup waiting. She's got three kids, two of whom are with him the majority of the time. She sure as hell doesn't want to be stuck taking care of them on her own. This has been her pattern for YEARS. Sadly it's going to take someone (her or one of the kids) getting seriously hurt for her to finally come to the realization that he is a piece of shit.

• Love 13

She didn't write that herself. 

How long does it take for one to wrap one's head around the murder and torture of a dog? Because in my world, it'd be, like 10 seconds.

Who cares that "her company" doesn't condone violence against animals? Unless the name of your company is, "We Murder Dogs for Fun, Inc." I doubt that any company condones violence against animals. (Unless that company is Viacom, of course.) 

How about she band together with the other losers on this show and demand that MTV not renew Jenelle's contract or they all walk? 

Statements are one thing. Action is another. 

20 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

She didn't write that herself. 

How long does it take for one to wrap one's head around the murder and torture of a dog? Because in my world, it'd be, like 10 seconds.

Who cares that "her company" doesn't condone violence against animals? Unless the name of your company is, "We Murder Dogs for Fun, Inc." I doubt that any company condones violence against animals. (Unless that company is Viacom, of course.) 

How about she band together with the other losers on this show and demand that MTV not renew Jenelle's contract or they all walk? 

Statements are one thing. Action is another. 

Responding to the bolded portion.. I know it’ll be deemed inappropriate, but thank you @Giant Misfit for making me laugh. This whole series of events has been so horrific. Sometimes you have to find something to laugh at.

• LOL 1
  • Love 17

Am I giving the other girls too much credit if I think they are too afraid to comment on David killing Nugget?

I mean, *I* would be afraid of the fucker, and I don't think there is any shame in that.  It's possible they are keeping quiet because they are genuinely horrified by his actions.  Sometimes, there are no words.

• Love 7
35 minutes ago, kicksave said:

Kail’s “statement” starts out well intentioned but then quickly dissolved into a plug for her “product” line...SHAME!

Word! From the letterhead to the haircare line plug. Everything is a branding opportunity for her. Funny how if the Eason's antics tank the entire show, her haircare company will cease to exist shortly after. 

• Love 24
(edited)

I'm disappointed and angered that none of the other teen moms have publicly condemned Janelle and David for this. I'm boycotting all of them. People need to tweet the others that they won't be buying their hair care, diaper bags, make-up, etc. or watch the show because they are associated with these abusers. The absence of their pubic outrage is telling to me. Where are their morals? In the bank with their MTV checks. I equate their silence with condonation.

Edited by Hagosaurus
  • Love 20
1 hour ago, Hagosaurus said:

I'm disappointed and angered that none of the other teen moms have publicly condemned Janelle and David for this. I'm boycotting all of them. People need to tweet the others that they won't be buying their hair care, diaper bags, make-up, etc. or watch the show because they are associated with these abusers. The absence of their pubic outrage is telling to me. Where are their morals? In the bank with their MTV checks. I equate their silence with condonation.

Since they’re all usually loudmouths and flip out on each other over things that aren’t important , my guess is that MTV Warned them not to say anything about the situation because they’ll be adding fuel to the fire in getting teen mom off the air . They all always threaten to quit the show , but when it comes down to it none of them would ever want the show to end . 

• Love 10

Is there a way to know if her IG followers have dumped her.  I realize a lot of those #s are bought and faked, but hopeful that she’s only getting pennies from her clickbait crap.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Someone warn that Goose to stay away from Ensley Attacks! before it ends up dead. 

FB_IMG_1557098831027.jpg

Seems she's being brought up to think mistreating animals is normal.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Fiver said:

Am I giving the other girls too much credit if I think they are too afraid to comment on David killing Nugget?

I mean, *I* would be afraid of the fucker, and I don't think there is any shame in that.  It's possible they are keeping quiet because they are genuinely horrified by his actions.  Sometimes, there are no words.

They are scared they are gonna lose their pay.  Kail didn’t post that from her account. Only her pot head. Bunch of scaredy cats. 

• Love 12
3 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Her “company,” as if she is some big CEO of Apple or something.  Shut up, Kail.

None of them are going to take a real stand on this, they don’t want to jeopardize their income stream.  MTV could (and should) say fuck it all we are done with the lot of you.   

Has MTV or Viacom made ANY sort of statement on this yet?  At all?  ABC had Roseanne fired before the day was over when she started her shitstorm, same with a few other celebs who have made the news for not so favorable reasons lately.  What’s the hold up here, MTV???

Ha ha!!! Kail..the big CEO of Pothead Shampoo...Good point about other networks firing their stars or shutting production down on a show when a star or other person connected with the show does something stupid or illegal. I brought up the example of Gypsy Sisters when one of the sisters, Mellie, had a boyfriend that killed her puppy. TLC immediately shut the show down and stopped production. I haven't heard of any statement about this from MTV or Viacom yet. Unbelievable.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, akr said:

They are the last people that should be having so many animals. Geese can be very protective of their mates and goslings...they attack anyone who comes near them. Why or why is it people like this that collect animals and then mistreat them? It's outrageous. Ensley should not be near ANY of these animals...she's too young to understand animal behavior. 

• Love 17
3 hours ago, druzy said:

Kail and all of the other Teen Moms who use click-bait articles are profiting off of this murder too. Hypocrites. 

They don’t seem to realize that when Teen Mom goes off the air their products go out of business.  It will be six months and people will be like “Kail who”?  

If they were smart they would be demanding that Jenelle be fired. 

• Love 13
10 hours ago, akr said:

This poor little girl. No guidance, no role models, just stick her in a corner until Jenelle needs a picture for SM.

Even Kaiser has it better, he has regular time outside the Land. Enchilada is screwed.

• Love 6
(edited)

David Eason has killed their family dog and people close to the family are worried sick he poses a danger to Jenelle Evans, the 3 kids in the house and the other family pets, and they have now made their move with Child Protective Services ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected to Jenelle and David tell TMZ, some have already called CPS and others will call as early as later Monday, asking the agency to remove David from the family home.

They are worried for 2-year-old Ensley, 4-year-old Kaiser and David's 11-year-old daughter, Maryssa. They are also deeply concerned about Jenelle's pit bull, Jax. As we reported, David has already shot the dog with a BB gun for chasing animals on the property.

We're told the local Sheriff and people associated with Jenelle and David are frustrated because -- without Jenelle's cooperation -- they are unable to file criminal charges against him. 

We've learned the Plan B is Child Protective Services. They want the agency to remove David from the home, on grounds he's a danger to everyone living there. The end game is to get David mental health help ... in particular anger management.

The complication -- David has "No Trespassing" signs on the property, and up to now law enforcement has been concerned over entering. They're afraid the pit bull could attack them -- in addition to getting shot by David. But, we're told the pit bull is harmless. Still, David's a real concern. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 6
43 minutes ago, druzy said:

CPS is a broken system. I don't expect anything productive to come out of this. Jenelle chose to go back despite the fact she knows how dangerous and unsafe it is for her and her children. She is a pathetic excuse for a mother.

• Love 22
2 minutes ago, kicksave said:

CPS is a broken system. I don't expect anything productive to come out of this. Jenelle chose to go back despite the fact she knows how dangerous and unsafe it is for her and her children. She is a pathetic excuse for a mother.

Not only is she pathetic excuse for a mother she's a pathetic excuse for a human being. The health and welfare of ones children should come before anything else

• Love 15
1 hour ago, druzy said:

You are on top of everything, druzy!  I love Kathy Griffin, and I love how she asked about this.  Another ex. of how widespread this story is.

3 minutes ago, BrianJ1962 said:

I could care less about Birther and Nut Job the concern is for the children. 

If Barb and/or the producers won’t or can’t do anything without Jenelle’s cooperation, then Nathan is truly the only person who can because of Kaiser.  

• Love 13

There are always blind items about Janelle and David floating around.  This recent one thought might be believable.  Apparently David is trying to grow pot on the property.  The guy hasn't had a harvest yet, but that is the reason he is buying a shit ton of guns.  And then there's the really deluded part: he's trying to get his friends to be enforcers, except there's nothing to be an enforcer of.  He's making himself out to be some drug kingpin.

Even if this is all fake (which is quite likely given many blind items) it does fit everything he's doing now.  Getting more panicky about cops on his property, buying more guns, thinking he is some sort of powerful being when he's just someone who likes to have control over others...

• Useful 5
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, kicksave said:

Me neither. Kaiser was black and blue and they still didn't remove him. It's hopeless until someone ends up dead.

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/5/2019 at 10:42 PM, kicksave said:

They are the last people that should be having so many animals. Geese can be very protective of their mates and goslings...they attack anyone who comes near them. Why or why is it people like this that collect animals and then mistreat them? It's outrageous. Ensley should not be near ANY of these animals...she's too young to understand animal behavior. 

For real, geese are the worst. Like I respect their right to be here on our planet, but they're the worst and should be avoided and left alone.  I've been chased by geese (who were trying to bite) when I've been jogging around lakes where they hang out (I didn't even go towards them- I was minding my own business jogging several feet away).  When I see geese hanging out in my neighborhood or near a park I'm at, etc, I go out of my way to not get within 10 ft of them.  I've also had one literally try to bite my car as I was braked & was waiting for a gaggle of them to cross the street near a small lake on a local hospital's campus. 

Geese don't play and can be way more aggressive than poor little Nugget could ever have been.  I don't even like geese, but I feel bad for the poor goose on The Land. Fly away, goose! Go join some rabble-rousing gaggle in the surrounding area and save yourself!  

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 24

People always say they hope Jenelle finally leaves David but she’s just as shitty as him. It’s not like she would leave him then become this great person and lead a good life. I only feel bad for the kids. If only they could get them all away then Jenelle and David can just fuck off on their stupid land. Well and take the animals away.

Sorry to say this about a kid but Ensley is probably going to be a terror when she is older. Her parents are both psychos and she’s being raised to be a psycho. She will probably be one of those kids that torture animals. Harsh but it’s sad she has no chance.

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Fly away, goose! Go join some rabble-rousing gaggle in the surrounding area and save yourself!  

Rabble-rousing gaggle... omfg 😭I want a rabble-rousing gaggle of geese to fucking storm up on UBT and give him a straight geat down (that would be a geese beat down.)

For real though, yeah, geese are dicks.

• LOL 9
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, druzy said:

Kaiser is back on the Land 😥

His shoes are falling apart, the rubber part if almost totally gone.  Jenelle, take some of that money earmarked for David's bail/child support and get the kid some new shoes!

• Love 2
(edited)

Ive just come to the conclusion that MTV will never fire Jenelle. Which is a tad ironic considering that violence on other shows result in people getting kicked off.

Edited by ravencroft
misspelling
  • Love 12

I’m kinda shocked MTV hasn’t put out a statement today, esp. as more advertisers drop out and the story is all over social media.   I’m still sticking to my theory that they’re trying to remove Jenelle and the kids from The Land before they comment due to the precarious and scary nature of what’s going on, but IDK.  

Now I’m thinking they might go total drama and make an announcement or address it in some fashion on tonight’s episode.  Which is a quandary - cuz how can I watch and boycott at the same time?!  

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

I didn't recognize Kaiser... he's really growing up.   I really hope Nathan gets custody.  He's had issues,  but I truly believe he loves him.   All I can remember is Janelle throwing him in his crib and him crying...😫😣

• Love 12
58 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

I’m kinda shocked MTV hasn’t put out a statement today, esp. as more advertisers drop out and the story is all over social media.  

I'm not shocked at all. The ratings will probably skyrocket tonight—just what Viacom wants. 

Not surprised she hasn't been fired either. June Shannon got arrested for crack possession and WeTV is sticking by her. 

TV networks are amoral. 

(edited)

Jenelle Evans‘ relationship with her mother, Barbara, is back to being estranged, after Barb made it clear to the Teen Mom 2 star that her son Jace is not allowed to be around Jenelle’s dog-killing husband, David Eason!

The Ashley can exclusively report that Barbara told Jenelle that Jace will no longer be going to The Land if David is there. The Ashley’s source tells her that this went down last week, and that after Barb told Jenelle that, Jenelle blocked Barbara from contacting her and blocked her on Instagram.

“Barbara is still in contact with [the people from MTV] and she said that since Jenelle isn’t leaving David, she can’t allow Jace to go see Jenelle because she knows that will mean Jace will be around David,” the source said. “She was horrified [about the dog’s murder].”

As ‘Teen Mom 2’ fans know, Barbara has had custody of Jenelle’s oldest son nearly his whole life. While Jenelle had frequent visitation, and, as of the last few months was enjoying a good relationship with Barb after months of estrangement, the killing of Jenelle’s dog and Jenelle returning to David has changed all that, according to the source. 

“Barbara told Jenelle she is contacting her attorney to get something in place banning David from being around Jace,” the source tells The Ashley.

Jace was not present when David killed Jenelle’s dog, as he was on a cruise with Barbara. Jenelle has confirmed that her other children, Ensley and Kaiser, as well as David’s daughter Maryssa, were all at home on The Land when the killing occurred, though.

As The Ashley previously told you, Nathan Griffith— the father of Kaiser– is also trying to keep David away from his son. He and Jenelle are due to face off in court on May 30 to battle for custody of Kaiser. 

“Barbara is very upset that Jenelle has chosen to return to The Land and David,” the source said. “She is sad that Jenelle has cut her off again for trying to keep Jace from her, but Barbara wants to protect Jace from whatever else may happen [on The Land].”

The Ashley’s behind-the-scenes sources confirm that several members of the ‘Teen Mom 2’ production team have reached out to Jenelle and offered her help, following the killing of her dog.

Barbara has not commented publicly on David or the killing of Jenelle’s dog, but other ‘Teen Mom 2’ cast members have released statements on the incident. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 5
  • Love 13
12 minutes ago, druzy said:

As The Ashley previously told you, Nathan Griffith— the father of Kaiser– is also trying to keep David away from his son. He and Jenelle are due to face off in court on May 30 to battle for custody of Kaiser.

If true, good for Barb.  But I don’t understand how Nathan can wait until May 30th to address the judge.  A lot can happen in 25 days!  Can’t he get an emergency hearing?  

• Love 17
35 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

I'm not shocked at all. The ratings will probably skyrocket tonight—just what Viacom wants. 

Not surprised she hasn't been fired either. June Shannon got arrested for crack possession and WeTV is sticking by her. 

TV networks are amoral. 

I hear ya, but when David posted a homophobic tweet, MTV put out a statement immediately.  This time, he killed a dog, and......nothing!  People are outraged, social media is aflame, and advertisers one after the other are dropping the show.  Still - nothing.  It’s weird.  

• Love 24
(edited)
1 hour ago, Giant Misfit said:

TV networks are amoral. 

There wasn’t a “like this but the reality of it saddens me” emoji for your comment, but I wish there was one. 

When I feel extra down and out I guess I should just email EmptyV and tell them I’m a crack smoking, child abusing, uneducated piece of shit who’s looking to bank off of being utterly worthless. My demands will include always getting my way, and Air BnBs to facilitate said drug addiction while not having to face anyone who’d like to show me the harsh light of reality.

”Dear Mr. Freeman,

. ...”

Edited by Enya Face
I can’t type with these fucking hooker acrylics on!
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
55 minutes ago, LotusFlower said:

I hear ya, but when David posted a homophobic tweet, MTV put out a statement immediately.  This time, he killed a dog, and......nothing!  People are outraged, social media is aflame, and advertisers one after the other are dropping the show.  Still - nothing.  It’s weird.  

I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt that maybe something was happening behind the scenes to manage the crazy, but it's been days. 

Just canceled my DVR series pass for this show. I'm out. It's gone from guilty pleasure train wreck to actually sickening. This is no longer entertaining, MTV. 

• Love 21
6 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Leahs only worried about losing a paycheck. 

CBC3D040-D395-4029-97F3-E4CCCEDAAEDF.jpeg

Yup. “We are NOT associated with David Eason.”  Sorry honey, but yes you are associated with him.  

• Love 24

Geese can be very aggressive.  Worked a few years back in an office park with many ponds.  Geese all over.  One co-worker was walking into work; we knew not to mess with the geese, just walk along and pay no attention.  Goose made a beeline to him and pecked him around the knee.  He hobbled into the office lobby, and said it left a huge welt.  Another co-worker left for the day only to find a goose on the roof of her SUV.  When she tried to get to the driver's door, it hissed at her.  She tried to get the security guard to come out and help her, no way.  She did manage to open the hatch slightly, and pounded some of her son's aluminum baseball bats (he left them in there - wasn't supposed to do so - but luckily he did) together.  Finally the goose, didn't like the noise and got far away enough that she could get into her car and leave.  It was still hissing at her as she pulled out of the parking space.  

So basically, that goose is on borrowed time on THE LAND.  If/when Ensley provokes it in the least, it will go after her.  I've also seen geese get aggressive if people have food; I saw it at an apartment building with lakes - guy had carry out food and goose chased him, also in a park where a child had an ice cream cone.  Goose got the ice cream.

Plenty of blinds out re: Jenelle and UBT.  One said she's petrified of trying to leave him, as he told her, she wouldn't live to see the day.  I believe it.  Can you imagine his drunk/high ranting?

Jenelle should watch some Snapped or the Susan Cox Powell documentary.  Assuming UBT still has the scuba business?  Or access to a boat.  Betting he'd try to dump her in the ocean.  Maybe on THE LAND, but damn, would he even be that stupid?  It's not acres and acres to search.  She needed to take action when he was in jail.  Get out, even if it's just with the shirt on your back, and dump the guns somewhere.  Change the bank accounts to your name only.  Limit UBT's resources and becomes scarce.  Tell Barb so she can leave, too.  Also Nathan and the ex and that child.  I could see him going on a rampage - or trying.  Honestly, just let all of Wilmington, surrounding areas know to be on full alert - hell the eastern seaboard, too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11