Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, lilmarysunshine said:

That makes me NOT want to buy Coleman products. I guess having 2 million followers is all they care about.

Yep.  There is no such thing as bad advertising.  If Jenelle can expose all her followers to her product...that is a win.  It'll mean sales.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Look, Jim Jones...uh I mean Jenelle, could tell her followers to drink the 'Kool Aid' and they'd all do it. The intellect levels of these people are seriously low. 

Edited by TonAmi
  • Love 5

Watching the Unseen Moments special-they're talking about how picky Jenelle was while selecting potential BFs from the Tinder dating app. Yeah, divorced, girlfriend beating, ex-con with a rap sheet a half mile long. Yeah, Jenelle, you sure can pick 'em!

• Love 15
14 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Watching the Unseen Moments special-they're talking about how picky Jenelle was while selecting potential BFs from the Tinder dating app. Yeah, divorced, girlfriend beating, ex-con with a rap sheet a half mile long. Yeah, Jenelle, you sure can pick 'em!

That's all well and good as long as they're not older than 30!

• Love 11
14 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

I mean, she'd been single for eleven seconds at that point...time was running out yet she was still super selective.  #goals

• Love 10
On 6/27/2016 at 6:21 PM, Miss Chevious said:

That describes Jenelle to a tee. She is seeking someone who has her same qualities.

• Love 3
On Tuesday, June 21, 2016 at 11:38 PM, iheartla said:

Look at this old gem I found.  Jenelle is bitter that her sister, Ashleigh is pregnant with a second baby.

Jenelle you currently have 101 diseases you made up yourself, too. 
quoted from (2015)
http://www.wetpaint.com/jenelle-evans-sister-ashleigh-pregnant-family-fued-1365567/

This is so awesome. Seems as much as she hates on Barb she wants her all to herself. Heaven forbid if she is seeing molecules and can't sleep.

What a dick. 

She's constantly complaining. 

• Love 4
(edited)
On 6/27/2016 at 11:01 AM, lilmarysunshine said:

That makes me NOT want to buy Coleman products. I guess having 2 million followers is all they care about.

I like to imagine a lot of those followers simply do so so they can take the piss out of her posts. It really does not warm the cockles of one's heart to think someone like her has any "fans" at all.

Edited by Katt
  • Love 2
(edited)

Jesus, I just watched the 1st video and my gosh.

Girl has serious problems. 

Constant crying and watching her up in Barbs face. Not cool. And her being all worried about pot more than her kid.

Jesus. it went from pot to her next guy 

Edited by toodywoody
  • Love 2

It makes me so mad how she thinks she's so much "better" than Barb now, acting all condescending and being like, "you are not going to raise your voice in front of my kids." Did she forget about getting in her mom's face and yelling she was going to beat her up in front of Jace?

• Love 11
21 hours ago, Christina87 said:

It makes me so mad how she thinks she's so much "better" than Barb now, acting all condescending and being like, "you are not going to raise your voice in front of my kids." Did she forget about getting in her mom's face and yelling she was going to beat her up in front of Jace?

But don't you know? Barb only works at a deli in Walmart, while Jenelle's gonna be SAVING LIVES dude!

• Love 6

Jenelle's a poster child for the principle of needing to be healthy and happy alone before you can have a healthy and happy relationship. I feel like she's fucked up so many times because of her inability to be single. Like early on when she looked like she might be getting back on track (briefly) but she repeatedly threw away any progress she made to get high with Kieffer. She always picks losers and idiots because in her desperation to be with someone, she's not even slightly picky. I've lost count of the amount of times she's been engaged, as though putting a ring on it would fix an awful relationship. The idea of being single was so appalling to her that she started arranging a date with Nathan when she wasn't even done aborting someone else's baby. She's constantly accused of stalking and harassing guys who didn't want anything to do with her anymore. When Nathan was getting together with his "swolemate" (*vomit*) and it became clear that he wouldn't want her back, she was an anxious wreck. And now she's with Uncle Domestic Violence.

It's probably due to some sort of abandonment issues because of her dad. But you'd think by now she might have gained some kind of insight and started looking at why everything always goes horribly for her. Instead she blames everyone but herself. 

• Love 11
43 minutes ago, neatoburrito said:

She always picks losers and idiots because in her desperation to be with someone, she's not even slightly picky.

As it has been said many times water seeks its own level. On top of picking at the bottom of the trash heap so she won't be alone, Jenelle picks stupid losers because she is a stupid loser. I highly doubt most decent men would want anything to do with her, even if she had interest in a good man.  She's shown that she can be just as nasty, mean, and selfish as any of the losers she has dated. Frankly, I hope she keeps setting her sights on losers because I would hate for a decent person to get caught up in her crap. I think Jenelle is more then capable of being the abuser in a relationship, if she got involved with someone who wasn't an asshole abuser, like a Corey type of guy.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, neatoburrito said:

But you'd think by now she might have gained some kind of insight and started looking at why everything always goes horribly for her. Instead she blames everyone but herself. 

Being high all the time interferes with the development of insight . . . .

• Love 3
(edited)
Jenelle's been taking tips from Leah. Maybe they can get together for a vacuuming competition, loser cooks breakfast the next day and winner gets a bag o' pillses. 
Edited by neatoburrito
I suck at adding links
  • Love 12

I had to find the Unseen Moments on demand to watch it, and guess what else I found in the MTV section - Jenelle's 16 & Pregnant episode! I hadn't seen it since it first aired. Two of my favorites quotes:

Week 2: "Things are getting even harder. Jace isn't sleeping at night and neither is anyone else. So my mom is starting to take the lead, because watching Jace is just too much for me."

Week 3: "My mom doesn't understand why I want to go out. But I don't understand what the problem is. Jace doesn't need me, he's got my mom."

• Love 13

I think my personal highlight of her 16&P was when she was trying to tell her friends (Amber and Lauren? the two blonde girls) that she's not a bad mother, she just makes time for herself. She's been having a lot of "me time" for over 6 years now...

• Love 12

People are saying the pic on the left was taken in March, when she got that tattoo (octopus?) to cover up Nathan's name. 

Is is this before abortion and after?

• Love 4
15 hours ago, ktwo said:

Week 3: "My mom doesn't understand why I want to go out. But I don't understand what the problem is. Jace doesn't need me, he's got my mom."

Still true. 

Holy crap on the picture. She's saying that was due to her Flat Tummy tea. Um no. That is preggo belly. Wow, I bet she did have an abortion. 

• Love 2

The Ashley is still saying Jenelle is pregnant, but only three months along (as of a week or so ago). So she wouldn't even have a gut now, most likely. Who knows what is going on with her. If she got an abortion though, that is the first smart thing she's done since...her last one, I guess.

• Love 8

I'm willing to bet she's only 3 months along and just looks bigger sometimes because of bloating. Plus she's short so any weight gain is gonna look huge on her. I'm 5"2 and if I gain a couple of pounds and eat a lot of bread, I can look like I'm 6 months gone too. 

• Love 6

Wait.  Now that I reread what she posted under the picture she says: Spot the difference.  One is before my two weeks on flat tummy tea and one is after.  

Why not say "On the left is the picture before I started." If she is trying to hide her pregnancy then she could take a current picture (The one with the newest tattoo, on the left) and an older picture of her with her flat stomach. Things that make you go hmmmm.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Mkay said:

People are saying the pic on the left was taken in March, when she got that tattoo (octopus?) to cover up Nathan's name. 

Is is this before abortion and after?

"One of these things is not like the other. One of these things is not the same." 

That tune came to my head as I read those non-Jenelle words in that Instagram post. It reads as if the company wrote it. Same with the Coleman plug above. 

I can push out my tummy and have that pregnant or bloated look. That is the norm in those "before and after" weight loss product ads. 

Whether that is the case here, I can't say. This is Jenelle after all.

• Love 5

I watched back Jenelle's 16 & Pregnant and Babs totally saw the whole situation coming.  It didn't take a genius to see that Andrew was never going to do anything for Jenelle (the conversation about him always being there and marrying her was really quite funny in hindsight) and that Jenelle was never going to give up partying.   

I really wouldn't have begrudged Jenelle giving Babs custody if she was really struggling with trying to be a mother and couldn't cope.  Hypothetically if she had given up partying and simply found that she couldn't take care of Jace then I would actually have some respect for her in recognizing her inability to parent her son properly.  But she never even tried.  She just decided that it was all too hard and that she was just going to drop out.  

Also, I don't think that we ever saw her friends Amber and Lauren again, mainly because they told her that everyone was saying that she wasn't taking care of her baby and that she should stay home for him rather than going out.  The rest of her crappy friends just nodded their heads when she was complaining that she had to "make time for myself" and that she wasn't abandoning Jace since Babs was around. She needed more of Amber and Lauren and less of Tori!

• Love 10

Jenelle's last Instagram post was 3 hrs ago and it was about a fabfitfun box. If there was any news yet, you know she would either be gloating or whining about how unfair life is. I'd bet she just didn't go.

• Love 5

I still think she'd gloat for a few days though. Once she realized Jace was staying, she'd totally lose her mind. But not before rubbing it in Bab's face.

• Love 11