Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

If Jenelle wasn’t such a shit human the photo David took of her would almost make me feel a little sad for her. She looks like she has aged 10 years and there is a tragic sadness in her face which is markedly different from her usual expression of defiant stupidity mixed with confused evil. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
21 hours ago, druzy said:

No-lol. He's in Mexico. Imagine asking a stranger to take that picture for you.

Damn this pisses me off for poor Kaiser.  "First" vacation of 2020.  Use that money to fight for your child.  Could you imagine living it up in Cozumel while your child is likely headed back to his abuser in the swamp?  Jesus God, Nathan!

• Love 12
16 hours ago, TeeMo said:

If Jenelle wasn’t such a shit human the photo David took of her would almost make me feel a little sad for her. She looks like she has aged 10 years and there is a tragic sadness in her face which is markedly different from her usual expression of defiant stupidity mixed with confused evil. 

That's the perfect description. Defiant stupidity. Confused evil. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, marshmallow said:

Damn this pisses me off for poor Kaiser.  "First" vacation of 2020.  Use that money to fight for your child.  Could you imagine living it up in Cozumel while your child is likely headed back to his abuser in the swamp?  Jesus God, Nathan!

Unfortunately, there's no angry reaction face.

Poor Kaiser. Does nobody care for that poor boy? 😞

• Love 4

Nathan is such a pos loser. I feel like I hate him and his wife. What does he need a vacation from anyways he has no job and no responsibilities really.

Jenelle and David are so gross. Female John Lithgow makes me almost pee my pants lol.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Marley said:

Nathan is such a pos loser. I feel like I hate him and his wife. What does he need a vacation from anyways he has no job and no responsibilities really.

Jenelle and David are so gross. Female John Lithgow makes me almost pee my pants lol.

Nathan isn't married. He has a job at a gym (I believe) and his girlfriend is a counselor of some sort. I don't think he knew Jenelle was going to drop the TRO before he went on vacation. As a matter of fact, I'm sure Jenelle waited until he was gone to drop the restraining order and invite UBT over.

Doris moved to Tennessee, that's why Jenelle chose to go there - she's had free childcare since she moved. Her words can easily be used against her now if Nathan and Doris can pursue it. She swore in a statement to a TN court that UBT had been abusive to Kaiser on multiple occasions. They can use that to keep Kaiser from going back to the swamp.

I think she's going to give 50% custody of Enchilada to UBT, stay in TN and party while looking for her next soulmate. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 11

I don’t know anything about TROs and didn’t realize they could be dropped.  since they are temporary, wouldn’t they just be allowed to expire?  Seems like a waste of court time and resources to get TROs just to drop them.  How long do TROs last?

• Love 6

I was a little show here today at work so decided to go back in the Jenelle archives at Primetimer and see what we all thought when David first started coming around.  Our opinion hasn't changed much on Jenelle and believe it or not, she's even more of a shit human being.  Buuuut, I did find this article and it's crazy how different David looked back then.  He actually looked...decent?  He aged like fuck these past 4 years and looks awful.  Money, fame, drugs, mental illness, whatever has aged him.  Funniest part of the article from Jenelle: "stop judging him!  I'm a good person and I have more mug shots than him!"  Nice to know you've always lacked that self awareness Jenelle. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, ShaNaeNae said:

I was a little show here today at work so decided to go back in the Jenelle archives at Primetimer and see what we all thought when David first started coming around.  Our opinion hasn't changed much on Jenelle and believe it or not, she's even more of a shit human being.  Buuuut, I did find this article and it's crazy how different David looked back then.  He actually looked...decent?  He aged like fuck these past 4 years and looks awful.  Money, fame, drugs, mental illness, whatever has aged him.  Funniest part of the article from Jenelle: "stop judging him!  I'm a good person and I have more mug shots than him! Nice to know you've always lacked that self awareness Jenelle. 

Dream big there, Jenelle.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I don’t know anything about TROs and didn’t realize they could be dropped.  since they are temporary, wouldn’t they just be allowed to expire?  Seems like a waste of court time and resources to get TROs just to drop them.  How long do TROs last?

It varies from state to state and even county to county. I believe Jenelle was due in court quite soon to address it. When a TRO is granted, it's for a certain amount of time. If you wish to have it extended to an actual order of protection, you have to go to court and ask the judge to do it. I think the order she was granted was about to run out anyway.

I don't know how it works in TN, but here in WA, after the TRO, orders of protection are granted for a year at a time. When the year is nearly up, you're asked if you'd like it to continue and are given a court date. In some circumstances, a victim's advocate goes to court in your place. My best friend did the yearly renewal for 3 years against her ex and the last time it went to court, the judge granted it for the remainder of her natural life! 

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, kaydub said:

I feel the only correct answer is, "What does a man look like who's overdosing on steroids?"

See also:

18 hours ago, Marley said:

Is she prego? His hand over her stomach? How wonderful another poor child brought into these losers lives. They all suck.

That was my first thought too

and then I saw the massively skinny legs and that her legs look better and thicker than his and I had to just stop lmao.

Edited by kaydub
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Mkay said:

These teen moms are tying to kill me.  I’m dead again.  

Couple of notes. First of all, wrong pants with those drawers. Actually, wrong pants, full stop. And isn't there some upper age limit on TikTok? I was embarassed for two seventeen year olds who were doing one of these at our community pool last summer. I'm 44. Should I be doing tiktoks?

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
19 hours ago, Mkay said:

These teen moms are tying to kill me.  I’m dead again.  

so many questions... 

1. What in the actual fuck did I just watch? 
2. Those clothes...

3. Those dance moves...

4. When did she get so fuckin fat? 

it’s really time to pull the plug on these bitches. ALL of them! Including Chelsea. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
On 1/21/2020 at 6:35 AM, galaxychaser said:

It would take a supercomputer to keep track of the legal entanglements involving everyone related to these TM and Y&P clowns.  I understand a scrape with the law or a traffic violation here and there, but dealing with the court system is part of their everyday lifestyle.

• Love 8