Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 06/03/2018 at 6:27 PM, zoeysmom said:

I found LVP's Baywatch Nights episode.  It is so campy and LVP plays a lovely manipulative villain:  

You know a show is bad when nobody cares that it’s on the Internet for free. For 7 years!

Edited by Kokapetl
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

You know a show is bad when nobody cares that it’s on the Internet for free. For 7 years!

It was really bad.  They had a Buick sedan with ski racks in a chase scene that made no sense, flip phones with the little antenna you would pull up and an entire montage of David Hasselhoff finding the right outfit to pull off his undercover gigolo part.  

LVP looked different-then it dawned on me she had not had her teeth veneered to her present day teeth.  She also didn't sound quite so British.  

I guess because I never watched the show before I found it so bad as to be entertaining.

• Love 7
On March 6, 2018 at 5:27 AM, zoeysmom said:

I found LVP's Baywatch Nights episode.  It is so campy and LVP plays a lovely manipulative villain:  

OMG that was cheesetastic! She opened in Pink and most of her scenes. TINY SKIRTS! DAMN! Thank you @zoeysmom for the great find!

On March 7, 2018 at 7:07 PM, Reality police said:

Anyone else recognize Angie Harmon from Law and Order?

I loved her on Rizzoli and Isles. 

• Love 7
On 3/7/2018 at 4:49 PM, zoeysmom said:

LVP looked different-then it dawned on me she had not had her teeth veneered to her present day teeth.  She also didn't sound quite so British.  

I kept staring at her mouth, it looked so different than it does now...I guess she found herself a good dentist.

Wasn't that the same house (the one with the columns) they used for the Fresh Prince?

BTW, that show really stunk.

• Love 5
55 minutes ago, BBHN said:

I'm not sure if this is real or not, but one hell of a reply from LVP. Good for her if it is.

It would appear that feeding the homeless is less appealing to viewers than rescuing frou frou lap dogs in Hong Kong. Shame on us. Seriously. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kokapetl said:

It would appear that feeding the homeless is less appealing to viewers than rescuing frou frou lap dogs in Hong Kong. Shame on us. Seriously. 

She has talked about it before when they volunteered last year before Rinna got her award for her work with Project Angel Food.

Most of the dogs she saved in China weren't actually frou frou.

• Love 13

She also works with the Trevor project. A suicide prevention hotline for LGBTQ teenagers.

Perhaps Yulin and the dog rescue was the focus last season because Ken and Lisa just embarked on them.  Whereas the suicide hotline and feeding the homeless have been in place for a couple of years at least. 

It's possible the homeless feeding program doesn't want the patrons to be on tv for their privacy. Same with the suicide hotline. 

I haven't seen all the seasons of RHOBH so I don't know if the show brought attention to them or not.

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Kokapetl said:

Keep your shame. I'm not taking it.

• Love 10

I understand Kokapetl's post especially since the homeless prob is becoming an epidemic out here in SoCal, with a bunch of half-assed local politicians talking about solutions but not coming up with anything workable.

Re LVP:  I cannot fault any of her altruism--she's one of the few HWs who uses her position for good (and has done so since before Bravo came knocking) unlike many whose philanthropy seems motivated purely by the presence of cameras. I do wish, however, that her response above had been "I do, darling" rather than "I do, bitch" -- that's the Pinky we love ;-D

• Love 12

that her response above had been "I do, darling" rather than "I do, bitch" -- that's the Pinky we love ;-D

Yeah but we all know how she feels about bitches ;)

• Love 7
22 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She has talked about it before when they volunteered last year before Rinna got her award for her work with Project Angel Food.

Most of the dogs she saved in China weren't actually frou frou.

No matter how much she does or donates - some cow is going to complain she isnt doing enough.

I wonder how much Ms Alicia donates in time or???

• Love 14

Has anyone else noticed that LVP’s accent in the Baywatch Nights clip seems different from her accent now? It seems more, I want to say cockney, like PK’s. Now her accent seems more refined. I am a big fan of My Fair Lady, so that is probably influencing me. I hope that I don’t offend anyone with this observation.

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:57 AM, walnutqueen said:

I feed hungry animals, not the homeless, and I feel absolutely no shame at all for my priorities.  Seriously.

At some point, even the wealthiest of the wealthy need to pick and choose their causes.  

I applaud Lisa for embracing more than one cause - it's certainly more than I could manage.

I agree. You know what else.?I do care more about the animal charity. Shoot me.

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, Higgins said:

I agree. You know what else.?I do care more about the animal charity. Shoot me.

Sorry, I'll be right next to you in the line of fire.  I DO care more about animals than people.   There are a few select human beings left on this planet I give a shit about, yet I care deeply for all animals.  I also do not think this is a character flaw or an indication that I'm an awful person.  

I can't afford to support multiple charities like Lisa & Ken (thank goodness, really, because I'd have such a hard time deciding between all the great animal causes out there); so I just do my best to feed any hungry animal that inhabits or visits my back yard (often to the detriment of my finances and personal comforts).  It's a choice I am quite content with.

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 11
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:04 PM, yourmomiseasy said:

Some dogs are just quiet.  One of mine only barks when someone comes on our porch (or if I'm on an important phone call because somehow she knows).  Other than that she rarely makes a peep.  If she whines at all I freak out and usually end up taking her to the vet because it must be serious business.  Her doctors and the technicians at her doctors' offices have also commented on it and that if she makes any noise at all they know she's really unhappy.  She has chronic ear issues and is never happy with an ear exam, but if she yelps, whines, or cries during one, you know it is really bad.  Usually she just uses her eyes and body language to communicate.  She's my little shadow and I usually don't have a problem knowing how she's feeling.  She's noisier asleep than awake and will actually growl and make little bubbling noises while sleeping. I have heard her growl a few times when awake.  My other one is more verbal and has a whole vocabulary of barks, howls, cries, and growls.

There's definitely a difference between a bark, a yip, and a yap and dogs owners know.  There was actually a study done where different types of barks and other dog noises were played for people and dog owners could identify the scenario that invoked the noise better than non-owners (i.e. danger, excitement, attention, etc.).  I'm a sucker for this type of research, so I always end up reading the articles on it.  

I love that shit. Thanks.

• Love 4
On 3/24/2018 at 1:00 PM, Kokapetl said:

Mileage varies and all that (sincerely meant, not a dig) but I'd find the homeless being presented as a housewife charitable project degrading. They're people in profound difficulty, not entertainment (and I know you weren't implying they're entertainment, just saying that's how they'd end up being used, due to the nature of the show. Cheap diversion.)

eta: I think it would end up like the creepy & debased show Kyle, Kim and Kathy tried to sell back in 2009 ("Beverly Hills Bums Makeovers")  the plot of which revolved around them showing their "generosity" to homeless people.

It's a moral shitfest of the lowest order  - they start out mouthing platitudes but quickly end up yammering on about how some of "them" are mentally ill, and maybe some of "them" aren't really homeless,  and how hard would "they" work, if given a chance, and how "we have one" ("one" meaning a homeless person) in the neighborhood, and at one point (as they're all in the car driving around & hunting the homeless in Beverly Hills to "help" -- help as in hand out chips and Gatorade, and offering mani-pedis)  Kyle blithely announces that there are homeless people  "Who just don't want help" because a woman didn't want to be their pet homeless project.  It's pig-people on parade & pitchfork territory,  and I think it's closer to how the homeless would be treated on RHoBH  -- dehumanized props for ego stroking -- than anything decent or kind.)

12 hours ago, walnutqueen said:

I DO care more about animals than people.   

As  a species, we destroy and rape and lay waste to nature in a way foreign to most "beasts", so yeah, I get it. 

Edited by film noire
spelling & to add link
  • Love 11

Watching some of the old episodes Bravo's playing of RHOBH and it appears Lisa's one evil B!tch! She does and says things that aren't a joke as she likes to deflect! The accusation of Mauricio cheating on Kyle was malicious; trying to include Brandy in it by pushing a tabloid mag on her with his picture on it! I used to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it appears she has memory problems and lies saying she didn't do or say something others take offense to! What is wrong with this woman? Is she just "bent" or being a villain? Kyle's a real sucker thinking and treating her as a friend! LVP is more "friend" to her dogs than people it appears to me! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Watching some of the old episodes Bravo's playing of RHOBH and it appears Lisa's one evil B!tch! She does and says things that aren't a joke as she likes to deflect! The accusation of Mauricio cheating on Kyle was malicious; trying to include Brandy in it by pushing a tabloid mag on her with his picture on it! I used to give her the benefit of the doubt, but it appears she has memory problems and lies saying she didn't do or say something others take offense to! What is wrong with this woman? Is she just "bent" or being a villain? Kyle's a real sucker thinking and treating her as a friend! LVP is more "friend" to her dogs than people it appears to me! ;-(

Kyle brought up the "tabloid headlines" first, Lisa assumed it was the cheating headline because the other one wasn't a "headline", just a back page tabloid story. Kyle, as usual, starts these "innocent" discussions then stands back and cries victim when the others fall for it. 

Even Brandi's good friends Yolanda/Carlton didn't support Brandi's claim about bringing the tabloids on the trip and they were both present when this supposedly happened and Yolanda would have jumped on that had it happened because she never liked Lisa.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle brought up the "tabloid headlines" first, Lisa assumed it was the cheating headline because the other one wasn't a "headline", just a back page tabloid story. Kyle, as usual, starts these "innocent" discussions then stands back and cries victim when the others fall for it. 

Even Brandi's good friends Yolanda/Carlton didn't support Brandi's claim about bringing the tabloids on the trip and they were both present when this supposedly happened and Yolanda would have jumped on that had it happened because she never liked Lisa.

SO you're saying LVP is as innocent as a new born babe? lol! There was that clip of Lisa throwing it out there about Mauricio being seen with a younger woman I wouldn't have found funny regardless if a joke! Why does she do stuff like that? How does she hold onto anyone as a friend with jabs like that? When Lisa R. flew back into town going out of her way to invoke the lawsuit against Ken, I felt some sympathy, but that's exactly what LVP would do so I'm going to take anything she says with a grain of salt from now on! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

SO you're saying LVP is as innocent as a new born babe? lol! There was that clip of Lisa throwing it out there about Mauricio being seen with a younger woman I wouldn't have found funny regardless if a joke! Why does she do stuff like that? How does she hold onto anyone as a friend with jabs like that? When Lisa R. flew back into town going out of her way to invoke the lawsuit against Ken, I felt some sympathy, but that's exactly what LVP would do so I'm going to take anything she says with a grain of salt from now on! ;-)

Lisa/Ken had similar (cheating) tabloid headlines about them a couple of season before, she addressed them then on camera in typical Lisa fashion, she made a joke about them and they disappeared. Lisa thought Kyle was doing the same thing and went along with it, she even said that at that seasons reunion. Yes, she should have know better, that is her style and not Kyle's, Kyle's style is to ignore it no matter how long the tabloids keep repeating the same rumor/crap and the Mauricio cheating rumor started over a year before that episode was filmed and once it was addressed, it was dropped by the tabloids.

No, Lisa would not do what Rinna did, go behind someone's back and talk crap, Lisa would ask/address the HW in question to her face, not behind her back, which is exactly what she told Rinna she should have done with the lawsuit question.

• Love 10
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 4:27 AM, zoeysmom said:

This took me back 30+ years when I first saw LVP in a video by ABC called "Poison Arrow!" She was quite stunning at the time; rivaling Joan Collins really! She got old fast though and lost it; probably her evil insides started oozing out! She seems to be totally oblivious to the stuff she says; with Ken backing her at every turn! Husbands do that, but he can get abusive to the other women calling them a "silly cow" or worse! ;-( - - https://www.bing.com/search?q=Poison+Arrow&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IESR3N - -

Edited by Fiero425

Funny how the Puerto Rico trip went better after Ken and LVP left! The energy did change and the girls seemed to have more fun! LVP does run from these conflicts when she can't deflect them and move on! She hates to apologize which is nothing new, but why do people allow her to get away with this $#!t? Strange! ;-) 

5 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

This took me back 30+ years when I first saw LVP in a video by ABC called "Poison Arrow!" She was quite stunning at the time; rivaling Joan Collins really! She got old fast though and lost it; probably her evil insides started oozing out! She seems to be totally oblivious to the stuff she says; with Ken backing her at every turn! Husband do that, but he can get abusive to the other women calling them a "silly cow" or worse! ;-( - - https://www.bing.com/search?q=Poison+Arrow&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IESR3N - -

Lisa looks great for her age, especially considering that she has had the least amount of work done to her face/body. She gets some Botox, very little though as her face still has movement, and hasn't had any fillers (except for some lip plumping I think). I like that some HWs don't feel the need to try and look like they are in their 20s/30s when they are in their 50s. When did it become a bad thing to age normally? IMO, it is silly that so many (not you specifically) think that aging gracefully/naturally is bad or ugly. I am 61 years old and love my wrinkles/lines, especially my smile lines as they reflect the love/happiness/joy I have been blessed with throughout my life. I have never wanted to look like a plastic Barbie doll, ever. LOL

• Love 13
25 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa looks great for her age, especially considering that she has had the least amount of work done to her face/body. She gets some Botox, very little though as her face still has movement, and hasn't had any fillers (except for some lip plumping I think). I like that some HWs don't feel the need to try and look like they are in their 20s/30s when they are in their 50s. When did it become a bad thing to age normally? IMO, it is silly that so many (not you specifically) think that aging gracefully/naturally is bad or ugly. I am 61 years old and love my wrinkles/lines, especially my smile lines as they reflect the love/happiness/joy I have been blessed with throughout my life. I have never wanted to look like a plastic Barbie doll, ever. LOL

I'll be turning 61 next month, but I've held on so far! People marvel when they find out I'm a lot older than I look! That pic in avatar is quite current! Maybe I'm just being overly critical because I don't like LISA's manipulation of the group! Last year she was moving like she was in pain! Her dancing was a little embarrassing since she was in entertainment! BTW she's been busted a few times and the videotape doesn't lie! She's no saint! ;-)

19 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

I'll be turning 61 next month, but I've held on so far! People marvel when they find out I'm a lot older than I look! That pic in avatar is quite current! Maybe I'm just being overly critical because I don't like LISA's manipulation of the group! Last year she was moving like she was in pain! Her dancing was a little embarrassing since she was in entertainment! BTW she's been busted a few times and the videotape doesn't lie! She's no saint! ;-)

You look both good and your age IMO. The opposite of aging/getting older isn't very appetizing IMO. LOL

Lisa doesn't manipulate anyone any more than the others do, she is just smarter than the rest of them by learning from her mistakes and giving the others enough rope to hang themselves. Yes, it is painful (and hysterical) to watch her toddle around in those high heels she/they all wear, she is a bit bow legged so wearing the heels makes her walk look like a waddle. LOL Also, I agree, she can't dance but she was brave enough to have a very public go at it on a national TV show and not all "entertainers" can dance, Erika is another example of this simple fact. 

I have never claimed that Lisa is a "saint", I don't remember anyone here making that claim. Lisa has made/had her fair share of shitty comment/digs/blunders/embarrassing moments but she at least learns from them and doesn't repeat them. Also, she doesn't manipulate anyone anymore than anyone else does, in fact, IMO, Kyle is the most manipulative of all of them, she, Kyle, loves to throw stones then hide her hands while crying victim. LOL 

• Love 15
58 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

You look both good and your age IMO. The opposite of aging/getting older isn't very appetizing IMO. LOL

Lisa doesn't manipulate anyone any more than the others do, she is just smarter than the rest of them by learning from her mistakes and giving the others enough rope to hang themselves. Yes, it is painful (and hysterical) to watch her toddle around in those high heels she/they all wear, she is a bit bow legged so wearing the heels makes her walk look like a waddle. LOL Also, I agree, she can't dance but she was brave enough to have a very public go at it on a national TV show and not all "entertainers" can dance, Erika is another example of this simple fact. 

I have never claimed that Lisa is a "saint", I don't remember anyone here making that claim. Lisa has made/had her fair share of shitty comment/digs/blunders/embarrassing moments but she at least learns from them and doesn't repeat them. Also, she doesn't manipulate anyone anymore than anyone else does, in fact, IMO, Kyle is the most manipulative of all of them, she, Kyle, loves to throw stones then hide her hands while crying victim. LOL 

Kyle is probably one of my least faves since she does pull the victim card more than anyone! She allowed Lisa R to abuse her sister countless times; even in her own home so I have to give a side-eye to her at all times! She seems to allow LVP to abuse her, lie about events, and eventually forgives everything so it can be repeated again! All I know is if someone treated me like an abused wife, I wouldn't go out of my way to allow them back into my life! She feels bad each time; no matter what it is so she relents all too quickly! What was it Hong Kong, she used that term describing herself; "abused wife?" LVP was busted again for lying and she never seems to take responsibility for it! She always does the "I'm not doing this" thing instead of just saying "I'm sorry and apologize for my comment!" She just can't do it with any sincerity and it's not because she's British! lol! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
54 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Kyle is probably one of my least faves since she does pull the victim card more than anyone! She allowed Lisa R to abuse her sister countless times; even in her own home so I have to give a side-eye to her at all times! She seems to allow LVP to abuse her, lie about events, and eventually forgives everything so it can be repeated again! All I know is if someone treated me like an abused wife, I wouldn't go out of my way to allow them back into my life! She feels bad each time; no matter what it is so she relents all too quickly! What was it Hong Kong, she used that term describing herself; "abused wife?" LVP was busted again for lying and she never seems to take responsibility for it! She always does the "I'm not doing this" thing instead of just saying "I'm sorry and apologize for my comment!" She just can't do it with any sincerity and it's not because she's British! lol! ;-)

How has Lisa "abused" Kyle? Have you ever considers that it was Kyle lying? Kyle loves to play the victim game, she throws the stones then hides her hands, not Lisa, so I am inclined to believe Kyle is the master manipulator. Do Lisa/Kyle throw barbs at each other, Yes, but they do it in a joking manner and it is done by both of them, not just Lisa. The difference is that Lisa is better at it than Kyle is, of course, Lisa IS smarter than Kyle and it shows. LOL

It was Dubai when Kyle made that comment and she would not allow Lisa to finish a sentence in her own defense. Rinna was trying to place all blame for the Munchausen comment on Lisa and Kyle was buying into it even though she knew better because she knew about that accusation by Rinna before Lisa did. Kyle threw Lisa under the bus in order to placate the rest of the cast, not because she believed the others.

• Love 12
40 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

How has Lisa "abused" Kyle? Have you ever considers that it was Kyle lying? Kyle loves to play the victim game, she throws the stones then hides her hands, not Lisa, so I am inclined to believe Kyle is the master manipulator. Do Lisa/Kyle throw barbs at each other, Yes, but they do it in a joking manner and it is done by both of them, not just Lisa. The difference is that Lisa is better at it than Kyle is, of course, Lisa IS smarter than Kyle and it shows. LOL

It was Dubai when Kyle made that comment and she would not allow Lisa to finish a sentence in her own defense. Rinna was trying to place all blame for the Munchausen comment on Lisa and Kyle was buying into it even though she knew better because she knew about that accusation by Rinna before Lisa did. Kyle threw Lisa under the bus in order to placate the rest of the cast, not because she believed the others.

Watching another reunion, I'm starting to believe Kyle's a serious, pathological liar! She's trying to frame the narrative to keep herself clean and besmirch others looking on with amusement and entertainment! I quite remember when Kim gave Lisa R. back the bunny, she parked her hand under her chin to check out Rinna's reaction! I was seriously SMH wondering about her! Now I guess I know; she's probably one of the phoniest of the ladies and does love playing the victim! LVP makes it appear that way since she's so distant and dismissive of conflict; esp. concerning Kyle which is why I say "she's being abused!" I guess I should reign in that idea and just drop this show since nothing's real about this "reality show!" They're all actors playing a role! ;-)

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Watching another reunion, I'm starting to believe Kyle's a serious, pathological liar! She's trying to frame the narrative to keep herself clean and besmirch others looking on with amusement and entertainment! I quite remember when Kim gave Lisa R. back the bunny, she parked her hand under her chin to check out Rinna's reaction! I was seriously SMH wondering about her! Now I guess I know; she's probably one of the phoniest of the ladies and does love playing the victim! LVP makes it appear that way since she's so distant and dismissive of conflict; esp. concerning Kyle which is why I say "she's being abused!" I guess I should reign in that idea and just drop this show since nothing's real about this "reality show!" They're all actors playing a role! ;-)

Nah, IMO, these are the real women, no acting required. LOL 

I'm not sure Kyle knew Kim was going to return the bunny but I do think she knew Kim was going to do/say something to Rinna about it. Rinna doesn't have clean hands/a pure heart concerning the bunny either, she gave it to Kim to distract the viewers from her own bad/nasty behavior concerning Kim that season, so both acted badly to each other IMO. 

I really believe that Lisa doesn't like conflict, especially nasty confrontations and will avoid them when possible. Yes, she does have a hard time apologizing but she will do it, just in her own way which is not up to the others standards. The others (Eileen/Kyle) want Lisa to prostrate herself at their feet when she apologies and they want her to do it several times. It isn't enough that she never repeats the offending behavior again after she says "I'm sorry", which is something the others do time and time again, that being repeating bad/offensive behavior. 

Sometimes it is hard to watch a show when you discover the Wicked Witch HW isn't so wicked after all and the Nice, Innocent HW you like has an ugly side you never saw coming, which IS real life. Don't give up on this show, it has stayed closest to the initial premise of the HW franchise (NY as well), rich women/their families living their very rich lives while showing us that they really are no better than we average women/families are. LOL

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

I agree she isn't a saint. I don't want her to be a saint. I like her manipulations. I pretty much watch the show for them. Who cares she can't dance?

• Love 11
8 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

This took me back 30+ years when I first saw LVP in a video by ABC called "Poison Arrow!" She was quite stunning at the time; rivaling Joan Collins really! She got old fast though and lost it; probably her evil insides started oozing out! She seems to be totally oblivious to the stuff she says; with Ken backing her at every turn! Husbands do that, but he can get abusive to the other women calling them a "silly cow" or worse! ;-( - - https://www.bing.com/search?q=Poison+Arrow&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IESR3N - -

That brings back some memories. She looked harder in the face,  not just because she's aged!, in the video. I think she's aged well,  but FFs sake,  she needs to update her style. 

• Love 6

Ken made me fall in love with him all over again on VanderPump Rules, when he came home with a shaggy dog that had been abandoned at their rescue.  Lisa protested too much with her "but we can't have another dog" spiel, whilst prone on the floor giving said dog cuddles & kisses.  Sly Ken suggested they keep the poor doggie "just for a few days" ... with SUCH a twinkle in his eyes.

Now, I haven't a clue whatever happened with that poor little doggie, but I'm betting that even if it didn't end up in the LVP/Todd menagerie, it had some very good times with them, and found a wonderful forever home.

• Love 17
On 3/26/2018 at 10:55 PM, film noire said:

It's a moral shitfest of the lowest order  - they start out mouthing platitudes but quickly end up yammering on about how some of "them" are mentally ill, and maybe some of "them" aren't really homeless,  and how hard would "they" work, if given a chance, and how "we have one" ("one" meaning a homeless person) in the neighborhood, and at one point (as they're all in the car driving around & hunting the homeless in Beverly Hills to "help" -- help as in hand out chips and Gatorade, and offering mani-pedis)  Kyle blithely announces that there are homeless people  "Who just don't want help" because a woman didn't want to be their pet homeless project.  It's pig-people on parade & pitchfork territory,  and I think it's closer to how the homeless would be treated on RHoBH  -- dehumanized props for ego stroking -- than anything decent or kind.)

I think that was the most disgusting thing I have ever watched.  I used to really like Kyle, then I started to dislike her and her neediness.  After watching that, I officially hate her.  She and her harpy sisters are absolutely horrible!!  It was rich seeing Kim asking someone if they were on drugs and Kathy saying that they asked whether one woman drinks!!  Seriously, those women probably take more drugs and alcohol than any of those people and so did their dear old angelic mama.  I feel sick after watching a portion of that.

• Love 13
13 hours ago, Normades said:

I think that was the most disgusting thing I have ever watched.  I used to really like Kyle, then I started to dislike her and her neediness.  After watching that, I officially hate her.  She and her harpy sisters are absolutely horrible!!  It was rich seeing Kim asking someone if they were on drugs and Kathy saying that they asked whether one woman drinks!!  Seriously, those women probably take more drugs and alcohol than any of those people and so did their dear old angelic mama.  I feel sick after watching a portion of that.

Honestly, I can't imagine any of Kyle's fans defending that video.  No point even trying.

So much 2nd hand embarrassment for those sisters. 

• Love 8
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 1:49 PM, zoeysmom said:

It was really bad.  They had a Buick sedan with ski racks in a chase scene that made no sense, flip phones with the little antenna you would pull up and an entire montage of David Hasselhoff finding the right outfit to pull off his undercover gigolo part.  

I guess because I never watched the show before I found it so bad as to be entertaining.

Thanks for that fun episode. I think that was where Dorit (or PK) got her Beverly Beach inspiration from. French cut high rise swim suits were the bomb and I looked hot in them, at least I thought so...

• Love 3

Alright I just watched the Baywatch Nights episode of Lisa and she is AWFUL as an actress. Maybe that’s why she never gives apologies she doesn’t mean. She knows she won’t pull them off convincingly?

Also, the discussion about her accent in it- I think it was just a directorial decision so it was cleaner and more natural with all the Americans. She definitely wasn’t cockney in it like someone suggested, it was more understated than her normal speech. I don’t think it means she fakes her accent on the reality shows- just either chose as an actrsss to speak plainer or was asked to.

Again, terrible acting and I just got back from helping at a kids film camp so I’ve seen bad acting. Though, other than Angie Harmon, the whole cast was awful on that episode so she fit in.

• Love 2
On 3/27/2018 at 10:15 AM, WireWrap said:

Pinky officially cops to an eye lift in addition to the lip injections and Botox. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/lookbook/rhobh-cast-reveals-plastic-surgery

Edited by SCS
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, SCS said:

Pinky officially cops to an eye lift in addition to the lip injections and Botox. 

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/lookbook/rhobh-cast-reveals-plastic-surgery

Lisa admitted to the eye lift years ago, at the reunion when Brandi accused her of having a face lift and she has always said that she gets Botox but not all that often because she is able to move her face. As for the lip injections, I always thought that was a given as her lips are plumper now than when the show first started. But, unlike the others, she hasn't had lipo, breast implants, nose job or other PS done to her.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa admitted to the eye lift years ago, at the reunion when Brandi accused her of having a face lift

Don't recall this.

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

But, unlike the others, she hasn't had lipo, breast implants, nose job or other PS done to her.  

Perhaps.

1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Oy - when LVP turned to the ladies in the back row - her eyes had a Joan Rivers post surgery look and add in lazy eye - one side was droopier.

Let us hope it doesn't result in eye on the side:

WhyEgyptiansOneEyed-OneEyedArtwork.jpg

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, SCS said:

Don't recall this.

Perhaps.

Let us hope it doesn't result in eye on the side:

WhyEgyptiansOneEyed-OneEyedArtwork.jpg

This was the first reunion after Lisa and Brandi had their falling out, the same reunion when Brandi reveals that it was Kyle that told her that Lisa/Ken lived in the valley (they didn't) and that they once filed for BK (again, they didn't). Brandi also claimed/threw out that Lisa had a face lift, Lisa denied it, saying that she only had an eye lift and Brandi claimed it was the same thing (it isn't). LOL

As for Lisa having breast implants, she hasn't and it is obvious IMO. She still has small love handles, so no lipo,  her nose is the same shape/size as it was in the music videos from decades ago and I see no other proof/indication that she has had any PS on her body either. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

As for Lisa having breast implants, she hasn't and it is obvious IMO. She still has small love handles, so no lipo,  her nose is the same shape/size as it was in the music videos from decades ago and I see no other proof/indication that she has had any PS on her body either. 

But but but -- unless Lisa has ditched her britches, stood nekkid before one and let one investigate her nooks and crannies, IMO we can't really be certain, can we? LOL

2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

It was very this

o-JOAN-RIVERS-facebook.jpg

HDTV and that stage lighting was not good for LVP

Good Lord, this ^^ is terrifying.

Edited by SCS
O you know
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, SCS said:

But but but -- unless Lisa has ditched her britches, stood nekkid before one and let one investigate her nooks and crannies, IMO we can't really be certain, can we? LOL

Good Lord, this ^^ is terrifying.

Well, had Lisa had implants done, someone would have outed her by now and by someone, I mean Brandi, Yolanda, Rinna, Eileen or Kyle. So, I think we can believe her when she says "no implants". LOL

• Love 2