Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

(edited)

That video was ridiculous. Such an obvious set up. I wish they had called the police and done a sobriety check on Barbara, she would have passed. That being said, the no alcohol in front of Jace is a good idea. Jenelle and UBT are trash.

ETA- gosh Jenelle is heinous. Let's set up my mom. Find out where she's enjoying a meal with kids check. On the pretense of wanting to see Jace, go there-check. Act all calm and concerned about kids-check. Have miscreant boyfriend there to video-check. Offer to take kids home-check.  Do we know that she showed this is court, or is that an assumption? Go to hell Jenelle and take UBT with you.

Edited by jacksgirl
  • Love 12

Where were Kaiser and Ensley while Jenelle and UBT were carrying out Operation Set Barb Up? The scheme was incredibly stupid and transparent, but beyond that it was really sick. Why does UBT hate Barb so much? Jenelle has always had a rocky relationship with her, but I don't recall her doing so much specifically to hurt Barb before he came into the picture. It seems like UBT is determined to completely break Barb-- cut her out of her daughter and grandchildren's lives, get her fired from the show, make her look bad in public (again and again), etc., etc. Why? I wonder whether she reminds him of someone in his life who's actually done some harm to him. It's laughable that those two thought that video would make them look good. They truly have no sense of how "normal" people behave.

• Love 19
9 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Where were Kaiser and Ensley while Jenelle and UBT were carrying out Operation Set Barb Up? The scheme was incredibly stupid and transparent, but beyond that it was really sick. Why does UBT hate Barb so much? Jenelle has always had a rocky relationship with her, but I don't recall her doing so much specifically to hurt Barb before he came into the picture. It seems like UBT is determined to completely break Barb-- cut her out of her daughter and grandchildren's lives, get her fired from the show, make her look bad in public (again and again), etc., etc. Why? I wonder whether she reminds him of someone in his life who's actually done some harm to him. It's laughable that those two thought that video would make them look good. They truly have no sense of how "normal" people behave.

While I'm thankful I don't have personal experience with this, most abusers start by socially isolating the victim from loved ones/other sources of support so they feel trapped. Then the abuser is all they have emotionally as well as physically. 

I am glad Jace is staying with Barb, but a formal visitation agreement is going to be the best thing in the long run because every time Jenelle doesn't show up, cancels, violates it, it is on record how little she cares for Jace and cannot follow a visitation arangement she wanted. The way things are going so long as Barb stays in good health Jace will be with her until he's 18. I give it another year or two at most before UBT is out of the picture, and Jenelle is so "overwhelmed" with Ensley and Kaiser she doesn't pay Jace a passing thought unless he is great with kids and can babysit. 

• Love 16

What utter bullshit. Wouldn'ta drunken Barb already have come up before all of this? And suddenly it comes up right before their custody hearing. Ok Jenelle. She harrasses her own mother who worked and put a roof over her head and toom care of her newborn while she went out and partied. What a piece of shit Jenelle is. And now Jenelle acts all concerned about her 7 - 8 year old. She has had that long to give a shit and not one word ever has been said about Barb being a drunk but now all of a sudden she gives a fuck. This bitch can fuck off. I hope Barb keeps track of every little thing she does now and I can't wait for Jenelle to go off the deep end or be too busy with her wedding to go get Jace on her weekends.

A formal custody agreement needed to be done a long time ago. I am glad there is one now, so that she can't pull this shit about trying to take Jace at the last minute.  Jenelle has no concept of being a parent or keeping a kid on schedule. she just comes and goes as she pleases.  She doesn't get it about school schedules, work schedules or activities schedules. It is only about her. Can't wait until Kaiser starts school and she will get a taste of what that is about.  Bitch lives in her own little world and I'm glad Jace isn't with her. 

• Love 16

I feel bad for Barb...the woman works at Walmart, I need a glass of wine before and after going to Walmart. Other than fighting and maybe talking about Eachother every other thing on that list is aimed specifically at Jenelle (I had to come back and add the money stuff, I remembered Jenelle has accused Barb of misusing it)  I wish I could personally fund a private investigator for Jenelles house, unfortunately Barb can't play detective because she has a JOB but I would bet money that much worse would be seen at Jenelles when MTV is not there. One of her arguments in the past is we see what happens ay her house because of the MTV cameras, riiiight because you act exactly the same when you are aware the camera are there.

• Love 15

I just got lost in the reddit rabbit hole on the custody mediation and something struck me so I thought I'd ask here because I know some of you work in the legal field. I'm a nurse, and I know one of the most basic things we are taught is how to speak to patients, watching the words we use as not to give false hope, we have to be very careful what we say because anything can be dissected/ misinterpreted, and my guess is that the legal field would be similar. Jenelle was quoted saying that the judge scolded Barbara, I can't find where Jenelle said it, I checked the Ashley which is normally where I get my info and it wasn't there, so it might have been here, but what struck me as odd is Jenelle said the judge said Barb can't do something "all the time"... it's pretty minor but I just can't imagine a judge saying that, maybe Jenelle was paraphrasing, but it read more like a direct quote from the judge (I really wish I could find it, I'll be looking to add it to the post). Admittedly I don't have any experience in court or with judges, so I could be off base, but I would think they would tend to speak in definite terms, it's not like they would say "guilty... or something"

also the whole restaurant confrontation...I'm guessing Kaiser and endsley were home with Maryssa while Jenelle and David were playing law and order. If Jenelle were there "for the kids" why not call the cops... they did it when Barb simply came to their house and "talked to them" if they were truly concerned with drunk driving why not actually get the cops involved instead of taking the kids and sending her home in her car to kill herself and other innocent people on the road, probably because a cop would have done a breathalyzer and she would have passed.

• Love 10
17 minutes ago, leighroda said:

also the whole restaurant confrontation...I'm guessing Kaiser and endsley were home with Maryssa while Jenelle and David were playing law and order. If Jenelle were there "for the kids" why not call the cops... they did it when Barb simply came to their house and "talked to them" if they were truly concerned with drunk driving why not actually get the cops involved instead of taking the kids and sending her home in her car to kill herself and other innocent people on the road, probably because a cop would have done a breathalyzer and she would have passed.

I wonder how the the restaurant confrontation was resolved. If Jenelle and UBT got Barb to let them drive the kids home, I assume they would have recorded it and sold that video as well, so I would guess that they eventually left Barb to drive the kids home. Barb challenged them to call the cops (which is what "responsible" adults would do in that situation if the "drunk" person insisted on driving the kids). If anything, they were putting the kids (and Barb, and others on the road) in more danger by intentionally getting Barb upset before she was driving.

• Love 9
On 5/26/2017 at 3:45 PM, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Oh Janelle..........so desperate to find something, anything to make Babs look bad that they have to bombard her in some sort of Cheaters style ambush. News flash Janelle. It is okay to drink a glass or wine or a margarita. You can even drink one a day. It doesn't make you an alcoholic. And spare me your safety of the children you heroine junkie who smoked weed while pregnant. 

It probably took them 2 weeks to plot this plan out there on the land. 

http://radaronline.com/videos/jenelle-evans-mom-fight-wine-drunk-video-barbara-evans-one-sip-brawl/

Yay - Cheaters reference. My husband and I used to love that show. Since we have handbaskets to Hell we thought the host getting stabbed was kinda funny (since he ended up not being seriously hurt). 

But - yes. That was totally Cheaters worthy. One of my husband's favorite sayings is "swarm swarm" originated from Cheaters ambushes which now applies to a whole lot of reality shows.

Jenelle and UBT looked like idiots at their attempt.

• Love 4

Cheaters was great!  Have a friend who lives in Dallas where it's filmed and she was sitti in a bar one night when Cheaters came in and busted someone. Bummed that I missed it!  Ha

• Love 2
(edited)
19 hours ago, leighroda said:

I just got lost in the reddit rabbit hole on the custody mediation and something struck me so I thought I'd ask here because I know some of you work in the legal field. I'm a nurse, and I know one of the most basic things we are taught is how to speak to patients, watching the words we use as not to give false hope, we have to be very careful what we say because anything can be dissected/ misinterpreted, and my guess is that the legal field would be similar. Jenelle was quoted saying that the judge scolded Barbara, I can't find where Jenelle said it, I checked the Ashley which is normally where I get my info and it wasn't there, so it might have been here, but what struck me as odd is Jenelle said the judge said Barb can't do something "all the time"... it's pretty minor but I just can't imagine a judge saying that, maybe Jenelle was paraphrasing, but it read more like a direct quote from the judge (I really wish I could find it, I'll be looking to add it to the post). Admittedly I don't have any experience in court or with judges, so I could be off base, but I would think they would tend to speak in definite terms, it's not like they would say "guilty... or something"

This is what I found on the previous pages...this is from the Ashley:

*Neither woman can restrict the other from having access to Jace’s school, medical or other important records.

*They are not allowed to call each other names or say anything bad about the other when Jace is present. They must also make sure that no one else (i.e. friends, soulmates, etc.) says anything bad about the other in front of Jace. They must be respectful to one another at all times while Jace is present.

*They are not allowed to use illegal drugs (including marijuana), or let anyone else around them use illegal drugs around Jace. In addition, they can’t be under the influence (or have anyone around them who is under the influence with them) while they are with Jace. 

*They can not drink excessively while Jace is present, nor can they allow others to be drunk around Jace. 

*They can not change their phone numbers or move without letting the other know. Also, if they take Jace out of the county, they have to let the other know where he will be.

*The only people who are allowed to physically discipline Jace are Barbara and Jenelle. The agreement specifically states that no one else may do so.

And this is from E! with the Jenelle exclusive:

After both Jenelle and Barbara signed the agreement papers, she said the judge addressed her with a warning. "Barbara, you need to start thinking about the child and not yourself in the future," Jenelle recalled him saying. The outspoken celeb told us she hasn't spoken to or "even looked" at her mother since the ruling, and doesn't have plans to rekindle a positive relationship.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
On 5/26/2017 at 6:14 AM, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Almost ALL of those conditions seem targeted towards Janelle. She's going to have a difficult time adjusting. I guess the only thing Barb has to do it not yell???? I don't recall her name calling towards Janelle. Maybe the drinking because Janelle is under some impression (well maybe Nathan was) that Barb is a lush because she drinks a glass of wine or two every now and then. 

Barb's comment was also interesting in the last line of the story. Guess if they went to trial a lot of shit about Janelle was going to come out. Shit we don't already know. 

Can't wait for the entertainment of this being played on TV and getting to see Janelle try to spin it. Then cut to Barb who gives us the real story while speaking with her producer. Janelle will probably be talking a big game when leading up to it too. The satisfaction will be at the same level as the two most recent Game of Thrones episodes where I was jumping on my couch and cheering my ass off. 

I do think I remember something about Nathan pushing the "Barb is a drunk" angle because, well, he's a drunk and wanted the heat off of him, and now Jenelle has continued with that story to take the heat off of her own drug use. So the judge is just going to include that as a general rule.

I think IF the judge said anything at all to both of them in the vein of what Jenelle claimed, it was a generically addressed "stop fucking fighting with each other in front of this poor child." Which is definitely valid. 

• Love 2

Babs Version of Court/Custody

TEXT: 

She only wants the best for her family. Barbara Evans spoke with Us Weekly about her recently settled custody agreement with daughter Jenelle Evans over the Teen Mom 2 star’s 7-year-old son, Jace.

“I just want people to know that I'm not trying to keep Jace away from my daughter. I have to protect him from certain situations. I don't hate my daughter,” Barbara tells Us. “All of this was because I love Jace. Jace has a great life at my house: He's going to school — he finishes in a couple weeks — he has friends now, he's in Boy Scouts and he's going to summer camp! He's so excited for that.”

As documented on MTV’s hit docuseries, Jenelle, 25, signed over custody of Jace to her mom in 2010. Prior to their new custody agreement, Jenelle and Barbara frequently argued over the young mother spending time with Jace, as the 16 and Pregnant alum did not have court-mandated visitation rights.

On Wednesday, May 24, the Brunswick County Clerk of Court in North Carolina told RadarOnline.com that Jenelle and Barbara came to a mutual agreement. While Jenelle didn’t regain full custody as she had hoped, the MTV personality — who is also mom of son Kaiser, 2, with ex-fiance Nathan Griffith, and daughter Ensley, 4 months, with current fiance David Eason — was given more visitation time with her eldest son.

“I think that in the end, our whole family will be very happy,” Barbara tells Us of the agreement. “My main concern was that my daughter and I would have a very drawn out court battle, and luckily that was not the case. I love her and don't want to fight with her in a courtroom! It actually went much more smoothly than I could have hoped.”

According to Jenelle, she will have Jace on the weekends, holidays and during the summer. “I’m not restricted to when my mom says I can have my son,” she told E! News on Wednesday. “And at the moment that’s all I care about. just want to spend time with my son. He will be home one day, but today wasn’t the day, sadly."

Despite their optimism about the future, Barbara tells Us that her relationship with Jenelle is still tense. “It’s very, very strained right now, as it usually is. She hates me. I think as time goes on, it will get better between us,” the North Carolina resident says. “I have to believe that because she's my daughter. I'm not sure why Jenelle doesn't see that I have the best home to raise Jace in. … I do not think Jenelle is putting Jace's well-being before her happiness. Of course she wants Jace to live with her, but she isn't thinking that my house may be a better place, especially while she's with David.”

Barbara adds, “Everyone on my side of the family [is] on my side. David's side of the family is pretty much not on my side.”

Still, Jenelle's lawyer Dustin Sullivan tells Us that his client is content with the custody agreement. "We were pleased with the result of everything as well," the attorney says. "It was a long process from filing to having a our chief judge sign off on the order took over a year and a half. These types of cases aren’t handled very quickly typically. I think as a result of a year and a half of working on the case, I think it was a good result for everyone involved."

• Love 2
21 hours ago, leighroda said:

Poor Maryssa...out of everyone in Jenelle's toxic orbit, I think I feel the most sorry for her. She's way too young to be left alone with a toddler, much less a toddler and an infant. But you know they absolutely dump childcare on her. She's still a child! Her mother must be a real piece of work too, since she was willing to let Maryssa live with Jenelle and UBT. At least Jace has Barb, and Barb is an adult who can fend for herself despit Jenelle's horrid mistreatment of her. Who is advocating for what's best for Maryssa? Does she have maternal grandparents that could take her? 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

*They are not allowed to call each other names or say anything bad about the other when Jace is present. They must also make sure that no one else (i.e. friends, soulmates, etc.) says anything bad about the other in front of Jace. They must be respectful to one another at all times while Jace is present.

Well, that lasted.

4 hours ago, anonymousgirl said:

Jenelle's lawyer Dustin Sullivan

Oh Dustin, time to get that retainer replenished.  It's gonna be a long and bumpy ride.  

I wish there was a way to get an order that keeps UncleID away from Babs, period.  Those two have enough issues without him instigating more.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Faul McCartney said:

Poor Maryssa...out of everyone in Jenelle's toxic orbit, I think I feel the most sorry for her. She's way too young to be left alone with a toddler, much less a toddler and an infant. But you know they absolutely dump childcare on her. She's still a child! Her mother must be a real piece of work too, since she was willing to let Maryssa live with Jenelle and UBT. At least Jace has Barb, and Barb is an adult who can fend for herself despit Jenelle's horrid mistreatment of her. Who is advocating for what's best for Maryssa? Does she have maternal grandparents that could take her? 

Maryssa's mother never even had custody in the first place. Maryssa was living with her maternal grandparents, and apparently having issues there, so that's how she ended up with UBT and Jenelle. So yeah, the mom must be a serious piece of work if the third string parent now has custody.

• Love 19

Maryssa was with her maternal grandparents, Emeryboard (the Roll's half sister) is being raised by her maternal grandparents, Jace is with his maternal grandmother. Anyone see a pattern here? Basically it boils down to people having no business having kids if they can't take care of them. Not to mention having court orders to stay away from them (UBT with Kaden).

• Love 15
12 hours ago, BitterApple said:

Maryssa's mother never even had custody in the first place. Maryssa was living with her maternal grandparents, and apparently having issues there, so that's how she ended up with UBT and Jenelle. So yeah, the mom must be a serious piece of work if the third string parent now has custody.

Feel for Maryssa too. My first thought is that her maternal grandparents may have had health problems and couldn't care for Maryssa any more. Maryssa may not face the brunt of UBT's rath as she is a girl (disinterest) and if she has any skills taking care of the babies they will feel she is useful and not be so hateful towards her. 

Of course there are exceptions to everything, but as my grandfather used to say "water seeks its own level", it's statsically improbable that a decent stand up woman would be attracted to UBT and have a child with him. Out of all the TM/TM2 people that were a true mismatch in terms of character from jump street were Gary/Amber and Chelsea/Adam- in those instances I think Gary and Chelsea were both morally upstanding people who were young and made bad choices- and in both their cases they have been active parents to their kids and would NOT just dump them on others. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Maryssa was with her maternal grandparents, Emeryboard (the Roll's half sister) is being raised by her maternal grandparents, Jace is with his maternal grandmother. Anyone see a pattern here? Basically it boils down to people having no business having kids if they can't take care of them. Not to mention having court orders to stay away from them (UBT with Kaden).

Wait, I'm confused isn't Emeryboards maternal grandparent Babs? 

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, leighroda said:

She means Roll's half sister via Nathan is being raised by her maternal grandparents. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

She means Roll's half sister via Nathan is being raised by her maternal grandparents. 

Ahhh lol, with endsly having so many alternate names I got confused.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, leighroda said:

Ahhh lol, with endsly having so many alternate names I got confused.

Me, too!  And then I started wondering what godawful name the other kid has.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Sorry I should have been more clear. UBT has three children (Maryssa, Kaden & Ensley) by three different baby mamas. Nips has 2 (Emery & Kaiser) by 2 different baby mamas. Jenelle has 3 (Jace, Kaiser & Ensley) by 3 different baby daddy's. So there's some overlapping going on here but in this menagerie until recently at least 3 kids were being raised by grandparents. And when it's Nips'  turn with Kaiser, you can be sure he's mostly with his paternal grandparents too. 

And a partridge in a pear tree. 

I'm not gonna fault Nips for letting Kaiser see his grandparents. If they are alive and healthy and want to be involved, that is a very special and unique relationship worth nurturing. Jenelle is the one wanting to mischaracterize it as being an all the time thing that's oh so terrible. They probably rarely see Kaiser as is. 

• Love 8

So agree TeenMomAngerMgmt. As a new first time gma,  the love I have for my grandson is overwhelming. I get to buy him things, love on him and then leave the dirty work to my son and d-i-l. If Kaiser has loving grandparents from his dad's side, that is all good.

• Love 9
On 5/26/2017 at 8:14 AM, ClassyCourtHeels said:

Almost ALL of those conditions seem targeted towards Janelle. She's going to have a difficult time adjusting. I guess the only thing Barb has to do it not yell???? I don't recall her name calling towards Janelle.

All I remember is her saying something about her "bitch of a daughter". While not impressive to say in front of Jace, if the shoe fits...

• Love 5
On May 25, 2017 at 8:03 PM, Miss Chevious said:

Wonder how long it will take for Jenelle to realize Barb's not the enemy.

And how long it will take for Jenelle to realize that Jace is not some kind of "diploma" to be given when she thinks she has her life "together?"

• Love 10
On May 29, 2017 at 0:46 PM, leighroda said:

23 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I just realized Kaiser's half-sisters' names are Emery & Ensley, too. Em & En. Emeryboard & Endtable. Gah.

I think UBT really wanted Jenelle to have a son since he can't see his bio son with the mom he abused while pregnant. I know they're due for a break-up soon per the usual Jenelle cycle, but I'm worried if they stick together, he'll pressure Jenelle (which won't be hard) to get pregnant again so he can have "his" boy. I'm also worried if that happens about what will happen to Kaiser....UBT won't be able to use him as his stand-in son anymore and we've already seen his hate for Kaiser's dad....although it could win Kaiser a one-way ticket to living with Nathan's mom which I'd imagine is better than living on "the land" with Jenelle& UBT, even if she did raise Nathan. 

• Love 8
17 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Sorry I should have been more clear. UBT has three children (Maryssa, Kaden & Ensley) by three different baby mamas. Nips has 2 (Emery & Kaiser) by 2 different baby mamas. Jenelle has 3 (Jace, Kaiser & Ensley) by 3 different baby daddy's. So there's some overlapping going on here but in this menagerie until recently at least 3 kids were being raised by grandparents. And when it's Nips'  turn with Kaiser, you can be sure he's mostly with his paternal grandparents too. 

And a partridge in a pear tree. 

Ugh, what a fucking mess of lives in Carolina. They should retitle this "Drama At Custody Dropoffs," between Jenelle's kids and step kids, Kail and her three kids by three dudes, and Leah with three kids by two dudes. What the fuck else is going to be able to happen?

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Ugh, what a fucking mess of lives in Carolina. They should retitle this "Drama At Custody Dropoffs," between Jenelle's kids and step kids, Kail and her three kids by three dudes, and Leah with three kids by two dudes. What the fuck else is going to be able to happen?

In the future - intermarriage. Maybe a bit far-fetched but not inconceivable (no pun intended) with this bunch of losers.

5 hours ago, Adiba said:

And how long it will take for Jenelle to realize that Jace is not some kind of "diploma" to be given when she thinks she has her life "together?"

Never, because she doesn't see Jace as a gift or reward but as a right.

• Love 9
20 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

In the future - intermarriage. Maybe a bit far-fetched but not inconceivable (no pun intended) with this bunch of losers.

Well, Cait & Tyler from Teen Mom OG started out as step-siblings...

• Love 3
(edited)
52 minutes ago, MissMel said:

Kail is throwing a fit right about now.  Lol

*Snort*

ETA:

"It felt amazing to finally be reunited," Evans gushed. "He was so happy he didn't even know what to do first when he got home. I was nervous a little bit because I didn't want Jace thinking it was me that didn't want to visit with him, but when he arrived everything was back to the way it used to be."

So, basically, she fawned all over him when the cameras were rolling, then ignored him once they went away?

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 13
10 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I'm terribly sorry if I'm wrong, but I thought Cate and Tyler were a couple first - and that's HOW Butch and April met? 

Yes, that's correct.

• Love 3
On 5/31/2017 at 0:34 PM, ghoulina said:

I'm terribly sorry if I'm wrong, but I thought Cate and Tyler were a couple first - and that's HOW Butch and April met? 

You are right! So I guess it would be a Reverse Caitlyn-Tyler which, somehow, makes me want to use brain bleach so Thanks! (Thanks?)

• Love 1

And like he isn't just going to tell her what she wants to hear. But since Jenelle doesn't really know her own son and since Jenelle lives in her own bubble, of course he missed her soooooo bad. When he probably missed his brother and Davids kid. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, toodywoody said:

And like he isn't just going to tell her what she wants to hear. But since Jenelle doesn't really know her own son and since Jenelle lives in her own bubble, of course he missed her soooooo bad. When he probably missed his brother and Davids kid. 

Meh. He likely just missed the Mature rated X-box games. Babs probably adheres to the age level appropriate games.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 20
15 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Meh. He likely just missed the Mature rated X-box games. Babs probably adheres to the age level appropriate games.

Right. Someone did mention the games at Jenelle's house that aren't allowed at Barb's house. Anyone else remember Jace telling Barb how he drank Coke all day at Jenelle's, too? 

• Love 13

I agree that Jace probably just misses the video games and junk he gets to eat. But at this point, all that stuff likely isn't even enough for him to miss her place. I think Janelle saying how much he missed her vs her missing him/them missing each other is a combination of her narcissism and her "proving" to everyone what a great mother she is (that being why he missed her so much. Can't wait to hear her tell us how upset he is that he doesn't get to live with her full time after all).

• Love 13

I don't think Jenelle knows or cares much about what Jace thinks or feels. She posts stuff about him missing her and wanting to live with her in order to make herself look good, period. Does anyone really think that if Jace told Jenelle that he wanted to live with Barb permanently that she would tweet that? Does anyone really think that Jenelle has conversations with Jace in which she sincerely tries to get him to open up and make him feel safe expressing his feelings, whatever they may be?

She talks to him like she's someone with little experience with kids and he's her neighbor or some random kid in the mall parking lot. His demeanor with Barb is completely different, markedly more relaxed and unguarded. For me, the scene this season where Barb dropped Jace off while Jenelle was on the couch on her phone and she didn't even look up or say hello said it all. Even if the scene was a reshoot or something and they were entering for the second time, ANY HALFWAY NORMAL person would understand that it looks horrible for a mother who is supposedly aching to have her son with her full-time to not so much as look up from her phone for 5 seconds to smile and say, "Hi, Jace." We know that Jenelle cares about looking like a good mother/human being, but she can't even fake something as basic as saying hello to her child after not seeing him for days/weeks.

• Love 17

We know Jenelle doesn't have conversations with Jace. She asks him questions: "Do you want to be with me or Meme?" Jace is too smart and too scared to give her the real answer which is he wants to be with his grandmother. 

Jenelle is a conniving and manipulative bitch. She has no soul, no conscience, no empathy, and is excessively absorbed with herself and her own feelings. 

He's gotta be high: "I want Jenelle back!" http://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2017/06/01/ex-husband-of-teen-mom-jenelle-evans-declares-his-undying-love-for-her-on-twitter/

• Love 9

I don't know if this should go here or social media thread, but the Ashley reports that Courtland has been tweeting his undying love for Janelle. Which begs the question: if you had to say that one of Janelle's soul mates truly loved her, who would you pick?

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, nightmeri said:

I don't know if this should go here or social media thread, but the Ashley reports that Courtland has been tweeting his undying love for Janelle. Which begs the question: if you had to say that one of Janelle's soul mates truly loved her, who would you pick?

Wasn't there some blind item about a southern TM taking a short break from controlling  BF and hooking up with two guys during that time? Maybe Courtland was one of them? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, nightmeri said:

I posted the link to the article in my post right above yours. :)  

I guess I should have made my comment more clear as to what the linked article was about. 

• Love 1