Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

On 3/31/2023 at 3:56 PM, oliviabenson said:

https://people.com/parents/jenelle-evans-son-jace-much-happier-after-custody-agreement/

No mention of school. My guess he will be homeschooled aka school is over. Poor Jace! 

I don’t see a bright future for him at all. 

I hope I’m wrong.

I do feel so badly for Jace (and Marissa, Kaiser, and Ensley- they didn’t ask to be here). 

I shared here before many years ago that Jace’s situation reminds so much of Mrs B (who was caregiver to my sister and grandfather) and how she cared for her grandson K. Mrs B died in 2011 and I still miss her. K is doing okay last I heard- he left Chicago (thank god), we had a special relationship for many years, but he got in legal trouble and cut me out of his life (due to shame I think). I still have nothing but love for him. He was a wonderful kid. 

Jace may be able to lean on those years of stability with Barb when things get rough in the future. It hits close to home for me. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
(edited)
On 4/19/2023 at 11:30 AM, zenme said:

...but on the plus side, his drink contains coconut milk.  This erases all the negative crap from the last 12 years.  Didn't you know?

All dragon drinks come with coconut milk!  It’s not like she’s making a healthy decision for him, Starbucks did it!

I loathe her.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
On 8/15/2023 at 6:00 PM, estellasmum said:

LE reports he's been found safe, but how "safe" is he if they send him back to the land?????

On 8/16/2023 at 11:07 AM, dariafan said:

Poor kids ☹️

I saw this on the news. So both Marissa and Jace didn’t want to be there. How old is Marissa now, 15(?) she was a bit older than Jace no?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

The other rumor (with likely zero evidence behind it, just to be clear) is that he's under a mental health hold because when they told him they were taking him back to The Land he threatened to kill himself.  Probably wishful thinking (if that's the right term), but not outside the realm of possibility.

Edited by Fosca
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
3 hours ago, Fosca said:

Sounds like David did hit Jace.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2023/10/02/exclusive-jenelle-evans-son-jace-reportedly-stated-he-ran-away-after-being-assaulted-by-jenelles-husband-david-eason/

That would explain why Jenelle was so calm about him running away; can't have David get in trouble.  And why she said it was "girlfriend" issues.

Every time I see a post on Jenelle's page I am afraid that harm has come to one of her children. Poor Jace I hope he can go somewhere safe that he gets his meds and therapy.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Update (sorry if this seems like spamming):  Apparently Jace had marks on his body and neck--strangulation kicks this into a much higher bracket of incident.  Plus it happened off the Land, in front of somebody's Ring doorbell camera, and the cops have the video.  Jace is in CPS custody now.  I hope Kaiser is removed from the house soon, because I'm sure David is PISSED and needs to take it out on someone.

And Jenelle was there but apparently did nothing to stop it.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2023/10/02/more-details-released-about-david-easons-alleged-assault-of-jenelle-evans-son-jace-reportedly-caught-on-camera-exclusive-details/

Edited by Fosca
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 4
4 hours ago, Fosca said:

Update (sorry if this seems like spamming):  Apparently Jace had marks on his body and neck--strangulation kicks this into a much higher bracket of incident.  Plus it happened off the Land, in front of somebody's Ring doorbell camera, and the cops have the video.  Jace is in CPS custody now.  I hope Kaiser is removed from the house soon, because I'm sure David is PISSED and needs to take it out on someone.

And Jenelle was there but apparently did nothing to stop it.

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2023/10/02/more-details-released-about-david-easons-alleged-assault-of-jenelle-evans-son-jace-reportedly-caught-on-camera-exclusive-details/

Thank god David is as stupid as he is and finally put himself on tape with his disgusting horrible bullshit.  I pray he goes to jail.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

If David did choke Jace and there's evidence from both Jace's neck and a video camera, I can't see how he doesn't get arrested.  This isn't just "disciplining" the kid with no cooperative witnesses; it's arguably attempted murder in public.  Courts these days don't fool around with strangulation.

Some Googling got this (I am not a lawyer™️):  "Unless the conduct is covered under some other provision of law providing greater punishment, any person who assaults another person and inflicts physical injury by strangulation is guilty of a Class H felony. (1996, 2nd Ex. Sess., c. 18, s. 20.13(a); 2004-186, s. 9.1.)"  (emphasis mine)

Apparently the recommended sentence is between 4 and 25 months in prison, unless he has a record or there's mitigating factors (which include a crime committed on "the very young", which Jace likely isn't, unfortunately).

Edited to add: David and Jenelle are on social media stating that nothing happened and that Barbara falsified police reports and that they still have custody of Jace.  And they just want everyone to leave them alone.  OK, Jan.

Edited by Fosca
  • Like 5

They're saying Barb lied to the police when she told them what Jace told her had happened to him.  However, since Jenelle sent the police to Barb in the first place (she thought that Barb was hiding Jace), it's her own damn fault.  

If there's video evidence, though, it doesn't matter what Barb said.  

• Like 3

Disgusting. I am not surprised tho. It was obvious what would happen when Jace got sent back to that swamp hellhole. All the children should be removed from those 2 fucking losers Jenelle and David. I hate them.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, badhaggis said:

I don't think she has the capacity to put anyone but herself first...

Herself, and David.

Keeping David around will always be more important than her kids, because she really believes David's scary, abusive possessiveness means he loves her.  That's way more powerful to Jenelle than the love she gets from her kids.

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
On 10/12/2023 at 9:30 AM, rhofmovalley said:

So she whines about "getting Jace back" for umpteen years and when she finally does she lets that unwashed, matted oaf beat the crap out of him?

Anyone who defends that POS and her POS husband is delusional.

I can only imagine how traumatic this has been for Jace, not just physically but emotionally. I wouldn’t be surprised if he idolized what it would be like to live with Jenelle and his siblings, how much more “fun” compared to being with Barb (not that he doesn’t know Barb loves him, but she has actually parented him- rules and boundaries). And then to be assaulted by POS David. 

I am not shocked though. David is a fucking BULLY and would not dare pick on anyone his own size. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I doubt the investigation will result in all the kids being taken away from these assholes, but one can hope.

Countdown to Jenelle and David saying Barb "stole" custody in 5,4,3,2...

Edited by Snowball II
  • Like 4

Just proves we all had that feeling about him and were right. Hus daughter looks like she's about to crawl out of her skin I'm that one picture where she's next to him. 

Poor Jace. I'm glad they got a video of it. That's the only way those kids would have ever been believed. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
16 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

jenelle.jpg

They had the assault on video, Thundercunt. There wasn't a reason to interview you or the other swamp creature. They also know both of you and are aware of the fact that every word out of both you and your sack of shit huzzbin's mouth are lies.

A question for any of our folks here that may know the law in NC. Isn't child abuse considered a form of domestic violence? If so and he's convicted, could it mean he has to get rid of his arsenal?

Barb and Jenelle go back to court today for a check in with the judge and CPS. I wonder if Kaiser and Ensley have been interviewed yet?

Did anyone else see this? UBT has been texting his ex (Maryssa's mom) and whining about how much he misses her and dreams about her.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/9406162/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-david-eason-ex-texts/#:~:text=At one point%2C he texted,%2C" he told his ex.

ETA: Now there is a warrant out for UBT's arrest on the child abuse charges.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/9413145/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-david-eason-arrest-warrant-child-abuse/

Edited by lovesnark
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, lovesnark said:

They had the assault on video, Thundercunt. There wasn't a reason to interview you or the other swamp creature. They also know both of you and are aware of the fact that every word out of both you and your sack of shit huzzbin's mouth are lies.

A question for any of our folks here that may know the law in NC. Isn't child abuse considered a form of domestic violence? If so and he's convicted, could it mean he has to get rid of his arsenal?

Barb and Jenelle go back to court today for a check in with the judge and CPS. I wonder if Kaiser and Ensley have been interviewed yet?

Did anyone else see this? UBT has been texting his ex (Maryssa's mom) and whining about how much he misses her and dreams about her.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/9406162/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-david-eason-ex-texts/#:~:text=At one point%2C he texted,%2C" he told his ex.

ETA: Now there is a warrant out for UBT's arrest on the child abuse charges.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/9413145/teen-mom-jenelle-evans-david-eason-arrest-warrant-child-abuse/

Lock him up already.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4

I can’t understand how the two children were left behind with psychos jenelle and David.     They removed Jace because they had enough verifications that he was abused by David.  Logic would tell you that he’s abusive, period.   He will now take his anger out on Kaiser.  You know he has no love for another man’s child making it easy for him to be cruel and abusive to Jace and Kaiser.   

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Is Kaiser's dad and his family still in the picture? I know his paternal grandmother was in the midst of fighting Jenelle for custody when her husband became ill and she dropped the lawsuit, but that was several years ago.

At least Jace has somewhere to go besides the swamp. I am so, so worried about Kaiser.

ETA: his sister said in July that Nathan hasn't seen Kaiser in months but that their mother does get Kaiser for visitations. Not sure if that's a legal agreement or just between Jenelle and Nathan's mom.

• Like 2

Disgusting. Both Jenelle and David make me fucking sick I wish they were beaten. 

There’s still little bitches defending Jenelle on social media. Anyone defending her is a piece of shit loser in my eyes.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2