Type keyword(s) to search

Jenelle: Birther Of 3, Mother To None

Everyone knows Ensley does not have Down syndrome. Posts suggesting that she does will be removed and warnings issued. Posts such as these leave the impression that an arguably unflattering picture could somehow be construed as a child being disabled is considered ableist and is against the rules of the board.

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Elizabeth9 said:

Is she the first with 3 baby daddies?  At least she's making a name for herself...

ive heard of cases where CYS, CFS, whatever they're called in your neck of the woods- they take the baby as soon as it is born.  Hopefully that will happen here...

I couldn't see any justification for CPS or DFC could take the child as soon as it is born.  It is very rare.  Even when a child has been removed from a parent's custody by the state (which isn't the case with Jace...she gave custody to her mother)....that neglect removal does not immediately get put over onto the newborn child.  While it sucks...the parent needs to abuse or neglect the new child in order for the state to have a right to remove him or her from the home.  

Jenelle is a trainwreck, but she hasn't done anything in terms of social services taking her kid (or the 3rd child if she is in fact preggers).  At least not at this point.  

• Love 8
3 hours ago, leighroda said:

You people are hilarious so I would like to pose a challenge for her next voice over... I feel like it's going to go something like this:

im so stressed out so I'm putting getting custody of Jace off until after the baby is here (because life gets easier with 2 toddlers) and Nathan has these charges on me (because inevitably there will be more). David and I never fight, except that one time the police came (because again...inevitable). The short guy that lives here is sooooo needy doode, he's such a baby. 

I lost my shit at 'the short guy that lives here' 100%. Please script Jenelle more often

But yeah, that she's most likely popping out another baby to totally neglect is just horrific. That David guy creeps me out to the nth degree. Not surprised none of us are surprised. This chick is as predictable and awful as we all say.

• Love 11
(edited)

@SPLAIN, Nathan has no "circumstances" besides being a useless piece of shit who doesn't take responsibility for the humans he creates or the animals he adopts. He has none of the excuses you describe, just laziness. Being "better" because you didn't allow the animal to be euthanized but are just abandoning it to a stranger instead when you chose to adopt it is like being "better" because you only sent your adopted kid back to an orphanage, you didn't stab them or anything. I mean, sure, technically. It doesn't make it a "good" choice or you any kind of a decent person, though. And dogs do develop and are diagnosed with PTSD after being abandoned by caretakers.

Edited by Lm2162

@SPLAIN correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all Splain was saying was that there are more legitimate reasons to surrender an animal, meaning 99.9% is probably an exaggeration. I feel bad because I feel like I started this argument, I get your point about the trauma... My point in my original post was that could we not vilify all people who give up animals because it's not always so cut and dry... im taking it way too personally because it is something I am currently going through, I just hate in general on here hate when such generalizations are made, because the topic was veering towards giving an animal up period was essentially abusive, so I apologize because I did not intend to derail the chat.

• Love 12
(edited)
2 hours ago, leighroda said:

@SPLAIN correct me if I'm wrong, but I think all Splain was saying was that there are more legitimate reasons to surrender an animal, meaning 99.9% is probably an exaggeration. I feel bad because I feel like I started this argument, I get your point about the trauma... My point in my original post was that could we not vilify all people who give up animals because it's not always so cut and dry... im taking it way too personally because it is something I am currently going through, I just hate in general on here hate when such generalizations are made, because the topic was veering towards giving an animal up period was essentially abusive, so I apologize because I did not intend to derail the chat.

Yes, you understood correctly my point. Don't apologize. I agree with your original post and understood your point. I just can't with the sweeping generalizations.

3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

@SPLAIN, Nathan has no "circumstances" besides being a useless piece of shit who doesn't take responsibility for the humans he creates or the animals he adopts. He has none of the excuses you describe, just laziness. Being "better" because you didn't allow the animal to be euthanized but are just abandoning it to a stranger instead when you chose to adopt it is like being "better" because you only sent your adopted kid back to an orphanage, you didn't stab them or anything. I mean, sure, technically. It doesn't make it a "good" choice or you any kind of a decent person, though. And dogs do develop and are diagnosed with PTSD after being abandoned by caretakers.

I never posted Nathan was better. I thought I made my comments clear. Leighroda got it. I was responding to your 99 percent comment, which is not a true reflection at all animal shelters. You are comingling two different points.

All I posted was, I would rather Nathan's dog have a second chance at a loving home than to be let loose or euthanized. In other words, it is a better choice for the animal. I agree with Leighroda that it is not an act of abuse to give up the dog. It is abuse to keep it and not care for it properly. Nathan had no business owning a dog or bringing children into the world. If others can give the dog a better life, great.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 1

Wow, it's seriously depressing - though not surprising - to know she's pregnant again. This makes what, 4 baby daddies that we know of?  (counting the baby she aborted)

Yikes. Poor kids, all of them.

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, NikSac said:

Wow, it's seriously depressing - though not surprising - to know she's pregnant again. This makes what, 4 baby daddies that we know of?  (counting the baby she aborted)

Yikes. Poor kids, all of them.

Am I making up in my head that she had a miscarriage with Gary? I really can't tell reality from made up scenarios in my head... Making the count 5? I could probably look it up, but I'm sure someone here will know.  In my memory there was 1. Andrew (Jace) 2. Gary (miscarriage) 3. Courtland (abortion) 4. Nathan (Keiser) and 5. David (current bae).  I feel like I remember there being an altercation and Jenelle claiming he (Gary) kicked her and caused a miscarriage... But I'm hazy on it so I could be misremembering, or she could have just claimed she was pregnant, I wouldn't put that past her either.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, leighroda said:

Am I making up in my head that she had a miscarriage with Gary? I really can't tell reality from made up scenarios in my head... Making the count 5? I could probably look it up, but I'm sure someone here will know.  In my memory there was 1. Andrew (Jace) 2. Gary (miscarriage) 3. Courtland (abortion) 4. Nathan (Keiser) and 5. David (current bae).  I feel like I remember there being an altercation and Jenelle claiming he (Gary) kicked her and caused a miscarriage... But I'm hazy on it so I could be misremembering, or she could have just claimed she was pregnant, I wouldn't put that past her either.

I think you're right. 

Interesting that she's never been pregnant by her on/off soulmate Kiefer. 

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 5

I've always wondered what it's like when Jace is at Jenelle's. Between this article and the clip of the kids playing alone out front, my questions are pretty much answered

http://www.pressroomvip.com/g/mtvs-teen-mom-mothers-day-special-reveals-some-of-jenelles-questionable-parenting-methods/

- Jace says he likes Jenelle because she lets him play Grand Theft Auto, which uses the F word and the B word (Jace specifically mentions this)

- She doesn't intervene when he hits other kids

- He casually curses

- Camera crew filmed him climbing up the refrigerator (unsafe)

• Love 7
8 hours ago, leighroda said:

For whatever reason...if someone cannot care for an animal and is not going to, the best thing they can do is to have that animal adopted by a home that can care for it.  If you send it to a shelter or the pound you are sending it to a death sentence, but finding another loving, better home can be a thing of compassion.  I'm happy to hear that dog is going to no longer be in Nathan's care since I have never seen from him that he is capable.  I hope the doggie found a true home in his/her next place.  

I also agree that it isn't 99% and it's not so cut and dry.  Sometimes the best thing you can do is help your pet find the best place for them to be....and sometimes that is not in your house.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SeenYouWitKieffah said:

Camera crew filmed him climbing up the refrigerator (unsafe)

That picture was scary as hell.  I'm sure he climbs all over Jenelles kitchen, after all dude, surely you can't expect HER to fix lunch for TWO freakin' kids dude!  She probably took one look and retreated to her room.

• Love 2

I actually don't think Jenelle intentionally got pregnant. Well, let me clarify- I don't think she had unprotected sex in the hopes she would get pregnant. I think she did have unprotected sex, it was just due to laziness and indifference. To me, her denial is not being coy in the hopes of releasing an MTV sanctioned announcement, it's not to avoid judgment (I mean, that list is extensive already and potential judgment hasn't stopped her)- I think she's actually as dismayed as the general public is to be pregnant with Creepy Lurch's kid. Obviously her reasoning is more for her sake than her child's, but I still think the dismay is real. I think the bloom is already off the rose with David and a pregnancy with another guy means reconciliation with Nathan is even more unlikely. David is nowhere near as skilled as Nathan is in convincing Jenelle he's a good catch and now she's either facing a lifetime stuck with him, or the daunting possibility of attracting a new guy with two young kids in tow and a third with visitation.

• Love 3
(edited)

How long has Jenelle been with Uncle Creeper? It seems like they just got together, and now she is likely pregnant. I was amazed that they moved in together after what seemed like just a few weeks, especially with so many kids involved. Now this.

Edited by starfire
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, starfire said:

How long has Jenelle been with Uncle Creeper? It seems like they just got together, and now she is likely pregnant. I was amazed that they moved in together after what seemed like just a few weeks, especially with so many kids involved. Now this.

They've been dating since late September.

• Love 2

Thanks, CofCinci. So about 7.5 months. That's actually longer than I thought. How far along do others think she looks in the Target picture? Maybe 4 or so months? I am not good at guessing at those things.

I wonder if they will still be together in another 7.5 months. I can't even imagine Jenelle raising a toddler and a newborn, and she has Jace sometimes too. I am scared for those kids.

• Love 3

@SPLAIN, the only possible act of kindness in this particular situation would not be abandonment or continued abuse/neglect; it would be for him to use his ample time and resources to become a better dog owner and less abusive person. The abandonment is a natural consequence of his generally abusive and reckless approach to life, and a continuation of his selfish approach to both pets and children. But maybe some people are truly just abusive by nature and Nathan realizes that he is, at heart, a piece of shit and could never become a decent person with any sort of therapy or help. But that would be too much for me to expect from him, honestly. He's probably just too lazy & busy at the gym.

Count me in as thinking Jenelle is pregnant...God help that baby. Each one just has it even worse.

I am really hoping Jenelle is not pregnant. I do realize David is one creepy, controlling asshole so, there is a chance he may have pushed Jenelle into having a baby because it is his sure way to control Jenelle even more. That is how some abusers tend to manipulate their victims. David has to make sure in his sick mind that he has Jenelle on a short leash.

I just have to post this info. Our animal shelter is a NO KILL shelter which means animals are not euthanized. I just had to post that because I feel it is important to not post false info or make generalizations about animal shelters. That would only make people fearful about giving up a pet if they found themselves having to do such a thing.

• Love 2

I didn't like defending Jo against incorrect information, but posting what may be a defense of Nathan is making my skin crawl. In real time, Nathan is not only in college, he works for one of the arena football teams. That is practice several hours a day, plus games. If we add in his school time and GYM TIME!! JANELLE!!! that is several hours a day that dog is in his apartment.

If he can find a home, preferably with a yard, that dog will be better off. Huskies need a lot of exercise. If the new owner only lives in an apartment, the dog would still be better off because Nathan has no business having kids or pets. 

• Love 1

As cliché as it sounds, it is infuriating to know that are couples out there who would love to have a child but can't have one or had to spend a small fortune and go through so much just to have one while a guy just walks by Janelle and she can conceive and carry a child. 

• Love 10
54 minutes ago, butterbody said:

Jenelle has removed the Instagram post she put up denying her pregnancy....

Uncle Dave just bullied her out of an abortion, then.

• Love 2
(edited)
20 hours ago, leighroda said:

I did a little bit of Googling on this today and it looks like she had a miscarriage with Courtland, but called Gary to be there with her in the hospital while she miscarried.  Then I believe later she aborted a second one from Courtland. ETA: so I think that's two soulmates she hasn't been pregnant from - Gary and Keefah? Although I don't recall her being with Gary very long. I think he was too calm.

Edited by NikSac
Added thought
48 minutes ago, NikSac said:

I did a little bit of Googling on this today and it looks like she had a miscarriage with Courtland, but called Gary to be there with her in the hospital while she miscarried.  Then I believe later she aborted a second one from Courtland. ETA: so I think that'stwo soulmates she hasn't been pregnant from - Gary and Keefah? Although I don't recall her being with Gary very long. I think he was too calm.

Wow! thanks, I was starting to wonder if I was crazy! I knew I remembered a miscarriage! Good thing she kept it klassier with now 4 baby daddies and 5 pregnancies.

• Love 1

What is that statistic MTV loves to brag about? Something about the teen pregnancy rates? Ha. The adults on this show cannot even bother to use birth control or they are in fucked up relationships as they find themselves dealing with another pregnancy.

• Love 8

I wonder what MTV producers "aren't happy about." Clearly they make good revenue from this show, could it be knowing that now they have ANOTHER one of Jenelle's guys on the payroll long term? It can't be like "Well, we're enabling these bad decisions, this is sort of on us, guys," I mean that wouldn't be how the people who make this show seem to make decisions or assessments. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I wonder what MTV producers "aren't happy about." Clearly they make good revenue from this show, could it be knowing that now they have ANOTHER one of Jenelle's guys on the payroll long term? It can't be like "Well, we're enabling these bad decisions, this is sort of on us, guys," I mean that wouldn't be how the people who make this show seem to make decisions or assessments. 

I wondered that as well. I can't imagine their anger is about the welfare of these kids, as they are rolling in the dough that these girls' bad decisions continually produce. Maybe because it flies in the face of "our show has lowered unplanned pregnancy rates"? Maybe Jenelle is an extra mega bitch when she's pregnant, vs a regular run of the mill bitch when non pregnant? Maybe they hate David? I don't know, but I was wondering the same thing and wished The Ashley would have elaborated. A few people asked in the comments but she does not usually respond to those.

• Love 3

Isn't she ALSO an asshole, too? I mean if you ask me, anyone who wants to spend time with Jenelle is probably a good bet to BE an asshole anyway, but she's just as big an asshole as they are. What the fuck, lady, go on the fucking pill! Though I bet she has a prescription and just doesn't take it. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Pdxblonde said:

I'm curious to see how Dr. Drew will spin this pregnancy to make it look like Janelle is "super mom" like he always does...

Probably the same way he will act like it is no big deal that Maci had no prenatal care until she was 22 weeks pregnant.  And drank alcohol and did who knows what other terrible things while pregnant. I know that wasn't addressed at the last reunion because that's the same weekend she found out she was pregnant (despite telling Dr Drew she was on birth control) but I'm sure eventually it will come up and Dr Drew won't mention that hey it's important to not wait until you're 22 weeks pregnant to start acting like a pregnant person.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

What is that statistic MTV loves to brag about? Something about the teen pregnancy rates? Ha. The adults on this show cannot even bother to use birth control or they are in fucked up relationships as they find themselves dealing with another pregnancy.

Exactly! If teen pregnancy rates ARE down, it's merely coincidental. These girls are certainly NOT role models. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Exactly! If teen pregnancy rates ARE down, it's merely coincidental. These girls are certainly NOT role models. 

speak for yourself!  my waist is 11" thanks to my waist trainer, my teeth are whiter than snow thanks to this light thing-y and my tummy is completely flat due to this teatox tea *sniffs etsy candle*

love,

someone who spends way too much time on instagram...

• Love 13
49 minutes ago, teapot said:

speak for yourself!  my waist is 11" thanks to my waist trainer, my teeth are whiter than snow thanks to this light thing-y and my tummy is completely flat due to this teatox tea *sniffs etsy candle*

love,

someone who spends way too much time on instagram...

What about your hair though? Have those vitamin gummies given you a foot of length in a month?  And surely you don't start your day without your favorite 310 Shake!

• Love 9
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Isn't she ALSO an asshole, too? I mean if you ask me, anyone who wants to spend time with Jenelle is probably a good bet to BE an asshole anyway, but she's just as big an asshole as they are. What the fuck, lady, go on the fucking pill! Though I bet she has a prescription and just doesn't take it. 

I don't think she's anywhere near responsible enough to take a daily pill, but what did she say she was already on last time they asked her? Anyone remember? They always say something and it's usually an IUD, or that one that I can't think of the name that gets embedded in your arm.  I thought most of them were on 5 year things. Wonder what happened there.

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, NikSac said:

I don't think she's anywhere near responsible enough to take a daily pill, but what did she say she was already on last time they asked her? Anyone remember? They always say something and it's usually an IUD, or that one that I can't think of the name that gets embedded in your arm.  I thought most of them were on 5 year things. Wonder what happened there.

In 2014, she was paid to promote Nexplanon --- but who knows if she actually received the implant.

And when she appeared on The Doctors show (March 4, 20160 about her "mystery illness", she blamed it on Junel birth control pills.  Where'd your implant go, girl?  They don't just fall out.  She's probably been pregnant since going to LA in late Feb. with Dirtbag Dave for The Doctors free vacation.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, butterbody said:

Jenelle has removed the Instagram post she put up denying her pregnancy....

Maybe she had no clue she was pregnant until someone suggested it, went and bought a test, then had to take down her post.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

Maybe she had no clue she was pregnant until someone suggested it, went and bought a test, then had to take down her post.

?  No clue while sporting a bulging tummy?

Mind you, I am just going by the photo which seems to show a bulging tummy area. 

Did the person who took the photo mention Jenelle looking pregnant? I do not feel like reading the article again.

• Love 4

I would just like to point out that with this new forum format, on my iPhone,at the end of all posts is an option to go to >>Next topic. And currently on the episode thread the next topic is Jenelle. But her title Possible Felon... Is too long so it just says "Jenelle: Pos ". I like that title.  But it should be all caps POS.  

• Love 20
13 hours ago, luvbadtv said:

This is the best explanation yet. Remember, she's the girl who wasn't sure if she had her bf's baby or her ex's dead fetus inside of her. 

• Love 9