Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, butterbody said:

I know he has vitiligo but Jesus God UBT, those FEET. ? Put some damn socks on. I bet he shits with the bathroom door open.

The first thing I saw when I looked at that pic are his Frankenstein feet.  His toenails?  Hideous!

Edited by Mitzi.B
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Read about filming of the Jenelle/Nathan/Doris/Barbara segment. 

This really brraks my heart, because it cobfirns what we all already knew, that that bastard Lurch is abusing The Roll. I am in tears just thinking about that monster raising a hand at that adorable chunker, the fact that he had the nerve to punch a 2 year old while Jenelle was most likely there and knows what is going on just pisses me off so much. I hope Lurch and Jenelle woyld just die already, they are both monsters and I have no pity for her. The only victims are the kids.

• Love 15
3 hours ago, MissMel said:

Ok, forgive my ignorance. David has vitilago yes? Ok now i thought it was a skin condition that removed the coloring or pigment.

Umm...David's feet have brown patches so was is he a brother who is turning white? Or does he have reverse vitilago and he's turning into a black man? Im so confused by those feet.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Ok, forgive my ignorance. David has vitilago yes? Ok now i thought it was a skin condition that removed the coloring or pigment.

Umm...David's feet have brown patches so was is he a brother who is turning white? Or does he have reverse vitilago and he's turning into a black man? Im so confused by those feet.

It's probably tanned skin from their many vacations which is crazy considering he should be slathering himself in SPF.

• Love 9
On 10/21/2017 at 0:25 PM, ghoulina said:

THIS is what makes me so mad about her saying that. The incident Vegas was a senseless act, committed against random, innocent people. No one was targeted. It was a huge tragedy, so for her to use that as some sort of excuse as to why SHE wouldn't be safe in Vegas, just makes me want to vomit. 

Jo looks over all of these people and I love it. 

Jo's face is ALL of us!!! He's BEYOND over these fucks....??

(with the exception of chels and fam?) 

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, druzy said:

I thought this was a parody account. There is a Jenelle PR account that will go under comments (that’s are completely hilarious) and write “This is a fact.” 

Edited to add: Here is the parody so, never mind. I figured it had to be a joke when they said David prayed for them. Lol

0A900266-43BC-4AE3-87B5-DE1DFCA9F8BA.png

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

I thought this was a parody account. There is a Jenelle PR account that will go under comments (that’s are completely hilarious) and write “This is a fact.” 

I think David or Jenelle control this account, there is a parody account that has a similar name.

David is a PIG!

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10

I think everything Randy is saying is true, but I also think Cole can't stand these people and only comes to support Chelsea. I think he'd be more than happy to stay at home if Chelsea wasn't obligated to show up for this thing. 

Jenelle rescued Kaiser from whom? His loving, attentive Grandmother? 

• Love 20

I was confused, as well.  I think the JEvans @JenelleEvansPR is Jenelle and David.  

This is the parody account with a similar name to Jenelle's Instagram, tagging Jenelle's actual account:

In other words, Jenelle is back on Twitter but not with her deleted personal account.

• Love 9

I’m sure mtv didn’t want to film this NYE party in advance and then have all of the cast members tweeting things like “fake party” etc. Of course things leak but do they want the cast openly mocking it like that? 

• Love 3
On 10/21/2017 at 10:58 AM, MissMel said:

3 hours ago, Mkay said:

8D5826DD-2BBE-479D-85FB-1905C0DAC7BC.png

Yeah, Maci brought her own beer you fuckwad.

Briana is just repeating what she's been told to say by Jenelle.

David, you got in the door to this #FakeParty because of your wife, but you didn't belong there. So much has happened in the eight years before you came alone and all of these people know what a liar Jenelle is. You thought you were big and bad flying into a private house, drugs on speed dial, mermaid photo shoot lol...whatever.

It was funny as all get out watching you try to take your attitude into this party, get your ass handed to you and watch you run like a little bitch back home to your land, the only place YOU can control what goes on.

The best part is you aren't even man enough to fight a damn balloon to get out of a room when push comes to shove, you have to pull a weapon!  Yeah, you keep telling that magic mirror on the wall you're the baddest of them all.

Edited by citychic
Forgot what I was going to say
  • Love 20

Click on the arrow on the right to see all four pics.  I bet it kills Jenelle to know Barb is loved by the cast and she is not. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Birdee said:

I know I'm a little late to the party, but is it really necessary to stab a balloon, UBT. You could just, you know, walk through them...

giphy.gif

It looks like Jenelle and Dave are starting to spin out of control. I really hope this is the beginning of the end and that they lose custody of the kids and fade into oblivion. 

Jenelle really believes that David is this big strong protector but he's nothing more than a big bully who uses his size to intimidate. I'm with you I hope this is the beginning of the end too. The angrier David gets the more desperate he's getting.

• Love 22
21 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I do believe Briana that David wasn't drunk, just being his usual violent self!

Yea. From what we've seen of David, he doesn't need to be drunk to lash out like that. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

It's nice to see Barb having a good time and getting some love from the other cast members. She certainly deserves it and there's the added bonus of it pissing Jenelle off to no end.

Because Barb actually has empathy. I remember the behind-the-scenes thing from one reunion where she was chatting with Leah and saying all these encouraging things to her. Jenelle just makes it all about her, causes drama, and pisses people off. Of course they'd all prefer Babs over her! 

• Love 21

I'm so confused by the timeline of events and who is at fault and who is lying! I can't keep up with all the various twitter threads and who is real/who is a parody and it is driving me crazy!!!

Edited by BXD
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, BXD said:

I'm so confused by the timeline of events and who is at fault and who is lying! I can't keep up with all the various twitter threads and who is real/who is a parody and it is driving me crazy!!!

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, druzy said:

Nathan spoke the truth when he said as soon as David showed up it's like Jenelle got all big and bad or however he said it.  I was a little confused too so thanks for sharing this video.

• Love 7

Yes Jenelle, "blah blah blah, blah blah blah" is quite the compelling argument. Thanks for clearing up so many questions.

ETA: I know they smoke weed on the regular, but the way her eyes have been looking leads me to believe they're smoking it to counteract the coke. 

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 13

I’ll just bet Kaiser was calling for “his David” and wanting to hug him. 1,000 barfs on that. Janelle was so messed up she couldn’t possibly have known how absurd she sounded. Wait,she’s absurd all the time. And her blah,blah blah statements! So eloquently put and intelligent sounding.

Edited by hoosiermom
Whatever
  • Love 12
4 hours ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

Someone commented on Reddit that Doris clearly has an agenda! Umm...yeah, she doesn't want her grandson to be beaten to death by his abusive step-father.

It's probably Jenelle who posted that shit. 

FUCK Dr. Drew for insinuating in front of millions of people that abuse victims ever need to be "contained." I don't care if it's Jenelle, Jenelle isn't the one watching. Thousands of young girls are who may be in abusive relationships, or who may be thinking the same thing: "Well, I'm difficult, so I guess I'm just being contained."

Unfortunately, there are a million things MTV is showcasing via this show that is being aired to plenty of impressionable people. Going by the Facebook and other social media posts, there are countless stupid and idiotic people out there just like Jenelle, Kail, Amber, Cate, Maci, Adumb, UBT, Matt, etc. who are watching this show. They truly believe these people are great parents! DV is just another thing for MTV to flaunt on air and act as if they are doing a service to the public with their faux "Do you know someone..." PSAs. This is the same damn network who allowed an inebriated Ryan to drive on the highway! 

MTV thrives on the dysfunction because they know it gets them ratings, and ratings equals $$$.  They serve these people alcohol at a reunion knowing damn well it only fuels the already-existing anger among the cast members. That is why MTV filled the Real World homes with liquor because they need people to get loose and bring on the action. 

I was in a DV situation. I have no problem hating on Jenelle and ignoring what she is going through because if you remove David from the situation, she is still Jenelle and she herself is an abusive twat to her kids. UBT just adds to the abusive environment. She may not hit them (not really sure about that), but we know she is neglectful, she puts them in harm's way, she is verbally abusive to them and she has an option to leave the situation whereas her children don't have that same option.  There are thousands of DV victims who don't have the resources to leave. In this particular situation, the system has to wait for something to happen since the so-called mother of these children has no fucks to give. As long as she has David by her side, that is all that matters. Fuck her. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 22
9 hours ago, Mkay said:

Click on the arrow on the right to see all four pics.  I bet it kills Jenelle to know Barb is loved by the cast and she is not. 

Barb looks like she's not that fond of Javi. And WHAT is with Javi's and Kail's matching cartouche(?) necklaces!?

On 10/20/2017 at 10:40 AM, Mkay said:

C9A59989-4118-4696-B27F-C1646767B936.jpeg

I don’t understand why this is happening? Is this some publicity thing? Are these supposed to be boudoir shits for David? Why is she taking mermaid photos on the beach? I don’t understand.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, nikita said:

Barb looks like she's not that fond of Javi. And WHAT is with Javi's and Kail's matching cartouche(?) necklaces!?

It looks like she was in the middle of talking or something. 

• Love 4