Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Jel said:

Yes, because leaking that someone dropped a puppy off at a kill shelter is so much worse than dropping a puppy off at a kill shelter. (Sarcastifont)

Personally, I hope she did leak the story, but that article in no way confirms anything.

This whole thing started because Dorit gave the puppy to a kill shelter, instead of taking it back to LVP and saying, "This dog has bitten/scratched/whatever us and we don't feel safe. Maybe we're the wrong family for this dog."

This became a huge drama that it didn't need to be.

I'm not sure how I feel about LVP, but the way this story unraveled was ridiculous.

I'm also not a huge fan of gang-ups on people either, regardless of whether they deserve it.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Love 16
On 10/19/2021 at 9:54 PM, RealHousewife said:

Hmm whether or not this is true, if the drama returns, it may deter Vanderpump from rejoining. There's speculation that if Overserved is canceled and VR ratings are down, she may want to return to Housewives. 

Was Overserved that show where people came over to her house?  

Watching Vanderpump Rules reruns, I am realizing that Lisa really is an absolute asshole.  She belittles her staff and treats them like garbage.  She makes hurtful "jokes" knowing that they cannot actually say anything to her.  They are a bunch of idiots but she strips them of their dignity, she is a bully.

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 10/5/2021 at 2:26 PM, RealHousewife said:

Holy crap! Poor Billie. So Jax got away with all that?! I had no idea he was that terrible. 

Jax is/was a very angry man. I think he was jealous of Tom Sandoval and Tom Schwartz starting their own bar, as well as being pissed that the he was pushing 40 and was still mixing drinks at SUR. He burned plenty of bridges with Lisa, and he blew a lot of chances, so he’s got nobody to blame but himself.

His temper seemed to be just under the surface, and I always felt afraid for Brittany. I hope becoming a dad has made him grow up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

Watching Vanderpump Rules reruns, I am realizing that Lisa really is an absolute asshole.  She belittles her staff and treats them like garbage.  She makes hurtful "jokes" knowing that they cannot actually say anything to her.  They are a bunch of idiots but she strips them of their dignity, she is a bully.

It’s that British humor, dahhhling…..As if that excuses the assholery. I got tired of that quick on BH.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Yes, I missed most of the episodes, but I did like the one with Loni Love a lot. It was a feel-good show without drama. From what I saw of it, I liked it much more than Vanderpump Rules to be honest. I liked that it was Lisa, her family, and various fabulous guests and not the chuckleheads on VR. 

Is it a lot worse than how she spoke to people on Housewives?

4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

Jax is/was a very angry man. I think he was jealous of Tom Sandoval and Tom Schwartz starting their own bar, as well as being pissed that the he was pushing 40 and was still mixing drinks at SUR. He burned plenty of bridges with Lisa, and he blew a lot of chances, so he’s got nobody to blame but himself.

His temper seemed to be just under the surface, and I always felt afraid for Brittany. I hope becoming a dad has made him grow up.

Brittany is well-liked and considered sweet, right? What on earth is she doing with Jax?  Opposites attract?

4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

It’s that British humor, dahhhling…..As if that excuses the assholery. I got tired of that quick on BH.

I enjoyed her on BH but thought her humor could be mean too. It's one reason I don't get the saint Lisa fans. It's like she has some people under a spell. I'm an American myself, but maybe the beautiful accent and British humor excuse don't work on me because I have a lot of British family. They can be more blunt and do make me laugh more than my other family, but no one's a jackass and says it's British humor. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, Jel said:

Yes, because leaking that someone dropped a puppy off at a kill shelter is so much worse than dropping a puppy off at a kill shelter. (Sarcastifont)

Personally, I hope she did leak the story, but that article in no way confirms anything.

She brought that on herself by lying. It wouldn’t have been an issue and everyone would have focused on Dorit if Vanderpump just didn’t try to be a sneak then lie about it. 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, JonnieUniteUs said:

Just saw this pic on the right side of the posts.  

looks like her Gillette Mach 3 isn’t quite cutting the mustard.

When I saw that pic I said Sheesh! It looks like she has Five O’clock shadow! I guess I’m not the only one.

• Love 3

A lot of women do have light facial hair and other skin issues can result in darker patches of skin, but I never saw a shadow in any of the other young LVP pictures. I wonder if there was just weird lighting or something. Even if she were hairy, Vanderpump is such a perfectionist and so feminine and well-groomed, I can't picture her running around with noticeable upper lip hair. 

• Love 9
On 10/21/2021 at 3:43 PM, heatherchandler said:

From where I sit, they're all wanna be lazy famewhore chasers who want to swan about and get paid to be famous for being on a very lame 'reality' show where they create drama to be relevant. IMO Lisa gives them all exactly what they deserve. They're not in servitude, they can leave and get a real job at any time.

On 10/21/2021 at 3:56 PM, RoseAllDay said:

I hope they have to move back to Kintucky and live in the boonies, that would be the best justice for these two maroons. At least the kid would have her family to raise it.

Last but not least, I think this thread should be renamed: Lisa Vanderpump: Her Favorite Color is Revenge

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 10/21/2021 at 7:46 PM, RealHousewife said:

Yes - she loved to swan into the restaurants and insinuate herself into their business and offer 'advice' which I know was the schtick of the show, but then she'd abruptly end the conversation (that she started!) with "Shut up . . . get to work" or "Shut up and bring me a cup of tea" or something like that.  Loved to tell them to shut up.  Constant "nuts and balls" jokes with the young men.  She also loved to act all tough as if they had to worry for their jobs, but as a rule (and as another poster said) she needed them as much as they needed her.

I did enjoy the Overserved show, except for the part where she had to try to get someone to tell a sex story. Every time.  To me British humor is more about the wit than the smut, and her level of humor reaches the level of a teenaged boy.  A young teenaged boy.

• Love 8
On 10/21/2021 at 7:46 PM, RealHousewife said:

Yes, I missed most of the episodes, but I did like the one with Loni Love a lot. It was a feel-good show without drama. From what I saw of it, I liked it much more than Vanderpump Rules to be honest. I liked that it was Lisa, her family, and various fabulous guests and not the chuckleheads on VR. 

Brittany is well-liked and considered sweet, right? What on earth is she doing with Jax?  Opposites attract?

I enjoyed her on BH but thought her humor could be mean too. It's one reason I don't get the saint Lisa fans. It's like she has some people under a spell. I'm an American myself, but maybe the beautiful accent and British humor excuse don't work on me because I have a lot of British family. They can be more blunt and do make me laugh more than my other family, but no one's a jackass and says it's British humor. 

I think Brittany was attracted to Jax’s “bad boy” reputation. But from what I understand, she was no sweet Kentucky belle herself, either. 

LVP was always cutting people with her “jokes,” and the British humor excuse was insulting. (PK was the same, IIRC.) I was never much of a fan of hers myself. She thought she could do or say anything and get away with it, and she did, for the most part. I tolerate her better on Vanderpump Rules, where she’s basically a house mother.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, princelina said:

Yes - she loved to swan into the restaurants and insinuate herself into their business and offer 'advice' which I know was the schtick of the show, but then she'd abruptly end the conversation (that she started!) with "Shut up . . . get to work" or "Shut up and bring me a cup of tea" or something like that.  Loved to tell them to shut up.  Constant "nuts and balls" jokes with the young men.  She also loved to act all tough as if they had to worry for their jobs, but as a rule (and as another poster said) she needed them as much as they needed her.

I did enjoy the Overserved show, except for the part where she had to try to get someone to tell a sex story. Every time.  To me British humor is more about the wit than the smut, and her level of humor reaches the level of a teenaged boy.  A young teenaged boy.

Yes. I enjoy Lisa's humor when she's witty. I don't mind naughty humor now and then, but when it's constant, I'm like wait, isn't she supposed to be the classy one?

8 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I think Brittany was attracted to Jax’s “bad boy” reputation. But from what I understand, she was no sweet Kentucky belle herself, either. 

LVP was always cutting people with her “jokes,” and the British humor excuse was insulting. (PK was the same, IIRC.) I was never much of a fan of hers myself. She thought she could do or say anything and get away with it, and she did, for the most part. I tolerate her better on Vanderpump Rules, where she’s basically a house mother.

I see, interesting. Thank you for the info. 

I think she kind of wanted to be house mother on Housewives too tbh. She never treated the other women as equals. It was more stirring stuff up behind the scenes or even getting messy on camera, telling others to sort it out and whatnot. In a regular office job, that coworker who thinks she's everyone's boss is extremely annoying. I'd imagine it's that much more annoying shooting a reality show. 

• Love 4
On 11/17/2021 at 2:45 PM, RealHousewife said:

I heard she wanted to be called Pinky on Housewives but they put the kibosh on that. 

Yes and a few times in season one various minions call her that - she was trying to make it happen anyway 😄

• LOL 4
On 11/17/2021 at 11:45 AM, RealHousewife said:

I heard she wanted to be called Pinky on Housewives but they put the kibosh on that. 

On 11/19/2021 at 8:49 PM, princelina said:

Yes and a few times in season one various minions call her that - she was trying to make it happen anyway 😄

On 11/20/2021 at 12:44 AM, RealHousewife said:

Stop trying to make Pinky happen! It's not going to happen!

On 11/20/2021 at 7:34 AM, JonnieUniteUs said:

C’mon!  Pinky is so fetch!

On Wednesdays We Call Her Pinky

• LOL 8