Type keyword(s) to search

Lisa Vanderpump: Pink is her Favorite Color

• Start Topic

LVP yelling?  Family squabble in NYC restaurant:  https://radaronline.com/videos/lisa-vanderpump-brother-mark-family-fight-nyc-restaurant-waverly-inn/

LVP is blamed for ruining Brandi GLanville and her sons' lives:  http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2018/01/brandi-glanville-slams-lisa-vanderct-says-she-put-her-family-through-hell-002286181.html

I am thinking perhaps Brandi should not have made the comments about Joanna's Krupa's parts.  I still don;t believe Mohamed would ever say such a thing.  And certainly not to Brandi.

It is a good thing the boys' father married a rich lady pressure is off Brandi. 

• Love 6

Holy smokes.  I just googled for "Vanderpump lawsuit".  Seems Ken and Lisa have been hit a ton.  More than normal.  I've never been a huge Lisa fan.  I'm still not.  I think she and Ken are more shady than we see on the show.

• Love 6
On 1/13/2018 at 8:43 AM, zoeysmom said:

I am thinking perhaps Brandi should not have made the comments about Joanna's Krupa's parts.  I still don;t believe Mohamed would ever say such a thing.  And certainly not to Brandi.

I am this thinking he DID make the remark to Brandi. Mo has never shown himself to be a class act. In fact I am thinking maybe he said it to Brandi during pillow talk. She looks like his type -- tall, willowy, young. Maybe he was banging her, huh? Funny I never thought about this til I read your post. Brandi and Mo. Something to ponder.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, sarivon said:

I am this thinking he DID make the remark to Brandi. Mo has never shown himself to be a class act. In fact I am thinking maybe he said it to Brandi during pillow talk. She looks like his type -- tall, willowy, young. Maybe he was banging her, huh? Funny I never thought about this til I read your post. Brandi and Mo. Something to ponder.

I think Brandi asserted that Mo said it to her and LVP at the same time. That's the reason both Mo and LVP were both deposed in this nonsense. I don't imagine Mo was having a threesome with the two of them.

https://jezebel.com/the-four-year-saga-of-the-smelly-vagina-lawsuit-explai-1797540370

• Love 4

I don't imagine a threesome either -- never said that, esp since Lisa for all her" sexy" talk, comes across as more worried about her eyelashes staying on than her panties coming off-- but can easily imagine Mo looking at Brandi and thinking, "I wanna tap that." And following through.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, sarivon said:

I don't imagine a threesome either -- never said that, esp since Lisa for all her" sexy" talk, comes across as more worried about her eyelashes staying on than her panties coming off-- but can easily imagine Mo looking at Brandi and thinking, "I wanna tap that." And following through.

Brandi was already friends with Yolanda when she claimed Mo made that statement, which means that she would never sleep with him. So, he never said that to Lisa/Brandi, ever. I suspect that it was Yolanda that told Brandi he said that but she knew better than to name her or else she would lose Yolanda's support/faux friendship.

ETA, When Brandi told Adriana (Miami) that story, she told her that Yolanda claimed that it was Mo cheating on her that caused their marriage to end. It all started with Brandi spilling what Yolanda confided in her about her failed marriage to Mo, so it isn't a stretch to suspect Yolanda told her that Joanna's P was stinky, not Mo. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, sarivon said:

200.gif

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Brandi was already friends with Yolanda when she claimed Mo made that statement, which means that she would never sleep with him. So, he never said that to Lisa/Brandi, ever. I suspect that it was Yolanda that told Brandi he said that but she knew better than to name her or else she would lose Yolanda's support/faux friendship.

We don't really know who's screwing who, plus Yo was Mrs Foster not Mrs Hadid by this point plus like you said "faux friendship".

• Love 5
5 hours ago, sarivon said:

I don't think they ever slept together, but never doubted for a second that he made the comment to her. I can see "pussy" talk taking place among the three of them. LVP loves talking about pussy in various ways. Totally believe it happened. 

17 hours ago, Jextella said:

Holy smokes.  I just googled for "Vanderpump lawsuit".  Seems Ken and Lisa have been hit a ton.  More than normal.  I've never been a huge Lisa fan.  I'm still not.  I think she and Ken are more shady than we see on the show.

I know, right? They have been hit a lot. And I believe Ken has been accused of getting physical on three different occasions. 

Edited by gundysgirl
  • Love 5
18 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I don't think they ever slept together, but never doubted for a second that he made the comment to her. I can see "pussy" talk taking place among the three of them. LVP loves talking about pussy in various ways. Totally believe it happened. 

I know, right? They have been hit a lot. And I believe Ken has been accused of getting physical on three different occasions. 

Mo never gave any indication that he talked like that to any woman and he didn't know Brandi from a hole in the wall so I doubt he would include her in tat sort of conversation.

Ken has inly been accused of getting physical with 1 other woman, Yolanda, and that was proven a lie. It was all on film/video and Ken never touched her, let alone grabbed her as Yolanda claimed. In fact, the footage showed Yolanda slapping Ken's hand even though he had not touched her, so she got physically violent with him. 

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Mo never gave any indication that he talked like that to any woman and he didn't know Brandi from a hole in the wall so I doubt he would include her in tat sort of conversation.

Ken has inly been accused of getting physical with 1 other woman, Yolanda, and that was proven a lie. It was all on film/video and Ken never touched her, let alone grabbed her as Yolanda claimed. In fact, the footage showed Yolanda slapping Ken's hand even though he had not touched her, so she got physically violent with him. 

I didn't say women. He was sued for the one case that Rinna mentions, and another one when two brothers sued him a few years before that for assault. Then of course Cedric accused him of throwing him up against a wall. Not that I believe any of it. I have a hard time believing the Ken I see is one to get physical. 

• Love 9
49 minutes ago, gundysgirl said:

I didn't say women. He was sued for the one case that Rinna mentions, and another one when two brothers sued him a few years before that for assault. Then of course Cedric accused him of throwing him up against a wall. Not that I believe any of it. I have a hard time believing the Ken I see is one to get physical. 

I agree, I don't see Ken getting physical with anyone, mouthy, Yes, physical, NO! LOL

• Love 11
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I agree, I don't see Ken getting physical with anyone, mouthy, Yes, physical, NO! LOL

Isn't he always holding Giggy in the crook of his arm? How physical can he really get? 

That's not to say he isn't capable of violence, just that he better put that puppy down first or he'll have me to deal with! 

Edited by rho
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, rho said:

Isn't he always holding Giggy in the crook of his arm? How physical can he really get? 

That's not to say he isn't capable of violence, just that he better put that puppy down first or he'll having me to deal with! 

LOL, me as well! Ken uses words to hurt, not fists. 

• Love 6
22 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Well, on VPR last season or the season before, Ken did threaten to knock James Kennedy spark out and James said he was terrified of Ken, LOL.  

That could be seen as a threat to fire him as well. I really don't see Ken hitting anyone, male or female.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

25 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Well, on VPR last season or the season before, Ken did threaten to knock James Kennedy spark out and James said he was terrified of Ken, LOL.  

Thought of that too! I don’t think it would take much to knock James out, though—but I don’t think he really would’ve done it. That said, threatening violence is not great, either.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, ivygirl said:

Thought of that too! I don’t think it would take much to knock James out, though—but I don’t think he really would’ve done it. That said, threatening violence is not great, either.

I see it as a threat to fire him, not to hit him so he wasn't threatening violence IMO.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I see it as a threat to fire him, not to hit him so he wasn't threatening violence IMO.

But coming from an employer... it just *sounds* bad, you know? Not that James didn’t need a whack to the head, reality-wise. I just don’t think it was a smart thing to say. I agree though—I don’t think that Ken would really smack him.

Edited by ivygirl
Double negatives
  • Love 2

I don't think Ken was really going to hit James, but "I'll knock you spark out." definitely references physical violence and not just a firing.  And I don't remember what James was doing, but I'm sure he was the instigator.  Also, I think the relationship between James and Lisa's family goes beyond employer/employee, so there's layers there.  I was just joking bringing it up.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I, too, mistakenly thought this was the case after watching the tv broadcast. 

Yolanda was much more aggressive and violent than Ken during that incident but he did, in fact, make physical contact with her. He sort of brushed the back of his fingers against her forearm. It wasn't clear on television because, I think, formatting for most screens cut off the bottom fraction of the screen. It's more evident on YouTube. 

I think she exaggerated to near-fabrication but Ken's behavior isn't really defensible knowing that he did actually touch her, especially since he had to go around Lisa and Carlton to approach. IMO it's clearly inappropriate for Ken to make ANY sort of incursion on her physical space and, as much as I think Yolanda is a documented liar, I don't know if I fault her for swiping at him. 

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:55 AM, HunterHunted said:

New York is the franchise where they've been most conspicuous about using personal assistants to manage social media and online presence. We've seen discussions about it from Carole, Sonja, and Ramona and their assistants. I'm sure that Bethenny has people assigned to watch fans reactions and opinions of her. 

TWoP was probably the best known and most respected of all of the sites. Lots of writers, showrunners, and occasionally actors would post there. Along with Sorkin, I know Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars) would show up from time to time. Competitive reality TV contestants tended to engage the most. The Amazing Race Convention grew out of the TWoP board. Part of the reason that TWoP was so respected is because it was the early days of the internet and there weren't other avenues for interacting with fans like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Additionally, TWoP's funny well-written recaps and strict commenting rules meant that the discussion was always a cut above what you would find on other sites or places like Live journal or Geocities.

We know that some of the Southern Charm cast lurks here on Previously. One of the cast posted and invited questions about herself and filming. Kathryn also picked up our running jokes about Landon sounding like a dolphin and used it as an insult next season. New York Magazine's Vulture is another place that housewives read because LVP has taken exception to some of Brian Moylan's recaps. I know that Julie Klausner has had some New York Housewives object to things in her recaps. A lot of reality stars seem to engage with Ronnie and Ben of Watch What Crappens. As for all of those other sites like All About the Tea, Reality Tea, Tamara Tattles, All Things Real Housewives, Straight from the A, and Real Mr. Housewife, different sites seem to have more cache in certain cities. The women of OC interact with Real Mr. Housewife more often. Atlanta women engage with Straight from the A more.

Except I kept getting spanked "Board on board comment" For fuck's sake it became no fun. 

• Love 2
6 hours ago, lunastartron said:

I, too, mistakenly thought this was the case after watching the tv broadcast. 

Yolanda was much more aggressive and violent than Ken during that incident but he did, in fact, make physical contact with her. He sort of brushed the back of his fingers against her forearm. It wasn't clear on television because, I think, formatting for most screens cut off the bottom fraction of the screen. It's more evident on YouTube. 

I think she exaggerated to near-fabrication but Ken's behavior isn't really defensible knowing that he did actually touch her, especially since he had to go around Lisa and Carlton to approach. IMO it's clearly inappropriate for Ken to make ANY sort of incursion on her physical space and, as much as I think Yolanda is a documented liar, I don't know if I fault her for swiping at him. 

I enlarged this and I'm still not seeing him "touching" her and he certainly didn't "grab" her as she alleged just moments after Ken/Lisa walked away. And he didn't go around anyone, Lisa and Carlton stepped back to talk to each other.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 4

I enlarged this and I'm still not seeing him "touching" her and he certainly didn't "grab" her as she alleged just moments after Ken/Lisa walked away. And he didn't go around anyone, Lisa and Carlton stepped back to talk to each other.

Around 0:27 - 0:28, give or take a second each way, I see him retracting his hand from a clear contact with her forearm. While he is retracting his hand, he is simultaneously raising it to an approximation of pointing in emphasis. While he is doing that, she is swiping down. Which is why it appeared on broadcast that he was literally making a point and she hit him. 

As I said, I think it has been exaggerated to the point of fabrication with "grab" and Joyce, who I find the most credible witness of the lot from that time, attested that Yolanda actually claimed Ken "assaulted" her in the immediate aftermath.

But I do see an explicit "touch," and if I were in a dispute with someone who initiated said contact to any degree, I would be livid. 

The editing is odd since Lisa and Carlton are there one moment and have dropped back almost magically but, from my perspective, Ken still actively approached Yo and closed distance. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, lunastartron said:

Around 0:27 - 0:28, give or take a second each way, I see him retracting his hand from a clear contact with her forearm. While he is retracting his hand, he is simultaneously raising it to an approximation of pointing in emphasis. While he is doing that, she is swiping down. Which is why it appeared on broadcast that he was literally making a point and she hit him. 

As I said, I think it has been exaggerated to the point of fabrication with "grab" and Joyce, who I find the most credible witness of the lot from that time, attested that Yolanda actually claimed Ken "assaulted" her. 

But I do see an explicit "touch," and if I were in a dispute with someone who initiated said contact to any degree, I would be livid. 

The editing is odd since Lisa and Carlton are there one moment and have dropped back almost magically but, from my perspective, Ken still actively approached Yo and closed distance. 

I don't see any contact, I see him reaching out to touch her but she moves her arm away before contact happens. As for their argument, Yolanda was attacking/bad mouthing Lisa to everyone and Ken came to her defense. Yolanda then proceeded to attack Ken for defending his wife going so far as to say that he was so beneath David that David would never even talk to him. Meanwhile, David didn't even care enough about Yolanda to appear on camera that night even though he was at that event. 

• Love 4

Sidebar on this topic -- I was just telling my teen son what I think are the current guidelines for touching people at work. I just have one: don't.  I went as far as to say accept a handshake, but don't offer one, which is in stark contrast to how I was raised, where good manners dictate a man offers his hand. Except towards a woman -- back in the day, gentlemanly manners meant a man didn't offer his hand to a lady, but instead waited for her to initiate any contact.  If she didn't, there'd be no hand shaking, golldammit!  But always, always mano a mano.  But in the 80s and 90s, that seemed antiquated and sexist.

I can't tell if we're making progress or not!

(Also back in the day we used to use expressions like "back in the day".)

In this particular case, I can't see if he was touching her or not (it's out of frame for me). If he was doing it in an attempt to diffuse anger, and "connect" then that's one thing, and if he was doing it to attempt to control her, that's another.

• Love 7
On 1/31/2015 at 4:28 PM, WireWrap said:

I also have a Malt and he barks at everyone and I mean everyone when they come into our house. Be it my husband, our son, Grand daughter (that I watch everyday at our home), our DIL or even myself when I come home from shopping! They are yippers, he even taught our 150 lb. Newf to bark when someone comes home and his barks are really loud! LOL

I live in farmland territory and many people here have geese as guard animals because they attack everyone and honk at them loudly, so the swans guarding the house is not surprising nor offensive to me. LOL

You just posted on the Petty Mess that all small dogs are not yappers and you know first hand as your malt never barks

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

You just posted on the Petty Mess that all small dogs are not yappers and you know first hand as your malt never barks

Our Malt was not a "yapper" he only barked when someone came to the door/our house and only then. He didn't bark when we were out and about, ever. Oh, and he only barked for a minute or so, he was not a yapper. Yappers bark at shadows/everything and all the time. There is no contradiction in what I said, none. Most dogs bark when someone comes to the door (of their house) and stop when the person comes in (as our dog(s) did/do, that is the difference between a "yapper" and a dog that "barks".

• Love 5

Most dogs bark when someone comes to the door (of their house) and stop when the person comes in (as our dog(s) did/do, that is the difference between a "yapper" and a dog that "barks".

And (to me) there's also a difference between the panicky shrill sound of yapping ("WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!') versus  barking to alert the household ("What ho, who goes there?!")  

Edited by film noire
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Martinigirl said:

If Lisa's dog  was barking/ yapping for a minute or so that would be a yapper. That is considered bad behavior by dog trainers.  A full minute is quite a long time...

He wasn't but Kyle's dogs were, even after she told them to stop. A dog will bark when someone comes to the door but should stop when you either tell them to stop or when you get to the door, which is what our Malt did. 

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

If Lisa's dog  was barking/ yapping for a minute or so that would be a yapper. That is considered bad behavior by dog trainers.  A full minute is quite a long time...

Apparently "They are yIppers" is somehow different from "They are yAppers"

Dogs should bark, maybe not constantly, but this is one of the main ways they communicate. They don't bark/yip/yap to only convey danger or someone's coming.

LVP's dogs (Giggy and Harrison aka Replacement Giggy) don't bark at all - they are stoned out of their gourds.

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dogs should bark, maybe not constantly, but this is one of the main ways they communicate. They don't bark/yip/yap to only convey danger or someone's coming.

LVP's dogs (Giggy and Harrison aka Replacement Giggy) don't bark at all - they are stoned out of their gourds.

Some dogs are just quiet.  One of mine only barks when someone comes on our porch (or if I'm on an important phone call because somehow she knows).  Other than that she rarely makes a peep.  If she whines at all I freak out and usually end up taking her to the vet because it must be serious business.  Her doctors and the technicians at her doctors' offices have also commented on it and that if she makes any noise at all they know she's really unhappy.  She has chronic ear issues and is never happy with an ear exam, but if she yelps, whines, or cries during one, you know it is really bad.  Usually she just uses her eyes and body language to communicate.  She's my little shadow and I usually don't have a problem knowing how she's feeling.  She's noisier asleep than awake and will actually growl and make little bubbling noises while sleeping. I have heard her growl a few times when awake.  My other one is more verbal and has a whole vocabulary of barks, howls, cries, and growls.

There's definitely a difference between a bark, a yip, and a yap and dogs owners know.  There was actually a study done where different types of barks and other dog noises were played for people and dog owners could identify the scenario that invoked the noise better than non-owners (i.e. danger, excitement, attention, etc.).  I'm a sucker for this type of research, so I always end up reading the articles on it.  

• Love 10
43 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Some dogs are just quiet.  One of mine only barks when someone comes on our porch (or if I'm on an important phone call because somehow she knows).  Other than that she rarely makes a peep.  If she whines at all I freak out and usually end up taking her to the vet because it must be serious business.  Her doctors and the technicians at her doctors' offices have also commented on it and that if she makes any noise at all they know she's really unhappy.  She has chronic ear issues and is never happy with an ear exam, but if she yelps, whines, or cries during one, you know it is really bad.  Usually she just uses her eyes and body language to communicate.  She's my little shadow and I usually don't have a problem knowing how she's feeling.  She's noisier asleep than awake and will actually growl and make little bubbling noises while sleeping. I have heard her growl a few times when awake.  My other one is more verbal and has a whole vocabulary of barks, howls, cries, and growls.

There's definitely a difference between a bark, a yip, and a yap and dogs owners know.  There was actually a study done where different types of barks and other dog noises were played for people and dog owners could identify the scenario that invoked the noise better than non-owners (i.e. danger, excitement, attention, etc.).  I'm a sucker for this type of research, so I always end up reading the articles on it.  

Our 18 month GS is a whiner, she only barks when someone is at the door but she whines/talks all the dang time! LOL

• Love 5
45 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Our 18 month GS is a whiner, she only barks when someone is at the door but she whines/talks all the dang time! LOL

My loud one prefers howling.  Luckily it isn't all the time, but it's still annoying when she does it.  She's lucky she's cute.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Reminds me of the old Saturday Night Live skit about Doggie Downers and Puppy Uppers! I miss John Belushi. Ah well. 

• Love 4
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Whoops. Someone should tell my dog that.  8 years old and I can count on one hand how many times I’ve heard him bark when it is not to alert me of someone ringing the doorbell. 

3 hours ago, WireWrap said:

My Frenchie will occasionally do the Frenchie death yodel (maybe a couple of times a year).  Her main sound is snoring though.  LOL. 

• Love 8

Ken's future toupees need to be as relaxed as possible, to keep the hair soft and fresh looking.

Also, they will blend in nicely together, color-wise no?

8748af156e0f6056877e6f403448fcd0--lisa-v

Edited by BBHN
  • Love 7

It's been way too long since I've been to one of my favorite brunch joints and I was up over that way around lunch time today so I decided to be decadent and have lunch there (it's a whopping 3 miles from my house, so it totally makes sense I'd only go if I was already up there *eyeroll*).  I look for parking while mentally debating the merits of giant pancakes vs stuffed french toast vs corn pudding with hash and a poached egg and trying to decide if I'm gluttonous enough to also get a red velvet cake to go.  Only when I get there, it's no longer there and what used to be half of the dining room is Vanderpump Dogs.  So I guess it's been way over a year since I'd been there because Lisa's dog rescue has been open for at least that long.  I've never hated a pepto pink dog rescue more in my life.

• Love 9