Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 5/5/2018 at 2:46 PM, lezlers said:

I'm a criminal defense attorney in northern California.  It doesn't work that way here.  Police reports are routinely forwarded to the D.A. who decides if they're going to file charges or not.  Sometimes the DA will request further investigation to be done by the agency, sometimes they'll press charges and sometimes they'll decline to press charges.  It's not at all unusual, however, for a report to be taken and charges to be filed at a later time.  In these cases, there's never an actual arrest.  Of course, in California if a misdemeanor is committed outside of the presence of a police officer, there would have to be a citizen's arrest.  I'm sure this guy would be more than happy to oblige.   I can't imagine them NOT pressing charges if she did in fact go on to his property, ram his vehicles and run over his mailbox.  At the very least, that's vandalism and the most, it's assault with a deadly weapon.

And we've seen the way these things...um..."work" based on that "trial" (I hesitate to use that word with sincerity) in Jenelle's neck of the woods.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, FairyDusted said:

Man Janelle looks ROUGH! I took a few shots of her on my HDTV and I bet a 90 day stay she is on some type of amphetamines. I'll go further and say they take Jace's meds. I swear Barb said something under her breath one time about sending 2 pills because she never gets them back.

Yep, you heard right. Barb told Jenelle about not getting meds back from her after Jace spent the weekend over there. She then handed Jenelle some ear infection liquid medication and informed Jenelle there was enough doses in that bottle for the weekend. No more, no less. Pretty fucking sad that Barb had to measure enough medication for the doses he needed for the time he would be away from his real mother.

Kaiser also had issues with illnesses or ear infections. Am I remembering that right? That seemed to have been mentioned on the show or was it in Doris' court complaint document?

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

And we've seen the way these things...um..."work" based on that "trial" (I hesitate to use that word with sincerity) in Jenelle's neck of the woods.

omg, I damn near had a heart attack watching that "trial." 

• Love 5

So I emailed that company & told them that from a marketing standpoint, they probably don't want a disgusting, violent, child neglecting, homophobic racist like Jenelle Evans representing their brand. 

This was the response (to which I responded, "if she isn't associated with your brand, why does she have her own "code" for a 20% discount?)...

Thank you for contacting Teami Blends! Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, we truly appreciate all the feedback that we get from all of our customers! I want to let you know that Jenelle is in no way associated with our brand as a person. She is just someone who tried our tea and loved it so she wanted to promote it to her following. As a company, we do not condone her actions in any way.

• Love 18
(edited)

OMG the return of the P-Bug.

lol

54 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

So I emailed that company & told them that from a marketing standpoint, they probably don't want a disgusting, violent, child neglecting, homophobic racist like Jenelle Evans representing their brand. 

This was the response (to which I responded, "if she isn't associated with your brand, why does she have her own "code" for a 20% discount?)...

THANK YOU GIRLFRIEND! You tell 'em!

Edited by Kazu
  • Love 9

The heat is making her break out? She lives in the same region she has always lived in, and she lived at the beach before she was a country girl.... so how is it soooooo different for her skin?

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, monicageller said:

Oh look, how convenient. That photo has it all! An unbruised, clean Kaiser, doctor's office (so we know they go to check-ups!), Mama Bear shirt, "candid" and laughing at how great her life is. You're not fooling us, Jenelle. 

• Love 22
(edited)

Now, she wants to act like she gives a damn about Kaiser!  I know I am going to Hell for this but Endtable is on track to beat out Lux for the title of "Homliest-looking child in the TM2 franchise."

Edited by FlowerofCarnage
  • Love 11

I decided to click on the hashtag #posingpractice to see what that would lead me to. Some of the hashtags these people use seem so random and out there. I expected a page with only that photo. Wrong.

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, Kazu said:

I decided to click on the hashtag #posingpractice to see what that would lead me to. Some of the hashtags these people use seem so random and out there. I expected a page with only that photo. Wrong.

Sorry to go off-topic, but this reminds me of a girl I know from elementary. She basically encompasses every social media "pet peeve" I have, and her "hashtags" are so high up on that list! While I don't use them too often, I think I get the gist of them....if I'm posting a picture at the beach, I understand hashtagging #venicebeach #ocean #waves, or something along those lines. This girl will hashtag #sorelaxingatthebeachitismyhappyplace. Like, ummmmm what? 

I guess it's sort of on-topic though because if I'm talking about an annoying social media presence....

• Love 12
1 minute ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Sorry to go off-topic, but this reminds me of a girl I know from elementary. She basically encompasses every social media "pet peeve" I have, and her "hashtags" are so high up on that list! While I don't use them too often, I think I get the gist of them....if I'm posting a picture at the beach, I understand hashtagging #venicebeach #ocean #waves, or something along those lines. This girl will hashtag #sorelaxingatthebeachitismyhappyplace. Like, ummmmm what? 

I guess it's sort of on-topic though because if I'm talking about an annoying social media presence....

I am reminded of Leah's hashtags for her girls #AAA. I can see all those photos of Leah's children mixed in with the images posted by the American Automobile Association.

• Love 16
2 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

What is BEC? 

BEC

Bitch Eating Crackers. Everything this person does annoys you, even something as simple as eating crackers.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, druzy said:

BEC

Bitch Eating Crackers. Everything this person does annoys you, even something as simple as eating crackers.

I've never heard "bitch eating crackers" in my life so I would have never figured that one out. Thanks. 

• Love 13
10 minutes ago, Maharincess said:

I've never heard "bitch eating crackers" in my life so I would have never figured that one out. Thanks. 

Sorry! I wrote it out on the forum SOMEWHERE! LOL! Thank you @druzy for not leave our Gal hanging! *High Five* 

• Love 8

Jenelle tweeted that she and Briana should just have their own show.  I fully endorse this idea.  Get them off of THIS show, put them on their own show and let the ratings tank.  I doubt either of them has enough "fans" to keep their show profitable.

• Love 18
8 hours ago, Birdee said:

That photo has it all! An unbruised, clean Kaiser, doctor's office

Don’t forget the strange bangs and hair comb-forward on Eggsley.  Nice try but we still see her oddly shaped head.

• Love 9

I just can't fathom why Jenelle still sends Kaiser to daycare, with money running out. You'd think that since David got fired and her own career is on thin ice (even if just for the fact that the show can't have that many more years left, but especially because of her gun totin' episode), they'd want to save all the money they can. Daycare is expensive, and with two stay at home parents, it just makes them look ridiculous. However, the winner is Kaiser, getting to be away from these two oafs all day!

On 5/8/2018 at 5:29 PM, druzy said:

I love Barb!

I absolutely adore this!

• Love 11
10 hours ago, MaddyMaeboxerbabe said:

I was thinking daycare with the infant carseats in the hallway.

Yeah, probably. I just reminded me of a family care practice hallway for some reason. But still, the sentiment is the same. She's showing she cares about her kiddos education and already  has them enrolled in preschool where Kaiser is learning long division and reading Kant.

• Love 15
12 hours ago, Christina87 said:

I just can't fathom why Jenelle still sends Kaiser to daycare, with money running out. You'd think that since David got fired and her own career is on thin ice (even if just for the fact that the show can't have that many more years left, but especially because of her gun totin' episode), they'd want to save all the money they can. Daycare is expensive, and with two stay at home parents, it just makes them look ridiculous. However, the winner is Kaiser, getting to be away from these two oafs all day!

My uncle and his non-working wife adopted twin babies and she stuck them in full time daycare because she didn't want to be bothered with them. I imagine it's the same for Jenelle.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

My uncle and his non-working wife adopted twin babies and she stuck them in full time daycare because she didn't want to be bothered with them. I imagine it's the same for Jenelle.

No dude, it’s a school. He changes classes and everything.  (Jenelle’s words, not mine.) Hahahaha 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

WOW! That's a whole lotta time and money to turn around and and put the children they intentionally wanted. Did they (parents) get better with time?

• Love 14
1 minute ago, FairyDusted said:

WOW! That's a whole lotta time and money to turn around and and put the children they intentionally wanted. Did they (parents) get better with time?

Quick backstory: Uncle is a big-time attorney, Wifey is a big-time golddigger. They adopted the kids from Russia, back when Russia still allowed Americans to adopt and the general consensus among the family was that he was the one who wanted children and she just went along because she wasn't going to rock the boat. Unfortunately, things didn't get better with time. Flash forward sixteen years and both girls have major behavioral and psychological problems to the point of requiring in-patient treatment. My uncle genuinely did the best he could, but his wife is still clueless. 

• Love 12
23 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Quick backstory: Uncle is a big-time attorney, Wifey is a big-time golddigger. They adopted the kids from Russia, back when Russia still allowed Americans to adopt and the general consensus among the family was that he was the one who wanted children and she just went along because she wasn't going to rock the boat. Unfortunately, things didn't get better with time. Flash forward sixteen years and both girls have major behavioral and psychological problems to the point of requiring in-patient treatment. My uncle genuinely did the best he could, but his wife is still clueless. 

How incredibly sad. I honestly thought I was going to read that they divorced and he ended up with the kids full-time.

2 hours ago, druzy said:

#momlife

Jenelle you have such innovative ideas!

moml.jpg

That's called a BURRITO you asshole.

• Love 13