Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, NannyBails said:

If I'm reading that correctly, all property owners in NC have protection, not just folks who call their property "homesteads."   If I'm not reading that correctly, I need to start calling my house and garden a "homestead."  (I live in NC) 

Homestead is usually a property tax exemption that people apply for.  It doesn’t have anything to do with having a FARM.  It’s literally a rote matter.  You get it, your taxes are reduced.  It’s nothing prestigious and it certainly does not mean you are a farmer.  I’ll wait to see them file their taxes and a schedule F.  

Her property is a sess pool.  Whoever said about the rats coming in, well they have found their have in her nasty crawl space under her propped up double tall.

As for that grody stanky pic she posted?? Why u wanna wear work boots?  Y’all know them feet smell.  Not to mention her dirty geed.  🤮

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, geauxaway said:

Homestead is usually a property tax exemption that people apply for.  It doesn’t have anything to do with having a FARM.  It’s literally a rote matter.  You get it, your taxes are reduced.  It’s nothing prestigious and it certainly does not mean you are a farmer.  I’ll wait to see them file their taxes and a schedule F.  

Her property is a sess pool.  Whoever said about the rats coming in, well they have found their have in her nasty crawl space under her propped up double tall.

As for that grody stanky pic she posted?? Why u wanna wear work boots?  Y’all know them feet smell.  Not to mention her dirty geed.  🤮

Don't hold your breath! We need you here.

Edited by monicageller
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, geauxaway said:

As for that grody stanky pic she posted?? Why u wanna wear work boots?  Y’all know them feet s mell.  Not to mention her dirty geed. C🤮 

Exactly this. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, lovesnark said:

The thing in the upper left pic is called a chicken tractor. It's a small shelter on wheels so you can move it around as the chickens finish scratching around an area. If they're letting the young chickens run around unprotected all day, they've essentially opened a 24/7 diner for all the local airborne predators, like hawks, eagles and owls. They put the adult chickens and their coop inside what was Jax's  kennel. There is no top on it, so as soon as the hawks and owls have eaten all the chicken youngsters, they'll eat the adult chickens. If UBT is stupid enough to shoot any of the birds of prey and post pics, he'll be getting another visit from the feds. They're all protected and harassing and/or killing them is a federal criminal offense.  

All these idiots have done is provide a food source for local wildlife and now they're bitching about it. 

PS Jenelle - Opossums are interested in the chicken food, not eating the chickens. They are extremely beneficial little creatures and are not aggressive by nature. They just want to eat worms, ticks and your chicken food.

Opossums also care for their young, so that too is a foreign concept to her

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 7

Know what I never understood?  I wonder what David is gaining by threatening Jenelle's livelihood.  He's had a nicer life/more things than he could ever want, and then by acting like an idiot, and refusing to apologize, she's probably on the verge of being fired.  Then what?  I don't see what his end game is.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, teapot said:

Know what I never understood?  I wonder what David is gaining by threatening Jenelle's livelihood.  He's had a nicer life/more things than he could ever want, and then by acting like an idiot, and refusing to apologize, she's probably on the verge of being fired.  Then what?  I don't see what his end game is.

I've thought about this quite a bit.  I really, really think he thinks she won't get fired.  That her drama makes the show.  Look at how much she's gotten away with without being canned.  He literally thinks he's big shit, he's got all his toys to boost his ego, make him feel like a big man since his dick size would normally dictate the opposite.  It makes him feel good inside to bitch to everyone on SM, where he can hide.  

• Love 20
1 hour ago, dariafan said:

Opossums also care for their young, so that too is a foreign concept to her

They are so cute when they're waddling around with all their babies hanging on for the ride☺ I would imagine ticks are a real problem on THE LAND and if they weren't morons, they would encourage the local opossum population to hang around because ticks are one of their favorite thing to eat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, lovesnark said:

They are so cute when they're waddling around with all their babies hanging on for the ride☺ I would imagine ticks are a real problem on THE LAND and if they weren't morons, they would encourage the local opossum population to hang around because ticks are one of their favorite thing to eat.

OK, I just HAD to look that up!  So cool...

• Love 17
On 4/23/2019 at 10:00 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

Something tells me she probably thinks you'll need a passport to travel to Santa Fe, New Mexico. 

One of my stupidest cousins ran away from Ohio to New Mexico because she thought it was a different country.  It will come as no surprise to learn she was running from the cops on drug charges. I thought it was a joke until she got caught and the Prosecutor introduced evidence of it for the evading charges. We is a bright family.

On 4/14/2019 at 1:31 PM, Snarky McSnarky said:

David was found Not Guilty in one of his court cases:

“Jenelle testified that his gun was inside of their nightstand at the time that [Sandra] said David had it on him and showed it to her,” the source said.   

The Ashley can confirm that, following the testimony and other court proceedings, the judge found David not guilty and the case was dismissed.

http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2019/04/13/exclusive-inside-david-easons-most-recent-court-hearing-teen-mom-jenelle-evans-takes-the-stand-judge-makes-final-ruling

If anyone has been on the fence about whether or not to purchase a dash camera, this is Exhibit A of why you should have one. David probably showers with that gun on his hip and he definitely doesn't go anywhere without it. At least some of their interaction would have been caught on camera. State laws differ over the sound recordings, but if NC didn't allow the sound, the cameras may have caught a glimpse of the gun on his hip, at least. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, druzy said:

Another Yelp review 🙄

"He held false promises to me" This bitch gets more illiterate each and every day.

Here's my translation. She no showed at more than one appointment, tried to scam him for pain pills and didn't pay her bill. So, they booted her from the practice.

• LOL 14
  • Love 9
On 4/25/2019 at 8:25 AM, LBS said:

They are probably to dumb and I'm probably giving them to much credit but I googled Homestead laws in N.C and found this:

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/north-carolina-bankruptcy-homestead-exemption.html

Basically it offers them protection of their assets if they declare bankruptcy.  Is David considered disabled legally by the state?

I just pictured Michael Scott from the office yelling "I. DECLARE. BANKRUPTCY!"

Like, maybe she thinks there's a legal thing where if she says it enough it becomes true?

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

I assume Jenelle & David adopting the term "homestead" means it has some right-wing fever swamp gloss to it as well - right there with talk about being sovereign citizens (the law doesn't apply to me! I'm a sovereign citizen!), or stocking up on bomb shelter food and machine guns. Could just be romanticizing the 19th century, though (it didn't work out all that well for most who got land under the Homestead Act). Wherever they've gotten the term from, I doubt it reflects much sober consideration of history or bankruptcy law - it's likely just a flavor-of-the-month aspirational term from whatever extremist websites David hangs out on.

(Looks like "homesteading" is also a sort of a hippie-ish back to the land phenomenon. Let me know when Jenelle gets into home canning and David puts up a windmill and solar panels.)

Edited by akr
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

There's only 3 episodes until the season finale and we still haven't seen Jenelle working with various charities. On second thought, maybe it's charitable for Jenelle not to work with them.

Jenelle’s team is hoping to use Season 9 to improve her image.

“They have plans to show Jenelle working with various charities…” The Ashley’s sources previously told her. “[Jenelle] feels that her poor image has cost her several appearance opportunities, and that it’s not fair that other ‘Teen Mom’ stars are allowed to do ventures with other networks and Jenelle is not.”

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, ghoulina said:

So she really had the surgery? I wasn't sure we ever landed on a definitive answer for that. 

Either way, she shouldn't be gloating, like she's above the pregnant masses. She's had at LEAST 4 pregnancies by 4 different men and she's not even 30. 

Very true but at least she can't bring anymore kids into this world to neglect and abuse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I’m gonna walk on egg shells here, but I have to think her tube tying was not this noble thing, but that there is some developmental issues with Ensley and she is worried if she has another it would be worse.  Just my own speculation, no judgments.  I am the mom of a challenged child myself and I love him the mostest. 

Maybe they also realize they cannot afford a 7th dependent.  

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, mscav said:

Very true but at least she can't bring anymore kids into this world to neglect and abuse.

Now if only Sasquatch would get a vasectomy so he couldn't have any more with anyone else!

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

Google search tells me under NC law this should be a Class H felony, punishable by 4-25 months in jail.  But this asshole has a leprechaun as his attorney or something so I have no hope he’ll be punished for this.

I hope its true that Jenelle had gotten herself and the kids off the property.

• Useful 7
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

Google search tells me under NC law this should be a Class H felony, punishable by 4-25 months in jail.  But this asshole has a leprechaun as his attorney or something so I have no hope he’ll be punished for this.

Thank you!! I know nothing of the law, but surely with kids around it’s considered child endangerment? Ugh, I definitely hope the kids are out and safe. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, TexasGal said:

She’s off the property. She’s at Jamie’s claiming she didn’t know the land had visitors today.  🙄

• Useful 3