Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget their pigs, Jenelle & David's chickens are finally starting to come home to roost!

PS- I'm calling BS that MTV didn't also do this to teach her a lesson.  She and David are gonna miss that episode's salary for sure.  I hope the kids aren't on the land today.

• Love 12

Oooooh joy.  We have a visit between Brianna and Jenelle to look forward to.  It will either be unbearably lame or a total trainwreck, depending on how medicated Jenelle is and/or if David is lurking off camera.  Maybe Brianna can must up something to wear other than a oversized glasses and a white sports bra.

As for MTV not wanting to teach her a lesson, I think they learned long ago that's a dog that just won't hunt.  

54 minutes ago, eskimo said:

I am so disappointed in Barbara lately.  She's saner when she's not in Jenelle's orbit.  Now that Jenelle's talking to her again, Barb's trying too hard to impress her by talking crap about other cast members.  All it does is make Barb look immature and rile Jenelle up. 

Ehhh, I'm not surprised.  Where do you thin Jenelle got her "human tofu" tendency from?  

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Mkay said:

Ewww.  The way he keeps going, "you're so purtyyyyyy" while petting her are grossing me out.  He just sounds creepola doing it.  Like can he not say, "you're so smart", "you're so kind", why does it always have to be physical?  

And I hate to say it but she's almost 2 1/2.  She can barely say full sentences and some full words.  I know all kids develop different and I'd be ok looking past it if we knew Jenelle was taking her to speech therapy or even really working hard with her.  But we all know that kid is left alone while they smoke out or is just there to be a pretty girl, nothing else.  

• Love 11
45 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget their pigs, Jenelle & David's chickens are finally starting to come home to roost!

PS- I'm calling BS that MTV didn't also do this to teach her a lesson.  She and David are gonna miss that episode's salary for sure.  I hope the kids aren't on the land today.

While I would love it to be true that they are trying to teach her a lesson, I don't know.  I mean, if they have so little footage of her they could really have shown her if they didn't stretch it out.  They could have packed it all into as FEW episodes as possible in order to really ding her financially.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, dariafan said:

It could get them Michael’s attorney from The Office😃

They wish they could have Mr. James P Albini!  but he specializes in “motorcycle head injuries, worker's comp, and diet pill lawsuits” 😂 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Yeah.. if MTV is trying to teach her a lesson, they're doing a horrible job at it. Instead of firing Jenelle or fining her for the lost wages incurred to the crew when she decides at the last minute she doesn't feel like doing her job and film, they're culling her social media in order to fill episodes for her segment. Coming up: watch Jenelle and her drunken 60-something mom "jokingly" threaten to kill a fellow cast member. Also on this week's instagram drama, watch Jenelle get into an "epic war of worlds" with a psycho hosebeast from a completely different show. And for the main event, you get to hear Jenelle's voice on a phone call to producers explaining why she refuses to film.

Really, MTV? Yawn! This is just pathetic. She no longer brings trainwreck worthy entertainment and she's a pain in the ass to work it, so just let her go! While I wholly support MTV's decision to fire David, they had to have known how that would severely impact Jenelle's story. You can't have your cake and eat it too, MTV. Just let this boring ingrate go and spare showing us the twitter drama we were already privy to months ago!

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
(edited)
On 4/2/2019 at 12:30 PM, TexasGal said:

While I would love it to be true that they are trying to teach her a lesson, I don't know.  I mean, if they have so little footage of her they could really have shown her if they didn't stretch it out.  They could have packed it all into as FEW episodes as possible in order to really ding her financially.

Let me rephrase that- may not teaching her a lesson, but I bet there's some joyful vengeance on behalf of the people who work with her (& have been exposed to David because of it) in seeing her cut from this episode and knowing she won't be paid for the episode. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 17

That video of swamp monster waking Enchilada up is another lame attempt at them trying to show the hatters that she can talk. Every video they post is of them trying to get her to repeat what they say. She usually ignores them and just continues with that vacant stare.  Poor thing, it's so obvious they NEVER sit and read to her or try to engage her in any sort of meaningful way. My grandson is 10 months old and is a thousand times more engaged and animated than that poor, neglected baby. I'm sure whatever cornucopia of chemicals Jenelle ingested while she was pregnant adds to how disengaged and vacant she is. I'd love to scoop her up and give her the attention she needs and a decent diet!

• Love 19
11 hours ago, druzy said:

(In case you are wondering, she will be paid for the episode that features the phone call with producers. Phone calls and video chat sessions count, and the girls get their episodic pay if they appear in an episode in that form.)

So they can literally phone it in? Like their performances/storylines aren't already phoning it in...

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I believe this is Barry zuckecorns wheelhouse. This and light treason. If that fails, I'd advise visiting Bob loblaw's law blog. 

Or Wayne Jarvis.  Although he might be too professional for them.  Maybe Maggie Lizer?

• LOL 2
(edited)

Sadly poor Egghead has no chance. She won't even go to a regular school where she can be evaluated and given proper education/help if she has learning disabilities.  It saddens me that Jennell's of the world can pop out kids like pez dispensers.  Maybe Kaiser roll can be saved by his grandma/dad?

Edited by galaxychaser
typo
  • Love 2

It’s really, really sad to see that little girl... Her speech is so delayed 😢 My kids are bilingual, and spoke fluently at that age... Maybe she has hearing issues since she can’t pronounce a single word... I don’t know... All I know is that those two ignorant a-holes will never get the help she needs...

Also, I can’t imagine anything scarier than being woken up by that neanderthal! 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Norwegian said:

It’s really, really sad to see that little girl... Her speech is so delayed 😢 My kids are bilingual, and spoke fluently at that age... Maybe she has hearing issues since she can’t pronounce a single word... I don’t know... All I know is that those two ignorant a-holes will never get the help she needs...

Also, I can’t imagine anything scarier than being woken up by that neanderthal! 

Waking up to that hairy, stinking monster in your face would be worse than any nightmare. 😲I know kids all develop at their own pace, but she seems miles behind other toddlers in the same age range. When my kids were two, they were capable of having a conversation with you. Enchilada just babbles and sort of tries to repeat what the swamp monsters are prodding her to. She doesn't talk or babble to Kaiser or Jace in the videos of them together, either. Just stares, then toddles off.

• Love 1

The person who zoomed in on that photo of Ensley with her mouth open thought that she had structural abnormalities to her palate that would cause difficulties with speech (possibly related to not having gotten a helmet), so I've wondered about that a little. In this case, though, I think she was also sleepy and didn't feel like performing. David was so insistent that she eventually gave him what he wanted but I think she just wanted to go back to sleep or be allowed to wake up at her own pace.

Also, David, why insist she say she "slept good"??! (instead of slept well). I don't expect perfect grammar from parents at all times, and, fine, we can even call it dialect, I suppose - but why drill your kid to say something so blatantly ungrammatical?

• Love 8
(edited)

I just read a headline that said "David Eason shown violently dragging a pig" but I just can't watch it. Does anyone know what happened?  After reading it, I had to go to their little house and visit my 3 piggies.  Pigs are so smart, loving and I love mine. I want to go steal their animals. I have a lot of property, 36 acres and I close on 27 more next week and it's not a swamp.  I have a lot of animals and they're all loved and well cared for. I hate these people. 

I wouldn't trust these assholes to take care of a goldfish cracker. Why do people keep letting them take their animals?!?

Edited by Talky Tina
  • Love 12

Apparently, Shitbag dragged the baby pigs aggressively by their hind legs to move them into a new pen. Jenelle deleted the video and justified his actions by saying "they're not pets" like that makes a difference. Even if you're raising animals for food, you can treat them humanely.

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, akr said:

The person who zoomed in on that photo of Ensley with her mouth open thought that she had structural abnormalities to her palate that would cause difficulties with speech (possibly related to not having gotten a helmet), so I've wondered about that a little. In this case, though, I think she was also sleepy and didn't feel like performing. David was so insistent that she eventually gave him what he wanted but I think she just wanted to go back to sleep or be allowed to wake up at her own pace.

Also, David, why insist she say she "slept good"??! (instead of slept well). I don't expect perfect grammar from parents at all times, and, fine, we can even call it dialect, I suppose - but why drill your kid to say something so blatantly ungrammatical?

Grammar and the Easons??? Surely, you jest!😂

In one of Jenelle's recent interviews to a tabloid for cash, she said "Me and David are getting along real good". I don't think I've ever heard her say my mom and I or Jace and I or Soulmate #42857 and I. It's always me and which ever soulmate she's claiming she never fights with. When she was with Nathan, she would at least pretend she was a little intelligent. Since she hooked up with UBT, his ignorance has rubbed off on her and she doesn't even try to pretend she has more than a 6th grade education.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
23 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Apparently, Shitbag dragged the baby pigs aggressively by their hind legs to move them into a new pen. Jenelle deleted the video and justified his actions by saying "they're not pets" like that makes a difference. Even if you're raising animals for food, you can treat them humanely.

Mother f-ing really?????? She is so out of her skull!  I'm LIVID at her comment. Can't that jackass husband of hers be charged with animal cruelty?? People that abuse animals abuse people. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Eh, I ask my 10 year old son every morning “did you have a good sleep?”  That’s our morning greeting to each other.  I see nothing wrong with it.

He’s also very delayed due to being neglected and drug exposed for the first 8 years of his life.  I figure this is how he was treated and behaved as a toddler, same as Ensley.   Since he has been in our house (age 8), he’s gotten the proper resources and SPED, but prior to that, there’s no telling.   And you can’t catch them up, you just CANNOT!  But that’s ok, if you have a parent that is willing to accept the delays and properly deal with it.  I’m the first to admit my kiddo is “behind,” but I’ll do everything I can to help him achieve to his abilities.  

Dragging piglets?  Jebus, I hope they die from salmonella when they try to eat that pork.  Lort knows David is an expert butcher along with his house building experience (🤣🤣🤣).  

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Like Talky Tina said, pigs are very smart. And, they're highly motivated by food. One of the first tools a farmer learns is how to use food to get your animals to go where you want them to. If the moron would have put their food into a bucket and given it a shake so they could hear it, they would have happily followed him into their new pen.

Here is a giggle for everyone. All I have to do is shake a box of crackers (preferably Cheez-Its, they LOVE them) and my sheep will follow me anywhere. I use crackers as treats  and it's become my most valuable sheep management tool😂

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

They are both trash!

• Love 11
(edited)
On 4/1/2019 at 7:49 AM, Mkay said:

People like Anon post it for those of us who are banned from Jenelles twitter and/or Instagram.  🙂 I’m banned from her twitter.  😆

SAMESIES!!!

On 4/2/2019 at 3:50 PM, Uncle JUICE said:

I believe this is Barry zuckecorns wheelhouse. This and light treason. If that fails, I'd advise visiting Bob loblaw's law blog. 

I love to say Bob Loblaw. Love. It. Sometimes I say it to myself in my head. The way that it blends into "blah blah blah" is so fascinating to my little brain. There was a podcast with a person on it named Bob Loblaw. I could have listened to the host say his name 10,000 times.

8 hours ago, BitterApple said:

She doesn't even treat her pets like pets. She treats every other living being she comes into contact with as if they are an inanimate, unfeeling accessory. 

Edited by guilfoyleatpp
  • Love 4
On 4/1/2019 at 9:22 AM, Pixiebomb said:

Considering I am an attorney and I don’t have Instagram  but my teenagers are always posting on it- I would have to go with Twitter.  Since I actually have Twitter  but only check in when Jim Cantore is posting hurricane updates. 

Pixiebomb,  pretty please be licensed in NC.   🙂

• Love 3
12 hours ago, lovesnark said:

Like Talky Tina said, pigs are very smart. And, they're highly motivated by food. One of the first tools a farmer learns is how to use food to get your animals to go where you want them to. If the moron would have put their food into a bucket and given it a shake so they could hear it, they would have happily followed him into their new pen.

Here is a giggle for everyone. All I have to do is shake a box of crackers (preferably Cheez-Its, they LOVE them) and my sheep will follow me anywhere. I use crackers as treats  and it's become my most valuable sheep management tool😂

Everyone loves Cheez-Its!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

I don’t watch the show so I don’t want to assume.....does Janelle have any talent at all that explains her diva behavior?   

Only in her own mind🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
26 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

I don’t watch the show so I don’t want to assume.....does Janelle have any talent at all that explains her diva behavior?   

Find soulmates, yelling, being hateful, getting knocked up, collecting kids she doesn't actually want (or need), accepting personal responsibility, sleeping all day, daydreaming about John Lithgow being her real dad, playing on social media, pretending her life is better than everyone knows it really is. Oh and smoking weed.  

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
Just now, Chaos Theory said:

But don’t we all do that? 😀 

And I would love to sleep all day but then I would miss my shows.  DVRs are magic.

Yes, but we all don't have an uncanny resemblance to JL.

I'd love to sleep all day but I have work.  Kids.  Life.  DVR's come in when I get home from work. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

She doesn't even treat her pets like pets. She treats every other living being she comes into contact with as if they are an inanimate, unfeeling accessory. 

Exactly! I was wondering why she even mentioned they "weren't pets". As if that matters to this wench. I'll never forget the episode when she was horribly abusing her dogs in the garage. She doesn't care about ANY living being - not animals, her mom, her kids, not (really) even her boyfriends. Just herself. 

4 hours ago, TexasGal said:

Everyone loves Cheez-Its!

Eating them right now.

• Love 12

Heard Jenelle and Lurch are in Philly.   Damn, I almost  want Lurch to start some shit so he can catch a beatdown or a bullet for his trouble. We don't play here in Philly!  I bet they're  driving around Kensington right now, looking to score some drugs.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

The other night I was watching some show about the Aryan Brotherhood of Texas & their main leader idiot had a beard exactly like David's weird "scraggly, yet appears to have been attempted to be straightened by a Chi flat iron" facial monstrosity. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5
On 4/3/2019 at 7:13 PM, lovesnark said:

Waking up to that hairy, stinking monster in your face would be worse than any nightmare. 😲I know kids all develop at their own pace, but she seems miles behind other toddlers in the same age range. When my kids were two, they were capable of having a conversation with you. Enchilada just babbles and sort of tries to repeat what the swamp monsters are prodding her to. She doesn't talk or babble to Kaiser or Jace in the videos of them together, either. Just stares, then toddles off.

Those poor children, Kaiser and Ensley, are going to have problems when they start school. That is, unless Lurch decides to "home school", God forbid.

I just can't stand that they're so neglected. Unkempt, staring off into space, bruised, screaming for food......

• Love 3
8 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I bet they're  driving around Kensington right now, looking to score some drugs.

This is an accurate statement. 

2 hours ago, Mkay said:

447F6945-24B3-4905-A678-788F9DB3D733.jpeg

Why she wearing George McFly’s pants???   Wow she looks awful.  Tuck them tits into your waistband, Jenelle.  Like seriously there’s what maybe 3 inches between her left boob and the top of her jeans?

• LOL 10
  • Love 4