Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Interesting to see that they've dropped the pretense of UBT having a job/running some kind of business Jenelle was financing. He now describes himself as taking care of the kids and homeschooling Maryssa every day. I guess that leaves plenty of time for shooting his guns, posting on IG, and surfing right-wing gun nut websites. I can only imagine (while shuddering, screaming, and breaking into a cold sweat) what his homeschooling looks like. Maryssa doesn't even have the hope of building her own life through school as a comfort/escape route from life on The Land with her drugged out, psycho "parents."

Which makes his sexist remarks about male SS agents taking direction from a female SS agent all thr more ridiculous.

Apparently, Lurch took to FB to rant about Instagram suspending his account.

• Love 12

With how insular they’ve made life on The Land someone could be dead out there for awhile before anyone noticed! It seems like the only outside “commitments” are getting  and returning Jace to Barb and Nathan/Doris getting and returning Kaiser! Although I hope Kaiser’s daycare people would notice if he wasn’t there for his usual 12-16 hours a day. But if Marysa or Ensley “had an accident” there’s no one on the outside to even notice 😯 

• Love 21

Having watched David's recent Instagram video I am beginning to wonder if the North Carolina authorities have any concerns or even have this madman on their radar...I mean the amount of firearms and the kinds of firearms he is amassing along with all the ammunition is terrifying. He is totally unhinged and armed to the teeth...also, he's anti social and a purveyor of right wing conspiracy websites and hate sites. Jenelle should be fired and MTV should dissolve any and all relationships with her and her family...when the shit hits the fan and David goes crazy at some point, it would be in their best interest to sever all ties to Jenelle and David once and for all in order to not be enmeshed legally for wrongful death lawsuits. This guy is going to blow at some point...the signs are there. The state needs to step in and take those kids out of there...it would have to be done when David isn't home otherwise he would probably kill law enforcement unless they brought in a SWAT team with armored vehicles. David fits the profile of a mass shooter...angry at certain segments of society (gays, liberals, law enforcement, etc..), armed with massive amounts of ammo and weaponry, isolated, hate speech on Twitter...what are the authorities waiting for? One or all of Jenelle's kids to die and/or a mass shooting? It's pretty bad when the Secret Service has to visit you...if Jenelle had any common sense she would get her kids out of there and go to a safe place. This whole thing is scary as hell.

On 12/14/2018 at 3:24 PM, druzy said:

I was just looking at that pyscho's Instagram. He's sleeping with a gun. Jenelle can go to hell for allowing her kids around that disgusting ugly bearded beast. He's on major drugs.

SBI? What an idiot.

• Love 10

What a fucking tool. He thinks that if the government came after him he would hold them off with what he has. What a moron. This isn’t going to end well. One of those kids will end up dead. It’s sad. Also pathetic of Barb to keep letting Jace go back there. Nathan is a piece of garbage as well. Those poor little kids have no chance.

• Love 5

I live in Europe (Norway). But isn’t there anyone that aproves this home school thing?!?! Can anyone just homeschool their kids?? Swamp rats at THE LAND?? Don’t they check these people out?? I am beyond disturbed! 

And I must add, living and growing up in a country where the police doesn’t even bare arms... I am in shock. How can an unstable couple like Jenelle and UBT have children in their care?? In my country the kids would have been taken immedietly after seeing that last video...

• Love 17

I find it all concerning as well, and I haven't even watched all of the videos.  As for everyone blaming Barb, Nathan, etc, for letting the kids be there, remember--they have all tried to limit visits, and do other things but the courts haven't let them just keep the kids away.  They are forced to let the kids go to the other parent.  I agree it would be nice if the courts would see this and let the kids all be free, but that isn't happening yet.  Unfortunately it seems he will have to do something extremely dangerous for that to happen, which sucks.  

• Love 19
8 hours ago, Norwegian said:

I live in Europe (Norway). But isn’t there anyone that aproves this home school thing?!?! Can anyone just homeschool their kids?? Swamp rats at THE LAND?? Don’t they check these people out?? I am beyond disturbed! 

And I must add, living and growing up in a country where the police doesn’t even bare arms... I am in shock. How can an unstable couple like Jenelle and UBT have children in their care?? In my country the kids would have been taken immedietly after seeing that last video...

My understanding is that almost anyone can home school, but I think you have to fulfill some basic requirements, and that probably varies by state.  But yes, I am sure there are many questionable home school situations going on (as well as some really good ones!).  I just can't picture that Maryssa would be learning a thing from these two, as they both are focused on other things, aren't very smart, and they are not the kind of parent that typically initiates homeschooling.  Even if she is doing an online program, without support from the parents, it can't be very easy.  Many homeschooled children learn more and faster if they have the right situation, but that is not what she is getting.  

• Love 11
2 hours ago, alexa said:

My understanding is that almost anyone can home school, but I think you have to fulfill some basic requirements, and that probably varies by state.  But yes, I am sure there are many questionable home school situations going on (as well as some really good ones!).  I just can't picture that Maryssa would be learning a thing from these two, as they both are focused on other things, aren't very smart, and they are not the kind of parent that typically initiates homeschooling.  Even if she is doing an online program, without support from the parents, it can't be very easy.  Many homeschooled children learn more and faster if they have the right situation, but that is not what she is getting.  

Homeschooler here. I live in a state where there are no homeschooling requirements. And I love it. LOL! I don't even have to tell the state I'm homeschooling. I don't have to show them my curriculum, give my kids tests every year, nothing. Frankly, I don't see what business it is of the government's how I'm raising my kids. 

Of COURSE there will be people who abuse the situation. As there are people who abuse every situation every day across the country. It's unfortunate, but I don't want the bad people to ruin it for the rest of us. When I see so many kids graduating from public school (like Jenelle and David) who can barely form a coherent sentence, I'm not so sure that my own standards aren't good enough. 

Now, the only stipulation is if you want to use any public school services (like playing on the sports teams or getting speech therapy, etc.), you have to at least notify the county. But even then, there's nothing really else you have to provide. Minimal government involvement. I'm all about it. 

Now, in NC, they have to : send in notification of intent to homeschool. They have to choose a school name and classify themselves as a "religious" or "non-religious" homeschool. They also have to keep attendance records and administer a nationally standardized test every year. This test must be kept on record for one year and provided to the state IF requested. So it doesn't sound like they're necessarily going to see these tests every year. I could see David not giving them, or not even notifying the state. 

Let me clear, I think it SUCKS that Maryssa is stuck at home all day with these psychos and likely not having her intelligence or creativity fostered in any way. This is definitely a case of the wrong people homeschooling. My only hope is that she makes it to adulthood, and has the gumption to go out and educate herself and choose a better path in life. 

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Let me clear, I think it SUCKS that Maryssa is stuck at home all day with these psychos and likely not having her intelligence or creativity fostered in any way. This is definitely a case of the wrong people homeschooling. My only hope is that she makes it to adulthood, and has the gumption to go out and educate herself and choose a better path in life. 

she should give Producer Larry a call.  "so, I hear Amber just "quit"?  Well, I'm solely responsible for my siblings, I may not be a teen yet, but I sure as hell feel like a mom!"

• Love 15
10 minutes ago, teapot said:

she should give Producer Larry a call.  "so, I hear Amber just "quit"?  Well, I'm solely responsible for my siblings, I may not be a teen yet, but I sure as hell feel like a mom!"

Haha, right? Poor Maryssa. That girl must have the weight of the world on her shoulders. Remember cheer? Why did she quit cheer? I feel like David is slowly isolating the kids, just as he's isolated Jenelle. I imagine they'd pull Kaiser out of daycare/school too, if he wasn't such a handful. 

• Love 12
On 12/17/2018 at 10:54 PM, kicksave said:

Wow...threatening law enforcement and bragging about his arsenal...he must be dumbest hillbilly ever.

As the board's resident hillbilly, I have to say that we don't claim him either.

• Love 18
On 12/18/2018 at 4:15 AM, Norwegian said:

Like @ghoulina, I live in a state where anyone can homeschool and there is no state interference. And, like her, I love it. I had to homeschool my son for a year and it was amazing. He wants to go to public school now, but I wish he'd still let me homeschool him. People are always going to take advantage, but the majority of home-based students receive rich,comprehensive educations. And nope, nobody checks things out in states where parents don't have to provide curriculums. Many of us live like "swamp rats",or the equivalent of that, and we like that lifestyle. At my house we have over 100 acres, we are fairly self-sufficient and practice sustainable, and we enjoy being isolated and as off the grid as possible. Those things are not problems-it's David and Jenelle as individuals that are the problems. 

Jenelle and UBT can continue to have children in their care because as batshit crazy as they are, the kids have not yet been harmed-at least not in a way that is serious enough for CPS to deem the environment unsafe. Yes, UBT is awful. His arsenal scares me. HE scares me. But he hasn't shot anyone. He hasn't injured anyone with his weapons. Many people collect guns so that on its own might raise some red flags, but it wouldn't be enough to get law enforcement involved. We have guns in our home. They're registered and we have concealed carry permits. UBT probably does as well. Does he use them safely? Sure doesn't look like it, but unless he's using them in a threatening manner and showing that someone is in imminent danger from him at tat very moment, it's a gray area. 

Things are going to have to get really bad before anyone intervenes, unfortunately. As a former social worker, I can attest the fact that they are overworked and understaffed. And as bad as Jenelle and UBT are, there are kids out there who are in even worse conditions. Jenelle's kids have food. They have shelter. They are supposedly being educated. They are clothed. They show no obvious signs of neglect. He has not threatened his children with the weapons and they haven't been hurt by any. All of that right there already makes J&D look better than the bad cases that CPS deals with.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they should have the kids at all. He's mentally unstable and clearly on something and the fucker is a ticking time bomb.So far, however, he's walking the tightrope of legality and as appalled as we all are, he hasn't crossed that line yet. Unfortunately, I am afraid that in the end it will be too late. Someone's going to get killed or seriously hurt. It is incredily difficult for LE and CPS to become involved in these kinds of things, especially when they're dealing with people who have the money to legally fight back. 

The family's best bet right now would be for Babs to stop letting Jace visit and for Nathan's mom to get temporary custody of Kaiser. There is a better chance of those two things happening than of CPS of law enforcement swooping in.

• Love 14
31 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I have nothing against homeschooling, but I will say, I do think there should be government oversight over it. While I'm sure there are plenty of dedicated, intelligent  parents homeschooling their kids, their are also plenty of ignorant, abusive, hateful fucks like Jenelle and David who are not looking out for the best interests of their children and their education (not like the intelligent posters here of course). I mean, you can argue that the government shouldn't poke their noses in it, but since children, especially ones fucked up by their parents, have the potential to grow into fucked up adults who could be burdens on the government, I think the government does have some right to be concerned. I can't imagine those the hillbilly idiots have anything useful to teach their kids.

Some states like mine do have certain requirements and required recordkeeping/reporting.  I think that is a good thing too--even if not strictly enforced, to have some guidelines set up and a means to ensure that each child is accounted for in some way or another.  

• Love 15
2 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

I have nothing against homeschooling, but I will say, I do think there should be government oversight over it. While I'm sure there are plenty of dedicated, intelligent  parents homeschooling their kids, their are also plenty of ignorant, abusive, hateful fucks like Jenelle and David who are not looking out for the best interests of their children and their education (not like the intelligent posters here of course). I mean, you can argue that the government shouldn't poke their noses in it, but since children, especially ones fucked up by their parents, have the potential to grow into fucked up adults who could be burdens on the government, I think the government does have some right to be concerned. I can't imagine those the hillbilly idiots have anything useful to teach their kids.

I agree...I live in a state where there is some oversight by the county that you live in. The problem with homeschooling is that there are some parents that use "homeschooling" to keep their kids home and in deplorable, violent, sadistic conditions like the family in California with all those kids that were never allowed to leave the house and were chained up and starved. Also, there was the lesbian couple in Washington State that "homeschooled" their six adopted children and actually just kept them isolated, starved them for "bad" behavior and ended up driving the whole family off a cliff in California. If we can't look after children as a society and have some inspections from time to time by county school administrators to see if kids are really being "schooled" instead of being beaten, starved and worse, then who are we as a society? David isn't intelligent enough to be able to school any child...did he even finish high school? Jenelle isn't exactly magna sum laude herself. I think you hit it on the head when you said David is isolating all of them now. His aggression towards any kind of authority, his uptick in violent behavior and massive arsenal of weapons and ammo is frightening and spells trouble brewing. The fact that Jenelle seems to be a willing participant in this is really disturbing. If she had half a brain in her head she would send David out on an errand and pack up the kids and leave for a safe place.

• Love 20
48 minutes ago, druzy said:

Maryrssa supposedly lives with her mother again

I'm gonna guess that the "homeschooling" Lurch claims to be doing is yet another lie? 

On 12/18/2018 at 11:56 AM, druzy said:

This is UBT's sister 

Here is a screenshot of the above if you don't want to click on the tweet

image.png.8f86d3257e3fb000cf7590918e7c6f8b.png

This is just so ironic...especially those last lines. She should follow her own advice. They’re all fucking crazy and all idiots.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Booger666 said:

@ghoulina  Do you have to get all of your own educational materials or are they provided to you?  Just wondering if it is super cost prohibitive to homeschool or no big deal.  Thanks.

I buy everything. I don't know any homeschoolers who have their materials provided to them. But I imagine if you were part of a co-op or something you could group discounts? It can be pretty expensive; it totally depends on the curricula you choose. The math, for example, that I use is crazy expensive. But worth it. There are online programs as well. Depending, some are free. So expenses just depend on what kind of experience you want. 

I've always imagined Jenelle and Lurch had Maryssa doing online work. At least, that's what I hoped for. Since I know they wouldn't put the effort into actually teaching her. And, given how lazy they are, it's really a win-win 

• Love 4

I homeschool my little genius for the first few years with materials at our local library. Once the topics became advanced I figured he needed a smarter teacher than me hehe.

I did it because I traveled in my job and took him with me. I think J and D are doing it more to isolate her. Because that's a signature abusive move.

• Love 13

The guy probably feels bad because it’s obvious to him that David is mentally ill. He probably doesn’t know all or even most of what we know about David and doesn’t know he’s a world class asshole.

• Love 8
48 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

The guy probably feels bad because it’s obvious to him that David is mentally ill. He probably doesn’t know all or even most of what we know about David and doesn’t know he’s a world class asshole.

Or maybe David is such an out of control psycho that even a stranger picked up on that and then became concerned that any kind of push back might be met with a gun...you better believe that there are an assortment of guns in David's truck. Jenelle is heard snickering in the background. She's complicit with his crazy, aggressive behavior.

• Love 16
27 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Damn these two are morons. Let's do something illegal and videotape it! 

I read that the guy with the truck was handicapped. I really hope the whole truth comes out about this incident. Everything I have read  so far is very confusing right now!

And because it can't be said enough....Fuck you Jenelle and David. I would love to see you both behind bars. You're both horrible human beings.

• Love 12

I don't even understand why they felt the need to tow the car. UBT was saying something about the car blocking him in, but the video showed that their car wasn't blocked in. There was plenty of room between their car and the car they towed and no cars behind them. Were they just pissed that the car was blocking a parking space they wanted? That's insane. I mean, it's insane to tow a random car at all, but maybe if the car was blocking you in and you had waited a while/really needed to leave it could kind of be justified. Just going on a weird power trip because someone has parked incorrectly and blocked a space you wanted to park in is... insane.

UBT's "I can do whatever I want" attitude, hair trigger temper, and arsenal of weapons are a scary combination. He made a video threatening to shoot anyone who comes on his land (strongly implying that this might include law enforcement) and posted it on SM. Actually, a couple of videos like that. WTF? Who does that, much less someone who is kind of a public figure (and will, therefore, attract more scrutiny than a random anonymous nutjob)? This is a man with kids, who is involved in custody/visitation cases for some almost all of them. Imagine what Maryssa and Kaiser's friends' parents think seeing that stuff (I assume that Jace's friends wouldn't have any contact with Jenelle and UBT). I know that UBT's diving company (or whatever) was bullshit, but what would potential clients (for any kind of business) think seeing videos of him drugged up, ranting like a lunatic, brandishing guns, and threatening to kill people? And it wasn't just one video posted in the heat of the moment and quickly deleted, it was a video storm over several days. I'm just gob smacked that he and Jenelle both think this is "normal," defensible behavior. It's one thing to do drugs/act crazy on the DL and present a public face of "normalcy" and it's another to be a lunatic posting crazy videos on SM. UBT and Jenelle think they're doing the former, but they're actually doing the latter.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 16

I don't understand how these two still have custody of children. I know that Nathan's no prize either, but it sounded like it would actually be his mother taking custody of Kaiser. Surely she has to be safer than UBT and Janelle!

• Love 10

OMG. So, after insanely moving a stranger's truck because it was blocking him from getting his boat and insanely posting that on SM, UBT flat out lied when the police investigated that crime, claiming that the truck he towed belonged to his friend and it was a stunt to gain YouTube followers. That was after threatening the owner of the truck when he confronted him for totally illegally towing his truck.

If the truck owner were a volatile gun owner like UBT, he might have thought he was justified in shooting UBT for stealing/damaging his property, then threatening him. UBT and Jenelle are a senseless shooting waiting to happen with their aggressive, reckless behavior and quickness to brandish guns in an area where lots of other people carry guns too. Someone who's crazy like them could easily shoot them over some stupid altercation and even a non-crazy gun owner might reasonably think it was appropriate to shoot them. They do crazy things like following someone home, damaging his property, and threatening him with a gun when he confronts them or towing someone's car with no authorization and threatening him when he protests. I'm just stunned that they're even able to do things like this repeatedly.

• Love 18

This showed up in the comments section about the truck towing video.  Another one of David's family members claiming that Jenelle is pregnant again so they can get back on the show.

image.png.78cd3601ca73928ff4590b8f34ec398d.png

Edited by citychic
opened the link
  • Love 19

That article says this happened in June, but just got posted on YouTube.  The poor guy called the police at the time but clearly nothing came of it, but now the police are investigating because the video was posted?  And, why would UBT suddenly decide it was a good idea to post the video?  

• Love 7